CustomSnake202's Content

There have been 476 items by CustomSnake202 (Search limited from 11-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#19168 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 16 February 2004 - 08:07 PM in Off Topic

I believe it's legal for a blind person to hunt in Michigan....but that is pretty sad Cx.

#19456 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 February 2004 - 08:24 PM in Off Topic

Some exaples of idot's with guns or peploe trying too get them.

What the hell does that mean. I see a picture of a guy with a X-bow. Plus, that has to be the most spelling errors I have ever seen in a sentence, a short one too.

#19498 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 February 2004 - 12:13 PM in Off Topic

I can top that Cx. Introducing the KWA glock 19! Can shoot several fps, holds 19 rounds, and is fun to shoot cats with!..*cough*shoots bb's *cough*.
Posted Image
Anyway, that's a nice glock you got there partner.

And Janga, that was disturbing.

#19506 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 February 2004 - 02:17 PM in Off Topic

Sevral fps? As in, several Feet Per Second? ....It should be able to shoot much faster than that dearie.

It's a gas blow back airsoft gun. That's why it has orange paint on the side and front.

*cough*shoots bb's *cough*

#19154 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 16 February 2004 - 06:26 PM in Off Topic

That does suck. There's always one jackass who will do that. I can see it being fine to fool around with out any glasses with unmodded nerf guns, but you ALWAYS have to be wearing eye protection when your fooling around with some high powered guns and darts with hot glue at the end. Good luck with your parents, it's not your fault.

#19162 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 16 February 2004 - 07:25 PM in Off Topic

The problems are that they were all my guns, so my parents feel responsable,

Now that sucks, but it does explain more. 1.) Your friends probably don't have much respect for the rules and power of your guns. It's always likely that they will nerf totally different then you just because you have experience in nerf and now how to properly have fun. 2.) It's gonna be three times as hard to convince your parents to let you nerf since all the guns were yours.

#33098 Modded Titan!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 04 August 2004 - 10:46 AM in Modifications

Those are some great ranges. I just don't like the size of the gun and the number of pumps. But at least you almost get 100' with ten pumps. I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but is it hard to pump the gun or does the handle move back and forth fairly easy?

#38143 Armageddon 2k4 Video

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 October 2004 - 11:07 AM in News

Very nice video Cx. Also thanks goes out to Julie for an awesome editing job. I can't believe how nice it looks and there was only about twenty to thirty minutes of actual footage. I remember the war very well now. I miss my haircut.

And Ice Nine, if you just download the newest version of windows media player for mac, the video should work just dandy.

#19194 Cafepress Coupon

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 17 February 2004 - 12:00 AM in Site Feedback

wonder who is going to buy the nerf haven thong :gasp:.

What do you mean who is "going"? Those things are gonna sell like Xbows on ebay in a few years. I took advantage of this DAY 1.

#55957 Next-gen Console E3 Pics

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 29 May 2005 - 02:24 PM in Off Topic

Of course it will have a hard drive, a 20 gigger that's removable. Xbox has an eight gigger.

#64488 Splitfire Tactical

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 September 2005 - 09:57 PM in Modifications

I like where your head is at, but there are some improvements to be made. First off, I would get rid of that big flashlight, if anything go with a small maglight or something that doesn't bulge out from the gun. As for the scope, if you really want to leave it for looks, then go ahead. But it really won't help you if you're using it to aim. A carrying handle could do the trick. You deifinitely need a paintjob on that guy, its too awkward without it. Also, I would try 1.5" to 2" darts for a splitfire, you'd be able to get better range and accuracy. What kind of range are you getting with the .5" stefans?

Besides that, I really dig the look of the gun. The pumping handle under the silencer looks hot.

#34739 Nitefinder M4

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 August 2004 - 01:33 PM in Modifications

In the past few months, I tried to put a NF's internals into a 99 cent store's toy m4. After days of constant dremelling, hot gluing, and sawing, it failed to operate correctly. I was so pissed off that my lengthy project did not work at all.

Now, I decided to just hack off some of the toy gun's parts and intergrate them with my nite finder. First, I sawed off the front barrel support. Then, I took my barrel assembly, which already had a 4' brass on it, and I covered it in the brass with the m4's grip.
Posted Image
Finally, I took the m4's carrying handle and glued it to the top of the nite finder. The finished product looks quite spiffy, but calls for a black paint job. Hopefully I'll get that done next weekend. The range is the same, 50' flat, and works great.
Posted Image
I was considering putting the m4's stock on the nite finder, but I thought it would be too much and I really like the handle on my NF. So what do you think?

