Betrayal's Content

There have been 86 items by Betrayal (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#247627 Help!

Posted by Betrayal on 19 August 2009 - 01:29 PM in Modifications

Er.. I dont think anyone's done this, but maybe you could find a way to make the ls clip fit in the barrel. But it will have to have had a barrel replacement.

#247566 Nitefinder + Maverick Integration

Posted by Betrayal on 18 August 2009 - 10:02 PM in Modifications

It just seems unlikely that you can get EVEN 50/60 feet with stock darts. Some people get that with stefans.
Then again, you have a replacement spring. What kind did you use?

#247563 Nitefinder + Maverick Integration

Posted by Betrayal on 18 August 2009 - 09:29 PM in Modifications

Maverick fires anywhere from 25 to 35 feet (It seems to be one of the few that work decently, so I'm afraid of removing the ARs)

NF gets somewhere between 50 and 80 feet. I'm not sure because I paced and got 80, but I'm using stock darts and stock o-ring.

You got 80 feet with stock darts? With PETG? I don't believe you.

#208791 Super Bowl Xliii

Posted by Betrayal on 01 February 2009 - 10:03 PM in Off Topic

DID YOU SEE THAT AWESOMESAUCE 100 YARD TOUCHDOWN!?!?!?! AND THAT FINISHING PASS TOUCHDOWN!?!?! TOTALLY AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!! YAY STEELERS!!!!! WOOT!!!! Sorry AZ, but GO STEELERS!!!!!!

P.S Sorry for all the capital letters.

#208679 Steelers Vs. Cardinals

Posted by Betrayal on 01 February 2009 - 04:33 PM in Off Topic

WOOOO! Pre game show! Only 1 and a half hours left!!

#208529 Increasing Magstrike Trigger Stroke?

Posted by Betrayal on 01 February 2009 - 02:02 AM in Modifications

I think iMod did something like this. But, anyways, I think you have to use keyrings.

#208527 Steelers Vs. Cardinals

Posted by Betrayal on 01 February 2009 - 01:57 AM in Off Topic

who cares i'll be skiing while this chickenshitbullshit is going down

With all due respect, Mr.King of Butt Land, fuck you. It is certainly not chickenshitbullshit. You sir, are a complete asspoo.

#208322 Pa War 3

Posted by Betrayal on 31 January 2009 - 05:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Why does the sidearm have to be a spring pistol.

The pistols that are NOT spring pistols that I know of are SM750's and SM500's. Those are really powerful.

#208226 Modified Saw

Posted by Betrayal on 31 January 2009 - 01:15 PM in Off Topic

Oh whoops, I knew it was realistic the minute I read "Greanade Launcher". I just typed the wrong thing sorry.

#208218 Season Of Foam Trip Map

Posted by Betrayal on 31 January 2009 - 01:03 PM in Nerf Wars

YEes! Finally a god damn Vancouver war! Too bad I don't have stefans.

OOOOOOHHHH the irony...
:(
Honk if you know what I mean... *chuckles*

Hahaha. Thats funny.

^ I not sure you get the joke... see THE Stefan (ya know the guy who invented the homeade dart) hails from Vancouver. suddenly it becomes truly funny of the irony.

This is kinda off topic, but I received confirmation that the STEFAN is still nerfing! He just doesn't post much.

#208215 Modified Saw

Posted by Betrayal on 31 January 2009 - 12:58 PM in Off Topic

Cool SAW/Grenade launcher thing. Very realistic.

#208214 Steelers Vs. Cardinals

Posted by Betrayal on 31 January 2009 - 12:55 PM in Off Topic

GO STEELERS!!

#208051 Tribute To Piney

Posted by Betrayal on 30 January 2009 - 10:45 PM in Off Topic

And this topic is acomplishing what exactly?

How true.

#208038 Season Of Foam Trip Map

Posted by Betrayal on 30 January 2009 - 10:16 PM in Nerf Wars

YEes! Finally a god damn Vancouver war! Too bad I don't have stefans.

OOOOOOHHHH the irony...
:P
Honk if you know what I mean... *chuckles*

Hahaha. Thats funny.

^ I not sure you get the joke... see THE Stefan (ya know the guy who invented the homeade dart) hails from Vancouver. suddenly it becomes truly funny of the irony.

I wonder where he got that fbr?

