X-stream's Still Available.

But who cares?

9 replies to this topic

#1 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 03:12 AM

Just a heads up that Australian K-Marts are still stocking the X-Stream range.

Excuse the camera phone pics, I didn't bother recolouring in photoshop.

The crappy disc shooter.
Posted Image

And the decent blaster.
Posted Image

The relevance or importance of this eludes me, as I don't have the pricing, just thought I'd let fellow aussies know, and you guys know, in case TRU has stopped selling them.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#2 davidbowie

davidbowie

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:47 AM

I actually saw some max shots in my local walgreens the other day. I didn't pick one up because I didn't have much money on me at the time, and I don't really like them. The cocking system is pretty goofy.
Check out the all-new DBNerf. The source for all your DBNeeds.

#3 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 11:09 AM

But they're so good! Even if you don't like the cocking mechanism, which I personally do because you don't get an extended gun because of the internal cocking mechanism, you can single it and get 100' without internal banding!

TS

#4 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 04:00 PM

I actually saw some max shots in my local walgreens the other day. I didn't pick one up because I didn't have much money on me at the time, and I don't really like them. The cocking system is pretty goofy.

Seriously? I might get one actually. Thanks for the heads up.
Been a while.
#bro

#5 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:01 PM

yeah, if I ever see one, i'd buy it. if you look at cx's mod, and see the stats, you'll understand its power. it seems comfortable, and with a firm grip, i think that cocking it would be faster and easier. actually, it must be easier because it provides leverage. anyway...the tek six and tek ten are good too.
razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

#6 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:05 PM

Yes, in fact I just also saw some of those blast bow, triple shots, firstshots, the ball blasters that they make, and other water guns by them at a ValueCity yesterday. PM me if you are interested. The bow looks really low power though. You might as well make a ramrod to mock this thing. The bow string has no resistance what-so-ever. I might get it and reinforce it with some steel barstock and put a bungee cord on it. It kinda defeats the purpose of it then. I forgot to check the price, but for the price of the gun, bungee, and enough barstock to reinforce it and balance it (so you don't have a ton on one side of the gun only) it would cost the price of a youth bow that can be modded and have the same force on a dart.

Edited by LastManAlive, 06 March 2006 - 08:06 PM.

He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#7 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:43 PM

What is the gun in the second pic?
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#8 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:16 PM

My guess is the speedloader.
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#9 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:18 PM

Your guess is correct.

#10 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 04:08 AM

I'm willing to ship if there is true interest, but I'm sure you can find some locally.
The point being, just looking at the photo's you can see we have quite a few and they don't sell too well.

The disc shooter looks incredibly average and stereotyped [like every other one I've ever seen] but there's something I love about them. I'm going to experiment with discs once I get my ball gun finished.

Just a heads up, didn't know if anyone was after the X-Streams or anything.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users