Team Slaya's Content

There have been 516 items by Team Slaya (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#66833 Zombies

Posted by Team Slaya on 30 October 2005 - 08:31 PM in Off Topic

^^^
I read that, then literally fell off my chair realizing what you meant. That was great, thanks for the laugh. Wow.

TS

#65448 Zombies

Posted by Team Slaya on 10 October 2005 - 12:59 PM in Off Topic

It depends on whether they're zombies like Dawn of the Dead or Sean of the Dead. If the former were true, we'd all get owned because they run as fast as cars. If the latter were true, we'd own them, because they move as fast as a fucking snail. Hell, we could probably take one out with a Titan.

TS

#64631 Youre Computer Specs

Posted by Team Slaya on 29 September 2005 - 09:26 PM in Off Topic

Even though it was awhile ago, PissBacon, your desktop is so cool I think I need new pants. What OS is that, Linux? I actually am planning on installing a partition of Linux on my comp, a piece of shit Dell.

TS

#64645 Youre Computer Specs

Posted by Team Slaya on 29 September 2005 - 10:48 PM in Off Topic

Pretty hot, PB, but could I have the direct link to the site that you downloaded it from if you have it? Thanks.

Thanks Shindig, I don't know why Talio went easy on him before.

TS

#110912 Your Top Ten Songs

Posted by Team Slaya on 12 June 2007 - 05:22 PM in Off Topic

Machinae Supremacy - Insidious (They have a website w/ freebies, check it! www.machinaesupremacy.com)
Muse - Muscle Museum
Rush - Limelight
Acroma - Don't Think Just Move
Avenged Sevenfold - Burn It Down
Frost* - Hyperventilate
Helmet - See You Dead
Incubus - Rogues
Infected Mushroom - Albibeno
The Panic Channel - Night One

These are in no particular order. Machinae is at the top because I listen to them the most, the rest are me scrolling through my MP3.

TS

#57903 Your Combo

Posted by Team Slaya on 21 June 2005 - 10:21 PM in General Nerf

I either use a decent range/ROF primary with an NF, or a CXWQ'd Maxshot with an SF.

And i seriously don't get why people would carry more than two guns, because all it does is weigh you down, it doesn't get you any closer to what you're trying to hit. When you're fishing out another crap gun, they'll rush you, and you'll get owned. It's just simple logic.

TS

#63884 Your Armory

Posted by Team Slaya on 18 September 2005 - 09:56 PM in General Nerf

That doesn't beat my one and only Titan AS-V1 tongue.gif

If it means something to you, I also have a SuperMaxx 3000, but it's pretty badly screwed up. I'm hoping to hunt down some of the Lanard guns, but so far I've only seen First Shot's, and I'd rather have more NF's than First Shot's.

Why? First shots, in my opinion, have a better potential for modding and look cooler. Plus, the cocking lever is really cool.

TS

*EDIT* [/offtopic]

My arse is decently sized.

Titan
Hornet
Scout (crayola)
NF (old, PETG'd)
SF (brassed)
SharpshooterII (Brassed)
DT3 Battle Pistol (CPVC'd)
DT3 Arrow Shooter (Breach CPVC'd)
BBB
2x Xbow (one broken, other in pieces, but working.)
Maxshot (Breech modded)
2x At2k (one dead, other quad PETG'd w/ stock)
2x PC (One dead, other in pieces w/ 3 clips.)
Lightin' Blitz (in pieces)
Eagle Eye
TTG+Target
2x RF20's (w/out turrets, selling them)
Tornado
2x At2k
2x At3k
SSPB

Thats about it. I'm supposed to be asleep now, so tomorrow I'll probably edit a couple more on there.

*END EDIT*

#68398 Xbox 360 Is Out Of Hand

Posted by Team Slaya on 26 November 2005 - 11:08 PM in Off Topic

maybe they'll actually put something NEW into the Legend of Zelda series

Dude... what are you talking about? There's always something new in each Zelda game. It isn't always better, however. Just because Link to the Past had everything a 2D world could have doesn't mean that the Ocarina of Time had much lacking in it.

Overall guys, there is no console war. There is no price war. This is your gaming experience. You go for what game system supports your style of play. I like RPG's and random Quirky games, so I went for the Gamecube first, and haven't stopped having fun yet. I then got PS2, because of the RPG's. I like FPS's, but it wasn't worth my $150 to get an FPS system (X-brick).

