Megamannt92's Content

There have been 147 items by Megamannt92 (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#362038 Foam universe shutting down tomorrow

Posted by Megamannt92 on 30 November 2017 - 01:26 PM in Off Topic

Just an FYI.

Just want to let everyone know Foam Universe is shutting down tomorrow for good this time. So if you want to take a look at the website one final time here is your chance. Thanks to all who supported us over the years.

I enjoyed working with NIC and will continue to look at the haven here from time to time.

#160548 Megaman Nt Warrior Megabuster

Posted by Megamannt92 on 26 June 2008 - 08:51 PM in General Nerf

I've heard of this. I did not know they were still selling them though...The Megaman NT Warrior TV show was canceled a good while ago.

It looks useless. Are the darts even made of foam? They look like they are made of plastic to me.

All that aside, I might buy one simply because I'm a Megaman freak.

#160180 The Other Nerfwiki

Posted by Megamannt92 on 23 June 2008 - 10:46 PM in General Nerf

Its actually Aguineapig...But whatever.

Since NM is obviously blocking me. I'll just post it here.

Hey NerfMonkey,

What I said was wrong, I completely regret saying it. I don't hate anyone, I was just angry and said some things I should not have. I'm sorry. I would also like to say the second wiki was not my idea, someone set that up without telling me. And it certainly WAS not my idea to post it here. If you think my site sucks, thats fine by me just don't go there. Its a free country.

I do really hate other people being mad at me though, so please forgive me. I would also like to say, that not all of that post was directed at YOU personally. I was just stating my overall displeasure. Its just annoying to see my hard work dissed on so brutally. Its freaking annoying as a matter of fact. I'm ready to drop this right now. I'm glad you PM'ed me because I was about too. If you have any further comments please post them.

Thanks, if you read this.

#160110 The Other Nerfwiki

Posted by Megamannt92 on 23 June 2008 - 12:55 PM in General Nerf

:blink: Whatever, lets just drop it.

If you think the site sucks, don't visit it. :D

#160106 The Other Nerfwiki

Posted by Megamannt92 on 23 June 2008 - 12:27 PM in General Nerf

MEGAMANPT YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

I vote we all start spamming foamfighters chat box and post pictures of naked men on their forums. Because that's really the only way we can settle this dispute.

Haha, Now who is childish? Not like that is hard to stop.

I do apologize, I did um, say some things I should not have said. I was just fired up is all...I'm sorry.

I don't really hate NM, but I have met a handful or so that have.

I'm not saying not to have it, just stop advertising it here.

I agree with that statement, I never did that. Some of our members however, did.

#160086 The Other Nerfwiki

Posted by Megamannt92 on 23 June 2008 - 10:39 AM in General Nerf

That pretty much sums it up.

Frankly I'm tired of seeing links to foam universe in people's signatures and people begging others to go there. I don't understand why foam universe exists in the first place other than as a place for people that got banned here to go and fuck around, and NHQ already fills that role quite nicely. Everything that gets posted on foam universe gets posted here, and old things that were already posted here get posted at foam universe months later even though everyone in the community has already seen them. I also don't like that the majority of people that frequent both foam universe and NerfHaven usually say things like "we need new members" and "pay a visit to foam universe, it's not that bad." Both of these are reason enough to never visit the site.

That's about all I wanted to say, sorry to be a dick, but I'm really sick of hearing about foam universe and their bad ideas.

Frankly, now I know why 99.9% of nerfers hate you NM. I can see why Monkey is in your name, because thats obviously the brain capacity that you possess. My point in making Foam Universe was to make a friendlier Nerf forum, that pompous MODs wont ban you for putting mustard of your sandwich. Nerfhaven is rough place, full some(not all) of meanest people I know. I know yinz will probably ban me for this, but then again, that would just enforce my point wouldn't it? I'm not known for flying off the handle about things, but I'm sick of people dissing on something that I and BJ have worked hard to make!

If you want to, go ahead ban me, and prove my point. I have ways of coming back. Many ways, in fact.

#143869 Hi Nerf Fans...

