Vortex Tornado Vs. Vt X/2

worth it?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Worlds largest bed race

Worlds largest bed race

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 12:32 PM

How is the tornado x/2 compared to the regular vortex tornado?I fell in love with the vortexes range/accuracy but it's bulky as a mug.So I saw the (smaller)x/2 on ebay and I dont know how they are?help please!

#2 Gamefreak

Gamefreak

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 01:08 PM

They only difference is the shell. I have both, I can't get my tornado X-2 to fire but I'm 99.9% sure that thats just cause mine sucks.
Gamertag : Corpseoftheyear

QUOTE(substance abuse)
No offense but soldat has to be the worst game ever made
Like anyone could even know that, GOSH.

#3 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 03:05 PM

I get the same range on the x2 as the tornado out doors but maybe that's just me. I like the x2 myself as it's smaller but it doesn't have any ammo storage or cool feel of the tornado.

#4 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 09:31 PM

Gamefreak, just open you x-2 up and see what's wrong with it... That thing comes apart in 3 parts besides the shell. The spring, the trigger, and the actual shooter. You can actually use the part that shoots and ditch the shell, reducing the size by about half. Just take a look though, and you should easily be able to tell what's wrong. Maybe the trigger doesn't catch? Or maybe the cocker thing is broken, or maybe the trigger is worn down. Lots of possibilities, all should be able to be remedied.

~ompa

#5 Gamefreak

Gamefreak

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 09:53 PM

Thanks Ompa, but i didn't mean it that way, it cocks and everything just when i fire it the ring won't come off. Oh well, I'm not too worried about it.
Gamertag : Corpseoftheyear

QUOTE(substance abuse)
No offense but soldat has to be the worst game ever made
Like anyone could even know that, GOSH.

#6 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 09:33 AM

It could be that your ring has been overstretched. At one point I only had one ring that had been abused and I wondered why my guns always jammed. I got ahold of a fresh pack of ammo and they all fire like a dream.

#7 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 08:39 PM

Can someone explain why people like these tornados so much? Im not dissing anyone but in my opinion they are crap. Sure they get good range and accuracey, but those rings move so slow its a slap in the face, not to mention reload. Do you guys mod them to make it shoot faster or something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users