WEASEL's Content

There have been 136 items by WEASEL (Search limited from 25-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#26118 Jspb-blue Streak4 , Reload Fast!

Posted by WEASEL on 13 May 2004 - 07:35 PM in Homemades

Sorry, but am i the only one who dosen't understand this consept(sp?). In the drawings(or whatever you call them. It looks like there is a pump, then a check valve, then a air tank, then a ball valve witch will relese air to the front of the barrel witch would fire the dart backwards. Could someone please clarify.

#71028 Janga's Halo 2 Warthog Montage

Posted by WEASEL on 15 January 2006 - 02:24 AM in Off Topic

What the hell kind of training do you (or your teamate) do to get so accurate. I've never even been able to pull off a triple kill, and that guy with the rocket launcher in the passenger seat, that was pretty good when he shot that guy on top of the log in relic. Nice job on the video though.

#36734 Impressive Paint Jobs?

Posted by WEASEL on 08 September 2004 - 09:45 PM in General Nerf

You should practice twirling it on your finger, then shooting it. People would drool at your awsomeness.

Twirling stuff on fingers is fun. Stupid goat with his covert modded nitefinder. I drool at your twirling awsomness.

#47248 I Post Once More Into The Void Of Nothingness...

Posted by WEASEL on 14 February 2005 - 06:51 PM in Off Topic

...so who's gonna murder me?

Ooo ooo...pick me pick me!

#45956 How Far Do Guns Shoot?

Posted by WEASEL on 11 January 2005 - 09:19 PM in General Nerf

You probably aren't going to be accurate enough past 80-90ft unless you have some kind of sight with auto stableizing darts. Which you probably don't.

#20217 How Do You Make Stefans

Posted by WEASEL on 28 February 2004 - 09:16 PM in Homemades

you will want 1/2 in foam backer rod (FBR) for micros

PS-Try not to double post

#46516 How Co2 Regulaters Work

Posted by WEASEL on 25 January 2005 - 12:07 AM in Homemades

Adjustable CO2 bike pump and tire valve.

Total: $14

Awsome! I was wondering where I could get something like that, and only $14.

#38117 Hornet

Posted by WEASEL on 01 October 2004 - 05:35 PM in Modifications

Awesome mod, all you have to do is look at the top of the page, find the magnifying glass (looks like a circle with a yellow stick attached) and use your left mouse button to click it. Then, you will see a box that says "search keywords" Type in the letters hornet mod, and press the enter key. Voila !

If YOU did some research, you would find out that searching hornet mod doesent bring you to any hornet mods. But I get that you are trying to teach him to search.

#39957 Homemade Breech

Posted by WEASEL on 26 October 2004 - 09:42 PM in Homemades

You can also use milling bits if you have them. They make a nice clean slot.

#94590 Holiday Raffle

Posted by WEASEL on 15 November 2006 - 10:58 PM in General Nerf

Haha.

#46687 Help With New Nf's

Posted by WEASEL on 29 January 2005 - 04:00 PM in General Nerf

The reason the plunger is moving slowly the last half way is because of the air restrictor. This is the same with all ummodded nf, new or old.

#46040 Happy Birthdays

Posted by WEASEL on 12 January 2005 - 11:21 PM in Off Topic

Heh. I'm such a bitch!

Ya, I know, you are <g>. And I didn't get a halo 2 for my b-day but I got one earlier! The nice people at gamestop did this thing where they gave me a new game, twice, because my x-box keeps on scratching my discs. But I picked up a five pack of d-skins while I was over there. Very nice, keeps your discs from getting scratched, I would highly recomend them for any valuble disks.

#46001 Happy Birthdays

Posted by WEASEL on 12 January 2005 - 05:46 PM in Off Topic

Don't hit the bottle too hard tonight.

Ya, it might break.

#45988 Happy Birthdays

Posted by WEASEL on 12 January 2005 - 02:29 PM in Off Topic

O ya. Check it out! I'm the..um..crap..youngest person who's birhday is today.

EDIT: Never used a smilie before, guess now is as good a ever. ^_^ ^_^ :P :D

#46570 Hand Cannon

Posted by WEASEL on 26 January 2005 - 06:26 PM in Homemades

(SORRY FOR THE HUGE ASS PHOTO)

It suits the huge ass darts.

