nerfer34's Content

There have been 1000 items by nerfer34 (Search limited from 01-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#134013 At2k Tank Q And A Thread

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 December 2007 - 05:55 PM in Modifications

I have a bunch of 2k tanks and I've been working with them for a LONG time. I still haven;t figured out how it exactly works. As I do my work by trial and error..

So here is what I figured would have a shot at being functional. Frost, I borrowed your picture. THANKS

Posted Image

So what I did was saw off The goo tube. I realized that the orange plastic was obviously still inside the white openning. So I decided to saw off the whole white connector piece. The picture shows what I have now( the circled part).

So I took a bike pump and tubing and hooked them up and put a bunch of plumbers Goop, let it dry airrtight.

So I pump and there's a ton of resistance. But the 2k tank Won't fill up. Everthing's airtight, no air is escaping.

So did I cut off a valve?

What should I do?

Thanks

#134440 At2k Tank Q And A Thread

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 December 2007 - 05:46 PM in Modifications

I plumbers gooped this thing for 2 days straight, and waited for it to dry and there's still air leaking somewhere. I don't understand it, I've put so much goop!

If it doesn't work tomorrow, I'll get some pics up.

I think it would be REALLY REALLY helpful if someone could create a writeup on how to remove the goo gauge SIMPLY from the 2k. I would of I knew how....

I'll give the update tomorrow.

#134067 At2k Tank Q And A Thread

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 December 2007 - 10:24 PM in Modifications

Thanks everyone and thanks Piney.

I'm gonna throw the stock 2k pump on there.

It's good to be back here with some modding time! I won't dissapooint you guys.

#134043 At2k Tank Q And A Thread

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 December 2007 - 07:53 PM in Modifications

OK thanks for some input. So do you think it's worth a shot with like a stock 2k pump?( just change the pump?)

#71139 My First Mod

Posted by nerfer34 on 17 January 2006 - 08:06 PM in Modifications

I don't know much about paint but yes the Sharpshooter 1 can be easily modded to a barrel material to shoot different ammo. Its pretty rare gun if you want to sell it but I know some people selling it for around 15$ If that will help.

#77329 Bands( Rubber Bands, Bungies)

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 March 2006 - 06:32 PM in General Nerf

I have never banded any of my guns before but I plan to now. I was wondering if it was possible to band the gun on the interior. Is it possible? I just don't really like the look of all of the bands and stuff. Also where do you get those mini bungies?

#77339 Bands( Rubber Bands, Bungies)

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 March 2006 - 08:57 PM in General Nerf

Thank you Falcon. I'll check my Lowes and get some bungies!

#77432 Bands( Rubber Bands, Bungies)

Posted by nerfer34 on 24 March 2006 - 06:20 PM in General Nerf

ok Thanks I am fully aware of all of this.

#77332 Bands( Rubber Bands, Bungies)

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 March 2006 - 06:46 PM in General Nerf

Ya I want to do it on my NF. I can't seem to find any springs that would fit, although I did find this one but it was too long can I cut the springs? My Lowes doesn't have any mini bungees. Are mini bungees better than bands?

#94662 Q's For At3k And At2k

Posted by nerfer34 on 16 November 2006 - 07:37 PM in General Nerf

The 3k is a better "assault rifle". It would be best for a war.
A key pro to the 3k is that it is auto rotate and the 2k isn't.

I would get both. Both are really must haves.

#79127 Maxshot Cocking Mech

Posted by nerfer34 on 07 April 2006 - 06:13 PM in Modifications

super glue it. THen plumbers goop it.

#76765 Vortex Rings Questions

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 March 2006 - 03:22 PM in General Nerf

OK thanks , I thought that was the issue and thanks Ompa, that's exactly my issue, I don't have any rings and I wanted to know which works . Thanks

#76682 Vortex Rings Questions

Posted by nerfer34 on 17 March 2006 - 09:06 PM in General Nerf

Can the green vortex rings fit into the vortex tornado or does it ONLY take red rings?

