Maverick Master's Content

There have been 125 items by Maverick Master (Search limited from 27-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#75077 Simplified Far?

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 March 2006 - 09:52 PM in Homemades

That looks really cool. Great job on everything. Also if you put up a more detailed write-up on it, how it all goes together and stuff, i might have to try myself.

#74861 Paintball/nerf

Posted by Maverick Master on 01 March 2006 - 08:44 PM in Modifications

I made one that shot amazinglly far but it was a cheap gun that broke. Also if you use an angell or tippmen then you either are really stupid or you have way to much money.

#74860 New York Nerf War

Posted by Maverick Master on 01 March 2006 - 08:40 PM in Nerf Wars

I have some cousins in Bingimpton if we wanted near there. There is also great terrain there for a nerf war.(they won't particapate but my clan could stay there)

#74779 Scope Mod!

Posted by Maverick Master on 01 March 2006 - 07:11 AM in Modifications

So what if he dosn't use it sometimes he might and i say it looks awsome and you guys should stop fighting in this guys thread and post about his scope mod he did. I think it is an awsome use of a broken gun.

#74614 Lock 'n Load Refinish

Posted by Maverick Master on 28 February 2006 - 07:10 AM in Modifications

Great paintjob but i noticed that there are some cracks on the handle where it is a redish color.

#74569 Your Choice Of Weapons

Posted by Maverick Master on 27 February 2006 - 08:37 PM in General Nerf

I would have to go medium but with more ammo. You have to have enough guns but not to heavy and some armor.

#74565 The Chronicals Of Riddick

Posted by Maverick Master on 27 February 2006 - 08:32 PM in Off Topic

I was wondering if anybody has seen the new9or slightley new) Chronicals of Riddick movie. Also do you have a pair of the saber claws that he takes from the guards. There are some on E-Bay like this. But those are too expensive if you look at shipping. If you do would you be willing to sell them for maybe like $17 including shipping.

#74563 New York Nerf War

Posted by Maverick Master on 27 February 2006 - 08:23 PM in Nerf Wars

I think me and my clan would be up for a good war. Mostley only 2 of us but possibly 3. I live in Syracuse.

#74377 Nerf Crossbow

Posted by Maverick Master on 26 February 2006 - 01:27 PM in Modifications

Yes I think it is a very good gun once modded. The only thing is that it isn't very easy to mod. For right now my advice would be to buy one of them because of the Longshot CS-9 is coming and would wait to see how that is first and if you don't like it then just buy more.

#74265 Air Seal Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 01:11 PM in Modifications

My barrel is only 4" and i have already done all the mods possible for this gun and am getting 65'-75'.( Including banding it)

Also i'm doing this to a NF because i just wanted to try something different and i have enough of them.

#74251 Vidio Games

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 11:19 AM in Off Topic

I know this is an old game but for x-box The Chronicals of Riddick Excape From Butcher Bay an the new one for x-box 360 Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Also the Ghost Recon games and the Halos.

#74246 Air Seal Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 10:18 AM in Modifications

Im pretty sure you just have to do it by hand, drop the dart in, then close it manually. How would the breech close or open by itself it unless you have it connected somehow to the plunger like in Bacon's BBB.

i know i have to open and close it by hand, my question is that when i shoot it loses all air pressure and so it dosn't shoot at all.

Sorry about the post before this. I got all messed up. :)

#74245 Air Seal Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 10:16 AM in Modifications

[quote name='Anothernoob' date='Feb 25 2006, 06:20 AM'] Im pretty sure you just have to do it by hand, drop the dart in, then close it manually. How would the breech close or open by itself it unless you have it connected somehow to the plunger like in Bacon's BBB. [/quote]
[QUOTE]
I know i have to close it manually, my question is that it loses all air pressure when i shoot it so it dosn't shoot at all.

#74241 Air Seal Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 08:04 AM in Modifications

The barrel is made out of cpvc and the outside is made of pvc. The outside dose turn but when when I shoot it dosn't even move in the barrel.

#74238 Air Seal Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 07:57 AM in Modifications

I was trying to make that drop in slot, the thing that you turn then drop in the dart and turn it again. Anyway I tried to do this to my NF and it never even moved in the barrel.

I think that it is losing pressure somehow from not a tight enough seal in between the the two pices of pvc.

So with that said I was wondering if i could get any help?

#74236 Favorite Game System

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 07:38 AM in Off Topic

How in your right mind could you forget x-box 360. It is the best ever.

#74126 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by Maverick Master on 24 February 2006 - 09:50 AM in General Nerf

First of all WOW God dose answer prayers and secondby any chance did they tell you the ranges it should get.

#73713 Clip Materials

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 February 2006 - 07:02 PM in Modifications

Ok i see what you mean and the prooblem with wood is all the sanding that has to be done to get a dart in there.

#73704 Clip Materials

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 February 2006 - 06:25 PM in Modifications

I'm not sure if i posted this in the right spot but any way i was just wondering what materials you use to build a clip other than wood? Would cardboard hold or something.