#208018 Season Of Foam Trip Map

Posted by Betrayal on 30 January 2009 - 09:38 PM in Nerf Wars

YEes! Finally a god damn Vancouver war! Too bad I don't have stefans. 2nd edit: Oh shit that was my 100th post. I was saving that! Damn this awesome rally and all it kid-toy-foam-shooting-nerf-pwning goodness!

#207439 Nerf Wars In The Midwest

Posted by Betrayal on 28 January 2009 - 09:35 PM in Nerf Wars

This is an old topic, but, Suitcase Murphy did have something too add. Is this a necro?

#206946 My Bbbb

Posted by Betrayal on 27 January 2009 - 06:18 PM in Modifications

Put this in the mod/PJ thread. Also, your pictures don't work. EDIT: Nevermind, you deleted it.

#206647 Most Effectve Setup

Posted by Betrayal on 26 January 2009 - 06:24 PM in General Nerf

There was a topic like thus, it got closed, and the guy who set it up was miserably banned.

#206439 Vulcan Mod

Posted by Betrayal on 25 January 2009 - 08:59 PM in Modifications

ok, like the titan thing i told you, i did not do that mod. me and my friend had NO pictures. ok, first open up the battery pack. now, wire up two RC battery packs.then paint it however you want. now you can have a vulcan that shoots 25 darts in 3.5 seconds.

Bite my ass.

#206325 Clash Of The Coasts!

Posted by Betrayal on 25 January 2009 - 04:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Team Stray Dogs came up with the name, Not me. If your coming or possibly coming, Tell Me. If your not, Don't Bother Flaming Me.

That's what she said. That will get you more flames. Oh, and, why did you capitalize those 4 words?

#206321 Longshot Question

Posted by Betrayal on 25 January 2009 - 04:16 PM in Modifications

Thats most likely copper, brass is commonly found at Hobby Stores that sell RC cars and such, should be a few in your area.

Oh and, why would you reccomend doing an angel breech to a NEWBIE? No offense Nerf Special Forces but the Angel Brass Breech is very difficult and I doubt you can do it. You can try, but be willing to lose a longshot out of it. Another thing about the breech is that it requires lots of brass in many different sizes and it needs to be cut by a dremel with a metal cutting disk.

But if you want 95ft+ and wanna keep the clip Angel Breech is the way to go.

Attempt it at your own risk.

Applefury. I happen to have a LS dtg integration

So? Angel Breeching is hard. Have you even looked at the mod yet? DTGs are not very hard to integrate into LSes. You just stick em on.

#205703 Strikefire Mod Again

Posted by Betrayal on 23 January 2009 - 05:24 PM in Modifications

This has been done. Your pictures don't work. Nice job though.

#204577 Titan Mod

Posted by Betrayal on 18 January 2009 - 10:43 PM in Modifications

How gay. 2 sentences, no pictures, no grammar, and 120 feet for a singled titan is shit. VERY IMPRESSIVE!! I like it!

#204239 Calgary/ West Canada War?

Posted by Betrayal on 17 January 2009 - 08:17 PM in Nerf Wars

Me in Vancouver.
Edit: Oh, and my friend Nobber too, we're both in Vancouver.

#204236 Maverick Silencing

Posted by Betrayal on 17 January 2009 - 08:11 PM in Modifications

Krylon Fusion for Plastics.

#203128 Flno's(florida Nerfer Organization) Annual War

Posted by Betrayal on 13 January 2009 - 06:32 PM in Nerf Wars

come on only connor wants to come

Maybe because there aren't many people in Florida?

#203125 Help For A Newbie Nerfer

Posted by Betrayal on 13 January 2009 - 06:24 PM in General Nerf

Get a Big Bad Bow and Big Bad Sexy it. You will get great ranges, and a BBB is about 20$ CA or 15$ in Us maybe. Big Bad Sexy by Josey.

Actually, it's 20$ both ways. Anyways, like he said, get a BBB or a Big Blast. Maybe a longshot.

#202361 The Foundational At2k Airflow And Much More Modification

Posted by Betrayal on 10 January 2009 - 01:37 PM in Modifications

Nice mod. Ranges?

#202099 Florida Gators!

Posted by Betrayal on 09 January 2009 - 05:39 PM in Off Topic

The BCS means nothing. Rankings have a bias to them. College football is one of the few true sports that doesn't use a bracket for the post season. You can claim national champs when you beat out 15 other teams over 4 weeks. Otherwise, the title means nothing. How many upsets were there this season? I hate the BCS system.

I don't care about anything except the superbowl. But still, go Gators! Even though I don't really like them.