#155333 Cell Phone Internals Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 May 2008 - 01:01 PM in Off Topic

Those ribbon cables are very delicate. Are you sure you didn't mess up the speaker? Also, why didn't you take it to manufacturer/provider? Did everything come off smoothly with no tugging?

How long have you had the phone? If you're going to renew you could just get a new phone for free... Paying for a new phone is easier, however it's more economical to fix it yourself.

An this is another prime example why I will never willingly get a razor, they're too fragile. Providers need to make phones that will last more than the standard 2 year plan.

I had no warranty on it. A new pohone would be like $80, so I figured I could do it for cheaper.

I've had the phone for about 1 year and a half. I'll probably just upgrade to a better one if I can't fix this.

Where is the speaker located?

#154946 Cell Phone Internals Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 06 May 2008 - 07:32 PM in Off Topic

OK My Razr's screen cracked. My warranty was up and I saw a screen on ebay for $20. I got the screen. I followed this writeup to replace it.
http://www.ryanbibbe...azr-lcd-screen/
It worked...kinda. The screen is beautiful and works....but I CANNOT HEAR WHEN PEOPLE CALL, THERE IS NO NOISE COMING OUT OF THE PHONE!

Can anyone help? It would be MUCHH appreciated. There is a rip in the "circuit layer" part that he refers to in that writeup, could that be the problem??

THANKS in advance.

#154952 Cell Phone Internals Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 06 May 2008 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

what on the "circuit layer" is ripped? If it is a broken wire, you might be able to fix it, but if you're talking about something on the circuit board being broken, then it's probably fucked.

You need to take extreme care with today's electronics. As they get smaller and more complex, everything is much more fragile. The cover of the LCD screen on the outside of my Razr is cracked, but even as an ece major, I'm still not gonna fuck with it. Not worth the frustration.

Well the circuit layer is super flimsy and rips easiier than paper. It's just all yellow, there are no wires going through it. I'm starting to think that it's not the circuit layer that's causing this.

Does anyone know what part/what wires lead to the hearing part of the phone? That would be extremely helpful.

Thanks

#72349 At3k Help Asap

Posted by nerfer34 on 05 February 2006 - 10:59 AM in Modifications

OK thanks for clearing things up. Have you tried pulling the bar from the rear instead of the front? What happens? How thick is the bar?

#72303 At3k Help Asap

Posted by nerfer34 on 04 February 2006 - 08:47 PM in Modifications

I believe your supposed to saw off the barrels to perform a mod.( If that's what you meant)

#98291 Eagle Eye

Posted by nerfer34 on 14 January 2007 - 09:54 PM in General Nerf

From $12-18 I think is fair.

#84130 Motorized Small Pump

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 July 2006 - 04:02 PM in General Nerf

Yea thats what I suspected. But it was worth a try... Thanks for the update.

#84125 Motorized Small Pump

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 July 2006 - 03:27 PM in General Nerf

I was looking at carrtoons amazin DTG at2k integration and realized this. What if you used one of those pumps that suck in the outside air, like a hair dryer or something. The ROF would be amazing. Has anyone done this before. Do they make pumps like this small enough?

#89037 How Do I Post Pics?

Posted by nerfer34 on 04 September 2006 - 07:09 PM in Off Topic

I need to know how to post pictures. Now,if someone can help me with this, I'd appreciate it.
But if your going to be a douce about it, don't post.

Well I don't know what a douce is, hmmm maybe I'm one?....

If you used the SEARCH FEATURE for like 1 minute, you would have found several topics about image posting.

Here is one- Click Me

#97761 Bayonets

Posted by nerfer34 on 05 January 2007 - 03:41 PM in General Nerf

DON'T make a sharp barrel! For a couple of reasons
-when you angle your barrel, you lose range(I did a whole "experiment'on it
-Why would you want a sharp point? To stab someone? Seriously hurt them? Poke an eye out? Scratch or cut yourself or your house?

I just tap them with my gun, if I am low on ammo.

#90883 Brass Cutting Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 September 2006 - 12:29 PM in General Nerf

Thanks everyone.

