Photo

Single Barrel Maverick Video

10 replies to this topic

#1 autonerf

autonerf

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:51 PM

This is my single barrel maverick that has a range of 50 ft. flat. I used the turret for my other Maverick.

Posted Image

Here's a video of it firing. Some have requested me to do a write up, but I am waiting to find a spring to get better ranges first.

Edited by autonerf, 22 October 2008 - 10:47 PM.

#2 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:55 PM

I'm kind of more interested in the rotating stage thingy majiggy you have there.
Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#3 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:56 PM

Dude, that is seriously pimp. Awesome cosmetics.

Stick a NF in there, if you can. If not, put it on your wall and impress your friends.

I almost want to make my maverick do that. I wonder about the barrel material possibilities with the clip out.
WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#4 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:16 AM

It's pretty cool. I should try that on my clip-less maverick. That collapsable stock on the bottom, the paint job, and the shape resembles a Scorpion semi-auto machine gun from MGSPO, without the magazine in it.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#5 GodOThunder8882

GodOThunder8882

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:18 AM

The presentation on the lazy susan made me feel like I waas watching home shopping network. I really like the paint job though, sexy to say the least

#6 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:57 PM

When I was attempting to do this to my Maverick, I was going to build out a box around the barrel to create more of a realistic look. Well. This topic just gave me a reason to go buy another Mav, because I just got an idea.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#7 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:17 PM

Very clean, very aesthetically pleasing, but not very tactical. Not too sure on how to up the ranges. Nice gun nonetheless, throw it on ebay, the larpers and other role players will eat it up probably.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#8 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:27 PM

That's really very clean I like it.

#9 Daecu

Daecu

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:04 PM

I've done that to one of my mavs after I broke the cartridge, its a good revival technique. Great paint job, looks awesome!

#10 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:52 PM

Hey echnalaid thats not a colapsable stock look again it's just holding the gun up. But any ways nice job espeialy on the paint. One thing that would be cool is make it use a long shot clip. I was planning to do something similary if I get a few mavs but I was going to use 4 turrets and make turreted turrets yeah hard to explain with out pics and then make desert eagles out of the extras like yours. An other thing you can cut down then fill in the sides of where the turret was this would make it easier to holster or fit in a pocket etc.
THE OHIO PLAYDATE. WE PLAY WITH FORKS.

#11 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:11 PM

I did the same thing a while back.

You're getting the same shitty ranges I did :D I wish the maverick had more power.

Probably dead by now, or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users