Merzlin's Content

There have been 344 items by Merzlin (Search limited from 18-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#200726 The Nerf Schofield

Posted by Merzlin on 02 January 2009 - 11:37 PM in Homemades

I have to agree, I'm interested in purchasing in one of these babies!

#200667 Goodwill Find

Posted by Merzlin on 02 January 2009 - 07:55 PM in General Nerf

Alright, just relax. I'm not saying giving him a chance because he's new, because he should have known better. Now you know, and as of the collector. I recommend roaming the Trading section for WTB's and collectors. Now that wasn't hard now was it.

#200648 Goodwill Find

Posted by Merzlin on 02 January 2009 - 06:45 PM in General Nerf

Pictures would be pretty helpful, maybe show us it's conditions and maybe we can identify the gun?

#200261 Kalamazoo War

Posted by Merzlin on 01 January 2009 - 04:44 PM in General Nerf

Chicago is sick, I live there :wacko: I doubt I will be able to make it, but I'll talk to my Uncle who lives up by Kalamazoo on his farm to see if I could drop by.

#200136 Nightfinder Manta Ray Mod

Posted by Merzlin on 31 December 2008 - 11:30 PM in Modifications

Highly doubt that. I won't believe it till I see proof or a vid and proper range tests. Also, I have a Nitefinder with a #49 spring and PETG barrels. That gets 60'-70' depending on the stefan and how I shoot it.

#199838 Paninting A Pas

Posted by Merzlin on 30 December 2008 - 07:39 PM in Modifications

May I also ask a question?

So you're saying that each coat should be thinly layered and not a complete coat each time

#199285 How To Add Springs To A Plunger Rod

Posted by Merzlin on 27 December 2008 - 09:47 PM in Modifications

Yes, I did search. Must of over glanced it. Thanks for the help, my question has been answered.

#199273 How To Add Springs To A Plunger Rod

Posted by Merzlin on 27 December 2008 - 09:13 PM in Modifications

Ok, So right now I have a major problem including my PAS. As many of you know, the plunger rod has no top, or removable top so you can add springs. I thought, Hey. Let me just slide one on. No luck! So I need some help on how to get a BBB spring onto the baby. Help?

#199195 Official Nerf Foam Swords

Posted by Merzlin on 27 December 2008 - 12:45 PM in General Nerf

Hell ya, Thunder Furry-Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. That's one of the main things (The name) that got me interested in buying one of these babies. That sword ingame looks so badass though....I'm not gunna' lie.

#199008 Basic Idea For A Longbow

Posted by Merzlin on 26 December 2008 - 04:11 PM in Homemades

Just a tip, next time you want to post/contribute look at the date on top of posts to make sure they're not in necro-range. This thread was back in SEPTEMBER, so that's quite away's. Next time, just check the date, and you'll be safe.

#198078 Nerf Wars In The Midwest

Posted by Merzlin on 22 December 2008 - 04:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I also live in the Chicago-land area, Willing to go to anywar if it's worth the drive.

ILLINOIS WHORAH!

#198033 Kzoo Nerfers?

Posted by Merzlin on 22 December 2008 - 02:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Chicago here too, My uncle has a farm up in Kazoo for grapes, so I may be able to attend.

#197724 Stefen Making Woes

Posted by Merzlin on 21 December 2008 - 12:31 PM in Modifications

Because he wants his own method.

#197456 Pretty Sweet Arse Deal! :d

Posted by Merzlin on 20 December 2008 - 01:19 PM in General Nerf

It would be cool because you're not looking at a simple white barrel, when in reality you're looking at 2 barrels but ressemble a clear effect. Your opinion I guess..

#197447 Pretty Sweet Arse Deal! :d

Posted by Merzlin on 20 December 2008 - 12:57 PM in General Nerf

It would be fairly cool to nest PETG into that, make it look like thick PETG...Still really friggin expensive though.

#197060 The Most Powerful Longshot In The World (paintball C02)

Posted by Merzlin on 18 December 2008 - 08:42 PM in Modifications

SECOND TOPIC THAT YOU NECRO'D! I would stop, you're getting banned soon... I would think.\

Edit: I will stop back seat moderating from now on, I didn't realize that this post was a back seat moderation. Sorry for my behavior.

#197057 New Longshot Mod/integration

Posted by Merzlin on 18 December 2008 - 08:37 PM in Modifications

You do realize that you just necro'd a topic from about 2 months ago, and on top of that quoted the whole FIRST post? Woah, I would just watch out man....

Also, that 274', I do believe that was a typo.

#196246 Big Salvo

Posted by Merzlin on 14 December 2008 - 10:46 PM in General Nerf

"You should be figuring this kind of thing out on your own instead of asking for permission or approval from others to do so. "-C.S

Seriously just learn from trial & error. You will gang more knowledge from that than asking for the answers.

To answer your question partially, I would NOT go all the way down, at least I have not yet. I'll keep my eye on this thread so I can learn from it.

#196189 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Merzlin on 14 December 2008 - 06:43 PM in Modifications

Here's my custom copper/brass barrel for the BBB.

Posted Image

#196012 Best Stock Gun Available?

Posted by Merzlin on 14 December 2008 - 12:15 AM in General Nerf

Vulcan's are pretty Kickass indoors, but if you want true virgin power, I would go with a Longshot, or a BBB.

#195760 Basic Sspb Rebarreling

Posted by Merzlin on 12 December 2008 - 11:53 PM in Modifications

Disregard- Busta beat me to it.

#195532 Nerf Nite Finder Problem

Posted by Merzlin on 11 December 2008 - 08:09 PM in Modifications

Just a heads up, pictures (I think) aren't allowed in Sig's. I'm not sure, but I would check the CoC.

On your NF. I would check the seal on both, and also you may have air leaks. ALSO, you may have stretched your spring more on than the other one, so that could have changed the distance. (By the way, Stretched springs may change the range for the first few shots, but later on they will just return to their original position. I would suggest buying another spring [Ace #49 spring]) Hope this helps.

EDIT: Damn, connor beat me to it.

#195370 Nerf Rocket Air Launcher Mod

Posted by Merzlin on 10 December 2008 - 11:00 PM in Modifications

If you didn't know, it can be read upside down (Couldn't tell if there was sarcasm there..XD)

I should really start checking my damn Thrift Stores now a days.... By the way, nice mod.

#195095 Bitchslayer

Posted by Merzlin on 09 December 2008 - 09:06 PM in Modifications

I wouldn't just use puny foam for this monster. It's called FIRE DIPPED, molten hot, metal coated stefans made of pure win from the fiery hells of Mordor .