#34775 Nitefinder M4

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 August 2004 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

There's some spots where there's not enough paint and I need to get around the screws. I'm going to touch it up. I was thinking about using Krylon spraypaint but I wanted to hand paint it instead. It leaves a different texture than the spray paint and I find it more appealing.

#34807 Nitefinder M4

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 August 2004 - 10:42 PM in Modifications

I could pretty easily put a stock on it. I still have the stock pieces and all I would have to do is some dremelling. The thing is, if I did put the stock on, it would be awkward to cock. I need to think about doing that. And as for the scope, I really wouldn't want a red dot for a nite finder. If it were my SS2, I would of put a red dot on.

#37070 Nitefinder M4

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 12 September 2004 - 06:54 PM in Modifications

Basically if you have something to add to the topic that is germane to the subject at hand or gives a person advice about something, then I really don't see reviving a topic as being a bad thing. Anyway, I'm going to paint the cocking handle and maybe the trigger black. I also have a few other nice add ons that should be glued on shortly. I may post some pics soon.

#34754 Nitefinder M4

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 August 2004 - 04:29 PM in Modifications

I'll try to find a picture of the 99 cent gun; I know I took one somewhere along the road. Anyway, I discovered that I had some black paint. WOOT. So I painted the entire gun black and it's never looked better. There's a few spots that need to be touched up, but that can be taken care of later. Enjoy the picture:
Posted Image

#36732 Impressive Paint Jobs?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 08 September 2004 - 09:28 PM in General Nerf

That's one fine looking scout. I like how it is unmodded. It really preforms well stock and modding it for a slight improvement is not very appealing to me. You always seem to do great paint jobs Hunter, keep it up. Like I said before, I prefer hand painting my guns, just becuase it's a lot more fun in my opinion and it still comes out pretty good. However, I have not yet tried to spraypaint my guns. I may try that some day...

#36817 Impressive Paint Jobs?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 09 September 2004 - 09:19 PM in General Nerf

Nice guns Wrath. Is your favorite color black? I just have a funny feeling that it is.

And BoltmasterZero, I EVNY your SS2 as well. Such a nice silencer and paintjob. I would put a freaking fore grip and red dot on that mofo. Man, I miss my SS2 so much!

#15007 Get Anything Good For Xmas

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 24 December 2003 - 08:07 PM in Off Topic

I'm saving up the money i get to get some stuff for my Airsoft gun, and the rest is unkown. You really don't know what you get until it's actually Christmas.

#84374 Js-super Ammo Factory Kit

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 05 July 2006 - 01:25 PM in Homemades

From the looks of it, it didn't work unfortunately. It looks like a solid concept though. What kind of spray are you using to create the foam? I've never seen anything like that in a can. Also, I was wondering where you get those rolls of yellow foam, because they look like perfect dart material.

#84423 Js-super Ammo Factory Kit

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 05 July 2006 - 11:53 PM in Homemades

Wouldn't any type of clay break on significant impact? Plus it would hurt like chartreuse if you got hit by it.

#17724 New Nite Finder Mod And Holster

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 31 January 2004 - 03:04 PM in Modifications

That does look sweet, both the gun and the holster. I need to mod my nite finders STAT.

#17853 New Nite Finder Mod And Holster

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 01 February 2004 - 03:16 PM in Modifications

I thought the NF looked familiar....
Posted Image
Posted Image

#36533 The Google Challenge - A Redux

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 06 September 2004 - 12:20 PM in Off Topic

Ok, here's my REAL entry/ new favorite picture. I looked under "Custom Snake". If you look closely, you can see the baby is actually giving that snake a bath. Don't forget to get behind the ea...well....oh forget it.
Posted Image

#36418 The Google Challenge - A Redux

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 04 September 2004 - 07:31 PM in Off Topic

EDIT: I took out the picture I previously posted. I don't know why I did, must of been that old banana.

#64364 New! Sharpshooter II00!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 26 September 2005 - 12:18 AM in Modifications

Awesome job once again Starbuck. I can't believe you were able to get all the internals in there and still be able to use the original SSII trigger to fire it. I have done something similar myself with the SSII and a SS2 but its no where near as clean as your mod. It sort of reminds me of a splitfire with the plunger out in front. Keep up the good work.

