CheeseNerfer's Content

There have been 227 items by CheeseNerfer (Search limited from 30-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#20001 I Need Help With Darts

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 26 February 2004 - 09:00 PM in General Nerf

I really need some help making home made darts. I've tried literally hundreds of times and every single time they eaither don't work at all or just stink completely :cry: . I've looked at many websites but can never get it right, so If anybody has a favorite dart they make or a daigram or anything on making darts please post them or send them to my email: Cheesymouse3@hotmail.com

Also I'm new to NerfHaven so if theres anything I should now please tell me.

#20003 Help With Tt Mod

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 26 February 2004 - 09:08 PM in Modifications

I really screwed up on my TT mod but I don't know how. I removed the old barrel and added a new PVC barrel about 5 1/2 inches long with a plastic removable barrel inside so it can shoot stock mini darts. My problem is that the range went down by about 4 feet which stinks and the accuracy is only good at about 7 feet away. I'll add some pics once I find out how.

I just need some ideas of how to fix it or what to do.

#20031 I Need Help With Darts

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 27 February 2004 - 12:18 AM in General Nerf

Yeah I tried that Moose and they shot horribly I only got about 15 ft. out of my PC with them!

Yes I would be interested in your how to on stefans, just send it to Cheesymouse3@hotmail.com.

#20055 I Need Help With Darts

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 27 February 2004 - 03:03 PM in General Nerf

Yeah I did plus the clip is removable, I also have a TT and am getting a wildfire. :cry:

#20088 I Need Help With Darts

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 27 February 2004 - 07:59 PM in General Nerf

I also have a modded Tech Target but it stinks anyway so I haven't made darts for it yet. My post about it is in Modifications if your interested.

#20140 Help With Tt Mod

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 28 February 2004 - 11:48 AM in Modifications

Yes I kept the old parts. And I'm sure that there is no air leaking between the PVC barrel and plastic barrel because I electrical taped it. Maybe I should just start over and use a copper barrel that fits minis

#20176 I Need Help With Darts

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 28 February 2004 - 05:44 PM in General Nerf

Ok I'm getting some pretty good ideas here but also how do you straighten a dart because they come in rolls. I've tried hairdrying them for literally about 1/2 a hour each, and they still don't get straight. :angry:

#20177 Nerfers In Seattle Area?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 28 February 2004 - 05:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah I live in seattle in the Phinny Ridge area how about you? How old are you because my mom wouldn't be too happy to see me nerfing with like 20 year olds

#20178 Nerfers In Seattle Area?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 28 February 2004 - 05:51 PM in Nerf Wars

sorry that was rude, you can tell me in a personal message if you want.

#20183 Help With Tt Mod

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 28 February 2004 - 06:25 PM in Modifications

Ok were can I find PETG? I went to my local hardware store about a month ago and the guy said "I've never heard of that try PVC" I try PVC and it makes the gun stink.

#20186 Name Of Gun

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 28 February 2004 - 06:34 PM in General Nerf

Does anybody know the name of this gun? I got one a couple years ago but I can't post about It because I don't know the name plus it's just buggin me.

Heres the linkUnknown Gun

#20296 Name Of Gun

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 29 February 2004 - 05:37 PM in General Nerf

Ok Thanks, yeah it's only good indoors but i made a dart that shoots really well in it and adds like 5 ft. if your interested.

#20342 Cluster Grenade

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 29 February 2004 - 08:50 PM in Homemades

Yes please do because I really don't understand but am interested in a small easy to make grenade you could put in say, a Power Clip or TT

#20556 Co2 Attachment On Nerf Guns

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 02 March 2004 - 09:12 PM in Homemades

I was just wondering if anyone knew the best way of attaching a 12 gram Co2 cartridge to a nerg gun and how you would do it . Pics would be great if you have them!

Here's a picture of a box ofCo2 Cartridges

Could this be helpful to what I'm trying to do? adapter

#20574 Co2 Attachment On Nerf Guns

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 02 March 2004 - 10:15 PM in Homemades

After looking at Zero's Homemade valve: Here
I was wondering if I would be able to have a tubless tire valve coming out where the tank/pump attachment is now and attach a Co2 cartridge directly to that?

#20577 Cluster Grenade

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 02 March 2004 - 10:18 PM in Homemades

Hello Pics?

#20579 Nerfers In Seattle Area?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 02 March 2004 - 10:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah If you could find like 10 guys to come I would come.

#20594 Leavieng (this Time For Good)

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 03 March 2004 - 12:09 AM in Off Topic

Yeah sorry I've just been really bored the last few day's and had nothing better to do.

#20630 Leavieng (this Time For Good)

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 03 March 2004 - 07:12 PM in Off Topic

Like I said I'm sorry, you could have sent me a message saying don't post or something.

Also, most of my posts are legable.

#20631 Co2 Attachment On Nerf Guns

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 03 March 2004 - 07:19 PM in Homemades

sorry about the double post. So PVC can't take the pressure from Co2?

and here's a link for a way to attach Co2 to a PVC pipe with a bicycle tire valve, I found Co2 valve

#20697 Leavieng (this Time For Good)

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 04 March 2004 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

Yeah thanks for translating, but seriously tell me to shut up.

