Worlds largest bed race's Content

There have been 19 items by Worlds largest bed race (Search limited from 22-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#32994 Colored Fbr Arrived... But

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 03 August 2004 - 11:41 AM in General Nerf

Yeah, pink would be awsome.

#31923 Nf Shotgun, Double Barreled.

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 21 July 2004 - 01:12 PM in Modifications

Holy shnikes,Thirst,that's awsome.Not having a good idea of what you did to make this,what would it take to make that into a SSII barrle selector type thing?I would be very interested in that.

#31906 Who Would Buy Colored Backer Rod?

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 21 July 2004 - 08:04 AM in General Nerf

*you know what? Call me crazy, but wouldn't FBR companies make more money if we just kept loosing our darts?

you know what, great point.....

But,is the nerf community really that big,so that it would affect the sales of major FBR compines

#31876 Federal Marriage Amendment

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 20 July 2004 - 11:14 PM in Off Topic

What happened to Seperation of church and state? I want my constitutional fucking rights!

Seperation of church and state isn't a constitutional right.

#31873 Best Machine Gun

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 20 July 2004 - 10:43 PM in Modifications

I own all three and I would acctualy go with the WFWith micro darts,um-modded I can get about 40-50 ft. out of it.10 more then my RF20,and my PC bladder has a leak so I don't like that.On a side note I'm working on what it would take to make a RF20 trip wire booby trap type deal.

P.S.Does any one have a link that would help me and my aformentioned PC bladder leakage problem.

#31868 George Petty Pinup Cosmetic Mod

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 20 July 2004 - 10:30 PM in Modifications

Holy crap.I mean I hate to bite your style Groove,but if I ever get a x-bow of my own I'm so gonna do the same thing.Except in the print out decal form.

P.S.The navy gray/shark tooth idea is bad to the frickin' bone.

#31764 Crossbow Help

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 20 July 2004 - 07:53 AM in General Nerf

You could try here?

I don't own a x-bow so I can't speak from experience but you could try putting the metal rod the lenght of the plunger to add support.

#30790 Actual Silencer?

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 09 July 2004 - 07:24 AM in Modifications

Dude,I'm not joking about the dart trick scilencing the internal spring/plunger whack.All you have to do is push a tight fitting dart as far back as you can without shoving it into the plunger tube.

#30508 Air Xxl Skeet Shoot

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 06 July 2004 - 11:14 AM in Modifications

Has anyone considered what it would take to make the skeet shooter fire FBR?That thing just might be usful after all... :rolleyes:

Really you should just take it back.Not worth the $50.

P.S.Has anyone picked up one of those XXL rocket launchers?Any possible dart mods might have serious potential for a long distantce rifle.

#30507 Actual Silencer?

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 06 July 2004 - 11:02 AM in Modifications

All I do is put a slightly larger size of 1/2 brass to 1/2 cpvc with a 1/2 inch pvc couplink(SP?) and this reduces the noise.But it's alot easier to scilence a spring-cock gun.All you have to do is push the FBR dart back into the barrel as close to the place where the plunger tube ends and the plunger hits as you can with out pushing the dart into the tube itself.This will give the air no where to go and allow more time for air pressure to build up and slightly slow down the plunger so it doesn't bash aginst the front of the plunger tube.Now sometimes if the FBR is to tight it will throw off the accuracy because the increased friction of the tight dart will put a spin on the dart,all you have to do is put a brass barrel extender(mentioned above) on and that will correct the any spin put on the dart.

#30502 Which Nerf Gun Has Greatest Range?

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 06 July 2004 - 07:33 AM in General Nerf

Blast bazookas get nice range (90ft.) for like 10$ and they are at target or TRU,and the only real mod you have to do is change the barrel.

#29659 Yard Sales

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 27 June 2004 - 07:58 AM in General Nerf

The local has provided me 2 wild fires and a tornado for under $5.

#29632 Any Experiance With One Of These?

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 26 June 2004 - 08:59 PM in General Nerf

Holy internal bleeding Batman!Launching a tennis 220'?

Has any one seen or owned one of these (or something like it)? Because I think that would be cool for nerf war, at least as a novelty.

#29600 Scope

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 26 June 2004 - 10:42 AM in Homemades

Or...you could try actually going to wal-mart.Unless you live in Honduras there's one near you.

#29599 Nerf Grenades

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 26 June 2004 - 10:34 AM in Homemades

Flashbang!

Sorry, it always seem to jump to my mind...

...I'm done not being helpful.

If you play total dark nerf wars all you have to do for a flashbang is tape a few noise makers together.I play total dark wars in my friends basement and if there is no light(or almost none) they will make a big flash and the sound + flash in compleat dark scares the shnikes outta ya,if your not expecting it.

#28008 Tap Rule?

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 08 June 2004 - 12:43 PM in General Nerf

I don't use the tap rule in favor of H2Hs.In fact I was inspiered to replace the light on one of my NFs with a plastic knife/bayoonet(SP?) deal.

#28007 Makeing The Spring Plunger Better

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 08 June 2004 - 12:26 PM in Modifications

I haven't done the mod,but wouldn't electrical tape work better?I mean,smoother tape,less friction.I'll try it tonight.

#24435 Modifying A Wild Fire?

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 17 April 2004 - 04:04 PM in Modifications

How would I modify a wild fire to shoot stefan's darts?I took the rotating barrel(s) out,took it apart and took out the black air restrictors that the dart slide onto and the gun would only shoot if there were no darts in it.Is there something else I should do?

#24228 Vortex Tornado Vs. Vt X/2

Posted by Worlds largest bed race on 14 April 2004 - 12:32 PM in General Nerf

How is the tornado x/2 compared to the regular vortex tornado?I fell in love with the vortexes range/accuracy but it's bulky as a mug.So I saw the (smaller)x/2 on ebay and I dont know how they are?help please!