TS

#75359 X-stream's Still Available.

Posted by Team Slaya on 06 March 2006 - 11:09 AM in General Nerf

But they're so good! Even if you don't like the cocking mechanism, which I personally do because you don't get an extended gun because of the internal cocking mechanism, you can single it and get 100' without internal banding!

TS

#68437 Wtf

Posted by Team Slaya on 27 November 2005 - 12:36 PM in Off Topic

Does no one here smell a troll? Geez.

TS

#61673 Working With Brass...

Posted by Team Slaya on 11 August 2005 - 05:36 PM in Modifications

The only real problem I ever had with pipe cutters were that you can't telescope brass in the side you cut. It tends to push the brass inward just enough to keep the next lower size from going through it. But in this particular case, you aren't going to be telescoping, so it should work fine.

Oh! Thank you soooooo much! That's why my barrel on my TTG wouldn't fit over on one side! Thanks a bunch! But that still leaves one problem. You could, theoretically(sp??) screw yourself over and cut on both ends, which then thwarts any attempts to breach it. Hmmm..

Thanks again,

TS

#61668 Working With Brass...

Posted by Team Slaya on 11 August 2005 - 04:40 PM in Modifications

I agree with hammer on the pipe cutter. Notice the name, it's made for pipe cutting. You can easily find it at any hardware store, they're pretty cheap too. Near-perfect cuts, every time, you just need to sand them down a bit.

TS

*EDIT* ^^^ Bah, Ompy beat me to it. *END EDIT*

#80663 Working Prototype Of Clip-in-handle Pistol

Posted by Team Slaya on 23 April 2006 - 04:33 PM in Homemades

It seems like it's very hard to get the darts to advance, or it's taking you a rather long time to get the new stefan chambered. Is something getting stuck? Or is that as good as it's gonna get?

TS

#64338 Winter Vs Nerf Guns

Posted by Team Slaya on 25 September 2005 - 06:42 PM in General Nerf

And, you'd lose almost no darts if there's snow on the ground because of the black stefans against the white snow. Not a bad idea.

TS

#65240 Who's Bored?

Posted by Team Slaya on 07 October 2005 - 01:51 PM in Modifications

Bah! You took my avy! Just kidding, I don't really care, it's just that some people might get confused, like back when MattPB had ompa's avy.

Anyways, I'd like to actually understand what you're talking about. I don't know what the guns are, but they don't sound too bad for that price. Pics?

TS

#93223 Who Watches Naruto?

Posted by Team Slaya on 28 October 2006 - 10:28 PM in Off Topic

The ONLY anime that I ever watched/enjoyed was Gundam Wing (the first, good one) back on Toonami waaaayyyyyyy back. It had no anime stereotypes, no fucking big eyes bullshit and stuff like that. Plus, battle scenes weren't extended through SEVERAL EPISODES. That bores me to absolute DEATH. Gundam Wing kept me interested because of awesome, but not too long battle scenes, and a interesting plot.

Unfortunately, the next generations of Gundam were kinda disappointing. None of them, in my opinion, stood up to GW, but I only watched a couple episodes of the others.

Whatever. There's my very narrow view of anime, mostly because I don't like the stereotyped, stupid crap thats put through most anime.

My two cents.

TS

#54771 Where To Buy Lanard Products

Posted by Team Slaya on 12 May 2005 - 09:55 PM in General Nerf

Are you sure it's reliable? Have you ordered anything from the site?

#54813 Where To Buy Lanard Products

Posted by Team Slaya on 13 May 2005 - 05:24 PM in General Nerf

So... do you know how much shipping would approximately be to here from the UK place?

#63979 Where To Buy Guns?

Posted by Team Slaya on 19 September 2005 - 09:05 PM in General Nerf

The double shot is a K-mart Exclusive. Target also holds a lot of nice guns in stock, such as At2k's.

w00t 200th post.

TS

#64147 What Would Be The Best Sniping Weapon?

Posted by Team Slaya on 22 September 2005 - 09:52 PM in General Nerf

^^^

Then why are you on this forum, instead of a mini-marshmellow airgun forum?

TS

#63939 What Other Sports Do You Do

Posted by Team Slaya on 19 September 2005 - 05:16 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, Cx and death, I tried Epee, but didn't like the slower side of it. There is more strategy involved, however, and that part I did like.