Posted by Megamannt92 on 04 March 2008 - 05:24 PM in Off Topic

He's not lying, why on earth would someone lie about this?

There are alot of blowhards and liars across the internet, Boomie never stuck me as one of them.

If I'd have to compare the brain to anything, I'd say it's closely related to a computer.
The disease I had, would be like a virus someone implants in your PC to screw things up, misplace your files, delete your files, slow down your PC, etc.

Yeah, Its almost like you formatted your hard drive(Brain) and forgot to backup all your files....Just please take some advice, don't install Vista. :(

#143616 Hi Nerf Fans...

Posted by Megamannt92 on 03 March 2008 - 10:02 AM in Off Topic

Um, thanks guys, but the thing is, I tried doing what some of you suggested and read some of my old guides, and I don't even understand half of what they mean.

People who Nerf tend to abbreviate everything! There is a thread here or on Nerf HQ that translates them, it might help you to decipher some strange abbreviations your not used to hearing.

I'm not sure of the exact location of the thread, but I'm sure someone else here does.

And Spectre666 is right....Stop apologizing for things that are beyond your control...It not your fault.

You have been a huge inspiration to me, and your detailed right-ups have helped me with my own ideas.
Get better soon.

Yep, that is why I dubbed you "Man of Insane Mods" over at Foam Universe, its under your name in your profile.

Good luck man, I really don't believe in luck but you know what I mean.

#143395 Hi Nerf Fans...

Posted by Megamannt92 on 01 March 2008 - 09:51 PM in Off Topic

Try not to give up on Nerf either. If it interested you once....it may interest you again.

Me(or almost anyone for that matter) can't understand all the crap you(and your family) are facing. But try to keep a positive attitude, it always helps.

#143290 Hi Nerf Fans...

Posted by Megamannt92 on 01 March 2008 - 09:25 AM in Off Topic

I get a Flu shot every year. The problem is, its not always that effective....You can still get a flu even if you get a shot. The really frighting part is that this can happen nearly anyone even a young person like you.

I wish you all the best Boomie.

#143239 Hi Nerf Fans...

Posted by Megamannt92 on 29 February 2008 - 08:10 PM in Off Topic

Your last post on my my website was around November 17, 2007.

Here is your recent posts: http://thefoamfighte...owPosts;start=0

The last thing I remember you saying was you were playing Hellgate London on a new gaming PC you bought for 1000$. You said Foam Universe(my web site) was the first website you had visited with your new computer you also mentioned something about Windows Vista being weird.

You said all this in the shoutbox.

The last "mod" you released was of a Nerf Nite-finder.

That is found here: http://thefoamfighte...msg3527#msg3527

Keep checking out things you wrote in the past to see if it might jog some memories.

#143181 Hi Nerf Fans...

Posted by Megamannt92 on 29 February 2008 - 11:35 AM in Off Topic

Very strange situation...I really don't know what to say. Like all the others said its good to see you are Ok, I wish you the very best in your recovery.

I figured I should post, since you gave so much to my Nerf website. Thank you very much.

I'm... sorry guys...

Don't be sorry! Its not your fault! Relax and try to get your life in order, we all will be here for you.

#114499 Iphone!

Posted by Megamannt92 on 05 July 2007 - 08:58 AM in Off Topic

I hate Apple, which is why a refuse to buy an Ipod, Iphone, or any other overpriced "I" junk. You can get Creative Zen or Muvo MP3/WMA/video player for 100+$ less than a stupid Ipod....
Creative rules, long live the Sound Blaster.

But to tell you the truth I hate Micro$oft too....And with this Vista garbage coming in....I'm switching to Linux.

#114498 50 Darts 4 Bucks!

Posted by Megamannt92 on 05 July 2007 - 08:46 AM in General Nerf

I think most people here make their own darts. Still 4$ is cheap....But that price makes me wonder on how good the darts really are. :o

I mean a package of FBR is only about 3$ right?

