Forsaken angel24's Content

There have been 1000 items by Forsaken angel24 (Search limited from 26-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#61563 Meadowvale Clan Wars

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 10 August 2005 - 01:55 AM in General Nerf

I cannot beleive this war that I organized made it as far as the internet.
The game is called the "Clan wars" and now that it is public i may as well let everyone here know how it works. It starts with teams of 9.
There are three teams in this game bringing the total to 27.
everyone buys in for $30 (Canadian) and the game runs off of a point system.
Everyclan has a leader and 8 soldiers. A Soldier is worth three points and a leader is worth 5. When a player kills another player the clan gets 3 points. The clan that lost a member loses 3 points and vice versa for bosses but with 5 points. The clan leaders attend safe meetings weekly to go over any problems, return darts, settle disputes etc.
The rules are as follows:

1. Leader attends safe meetings with other leaders at specified times

2 .Leader holds Clans money. Envelopes are sealed with money in front of leader with name of player on front of envelope. Leader is held responsible for lost or stolen money.

3. There are no Truces. Anyone is allowed to shoot anyone at any time.
(Excluding safe zones)

4. Safe zones are of the following: Work, school, Volunteer work gym (Only the gym that you go to) and (Police)
You cannot shoot someone while in your own safe zone.

5. Darts are returned to clan at leader meetings. If u get shot have the courtesy to pick up the persons dart and pass it onto your clan leader. If you are shot at and not killed you are under no obligation to pick up another players darts.

5.5 You cannot touch or fire another clans gun or darts. Leave the darts/guns fall where they may.

6. Point system: Clan leader worth 5 everyone else worth 3. If u kill, your clan gains points. If u die, your clan loses points. The clan with the most points at the end of the game wins the buy in.

7. There is no aggressive contact.

8. There is no blocking. You cannot block a dart with a backpack umbrella etc.
(car doors, garage doors, glass doors are acceptable)

9. U can only kill another member of the game by hitting him from the waist (belt line) up. Being shot in the arm or even the ear still count. (And no Erkel you cannot hike up your pants to your ears.)

10. If your gun gets shot you are still alive. But you are not allowed to modify your gun so it shoots through an umbrella or something else ridiculous.

11. Assassinated clan members can still help but no longer carry a nerf/foam gun or carry nerf foam ammo. Assassinated clan members can not act as a human shield.

12. You can only kill by using foam projectiles from a gun/blaster/launcher etc

13. You cannot damage or break other players guns.

14. You cannot enter a players home unless invited in. You may open a front door/window from the outside of the house but may not enter.

15. You may go into a players backyard. ( Beware of dogs.)

16. You may go into a persons garage only if the garage door is open. (Or half open. A few inches don’t count)

17. The Zombie Rule: For every 5 kills a team acquires, they are granted the extra special gift of bringing a dead clan member back to life. (That’s 5 kills not points)

18. YOU!! the player are responsible for your own actions.

19. Rules/Safe zones and pretty much anything can be changed at anytime based upon the changes made at the leader meetings. It is the leaders duty to report any changes to his/her clan A.S.A.P.

20. You Cannot Shoot a player if they are speaking to the police (If you see a player talking to the police then come outside and help him out with any cop troubles) “yeah we were just messing around”

21. Age 19 and up.

22. The Buy in is $30

23. Once the game starts The player is in the game till the end. There is no backing out for any reason.

24. If a player breaks or damages anyone’s property or possessions. They are responsible for replacing/repairing any damaged property, possessions, vehicle etc.

25. Do not aim at a players face ( I DON’T want ANYONE getting hit in the eye)

26. Players Cannot Block players in a Cul-de-sac with cars and obstruct the flow of traffic.

27. Non-players or outside helpers cannot hold a nerf gun or bring ammo to u etc.

28. Do not paint guns black (just to prevent frightening neighbors and police)

Disciplinary actions will be taken for rules broken as decided by the leaders.
I understand the Rules and regulations of the clan wars and understand that I am responsible for my own actions.

So there u have it. anyone interested in the next one message me.
Any comments suggestions also welcome.
These Clan wars exist in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

#61629 Contract Killers

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 11 August 2005 - 12:31 PM in General Nerf

I checked the sight and didnt see a buy in. even if everyone just went in for like 5 bucks. it would make the 1st place seem that much sweeter and it would encourage more people to hunt. I personally cannnot stand the people that sign up for these things and do nothing. Even if you died it would not be a big deal because
yer only losing 5 bucks.

#61840 Meadowvale Clan Wars

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 13 August 2005 - 02:22 AM in General Nerf

Good point Rylundo. It should have been worded better. I just wanted the point to get across that you cannot fire another persons dart in your gun or use another players gun against them. As for touching the darts its completely fine.