#15213 Which Do You Prefer?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 December 2003 - 11:07 PM in Off Topic

I prefer airsoft. After I read Talio's comments about it, I agree and disagree. Yes airsoft can be a painfull sport, can potentially get you arrested, and isn't fun. But condiseder this: If you like it a lot, you most likey would get some sort of vest or protection for your chest and possibly your arms. Plus when you have heavy pants on, you will have just enough protection. You head is covered with a heavy duty mask and helmet. You're set. You getting cuffed was probably because the forrest you were playing in was either to close to other houses or maybe some bb's were hitting homes or something. In well organized wars, you plan your playing field according to the space you have to play and if you will interfere with any other people while playing. And if you are in a league, it's even more organized. You have airsoft fields that are specialized for airsoft. And, if you play in a league, the people you play against are more responsible and you know they won't go out of the way to hurt you. I understand you're feelings towards airsoft because of what happened to you but consider everything I just said: with the proper protection, planning, trustworthy friends/opponents, airsoft can be a real hoot. And the reason i prefer airsoft over nerf is because i think that it involves more strategy and sneaking around. Don't get me wrong, modding nerf guns can be loads of fun.

#31471 George Petty Pinup Cosmetic Mod

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 16 July 2004 - 06:02 PM in Modifications

That looks awesome Groove. It's coming out very nicely. Ever consider putting little stick figures(instead of airplanes) on the side of your X-bow to indicate all the awesome kills you've gotten?

#31553 George Petty Pinup Cosmetic Mod

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 17 July 2004 - 04:00 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

#58909 Firefly Released!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 08 July 2005 - 07:35 PM in General Nerf

Oh yes. Great news Airsoft, thanks for the report.

-And Slayer, would you say that the firefly preforms as well as a first edition NiteFinder stock?

#18592 Nc Is Up!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 09 February 2004 - 07:53 PM in Off Topic

Ah. After numerous days of waiting.....the baby makes an appearance once again.

#18781 Nc Is Up!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 11 February 2004 - 06:32 PM in Off Topic

Hey, 1/2 crap 1/2 son of a motherless goat, just shut the hell up. You know everything you say is crap, doesn't mean anything, and no one likes you. I know this has been brought up, but I would like to give you a visual...
Posted Image

And like Cx said, go somewhere else, heck, make your own forum. Or, maybe this is too crazy but, post something that actually means something.

#64545 Youre Computer Specs

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 September 2005 - 10:31 PM in Off Topic

The most recent addition to the mac family:

Machine Model: eMac
CPU Type: PowerPC G4 (1.1)
Number Of CPUs: 1
CPU Speed: 1.25 GHz
L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB
Memory: 256 MB
Bus Speed: 167 MHz
Boot ROM Version: 4.8.2f1

Hopefully I'm going to get a Powerbook for graduation.

#22112 High Velocity Super Gun

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 March 2004 - 10:25 PM in Off Topic

Those spud guns scare the crap out of me. I don't see why you would want something that powerful that could easily kill someone. But hey, whatever floats your banana boat.

#84459 Behold!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 06 July 2006 - 03:49 PM in General Nerf

SKEET.

37 feet for a stock rapid fire gun is very nice. Once you get those poles out, you should get even more range. Thanks a lot for putting up pictures Captain.

#51423 Favorite Band

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 April 2005 - 10:12 PM in Off Topic

*My top 4*
-Chemical Brothers
-Interpol
-Beastie Boys
-Super Furry Animals

I've developed a better appreciation and understanding for some of the electronica out there, and The Chemical Brothers are my favorite band. They never repeat rythms or certain patterns; each of their cd's are totally different and excellent at that. I really enjoy their music because it's not your everyday techno, it's deep and complex in most cases. Their music seems a lot more meaningful to me.

Interpol comes in close at second, both their cd's rock hard and they are amazing live.

#51579 Favorite Band

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 04 April 2005 - 08:24 PM in Off Topic

The Kid(z) from Kidz Bop

I thought I was the only one, I'm still waiting for my damn free frisbee.

#23177 Ehem...

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 01 April 2004 - 06:54 PM in News

You'll never know how I feel until your testicles drop.

O SNAP! Anyway, I would sit on some ice.

#63538 Legendary Weapon 01: Rose's Judgement

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 12 September 2005 - 10:42 PM in Modifications

Oh word. Yes, like I said, I assummed. All gender put aside, still a great touch.

#63534 Legendary Weapon 01: Rose's Judgement

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 12 September 2005 - 09:57 PM in Modifications

That is a damn good paintjob. I'm not a big fan of dark red paintjobs, but it does look sharp on the NF.

The rose is hella cute. If you're giving it to a girl (assuming that you are), you might get laid.