#72902 Warhammer

Posted by Maverick Master on 12 February 2006 - 05:33 AM in Off Topic

I'm going to the mall today to get some more men for my army. Any suggestions as to what i should get.

#72845 Warhammer

Posted by Maverick Master on 11 February 2006 - 03:06 PM in Off Topic

My favorite strategy for building an army is get a bunch of infintry men and have them be lead by one really strong guy.

#72761 Warhammer

Posted by Maverick Master on 10 February 2006 - 07:08 AM in Off Topic

I'm still working on my armies but i play Space Mariens and Space Wolves.

#72669 Guide To Barrel Material

Posted by Maverick Master on 08 February 2006 - 07:02 PM in Modifications

I know this is an old topic but i didn't want to start a hole nother topic for just one question, any way.

I was just wondering why copper dosn't work good for a barrel. I've all ready heard the story about copper is the stuff that comes from inbettween your grandpas legs but other than that i really don't know.

#72571 My Paratrooper Rifle

Posted by Maverick Master on 07 February 2006 - 07:03 AM in Modifications

O ok thanks and yes it is a XP 105

#72556 My Paratrooper Rifle

Posted by Maverick Master on 06 February 2006 - 09:07 PM in Modifications

Thanks first of all and second

3 pumps: 70ft
5 pumps: 110ft
10 pumps: 135ft

#72546 My Paratrooper Rifle

Posted by Maverick Master on 06 February 2006 - 08:10 PM in Modifications

sorry for the bad pics but this is my first real paint job
http://w48.photobuck...ickMaster/Nerf/

These pics also don't show the real beauty of it. Also if the paint looks uneven its because i used duck tape over pvc.

sorry i don't really know how to get pics up yet but i know there is a post on how so if you can give me that with comments/suggestions i would be grateful. I did search but couldn't find the right topic.

Also sorry about some of the double pics it's because i didn't take 9 of them.

#72347 An Improvment To Stefans

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 February 2006 - 10:41 AM in Homemades

I'm not sure if anyone has tried this yet but i think that if you could get the dart to spin it would be more accurate and it would go farther.

To get this spin i think if you put grooves in them by the back they would spin and be more accurate and go even a little further. I am going to try this and get ranges up soon.

#72254 N.y.c. Nefers?

Posted by Maverick Master on 04 February 2006 - 10:22 AM in Nerf Wars

I live right close to chip in Syracuse and our clan is a little small but not bad. Also i'm heading down to n.y.c pretty soon so if you want to try to do something pm me.

#71712 Fovorite Gun

Posted by Maverick Master on 26 January 2006 - 04:36 PM in General Nerf

i was just wondering what are some fravorite guns. I'm not asking for the best gun because i already got my ass flamed for that and if this is to close then just tell people not to post here or delete it.

#71670 Nitefinder Mod...

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 January 2006 - 07:02 PM in Modifications

possibly the playdo smooshed out and is now blocking the air flow

#71523 Home Made Crossbow?

Posted by Maverick Master on 23 January 2006 - 07:09 AM in Homemades

Right now my plans are to not use a spring but if i have to then i can swich to heavy springs too.

#71473 Home Made Crossbow?

Posted by Maverick Master on 22 January 2006 - 03:33 PM in Homemades

i did search but couldn't find anything, so i was wondering if anybody has ever tryed doing this. I'm thinking of using pvc and elastic and possibley other things to tried this. When i'm done i'll try to get up pics and ranges if it works.

#70586 Any Magic Players

Posted by Maverick Master on 07 January 2006 - 04:48 PM in Off Topic

in addition to nerfing i also play the card game Magic The Gathering and was wondering if anybody else does too.

#70374 Ny Nerf War

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 January 2006 - 04:41 PM in Nerf Wars

this probably dosn't apply to many but any way my friends and i are going to hold our own NY nerf war in Syracuse NY if you are intrested.

#70114 Best Long Range Gun

Posted by Maverick Master on 29 December 2005 - 08:07 PM in General Nerf

just out of intrest what do you guys think is the best long range gun. (im kinda new)

#70051 When Titans Fall

Posted by Maverick Master on 28 December 2005 - 08:07 PM in Modifications

is it a hole or something else because if it is a hole just fill it in with epoxy or hot glue

#69709 To The Admins Of The Site. Is It Difficult?

Posted by Maverick Master on 22 December 2005 - 03:36 PM in General Nerf

also if you suspend a member can you stop them from just creating a new account

#69708 What Paint Should I Use

Posted by Maverick Master on 22 December 2005 - 03:31 PM in General Nerf

i'm just wondering what paint you guys use to paint your nerf guns. Model paint or what?

#69699 Making Stefons

Posted by Maverick Master on 22 December 2005 - 07:12 AM in General Nerf

im sorry for being stupid and making a mistake on stefans. My appolagies cx and Infinite.

#69609 Was It Worth My Money

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 December 2005 - 03:21 PM in General Nerf

ok thanks b/c i definitly plan on modding it.