#61907 I Use Berries For Ammo.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 14 August 2005 - 02:11 AM in General Nerf

I'd have to agree, not to mention if u get a random large berry that gets jammed and explodes inside the barrel instead of firing. This will be a huge pain to clean not to mention it will undoubtably affect the performance of the gun. Just out of curiousity what kind of tree do these berries grow on?

#61908 Sights

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 14 August 2005 - 02:27 AM in Modifications

I have added a laser pen on one of my guns because it is designed to shoot far.
I can confidently tell you guys that this is 100% accurate from far. I can't go too much into details yet, not untill the clan wars are over.(Just for privacy sakes) But adding a laser pen takes alot of time because you need to line it up perfect. A millimeter off and it could not be accurate. I have shot maybe 80 different darts out of this gun and have only found four good darts that stay 100% accurate and go the distance. Once the clan wars are over expect a full mod report,pictures and ranges. In a war though i wouldnt be using sights. I would just line up the barrell of the gun with my target and go with the feel i got for the gun during practice.

#61909 Wasn't That Fun?

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 14 August 2005 - 02:48 AM in News

It scared the crap out of me. I'm on here daily and for the first time ever i made my first post the day before. I couldnt help but run over my post again and again in my mind to see if said anything wrong. The part that really scared me was if i was banned i wouldnt be able to read all that cool stuff you guys come up with for mods. Out of fear of being kicked off i have a question. Do i get like a Pm or something as a warning first or is it just a cold blooded booting?

#61917 Sights

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 14 August 2005 - 12:48 PM in Modifications

Be patient. In 2 weeks this game will be over. and you will get full details.

#61918 Wasn't That Fun?

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 14 August 2005 - 12:52 PM in News

Alright, thats cool.

#61926 Sights

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 14 August 2005 - 02:59 PM in Modifications

I have found 40 out of 80 darts that are pretty accurate but only 4 darts that are 100 percent accurate. I'm just getting used to stefans.(I have only gone through 2 bags of FBR) Keep in mind that the smallest bit of protruding foam or irregularity of shape or even the weight offcenter will cause a fluxuation in accuracy. When I post the details, if my word isnt enough for you to beleive, I may be able to get Hexen to back me up on it after I show him in person. To say my idea sucks for a war is fair. But for a city wide, month long,money involved, make your shot count kinda game it's brilliant. Just please be patient once the game is over I plan on posting in depth details (Even though its kinda simple) and answering any questions.

#61966 Meadowvale Clan Wars

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 15 August 2005 - 03:32 AM in General Nerf

Neither will I. The one dart almost claimed your head. (head shot from a window on a second floor on a moving target calls for a loser award)

#61967 Sights

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 15 August 2005 - 03:47 AM in Modifications

I appreciate Cxwq's comments on the darts as i found one today that was 100% accurate spiraled out of control when i was showing a friend. :rolleyes:
Talio I am confused as to how u have put me on a bad list I guess. I am just curious are you calling me a liar about the whole clan wars thing or are u just against the whole idea and all the people that do them. Is it the gambling part you dont like? There are 27 other "real" people playing this game untill Aug 31st and if you will recall it was Hexen who started the thread. I'm not trying to pick fights and get banned or anything I am just curious why you seem to see red whenever I post a comment? On a side note Cxwq i was wondering if you had any experience on long range stefans or something that could help them stay true. I'm not talking serious long range but three darts I have left still hit the laser pen at 100 feet away. (give or take an inch) Also I was reading that higher powered guns needed a heavier weight and bbs wouldnt do. Is this true?

#61983 Sights

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 15 August 2005 - 01:32 PM in Modifications

Oh beleive me I am not using bb's i am using 3/0 fishing weights the ones without the wings. The city wide nerf war are the boundaries. I apologize for any miscommunication. I just assumed that when I said there were 27 people playing, people wouldnt assume 27 was the population of a city. As for my stats on the gun.
I have taken 4 shots each with the good darts and they were within an inch. I was with a friend taking aim at eachother. Even standing beside the other as they shot and not beleiving our eyes on the range and accuracy. If there is anything else i can clear up or anything else that's misunderstood please post what is unclear.