#112494 Closed

Posted by Megamannt92 on 22 June 2007 - 09:57 AM in General Nerf

2 mavericks: 12.00$
1 longshot front gun N/A
1 crossfire 10.00$
1 speedloader 8.00$
Super Soaker 10.00$
_______
40.00$

See I can do math! :D

#112203 Videos Just For Fun

Posted by Megamannt92 on 20 June 2007 - 03:12 PM in General Nerf

I like this one:

#112155 Ss Xp 70 Mod

Posted by Megamannt92 on 20 June 2007 - 09:35 AM in Modifications

How many pumps does it take to prime? How much do these run for?

It takes about 40 pumps to get max range. But if you pump it that much you need to stuff the dart far down the barrel otherwise it will spin out. 40 pumps will also send it through 4 sheets of paper.

How much do these run for?

I'm not sure. My Mom got two of 'em on sale.

#112025 Ss Xp 70 Mod

Posted by Megamannt92 on 19 June 2007 - 04:17 PM in Modifications

Super Soaker XP 70 modification
Posted Image
Ok this gun is decent as a water gun...But its even better as a Nerf gun. This conversion is rather easy you will need the following tools though:

Drill or dremel
Screwdriver
E-tape/ Hot glue gun.

Ok, lets get started. Take off all the screws on the gun make sure to sort them, as some of them are different sizes. When all the screws are off, pry off the orange thing by the nozzle, and unscrew a blue piece by the pump as shown in the picture.
Posted Image
Now open up the gun. These are the internals:
Posted Image

As you can see the internals are pretty simple, putting back everything will be a snap. Ok now take off the green tank, and then take your drill and bore a hole in the nozzle. Then, glue or tape your CPVC on the end. Make sure to make the CPVC long otherwise the darts will spin out. Now put everything back on, you can discard the green tank if you want you won't need it.
Posted Image
There you go! Just remember when you fire it make sure to push the darts far into the barrel, otherwise they will spin out. The ranges are nice if you use good darts, I've easily shot 80+ feet with it.
Posted Image

#111083 Favorite Breakfast Food?

Posted by Megamannt92 on 13 June 2007 - 04:10 PM in Off Topic

I like Grits, Cream of wheat and waffles. Heck its all good.

Whats with all the food posts all the sudden?

#110462 One Of My More "interesting" Highly Experemental Mods.

Posted by Megamannt92 on 10 June 2007 - 03:31 PM in Modifications

Thats pretty cool, looks kindof like a mini LS. You might want to try cable ties instead of black e-tape....It might look alittle better.

#110458 Howdy

Posted by Megamannt92 on 10 June 2007 - 03:22 PM in General Nerf

Still, I like welcoming new members.

Enjoy the nerfyness.

#110457 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by Megamannt92 on 10 June 2007 - 03:20 PM in General Nerf

Geez that is alot of guns. Is Starbuck still alive? Maybe thats the problem. :D

#110277 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by Megamannt92 on 09 June 2007 - 06:26 PM in General Nerf

I don't know about you, but I would be truely steamed at this point. But really I would have given up at this point I admire your persistance man! :D

You know though perphaps this is not Starbuck's fault.....Maybe your guns are lost in the mail?

#110213 Copper Barrel / Cpvc Coupler

Posted by Megamannt92 on 09 June 2007 - 08:39 AM in Modifications

Thanks man, I will be sure to try this! This great because I have tons of copper pipe laying around!

#109914 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Megamannt92 on 07 June 2007 - 04:15 PM in General Nerf

2 Modded Nitefinders(one with spring replacement)
3 Mavs Unmodded (2 broken).
1 Modified Super Soaker(not sure what kind, Flannel gave it to me)
1 Modded Longshot (AR removal)
1 Magstrike (CPVC modded clips)
1 Crossfire(busted)
2 Tek 6s(CPVC)
1 Big Salvo (CPVC)
1 Reactor
1 Buzzsaw
1 Doubleshot
1 Speedloader(busted)
1 89 cent dart gun (modified to fire nerf darts)

I think thats it.....I will have to check later.....

#109713 Transformers Guns.

Posted by Megamannt92 on 06 June 2007 - 12:09 PM in General Nerf

I saw some at a Mejier here in Cadillac MI. They were only 29.99 there, 10$ less than the ones pictured at TRU.

