PvtMcFlurry's Content

There have been 316 items by PvtMcFlurry (Search limited from 31-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#286592 Hello.

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 05 October 2010 - 09:06 AM in Off Topic

Hi! :D Just figured I'd try to log in and I actually remembered my info! Whatsup guys?

#224287 Bcno

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 18 April 2009 - 06:38 PM in Nerf Wars

The absence of parkway was 100% my fault. I appologize I had to cover for someone at work. I have to make it up to him sometime later in the season and I will host a BCNO of my own if anyone is interested. Hope you guys had fun today.

~McFlurry

#224121 Bcno

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 17 April 2009 - 09:02 AM in Nerf Wars

Unfortunately I might have to work tomorrow. I'm not so sure my parents would be happy with my brother going without me. I'll see what happens. I will update this later today.

~McFlurry

#218621 Bcno

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 18 March 2009 - 02:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Don't have to tell me. I know I don't have friends. =]

#218452 Bcno

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 17 March 2009 - 02:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh boy look I've started a tradition. As of right now considering I didn't have much choice to due the turd above me I should probably be there. I'll try to keep my calander clear for that day. I will be checking my PMs more often now especially because of the nice weather. Keep me updated.

~McFlurry

*Crawls back into hole*

#197381 World Of Warcraft

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 20 December 2008 - 01:09 AM in Off Topic

Contrary to popular belief, I played the game for about a month. I proceeded to quit due to boredom. I than started playing again a few weeks ago because I like the whole concept of the game. I have noticed that over the past week I have yet to log on once. I have grown bored with the game again. I don't understand how so many people have such a problem breaking the addiction. I have two friends that are both level 70+ and are probably the most active, athletic, outgoing guys I know. So I think it all comes down to what your perspective is on the game whether or not its addictive. As stated it is a very common game for very weak minded people to get addicted to because it is in fact very fun. I just think that the game loses its replay value because everyone does the same Instances over and over. Also the people that bash the game that haven't played it don't fully understand it. I mean obviously when people think of WoW they think of a game that ruins peoples lives, but if some of these people played the game they may understand why it can[i] become so addicting. Thats it for my rant. Sorry if this didn't make complete sense a little out of it.

~McFlurry

#169804 Nj War Recap

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 16 August 2008 - 07:07 PM in Nerf Wars

I recognize that field. :) Sorry we couldn't make it we just got home about 15 minutes ago. I'm trying to keep my schedule open for the 31st.

#164485 Beta Testors Needed

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 25 July 2008 - 05:07 PM in Off Topic

I'm down to test.

#160602 Nj War

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 27 June 2008 - 07:38 AM in Nerf Wars

You would :D I'll see what I can do.

#158526 Call Of Duty 4 Clan, Anyone?

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 09 June 2008 - 02:37 PM in Off Topic

1sR <--- One Shot Republic. I'd be down to join. My gamertag is McFlurryZ. I won't be on tonight though.

#157474 Looking For A Good Free Video Editing Software

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 30 May 2008 - 04:19 PM in Off Topic

Thanks alot guys. Angel I might be PMing you have I have questions. I hope you don't mind.

#157407 Looking For A Good Free Video Editing Software

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 29 May 2008 - 06:54 PM in Off Topic

Just as the title states. I've started editing movies for my Counter-Strike 1.6 clan TRYstate. I have been able to do the basics with Windows Movie Maker but I am interested in adding more complex effects such as greyscale a whole scene but a certain person etc. Thanks in advance!

~McFlurry

#155257 Nerf Homemade Combustion Grenade

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 09 May 2008 - 02:36 PM in Homemades

My friend says you should use this before you hurt yourself

#146660 Dtb Modification

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 24 March 2008 - 04:00 PM in Modifications

Well here is the link to my friends DTB mod. Hope you enjoy. Any comments/praises/questions can be added here and I will do my best to get you answers to them.

LINKAGE

#145849 Maverick Problems

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 19 March 2008 - 06:14 PM in Modifications

Your problem may be that the catch is probably missing/broken.

#144978 Nerf Wii Crossbow?

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 13 March 2008 - 02:01 PM in General Nerf

Hey guys, a friend of mine (Lucian) who is not old enough to register yet, showed me this linkand it looks pretty cool. We were wondering if you guys think it has any potential.