#62105 Sights

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 17 August 2005 - 01:35 AM in Modifications

Sorcery eh? That is funny but my stefans arent like normal stefans for the gun.
Of the four darts (well three now) 2 darts are loser darts. (normal darts modified like stefans) The last one is a stefan but its small, really small. Half of the dart is gluedome/weight and the other half is Fbr. It looks more like a bullet. I will never find them if I miss. But if the shot is good then it is reusable. I must admit that Cxwq was dead on the money by saying the darts are never the same after you fire them. The darts that were accurate are getting weaker. Now they are within like a foot span of the laser pen. Either way it is still an effective loser. If it takes a web video to convince you guys, then I will see what I can do.

#62107 How Is The Lbb...

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 17 August 2005 - 01:50 AM in General Nerf

Just pop the air restrictor off and load a stefan in there. Two seconds of work and the gun is four times better. I love my lbb.

#62108 Wasn't That Fun?

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 17 August 2005 - 01:55 AM in News

That's awesome. Good to know.

#62167 Wasn't That Fun?

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 17 August 2005 - 11:12 PM in News

Don't worry. I'll try to be good.

#62168 Smoke Stefans/ Markers

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 17 August 2005 - 11:20 PM in Homemades

There had been some problems with people in my clan wars. People either lying about not getting hit or claiming they did not feel the dart hit them. A solution to this problem was to chalk the heads of the darts before going out hunting.

#62272 Wildfire Predetor Style

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 20 August 2005 - 02:33 AM in Modifications

AVP was awesome. Sounds like a cool idea. I was always thinking of having like dual primary gun mounted to both shoulders and like tech targets mounted to forearms using straps. With like a titan on a strap to go on your back. while holding two rapid fires. Also if you could have like a trench coat with 3 gun holders on each side like the maverick,nitefinder,and the lock n load. (like in Boondock saints) and maybe even one mounted to a helmet. The man would like like an ultimate war machine. He would also be feared in any nerf war.

#62352 Mav Mod Problems

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 21 August 2005 - 08:35 PM in Modifications

Baghead your mod doesnt add piping or help his problem.
I have had the same problem so what I did was take the 2 springs. (that were air restrictor springs) put one inside the other one and put that duo-spring on the metal pole. Put it on the side where the darts come out and then slide the grey peice over it and pop the orange peice back in. The springs will push the barrels closer to airhole making it more airtight. The only flaw to this mod is that you cannot pop open the maverick anymore to reload. I must admit it really takes away from it's coolness. If you are a strong beleiver in "Function over Fashion" or a fan of practicality and not bells and whistles then give it a shot.

#62401 Mav Mod Problems

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 22 August 2005 - 12:49 PM in Modifications

It still rotates fine but does not have the ability to pop out because now the rod is longer because of the spring addition.

#62725 Hexadecimal

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 29 August 2005 - 03:54 PM in Off Topic

First thing that came to mind was reboot. I know "what a dork"

#62761 Hexadecimal

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 30 August 2005 - 02:55 AM in Off Topic

When Enzo became Matrix the show became really badass!

#62762 Punisher Skull On My Ar

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 30 August 2005 - 03:04 AM in Off Topic

Looks super badass. I think the skull is a good idea because it could be the one and only thing a cop might see and realize its a toy before he shoots you.
Not to be pesimistic but there was this one kid in highschool who brought a bb gun to school. Some student saw it thinking it was a real gun. He called the cops and before the guy knew it a member of a swat team had smashed the back of his head with the butt of a real assualt rifle and pushed him to the concrete, kicking the gun aside. (Just another day at meadowvale high) I'm not saying bolt is stupid enough to bring it to a school but I am saying there are alot of neighbours out there that have nothing better to do than panic and call the cops.

#62818 The At2k Or 3k

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 31 August 2005 - 02:19 PM in General Nerf

The TRU in Mississauga Ontario carries rapidfires, AT3000 twinpacks and the
N-strike unity system is availabe but only over the internet. I dont see why they wouldnt ship to Canada.

#62985 How Is The Lbb...

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 03 September 2005 - 04:47 PM in General Nerf

Good to know. I'll check mine post haste.

#63051 The Barricade Buster/ Real Nerf Grenade

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 05 September 2005 - 01:12 AM in Homemades

I love it. Now I am only wondering if i could load it,fold it up,package it and send it to someones house. They open the box they get a load of stefans to the face and I get a kill. Could these be posted as a trap. Maybe some thin duck tape holding the flaps together. Then some fishing line around the thin peice of tape. Line that wire up like a trip wire. Hrmmmmmmm Thanks Renegade I will be looking into this.

#63114 The Barricade Buster/ Real Nerf Grenade

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 05 September 2005 - 05:02 PM in Homemades

The people who play the clan wars are fully aware of the risks of the game. If a player takes one to the eye then they will probably cry a little and rub it clean and be more upset that they have been eliminated rather than go out and sue someone. There is an 19 year old age limit for the game so maturity should be at par with everyone elses. Although I have been wrong in the past.