In foil, I've only been fencing for around 3 years, and I'm okay. I haven't gone to many competitions, and of the few I have done, I haven't done well at all. I'm getting a lot better now that I've moved up a class and I'm getting private lessons. Whatever, tis just for fun, ya?

TS

#63892 What Other Sports Do You Do

Posted by Team Slaya on 18 September 2005 - 10:46 PM in Off Topic

^^^

Props to you for doing crew, man. 'Tis too hardcore for me, I'm a slug.

TS

#63883 What Other Sports Do You Do

Posted by Team Slaya on 18 September 2005 - 09:54 PM in Off Topic

I NERF!!!!

Anyways, I do...

Fencing - Foil
Frisbee
Go to the gym every once and then
Paintball...sometimes
Snowboarding when availiable.

TS

#71488 What Are The Ranges For A Sawed Off Double Shot

Posted by Team Slaya on 22 January 2006 - 05:59 PM in Modifications

Well, there's always this topic on NHQ. I dunno where he cut it, or if he did, but it looks damn good. Good results, too - two 60' ish shots.

TS

#73688 Vidio Games

Posted by Team Slaya on 20 February 2006 - 02:55 PM in Off Topic

I have been getting back into my SNES emulator again, playing the good old RPG's such as Chrono Trigger, FF 3-5, Illusion of Gaia, etc. Along those lines I've been playing Doom (original), Contra III, and Super Mario World. Good stuff. My more modern likes would include any good RPG, such as Kingdom Hearts, FFX, etc. Shooters work as well, I've been playing Tribes: Vengeance and Timesplitters 3. Those are some greats.

TS

#87197 Video Games

Posted by Team Slaya on 11 August 2006 - 11:25 PM in Off Topic

Soldat is a great time waster. You can pop on, smoke a few guys, and be gone as fast as you got on. The comps in the game, however, are rather stupid at times, leaving you, in offline games, to fend for yourself.

There are way too many Barret whores on that game as well. They can 1hit anything, so that's what they use. Annoying, because machine gun firefights in that game get so fun online, especially with a couple people on each side. A definate must-play for people who like to have fun, however. :angry:

Worms was also a favorite of mine. No other game that I found was quite like it. It combined quirky graphics, smooth interface, skill, and exploding sheep into one game. I've been playing it for years, it really never gets old. Especially with multiple friends and loud music. Good times.

TS

#86507 Video Games

Posted by Team Slaya on 04 August 2006 - 06:25 PM in Off Topic

Ompa, please don't think that my post was intended to pick out which consoles are better and and pick on the others. It was merely my opinions, which can easily be argued with, which is the point of this topic, no? I'm sorry if it could have spiraled downwards that way, for it wasn't my intention.

/offtopic

Davenelz, you bring up a good point about games being outdated. But to use the same terms, older games for the Snes, Dreamcast, etc. are also "outdated". This doesn't mean that the games are bad or not worth paying for/playing. This is why I still have hope for new gen consoles. Yes, their graphical capacity might be outdated in a few years, and the people who like better, shinier graphics over good gameplay will flock to the next gen afterwards. But if a game is good or worth playing now, it'll still be worth playing X years afterwards to someone who hasn't played it yet. Plus, we can always wait until the price comes down, right? :wacko:

TS

#86450 Video Games

Posted by Team Slaya on 03 August 2006 - 11:18 PM in Off Topic

RPG's, both MMO and console, are my favorites, I must admit. The "old school" titles for SNES such as FFVI, Illusion of Gaia, Chrono trigger, etc. are some great ones. RPG's are also the prevailing reason why I have my PS2, there are a ton of great ones on there like Xenosaga, .Hack//, Final Fantasy of course, Kingdom Hearts, etc. Shooters can be fun, such as Black, Timesplitters 2, Black Hawk down. I personally think that console FPS's are inferior to PC FPS's, because you have a mouse. And I really didn't like Halo that much, I don't know why. It definately had some upsides, I liked Dual Wielding in Halo 2, and the enemies were fun in Campaign. But I didn't like the multi play too much, it was always centered on who saw who first, and where you could place grenades instead of actually shooting people. Not to say that I haven't been to a Halo party or two, and those are amazingly fun.