#201754 Oh My God Mcdonalds.

Posted by Betrayal on 07 January 2009 - 10:02 PM in Off Topic

Hello people that don't want to talk about nerf related stuff. This topic is about McDonalds. You can say anything you want about McDonalds, jut please don't get off topic.
Why don't they have the decency(sp) to list all of the ingredients in their foods? All I want to know is if there is poop in my Big Mac, or are my french fries cooked in Partially Hydrogenated Oil. Partially Hydrogenated Oils are trans fat. Can't they make the food a little healthier? all I'm really asking for is less than 10% of my daily fats come from one of your burgers. Who cares if the food doesn't taste the same in EVERY SINGLE MCDONALDS restaurant in the country! You can let the food taste good and be healthier at the same time right? I am currently in a boycott of McDonalds.

1. Read the CoC and you well see that the name of you topic should not have AIM style talking in it. ( OMG )

2. This is too off topic for off topic and has nothing to do with nerf what so ever, And I hope this is closed or removed.

Edit - And now your talking about poop!! WTF??

He obviously read the CoC because he has good grammar. He did not say any AIM style talk in that post. This is not too off topic for off topic. I mean, look at the peanut butter guy!

i dont like peanutbutter

This might deserve to be locked, but he did nothing REALLY wrong.

#201751 Wii Friend Codes?

Posted by Betrayal on 07 January 2009 - 09:52 PM in Off Topic

I have a Wii, I turned in Brawl to Gamespot though. Maybe other games? I'll edit my Wii code in later. But I might not get around to it.

#201516 Death Note Fans! Zac Efron Is Going To Play As Light Yagami (rumor

Posted by Betrayal on 06 January 2009 - 08:04 PM in Off Topic

There are already 2 live action Death Note movies made in Japan a few years ago. They're pretty good, though not as good as the anime.

Doing an American version will only end in tears.

So true. It's not normal for a guy that's Zac Efron to be a guy that kills "sinners" and is half crazy with a creepy death god flying around him all the time.

#201498 Team Canada!

Posted by Betrayal on 06 January 2009 - 06:59 PM in Off Topic

Play a real sport like football. Put a small NFL player like Ed Reed on ice with that Canadien Hockey team and he'd put all the "big hitters" right on this ice. It's true but I won't hate on hockey as there is atleast contact.

But I did watch:
The underarmour all-american High School football game
The NFL wild card games

Oh, shut the fuck up. Hockey is awesome. I like football and baseball and all that other crap, BUT there's no shitty reason to bang on hockey like that. Go CANADA!!

#201492 Finally

Posted by Betrayal on 06 January 2009 - 06:49 PM in Homemades

God dammit, that is the best replica of the crossbow I've ever damn seen. Nice work.

#201351 The Shockwave. A New Kind Of Sidearm

Posted by Betrayal on 05 January 2009 - 09:39 PM in Modifications

You probably could if you drill a hole in the aimer thing, and stick onto the mav rod and reinforce. But, you probably need 2 aimer pieces and something to connect them together. Oh, and, please don't post in old topics. I know this is not a necro because it was only from Dec 29, but, it still is a week old.

#201202 Vulcan Gears Of War Paintjob

Posted by Betrayal on 05 January 2009 - 12:08 AM in General Nerf

Nice Halo costume. Nice vulcan. Nice ammobox.

#201162 The Tigershark

Posted by Betrayal on 04 January 2009 - 09:44 PM in Modifications

Nice mod. But you said get roseart barrels in the beginning, and crayolas in the actual writeup.

#201156 Lanard Blast Bazzoka Versus Buzz Bee Big Blast

Posted by Betrayal on 04 January 2009 - 09:29 PM in General Nerf

The BBBB is better because is has a metal firing pin. But, the LBB looks way cooler. But since you're not looking for looks, get the BBBB. And they're cheaper. :D

#201036 Offical Show Off Your Longshot.

Posted by Betrayal on 04 January 2009 - 01:07 PM in General Nerf

Remember

No "Show off your mom in a skimpy outfit" thread

So frigging added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole.

#201034 Potential?

Posted by Betrayal on 04 January 2009 - 01:04 PM in General Nerf

Only the water blasters with the "Flash Flood" type feature have enough air pressure to push a stefan out, otherwise, the stefan will just be a cork.

He's right. Do you think that pathetic little thing will actually have the air pressure to shoot a stefan more than 2 inches? I highly doubt it has potential.