#109532 Unknown Gun

Posted by Megamannt92 on 05 June 2007 - 08:00 AM in General Nerf

Generic guns are not always bad, I've bought guns that cost 89 cents and modded them to be a nerf guns.....With decent results.

#109452 Unknown Gun

Posted by Megamannt92 on 04 June 2007 - 08:29 PM in General Nerf

I have no idea. :D
If you expect us to figure this out we need more info.

#109357 Whats Your Favorite Fast Food Places?

Posted by Megamannt92 on 04 June 2007 - 02:24 PM in Off Topic

Burger king. But Culver's Is most excellent...mmm frozen custard.....

#109351 Recommend Me A Gun Based On These Specifications

Posted by Megamannt92 on 04 June 2007 - 01:54 PM in Modifications

A Big Salvo with long barrells have good velocity.

I like the Big Salvo, and its super easy to mod(use my mod: )http://thefoamfighters.smfforfree.com/topic/36.0.html), you don't even need to open the gun. Its not what I would call extremely accurate however. But really, what nerf gun really is "extremely accurate"? I mean guns can be accurate to a point, but not from 40 or 50 feet with great consistency(unless the gun can fire 100+ feet or something).

But as some already said you can really go wrong with a NF....And if your not sure how to mod one google "Nitefinder mod" and you will get thousands of results.

#109265 Transformers Guns.

Posted by Megamannt92 on 03 June 2007 - 07:19 PM in General Nerf

Wow those things are pricey! If I had that kind of cash, I would buy another Longshot instead. No offense to anyone who is going to buy this, I just don't see this being too useful in a war.

#109155 Recommend Me A Gun Based On These Specifications

Posted by Megamannt92 on 03 June 2007 - 01:03 PM in Modifications

A modded Longshot is pretty accurate. And Its fairly easy to modify.

#108998 Transformers Guns.

Posted by Megamannt92 on 02 June 2007 - 08:47 PM in General Nerf

Let me guess....Made in china? Those things look like junk. How much do they cost?

#108992 Longshot Primer Removal

Posted by Megamannt92 on 02 June 2007 - 08:37 PM in Modifications

You know I did the exact same thing. I used a flathead screwdriver to remove it, and I tell ya it took me awhile to get that blasted thing off. I don't recommend that however, I scratched some of the plastic.

Whatever you do, be careful not to bend the metal rod that runs through it.

#108985 Hey, I'm Back!

Posted by Megamannt92 on 02 June 2007 - 08:26 PM in General Nerf

Welcome back GC.
Getting your wisdom teeth out really sucks doesn't it?

Well....
Its good to hear from you again, hope you stick around this time ^_^ ....Come to think of it, I have not posted around here to much either.

#101473 Spider Man 3 Nerf

Posted by Megamannt92 on 27 March 2007 - 03:49 PM in General Nerf

It does not look that great.... The big missiles are fired with a foot pump so the range probably stinks...And aside from that it looks difficult to mod, not mention it looks like its full of dreaded gears.

I do like the design and artwork on it but overall, I'd rather spend 25$ on something else. Is this thing made by Nerf?

#101471 Internet Time Machine

Posted by Megamannt92 on 27 March 2007 - 03:36 PM in Off Topic

Check this thing out guys! You can see what web pages looked like 5 or more years ago!

Its sweet!

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

#101053 Seal

Posted by Megamannt92 on 13 March 2007 - 06:06 PM in Modifications

Gorilla glue works nicely too.

#99724 Hasbro Reveals Nerf N-strike Disk Shot (nerf Skeet Shooting)

Posted by Megamannt92 on 13 February 2007 - 10:20 AM in General Nerf

Maybe Hasbro should read this and reconsider the price. :D

You never know that may not be the final set price it may change upon release. You won't see me buying this thing even if its 29.99$.....This is a total gimmick.

#99606 Superbowl Commercials

Posted by Megamannt92 on 11 February 2007 - 10:51 AM in Off Topic

Emerald Nuts always has funny ads! Still the best SB commercial ever was "Terry Tate Office Linebacker".