SSBM is also an amazing game, and surprisingly the Cube has a lot of other worthwhile titles that I've found, such as Baiten Kaitos, Timesplitters (Duh), Viewtiful Joe, and Metroid Prime to name a few. The main reason I don't have a Xbox is because I don't like the library. Lots of games, not too many are good.

TS

#54176 Update On Nf Mod

Posted by Team Slaya on 04 May 2005 - 09:38 PM in Modifications

If this really does go 120+ feet, angled or not, I want to know what you're putting in your NF. And a write-up would be awsome.

~Slaya

#64903 Ultimate Nf Project

Posted by Team Slaya on 02 October 2005 - 07:13 PM in Modifications

Why would they just use 1/2" stefans with 1/2" PVC? It wouldn't go anywhere! Use brass, PETG, crayola barrels, CPVC, or even copper if you have to, but regular PVC aint gunna cut it.

TS

#64913 Ultimate Nf Project

Posted by Team Slaya on 02 October 2005 - 08:19 PM in Modifications

The Ultimate NF's a joke, man. In the sense that it's cool, but just for the coolness factor.

And if you want megas, use 5/8" Backer, and he said 1/2, so I'm just clarifying.

TS

#54692 Triggers

Posted by Team Slaya on 12 May 2005 - 02:12 PM in Homemades

This is a combined effort of Yazz and i to make a homemade. The plans are going pretty well, except for the trigger. The trigger needs to pull down a piece of something from the barrel to release the plunger. So in turn, the trigger should have something like a wire connecting it to the releaser thing in the barrel. Unless, of course, someone has a different idea for the whole plunger release system, i'd love to hear anything to make our lives easier.

TS

#54619 Triggers

Posted by Team Slaya on 11 May 2005 - 05:02 PM in Homemades

hey derek, nice first post. We already discussed this, didn't we? Why did you start a new thread?

#65888 Tool Prerequisites

Posted by Team Slaya on 15 October 2005 - 10:49 PM in Modifications

Hacksaw, sandpaper, metal file. Those will help a bunch for getting PVC and CPVC straight. Plumber's Goop might help too, it's good for when you need to seal something up really strongly. Other than that, chris hit it on the spot.

TS

#69625 To The Admins Of The Site. Is It Difficult?

Posted by Team Slaya on 20 December 2005 - 04:27 PM in General Nerf

CX will probably lay it down more specifically, but seriously. Look around the site. Do you see any ads? No. CX pays out of his own pocket for this site, just for the sake of helping a growing nerf community. If at any time he wishes to close down the site, he can do so. I doubt he would, however. And by the by, there are less than 2000 members registered at the site, and only 20 or so are online on a normal day. Yes, we did have like 300 online once, that was crazy. Shindig is usually around the forums, I'd call him the "main" or "most online" mod. It doesn't seem, anymore, that we need so many. Things have calmed down around here since I joined early last year.

TS

#58290 Titan Stefans

Posted by Team Slaya on 26 June 2005 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

Did you check if the open sides of the brass were smooth? If they are, sand them anyway. CX did this just in case, but I think that could be one problem. Also, are you using Caulk Saver or FBR? I think FBR is more sturdy (sp?), and therefore might hold up better.

TS

#59467 Titan Setback

Posted by Team Slaya on 16 July 2005 - 04:55 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, I had this problem as well. I stripped one of them in the process, I think that I might even have to cut off that part of the case, because I don't need it. But anyways, the best way to get around this is A. Use a bigger screwdriver with a good grip B. When first going for a screw, push really hard, then turn slow. You'll feel when it's loose enough to start unscrewing normally.

TS

#58054 Titan As-v.12

Posted by Team Slaya on 23 June 2005 - 07:48 PM in Modifications

I don't think that there would be enough air to really fire four shotgun darts to a sufficient distance. Three at the most, maybe even two. I had an 8" barrel on my At2k and it shot 3 shotgun darts pretty well, all of them being within a 10'-15' distance from each other. But still, that thing could clear a room. Man!

TS

#58041 Titan As-v.12

Posted by Team Slaya on 23 June 2005 - 06:21 PM in Modifications

How many pumps per shot?

Other than that, looks great, real professional-like. Even though it's not so practical, I like it.

TS

#58050 Titan As-v.12

Posted by Team Slaya on 23 June 2005 - 07:05 PM in Modifications

Oh!!!! Crap that is nice! I thought it was a single shot. Damn!

TS