Nerf Wii Crossbow?

Check this find out.

7 replies to this topic

#1 PvtMcFlurry

PvtMcFlurry

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:01 PM

Hey guys, a friend of mine (Lucian) who is not old enough to register yet, showed me this link and it looks pretty cool. We were wondering if you guys think it has any potential.

~McFlurry

Edited by Pvt.McFlurry, 13 March 2008 - 02:03 PM.

QUOTE(Cannonball @ Oct 26 2007, 11:47 PM) View Post

I'm anxiously awaiting the hasbro over throw.

One Man Clan, or One Man Company?

Crossbow Mod.

#2 Blasphemy

Blasphemy

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:15 PM

Looks interesting, I'm not saying anything until it comes out and someone cracks one open. Please nobody say something like: "OMFGZ itz da crozzbow reereleeze, LOLOLOLOLZ!!!1!!!1!!!11" Now that I've said not to say that somebody will say that.

Edited by Blasphemy, 13 March 2008 - 02:15 PM.

When speaking about a swallow, always make sure you know whether it is an African or European swallow. It is very important.

#3 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

Yeah, looks interesting, but also looks extremely pricey. I'll stop speculating now.

Oh yeah, kr0szB0wZ 3r B1ng r3RL3@ZD FTP!
[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#4 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:56 PM

OMOGZ 1T5 T3H XB()W LMAOoOOOO

Seriously, does it actually fire nerf darts? I know the guy made a joke about loading it up with them, but I'm pretty sure that this is just a very pricey (even if it is very pimp) wiimote jacket.
WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#5 Squilt

Squilt

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:03 PM

I'm confused why is it called the Wii Crossbow?

and $28 isn't pricey
Dead I am the rat, feast upon the cat
Tender is the fur, dying as you purr.... oOoo...

Wait, your licking hot glue?Insane. But I like it.

-- Spyder S.nyper

#6 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:08 PM

I'm confused why is it called the Wii Crossbow?

and $28 isn't pricey

Sorry, I'm a college student that is now in debt for the next twenty-odd years. 28 dollars means a lot to me, and most of it goes to overly expensive books. ;P

Hm, an additional source. Kotaku says that it does, indeed, fire a safety-tipped crossbow bolt:
http://kotaku.com/36...lly-shots-stuff
WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#7 angelof DEATH182

angelof DEATH182

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:09 PM

Hmmmm, Looks like another nf re-package, Maybe, Just a guess based on Wii-Mote size, If it doesn't shoot darts it still looks pretty cool, Maybe someone will put some X-bow internals in there and have direct threat paint it? Yeah, If direct threat got commissioned to give this a dark red and black 40k paintjob, My brain would explode from the awesome, Also, Im posting from my Wii, weird huh?

EDIT: I just compared a dart to the black thing on the wiimote, Look at to crossbow bolt barrel, Looks about the right size for a dart, And if it fires that bolt far enough, It could have some serious potential.

EDIT2:I see you reading, now post.

Edited by angelof_DEATH182, 13 March 2008 - 07:41 PM.

#8 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:01 AM

Hmmmm, Looks like another nf re-package, Maybe, Just a guess based on Wii-Mote size, If it doesn't shoot darts it still looks pretty cool, Maybe someone will put some X-bow internals in there and have direct threat paint it? Yeah, If direct threat got commissioned to give this a dark red and black 40k paintjob, My brain would explode from the awesome, Also, Im posting from my Wii, weird huh?

EDIT: I just compared a dart to the black thing on the wiimote, Look at to crossbow bolt barrel, Looks about the right size for a dart, And if it fires that bolt far enough, It could have some serious potential.

EDIT2:I see you reading, now post.

NF repackage? This looks nothing at all like a Nite Finder and is a Wii accessory. Unless I'm missing something....you're not making much sense.

If I had to guess, I'd say the main function of the gun is a jacket for the Wiimote. The fact that it shoots is probably just a gimmick. I don't see much potential in this, but as we all know that's just an assumption.

-Diablo

NHQ Administrator | www.nerfhq.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users