Photo

Buzuca

8 replies to this topic

#1 SupG

SupG

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:53 PM

How do you install a Nite Finder laser on a Blast Buzuca.

Edited by SupG, 13 September 2005 - 06:00 PM.

I heard this kid say nerfing is gay well i say fuck him.

#2 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 06:00 PM

:huh:
QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

#3 3nerfiteers

3nerfiteers

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 06:24 PM

........glue a night finder upside down ontop of the LBB. Use the NFs trigger to use the light beam.....

Edited by 3nerfiteers, 13 September 2005 - 06:28 PM.

Quilted northerns, home of the "Crazy Arrow"

#4 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 07:15 PM

I've never seen anyone install a nf laser in a lbb. Just try and move all of the parts into the lbb the way they would fit into a nf.
"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#5 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 07:27 PM

Why waste your time. Go to the dollar store and buy a laser pen and tape it on.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#6 BloodMoon

BloodMoon

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 07:59 PM

I have no idea why you would want to do this...NF lights are completely and utterly useless in a war.

If you take a look at the NF innards, you'll see that pulling the trigger lightly brings two metal pieces together, completing the circuit to lite the NF light. Now you have to figure out a way to install these metal pieces in your other gun (which I'm guessing is not easy, if it's even possible). Then you'll have to find a way to cut the battery case out of the NiteFinder grip...and then unscrew the laser light, snip the wires, and then rewire it up again correctly in the new gun.

If you have your heart set on one of these things, your best bet is to go to Wal Mart and buy a 'Daisy Electronic Point Sight' or the like. They are about $8 ea, and then you can either make your own dovetail mount or just take some e-tape and tape it to the top of your gun (or the side, if you prefer).
We live in an age when pizza
gets to your house before the police.

#7 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:32 PM

Or, you could tape/glue an ACTUAL light onto the gun, making it somewhat effective to use during night wars, but only if you're playing hunters or something of the sort. I dunno, the Blast Bazooka <---(omfg right spelling lolz) is an okay gun, but I doubt that you'd need a light. At all. It'll probably only screw up the gun/get in the way.

TS

#8 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 07:09 AM

:D

Yeah that pretty much summed up my feelings.

Consume this.

Dude, we're not miracle workers. You have to figure this shit out yourself. Especially when it's this retarded.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#9 Stalin05

Stalin05

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:47 PM

Actually, i did it, where the barrel comes out, insted of the wood plate in the modification section, i put a piece of lexan. Right underneath the barrel is the actually nf light, and the batteries are behind it. As for activating it, i bought a cheap, push on, push off switch at radioshack for $3, and drill a hole, putting it through the plastic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users