Who's Bored?

I can make walmart guns shoot 50ft.

17 replies to this topic

#1 darkmills

darkmills

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:18 PM

For $0.88 at Wal-mart I was able to make a party favor shoot stefans 50ft. All you have to do is hacksaw the front off of the gun and stick a crayola barrel on it. Then add a couple rubberbands on the it and load it up with stefans. The one I bought was a pocket uzi with a supper small handle which i fixed and then painted black. Yes I went a little overbored but it looks awesome.

Edited by darkmills, 07 October 2005 - 01:28 PM.

I'M THE MAJORITY OF THE MINORITY FOLKS!!!

#2 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:51 PM

Bah! You took my avy! Just kidding, I don't really care, it's just that some people might get confused, like back when MattPB had ompa's avy.

Anyways, I'd like to actually understand what you're talking about. I don't know what the guns are, but they don't sound too bad for that price. Pics?

TS

#3 darkmills

darkmills

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:17 PM

Well i can get in pictures in a bit. but i need to get my bro's camera. Anyway, if you go into Wal-mart and go in to the toy section, there will be an isle with a bunch of cheap generic toys. For real cheap there will be a small secelction of brightly colored toy guns that look like something out of Star Trek. The come with 5 floresent orange rubber darts that are good for nothing. Just throw them away!

#4 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 03:42 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the orange florecent rubber darts. I have a rapid fire gun that shoots those, it's chain fed. It's beast unfurtunatly it lacks range but it is awesome in close quarters combat. I believe it was made by a toy company called Imperial.
Sorry for hijacking the thread DTR.
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

#5 darkmills

darkmills

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:11 PM

Hmm... Can you still get that gun? Because i still have the darts, but no use. They just aren't air eficient, and they don't fit in anything else.

#6 darkmills

darkmills

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 08:09 PM

Hooray, I got pics! its all painted black and it's a third the size of a real uzi.

Posted Image

It's a gloss black and the handle is a 1" pvc with a waterbotle cap glued on it. From there I pushed a film tube. Thats were i put extra darts.

Posted Image

Thats my hand in compairison to the gun. It's a lot smaller than a real one, but with the added handle it's really comfortable and easy to wield.

Posted Image

The barrels small enough you could put in a suction cup micro and touch the end of the barrel. This only make them shoot 30 ft though.

Posted Image

Thats the gun with the cap off the bottom. You could do without the cap, but I like to mod all of my guns as if they were primaries and needed lots of darts.

This gun gets about 40-50 feet and does oddly the same when held level. This gun is rediculously powerful considering it cost $0.88 and has a piston thats an inch and a half long. For me i use it as a close range pistol or a last resort.

#7 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:38 PM

No I don't belive you can in fact still get the gun. It probably got bought out by a bigger gun company. But the came out with some pretty good guns a 5 shot clip pull back action pistol (standerd rubber darts), a smaller five shot pull back that fired smaller darts a bigger distance, and the chain fed auto.

They all lacked range but the the auto had a great ROF and the small pistol got better accuracy. The gun company is called Imperial if you care to look for the guns.

-DTR

#8 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 08:43 AM

DTR, I think I have the slide-action gun with the magazine, mine is orange and yellow :huh: It's pretty darn cool but it fires maybe 7 feet... and there is almost no air coming out of it.

EDIT: I did some searching, and came up with this:
http://www.imperialt...ail2.asp?id=228
That looks like the one I have, the magazine and darts look the same, as does where you put the magazine, but mine isn't see-through or all curvy like that one.

Edited by WratH, 08 October 2005 - 08:47 AM.

Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#9 darkmills

darkmills

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:07 AM

Thanks for the tip. That gun used to be a happy panzy orange. There are two other guns, yellow and green. The green one has a plunger 3 times bigger than the uzi, but I havn't barreled it. I've never tried the yellow one. I'm gona go back and get the other two and let you guys know which one is best. I'm sure they can be found in any store. I went to LA once and saw them, but they were $3.

#10 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:19 AM

But the came out with some pretty good guns a 5 shot clip pull back action pistol (standerd rubber darts),

Your probably talking about the WCLP, which can be found on Yakman's site. It's really not worth modding unless you are just going to keep using the orange darts. I tried modding one to shoot stefans, but I couldnt get them to shoot out of the barrels. I bought mine about 4 month's ago at a K-mart.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#11 tenesee23

tenesee23

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 11:26 AM

Darkshrimp, and I both got them at the same time. Cool, but crappy. And it was the end of August, so more like a month and a little bit ago. Nice try though Darkshrimp
Go Team FuckBuddy!

#12 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 04:25 PM

The one in the pic is just like it but it mine is also orange and yellow and I am not planing on moding it. But i am not willing to pay 5 bucks for 20 darts which is the only way I can get them. Does anyone know where to get them on the internet?

-DTR

#13 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 02:29 PM

Posted Image

The WLCP. It's a piece of shit don't buy it.

Does anyone know where to get them on the internet?

I'm almost sure they don't sell darts seperately.

Edited by duce, 09 October 2005 - 02:30 PM.

"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#14 grunty

grunty

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 04:05 PM

my WCLP's slider snaped off and the spring shot out of the plunger tube leaving a huge welt on my chest.
at2k s are the best no questions asked!!!

#15 chris

chris

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 06:06 PM

my WCLP's slider snaped off and the spring shot out of the plunger tube leaving a huge welt on my chest.

Haha, that's hilarious.

#16 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:06 PM

Haha, that's hilarious.

I'm going to have to agree.
-DTR

#17 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 10:33 PM

Yes, the WCLP, that's what I'm talking about. I think I tried to band it once a year or two ago, before I knew what banding was.
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#18 darkmills

darkmills

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 05:16 PM

Yah, there is this moron down my street who doesn't belive me when i say banding a maverick does jackshit. So he goes around with this danded maverick thinking he's all bad ass. I'll just wait and see if he try's banding his AT2K... Dumbass.

Edited by darkmills, 11 October 2005 - 05:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users