#25063 Guns

Posted by WEASEL on 28 April 2004 - 06:09 PM in General Nerf

My friend (who doesn't nerf anymore) has one (a bbb). For some reason he hates it but he still wants to keep it. Curse him, I want it. :angry:

#46222 Guass Gun/coil Rifle

Posted by WEASEL on 16 January 2005 - 02:35 PM in Homemades

I'm making a coil gun, not a railgun. Coil guns are more efficeint.

Coil guns require alot of tweaking and sensors to make the magnets turn on and off at the right time. Also, all your stefans are going to be different and not going to want to....cooperate. But hey, If you can get it to work, wow, that would be cool.

#65716 Grammaton Cleric's Sidearm

Posted by WEASEL on 13 October 2005 - 06:43 PM in Homemades

Posted Image

How did you glue the little tabs for the screws to go in to hold the bottom part on to the top part of the gun? In my experiance, that little of surface will not hold.

PS: On your FAR rifle, how did you glue the paw that grabs the shell on the extractor to the exractor itself? I've tried about every type of glue but it just won't hold. Did you roughin up the surfaces first? If so, how.

#65340 Grammaton Cleric's Sidearm

Posted by WEASEL on 08 October 2005 - 05:27 PM in Homemades

It's an o-ring. He uses black some other palces besides e-tape.

#50585 Gear

Posted by WEASEL on 26 March 2005 - 03:03 AM in General Nerf

Walkie talkies would work well if people would just damn answer when you talk to them! There good for communication w/o confrontation. C.W.O.C.....Hee Hee :P

#38039 Future Video Game Poll

Posted by WEASEL on 30 September 2004 - 03:59 PM in Off Topic

Halo rocks, mmmm...multiplayer online.

Prince of Persia was pretty good, but I got stuck where you have to battle your daddy. Any advice?

Please do not hijack thy thread.

Gamecube scares me.
~Halfling

Sorry, thy will not hijack thou's thread.

#38029 Future Video Game Poll

Posted by WEASEL on 30 September 2004 - 12:13 PM in Off Topic

Halo rocks, mmmm...multiplayer online.

Prince of Persia was pretty good, but I got stuck where you have to battle your daddy. Any advice?

#50417 Form Letter For Permission To Nerf

Posted by WEASEL on 24 March 2005 - 12:18 AM in Articles

Here's my edited version:

March 18, 2005

Parks and Recreation Administration
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to request your permission to play with Nerf weapons in city parks.  Some friends and I enjoy using toy Nerf blasters that have been modified slightly with PVC attachments, rubber bands, or other minor modifications.
This is not paintball or airsoft, which fire potentially hazardous ammunition; our blasters fire homemade foam darts.  They are made of foam backer rod (a common item used for insulation purposes), that has a glue tip on the end and has a fishing weight enclosed for aerodynamic purposes.
    Since the summer of 2000 we have had occasional “wars” which are merely a bunch of us shooting at each other for a few hours in an organized manner.  We have rules and make sure they are enforced.  We have never shot a pedestrian or a non-participant. In fact, we make a point to avoid them because we are aware that we are in a county or public park and their experience should not be disturbed.  We don’t go in and mark up the place; our messes (the foam darts) are cleaned up without question.
    My friends and I have Nerfed in Cupertino public parks. Recently, a friend’s mom heard about an incident where a few people were arrested for playing airsoft in one of these parks. We were concerned, for we didn’t want to break any rules or be cited.
    We were in no way aware of the rule that stated there could be no projectile weapons. I’m not even sure if that applies here because we use toy blasters that can be bought from Toys ‘R Us and other toy stores.

To Close Off With a Few Points:
1.    We have yet to have any formal complaint about our Nerf activities. 
2.    The dart material we use is foam backer rod.  You can find it in any hardware store.  It is a foam material that can’t inflict any damage or injury.
3.    We stay in a limited section of the park to allow other people the chance to enjoy the park as much as we do.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,

(name and such)

I'm not sure what year we started nerfing (maybe '03?) and I forgot to edit that part.

#52587 Fast-action Rifle Writeup And Plans

Posted by WEASEL on 15 April 2005 - 05:38 PM in Homemades

Bolt, how do you keep the carbon rod and spring from springing out of the ejector hole when the shell flips out?

#47376 Fast Food

Posted by WEASEL on 16 February 2005 - 09:59 PM in Off Topic

Why the hell would there be pubes or semen in McDonald's food?

boy, i'm glad i caught this one early. I'd like to announce that i am the first person to say: WHAT THE FUCK?

Semen, etc in your McDonald's food, and I use the term food loosely, is the least of your problems...