~McFlurry

#144443 Counter-strike 1.6

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 09 March 2008 - 03:23 PM in Off Topic

NERFBOI what is your steam login name so I can add you?

#144423 Counter-strike 1.6

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 09 March 2008 - 11:54 AM in Off Topic

I was wondering if anyone here plays CS 1.6. I play all the time on the username SGTKILLERMIKE. I go by the name Lr` in game. Add me and lets play.

#144136 Whats The Best Kind Of Sealant

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 06 March 2008 - 06:12 PM in Modifications

Pizlo the word you were looking for was viscosity.

#143437 2008 Jspb Combat

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 02 March 2008 - 10:38 AM in Nerf Wars

Haha Great idea with the toilet cover shield. Also those are some amazing quality pictures.

#142387 My First Line Rider

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 24 February 2008 - 04:16 PM in Off Topic

Well since this thread is semi-alive heres an addition. My 'Quirky' Video. With a tech factory theme.
ENJOY

#141981 My First Line Rider

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 22 February 2008 - 02:10 PM in Off Topic

We'll have to see.

#141483 Nerf Eliminator And Hyperfire

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 20 February 2008 - 08:31 AM in General Nerf

Well since no one embedded this picture into this thread I figured I would since people are really lazy to click links. I think the gun looks bitching with the hulk Green paintjob.

EDIT: Broken pic.

#140363 The Vulcan

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 14 February 2008 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

Well I just thought I'd post something I think is useful to the community before this thread gets potentially closed. I think that '08-09 could possibly be one of the greatest lines of nerf guns ever. So far what they've done with the Recon astounded many of us. So I think the only thing we can do is sit back and wait patiently to see how these monsters will turn out. So my word of advice to all you trigger happy speculators. Go take a cold shower and mod a gun. The time will pass much quicker.

~McFlurry

#140208 Anonymous Vs. Scientology

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 14 February 2008 - 03:09 PM in Off Topic

Alright I have a question. Whats the deal with scientology? What is it that people hate? Or do people like it alot? I'm really confused I just want to know the short and simple version without all the technical terms.

#139495 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 10 February 2008 - 05:18 PM in Modifications

PIC

What kind of barrel is that on the Disc Shot?

#138462 Congrats Giants

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 03 February 2008 - 10:08 PM in Off Topic

Hey I'm not a Giants fan myself. I'm a Cowboys fan. But I've gotta give props to the Giants they played a great game, and I didn't think that the Patriots deserved the perfect season. Anyway Congratulations guys!

#138243 The Snap-duo

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 02 February 2008 - 03:55 PM in Homemades

1 Word.

BaNgIn'

#138035 Who Can Count The Number Of Basketball Passes?

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 31 January 2008 - 08:13 PM in Off Topic

Haha. I did it that was pretty cool. But I'm really observant about things so it wasn't hard for me.

#137484 My First Line Rider

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 27 January 2008 - 12:02 PM in Off Topic

I would just download Hypercam. It allows you to chose the only part of the screen you want to record. Then just make sure you press "m" when your recording the track so it will play the track in slow motion. As Slug said then double the speed in Windows Movie Maker etc. to bring it back to regular speed.

And Thomas no it was really supposed to be a guitar but I drew the neck to thin so I couldn't fit 6 strings. Although I could pass it off as a bass with a broken string ;)

#137412 My First Line Rider

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 26 January 2008 - 09:16 PM in Off Topic

How long did it take each of yall to put that together.

I bet when you posted that, McFlurry was thinking, Dang you, Slug, you stole my kill.

It took me about 4 days of work to finish that video. Obviously I didn't work for 4 days straight.

Haha. Nah I love Slugs video and praise him for it. He is who inspired me to make my video.

#137406 My First Line Rider

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 26 January 2008 - 09:08 PM in Off Topic

Yeah well I just realized how big of assholes the people at I ride the line are. I put like 4 days of work into that video and people are PM'ing me telling me that it was crappy and need to work harder...while others are telling me that I have great potential and gave my video 8.5 out of 10.

#137353 My First Line Rider

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 26 January 2008 - 05:29 PM in Off Topic

Well ever since I saw Captain Slugs video about a year ago I was amazed and wanted to create a line rider of my own. Anyway tell me what you guys think.