#63143 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 05 September 2005 - 08:33 PM in Homemades

Trigger happy's pic's are also not workign for me.
He just beat me to the post. Sorry guys ignore this

#63305 What Would Be The Best Sniping Weapon?

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 08 September 2005 - 12:48 AM in General Nerf

Super soaker mod with 15-22"barrell. If you got the time these can be brutal. As for a welt factor I hit the De-commissioner on the inside of the knee at like 85-100 feet and it left a welt the size of a tennis ball. This was also because the stefan I used wasn't made properly. (The fishing weight was only half in the foam before glueing.)

#63376 New: Tech Target Redesign; New Dart Tag Gun

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 09 September 2005 - 12:55 AM in General Nerf

The RF20 has been at my TRU for a while and still is today. (Mississauga, Ontario)

#63434 Basic Mods To Improve Nf Range And Functionallity

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 10 September 2005 - 04:38 PM in Modifications

7. Cut off ammo holders and put brass in the batteries area (more holsterable).

If you enjoy the ammo holders and wish to keep them and add more, simply take out the light where it would be and add 3 discs from a lanard disc shooter. Line them up and pop a stefan in there. Voila another ammo holder.

#63435 Bolt Action Magazine Fed Air Pressure Nerf

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 10 September 2005 - 04:49 PM in Homemades

Dr. Nerf and I don't use normal "stefans".  Dr. Nerf had the idea to use small, relatively heavy screws in Nerf darts because we don't have to use hot glue given you can screw them into the foam.

I tested the ranges by standing in my garage and shooting out towards my neighbors house. I tested the weapon at about 10 to 20 psi (usually 15 psi). To test accuracy, I shot at my neighbor's garage door (about 150 feet away) and repeatably hit it.

How is it your neighbour hasn't come home and killed you guys yet? With a screw (metal) protruding even slightly from foam would leave a dent, scratch or crater in this guys garage. My loser that only reaches 100 feet straight still left dents in my shed door about the size of pinky finger print. My stefans had the weight protruding from the foam a bit but would still be covered in a dome of hot glue, spreading the impact a little more. Does he know you guys are shooting at his garage?

#63457 Bolt Action Magazine Fed Air Pressure Nerf

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 11 September 2005 - 02:11 AM in Homemades

And second, 150" is a far distance away, so I doubt it would do anything to their garage.

Even with a glue tipped stefan, I hit the De-commissioner at 100 feet on the inner knee and it left a welt the size of a tennis ball. But this is flesh and not wood or aluminum. Have your brother hit you in the back from across the street and see how it feels. T-shirts only of course and have paramedics standing by getting ready to surgically remove a stefan from your spinal column.

#63554 Maverick Cpvc Mod Problem

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 13 September 2005 - 01:47 PM in General Nerf

Ok first: Make sure there are no air leaks, cover up all holes where air might escape.
Second: If your going to use cpvc. have fun stretching the shit out of your stefans so they fit.

Third: The best kind of darts that fit into cpvc are the darts that come in the secret strike pocket blaster. They are slightly longer and thinner for some reason. Make loser darts out of those and you are set. Personally I Crayola barreled my Maverick because I cant stand cpvc.

#63556 Legendary Weapon 01: Rose's Judgement

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 13 September 2005 - 01:54 PM in Modifications

Amazing job on the paint and the name. By far the best paint job I've ever seen.

#63565 Did I Miss Something?

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 13 September 2005 - 03:43 PM in Site Feedback

I almost wish the site would be hacked to prove that as CX as said on mainy occasions that it would 'have no effect.' That way we can stop the unnessecary anticipation. Should be clear as day now.

Talio.

I am worried he is saying the site will be hacked anyday now and the site will be down forever. I am curious though as to what he means by it will have no effect.

#63589 Buzuca

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 13 September 2005 - 07:27 PM in Modifications

Why waste your time. Go to the dollar store and buy a laser pen and tape it on.

#63618 Did I Miss Something?

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 14 September 2005 - 11:44 AM in Site Feedback

Your the man Vacc.

#63852 What Other Sports Do You Do

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 18 September 2005 - 05:54 PM in Off Topic

Bodybuilding

#63894 What Other Sports Do You Do

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 18 September 2005 - 11:10 PM in Off Topic

Football: Right Guard
Wrestling
Track: Discus and Shot Put

Oh and I know that 3nerfiteers is and avid Body Builder.

Yeah, kick your ass.

Bodybuilders compete. 3nerfiteers do you compete or do you just workout. If you do, what competetions were you in?