Um, gross.

Gaydars are going off everywhere.

I think we get the point already so just stop.

#46588 Establishing A Dart Diameter Standard

Posted by WEASEL on 26 January 2005 - 11:46 PM in Homemades

He's accually talking about FBR. Is there a point to this topic besides that question?

#46077 Does The Rifled Barrle Thing Really Work?

Posted by WEASEL on 13 January 2005 - 04:09 PM in Homemades

If anyone even bothered to read the reveiw of the rifled petg (nerfworld.com, go to homemades, last link) he said that it worked when it worked, but sucked when it didn't. He also said that it was a litle bit crooked. Maybe if one could put the rifled barrel inside a peice of pvc to keep it straight, it would work better. But as has been pointed out before, the foam doesn't expand enough, so there would be a gap between the groove and the pvc. One could fill that in however...

#46804 December Yano Recap

Posted by WEASEL on 01 February 2005 - 10:33 PM in Nerf Wars

So, we've all been sick as dogs, and I wasn't able to edit the war footage until now.

Here's a preview. Please right-click and save to your hard drives.

Music video coming soon!

What format is that made for. It won't work in windows media player or quicktime for me.

#46835 December Yano Recap

Posted by WEASEL on 02 February 2005 - 08:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Ya, that worked. I wish our "clan"(I speak for my self) could come to one of the "big" wars. But, a six hour drive or a $800 plane ticket bill doesn't seem like the kind of thing we youngins(Not literally, sort of) would want to do.

#46871 December Yano Recap

Posted by WEASEL on 03 February 2005 - 06:20 PM in Nerf Wars

youngins

Only six hours? Psh, I'd do it.

Our parents would have to drive us. Maybe in the near future, maybe.

#46320 Dbf #21 : The Troll Saga - Finale

Posted by WEASEL on 20 January 2005 - 12:00 AM in News

I liked the way you drew the fireball... Are you studying to become a artist? You should.

STUDYING!!??!?! He IS an artist. B-E-A-UTIFUL

#46296 Dbf #21 : The Troll Saga - Finale

Posted by WEASEL on 19 January 2005 - 02:41 PM in News

That was so cool with the punch-line, "Never, Bitch!". Wahahaha. Too bad we won't see many more comics for a while.

#51154 Confessions Of An Evangelical Taiwanese Expatriot!

Posted by WEASEL on 30 March 2005 - 06:22 PM in Off Topic

Sorry, mind, just saw.....got to look at that.

#45587 Combustion Gun Poll

Posted by WEASEL on 06 January 2005 - 10:10 PM in Homemades

This is just like that poll that my dear friend ELEMENT made a long long time ago about co2 guns. co2 and combustion are sort of alike in terms of power and range and hurtness. I voted either way because it kinda depends on the gun.

#27422 Code Of Conduct

Posted by WEASEL on 01 June 2004 - 11:45 AM in Site Feedback

I'm new and am looking at this post, I see "spazkake". How did he get a custom avatar like that when he has very few posts?

I'm not trying to support him or anything but how did he get a cosom avitar.

#20609 Co2 Attachment On Nerf Guns

Posted by WEASEL on 03 March 2004 - 03:01 PM in Homemades

If you wanted to get a valve from a paintball gun that origanally used 12 gram like boltsniper did you could buy a brass eagle talon (which boltsniper used) or a brass eagle blade that yakman used to make a fair mod on.

#25884 Chemical Reactions

Posted by WEASEL on 11 May 2004 - 06:35 PM in Homemades

I must say that vineger and baking soda do not produce much preassure but whatever.

#45989 Cafepress Coupon

Posted by WEASEL on 12 January 2005 - 02:37 PM in Site Feedback

W00T!

#50826 Buying Xbox: Need Help

Posted by WEASEL on 28 March 2005 - 12:57 AM in Off Topic

Wow, never heard of a blue one....and are thoes white jewels? Cool. I got the special edition one because my friend was on it but that's just me. If I could I would get the blue one....such a controversy because I would get the blue one and the special ed halo 2. Mmmmm....blue, and you could maybe get a trade for a special ed. halo 2 for the regular in a store or online. The special ed. halo 2 tells a lot about the backround of making the movie and this really cool huge lan party they had. OK, I'll stop now.

#37201 Brass

Posted by WEASEL on 14 September 2004 - 06:27 PM in Modifications

when you cut brass with a pipe cutter, how do you get out that incurve?