~McFlurry

#136865 Nerf Recon Spring Fix

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 22 January 2008 - 03:01 PM in Modifications

I have one question thats really been bothering me. Is the armed rod that extends when the gun is primed purely cosmetic or does it have a function. Because I really like the look of the gun without that extended so I wanted to know if it was possible to remove it before I went out and bought 1.

~McFlurry

#136455 Lancer

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 19 January 2008 - 09:41 AM in Modifications

Not only the coolest fucking mod ever. But the ending was hysterical. HaHa! Great Job again man!

#135808 Ecno

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 13 January 2008 - 09:24 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm HOPEFULLY in for April the 5th as my parents should let me do what I want because the 6th is my birthday.
Which of course means Parkway is coming so those of you that haven't met him yet now would be a good time.

#134148 Is Nh Losing It?

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 28 December 2007 - 10:07 AM in Off Topic

I really tried as hard as I could to stay away from this topic but after Ubermensch's post I need to say something.

NerfHaven isn't a forums for just posting modifications. Yes that is one of the main parts of it but there is so much more. Here you can post information just for posting it for the general nerfing population to have, and you can ask questions about ANYTHING involving Nerf because maybe the people with you nerf with don't have the answers that you need. NerfHaven is also a place (at least in my book) where people can come together who all enjoy the same hobby and just connect. I know I have and I'm sure plenty of you have. You come to this site frequently and you start talking to some people in particular. Whether it be PM's, AIM, E-Mail, Texting etc. It happens. If I would have never came to this website I would have never met Keef. Who I happened to have bumped into OUTSIDE OF NERF. Also I'm pretty sure that when all of you post in a "What's your best nerf moment" thread or a "What is your favorite gun and why" thread you get that sort of giddy feeling because you remember what it was like to get that kill or avoid that dart. Or how it feels to fire that favorite gun or to hold that gun in the most clutch moments. Thats what the hobby is all about. HAVING FUN. That's the main reason I joined this website. I didn't join a while ago because I wanted to be able to leave welts with my gun. I wanted to make my guns perform a little better so I would HAVE MORE FUN with my friends.

Well that was my rant, I'm going back to bed.

~McFlurry

#133855 What Did You Get For Christmas?

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 26 December 2007 - 12:10 PM in Off Topic

PS2 online attachments?! I hooked mine up in October and it took weeks to find it. It was only worth it for Socom, battlefield, and occasionaly madden.

Do you mean Mt Vernon or Vernon valley?

Yeah I have Socom, Battlefield and Battfield 2, GRAW, And Realms of Everquest.

Yes I meant Mt. Vernon. Right by Mountain Creek Water Park.

#133849 What Did You Get For Christmas?

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 26 December 2007 - 10:13 AM in Off Topic

Well What I got for Christmas was...

-A Brand New Burton Snowboard
-iPod Shuffle (Listening to right now)
-The Bourne Series on DVD
-Harry Potter and The order of the Phoenix on DVD (I have all the others)
-A Wii (Shared with my brother Parkway)
-Season Pass to snowboard at Mt. Vernon
-New Bindings for my Snowboard
-New Boots for my Snowboard
-Star Wars Battlefront 2 For PSP
-The attachments to play PS2 Online
-Abercrombie Jacket

My Brother Got...

-My Old Snowboard (in great shape)
-My Old Snowboard boots (in great shape)
-My Old Snowboard Bindings (almost NIB shape)
-A new ATI Video Card
-iPod Shuffle
-Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PSP (He's Been Playing since 8 o'clock in the morning yesterday)
-Wii (with me)
-Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
-NHL '07 for PSP
-Season Pass to snowboard at Mt. Vernon
-His Karate School's Black Belt Jacket

#130221 Diablo 2 / Lod Thread

Posted by PvtMcFlurry on 19 November 2007 - 10:01 PM in Off Topic

Account name Forsaken_angel24

Cherished-Hope was my 86 Amazon
Forsaken_angel was my level 80 necromancer

I cannot remember these names but I remember taking like an hour to think of something creativley original.

Paladin level 85 Skill: Hammers

Sorceress level 80 Skill: Ice orb and Guardian.

Barbarian level 82 Skill: Spear whirlwind with Rare Lances.

These were all before the expansion came out.

My account was worth over $1000 with all the crap I had.

Then the expansion came out and my account was worth nothing.

I failed most of Grade 11 playing that game. I miss it.
I was kind of let down at the fact that it was not as Dark and Gothic as the original.

So do you still play?