I'll first try the needlenose pliers idea. I should have thought of that..

#90868 Brass Cutting Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 September 2006 - 08:21 AM in General Nerf

As most of you know, brass is pretty bendable. It's not super strong. Well I am doing Angels BBB mod right now and I use a brass pipe cutter to cut my brass.

When I use the pipecutter with brass it like leaves an indent. In most cases teis indent wouldn't matter, but in this case I am having 19/32 slide over 9/16.... Is sawing the second best way to handle this? When I do saw, it comes out uneven, what works best to file/sand it even?

Thanks

#71192 I Am A Noob

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 January 2006 - 07:42 PM in General Nerf

Ya start taking apart your gun and if I were you I'd follow http://nerfhaven.com...ags_nitefinder/

You probably don't have any PETG so you could use cpvc brass etc. And if you don't have that then follow the mod and just skip the barrel replacement.

#71904 Rf 20 Mod Problems

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 January 2006 - 08:22 PM in Modifications

I don't think so,I've had 3 rf20s for about 3 months now.

#71770 Rf 20 Mod Problems

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 January 2006 - 07:25 PM in Modifications

Your Rf 20 got only 15' before the moD! Mine stock got like 30-40'. I think you may have modded it correctly and just have a leak or a messed up gun.

#79452 On An Intergration How Do You Make A Trigger?

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 April 2006 - 05:17 PM in General Nerf

Sorry for so many topics lately but this Spring I have a fair amount of time on my hands and plan to do some seriou modding and such. Yes I have searched and basically found no write up type thing on how make a trigger on an intergration. For example lets say I want to intergrate at2k internals with a BBB. How would I shoot the at2k? Thanks

#79459 On An Intergration How Do You Make A Trigger?

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 April 2006 - 05:22 PM in General Nerf

Thanks Uncle hammer...You just gave me an ingenius idea.........

#79655 Faux Wax?

Posted by nerfer34 on 11 April 2006 - 10:00 PM in Off Topic

So...does this color the stefans good?

#79857 Cutting Springs?

Posted by nerfer34 on 13 April 2006 - 06:56 PM in General Nerf

I don't really have any of the things you guys have mentioned. I do have some wire cutters( I have a bunch but I need to find some that WORK!).

#79852 Cutting Springs?

Posted by nerfer34 on 13 April 2006 - 06:44 PM in General Nerf

How does everyone cut their springs? I tried using my hacksaw but didn't even come close to leaving a mark on the spring. What should I use? Heavy duty wire cutters or something?

#103975 A Work In Progress: Angel Bow

Posted by nerfer34 on 04 May 2007 - 09:13 PM in Modifications

Coming along well, mine is Almost done, I've mixed up those stupid springs that g on the orange nubs.... I have to find those....

Plus Angel, how did you put your clip vertically, my breech arm is in the way.... I do have a slooution for this but just curious.

#79184 Lightweight Shells

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 April 2006 - 06:26 PM in Homemades

USE PETG/BRASS.

#98894 Nerfworld Drawings

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 January 2007 - 01:23 PM in General Nerf

Which drawings to you need?

I think I have some saved to my hard drive.

#71247 I Am Big Idiot!

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 January 2006 - 03:08 PM in General Nerf

Man, I loved nerfworld for mods.
Are you sure it isn't coming back?
What happened??

#97662 Carrtoon's Springs

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 January 2007 - 09:29 PM in Modifications

They are the "Handyman" springs at Home Depot.

#94891 Secretshot Ii

Posted by nerfer34 on 20 November 2006 - 08:26 PM in Modifications

Nice mod but I personally don't like the pump location.

#99033 Lbb Question

Posted by nerfer34 on 31 January 2007 - 09:15 PM in General Nerf

PLugging the OP valve does add a lot of range but you should be hitting around 90' with out it.

What is the length of your barrel?

Is the seal good?

You generally want to use a barrel with the least amount of friction, like brass but cpvc will work.

Follow the mod in the Modifications section and plug the OPRV and you'll definitely hit 120'.