#20851 Nerfers In Seattle Area?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 07 March 2004 - 01:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I didn't know I shouldn't double post when I did that. I'm 13, if you were to lazy to do the math from my birthday. Oh, thanks CustomSnake.

#21526 Help With Tt Mod

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 17 March 2004 - 07:19 PM in Modifications

Bad idea I think CXWQ hates me because if posted/post to much and soubled posted once.

#21567 "new" Gun In Stores

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 17 March 2004 - 08:38 PM in General Nerf

Yeah I bought one of those. Theres no velcro, just suction cup darts to stick to the target. Anyway It is just a secret strike with target and new colors, but the range is amazing, 8 pumps gives you like 30 ft. and thats good for a tiny little gun. Unfortunately I pumped mine up like 12 times and it split part of the dart so it doesn't work anymore. For the $2.99 or whatever it was It's definately worth it for just having fun indoors. Plus I took out the air restrictor and that helped a lot!

#21623 Nerfers In Seattle Area?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 18 March 2004 - 04:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey, Nerfer 16 you want to get back to us about that war by any chance?

#21987 Any Fremont Nerfers?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 21 March 2004 - 10:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Fremont, Seattle?

#22224 Happy Birthday Cheesenerfer !

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 23 March 2004 - 08:37 PM in Off Topic

Wow that's the first nice thing anybody has said about me on this entire sight. Thanks guys. Yeah I'm having a low key 14 birthday, all I care about is being 16 to drive. Thanks again. ^_^

#22807 Homemade Rifle

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 29 March 2004 - 07:21 PM in Homemades

Yeah I'm making a homemade nerf rifle. Pretty simpl: 1/2 in. barrel, bicycle pump, ball valve type thing. I might post about it once I've finished but my question is what psi I should use and what estimated distances i'll get with that.

Thanks

#22916 Homemade Rifle

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 30 March 2004 - 04:13 PM in Homemades

Yeah I know I think the maximum psi on the PVC i'm using is like 430 or something but I don't whant to actually hurt anybody with this. I was thinking about 600 ft. is about how long my block is so that would be pretty good...

#22918 Homemade Rifle

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 30 March 2004 - 04:20 PM in Homemades

I don't want to use 430 psi that's my whole point what psi should I use for about 600 ft.

#22955 Homemade Rifle

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 30 March 2004 - 08:29 PM in Homemades

Okay, well with a manual pump and no magazine it would take to long to fire in a nerf war anyway unless I climed a tree and just sniped people the whole time so that's out of the question. I guess because I don't want to get screwed for breaking my next door neighbors arm I'll consider around 100-150 ft. Which is more reasonable I guess. What would you guess the psi for that would be?

#23665 Construction

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 06 April 2004 - 05:58 PM in Off Topic

Dood you skate, and make your own ramps. Thats awesome! I BMX and have been trying to make my own ramps and crap for years but never can get anything right. Anyway cool clips.

#23666 T1-defender

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 06 April 2004 - 06:04 PM in Modifications

I know I used to be a really annoying nOOb and still am a noob, but If this was posted by anybody else I might actually be interested. As it is I understood the first three sentences and then just stopped reading.

#24813 Nerf Grenades

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 25 April 2004 - 03:31 PM in Homemades

That definately wouldn't work, the foam and the cardboard are flamable so that idea is retarded, and nerf is supposed to be air powered. Dumb idea overall.

#24998 Nerf Grenades

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 27 April 2004 - 09:21 PM in Homemades

Okay that was funny, and I still think that firecracker grenades are a dumb idea.

#24999 Making A Super Soaker Shoot Darts?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 27 April 2004 - 09:27 PM in Modifications

I'm sure this topic has been gone over before but I was wondering if there are any ways of making a fairly new super soaker shoot nerf darts(particularly micros) and if it is reasonable and worth it.

Thanks B)

P.S. Don't get pissed if this has been gone over before because I searched the forums for "Super Soakers" and got nothing useful.

#25002 Homemade Rifle

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 27 April 2004 - 09:44 PM in Homemades

I know cxwq you hate it when we post on things that are old, but I've finally almost finished the rifle but the paint comes off sometimes and my friend broke off the handle, plus I ran out of PVC cement so I havent glued part of the tube and when firing can only get it up to about 20 psi without it leaking through the quickly applied tape.

pics coming very soon.

#25561 Homemade Ball Valve Air Gun By Zero

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 05 May 2004 - 02:09 PM in Homemades

Actually most PVC is pretty strong and can hold more than 100 psi, (even though you wouldn't need to go any higher) what you would need to worry about any higher than 100 is your connections on the air tank.

#25695 Bolt Action Spring Rifle

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 08 May 2004 - 03:39 PM in Homemades

Sweet idea but the actual gun would be huge because you have so man layers of tubing in there.

#26801 Holsters

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 23 May 2004 - 04:31 PM in Homemades

:wacko: That is so weird I just logged on to ask if anyone had mada under the arm nightfinder holster and there's the post first thing, awesome. Yeah get some pics up if you have a chance.