Photo

I Am Big Idiot!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 03:22 AM

I went to check out www.Nerfworld.com and got this dot easy garbage. It appears The site is down and I doubt it is coming back. I do remember the guy who ran the site said he was going to keep it running even if he was no longer updating it. I guess that good intention fell through. I loved that site mainly for its mods section. Sure half the links didnt work but the other half were still good.

With nerfworld gone that means all nerfers worldwide must turn to the mods directory powered by Kirbysayshi. (No pressure)

EDIT: Or maybe I didnt see this "This website www.nerfworld.com is currently unavailable due to exceeded monthly traffic quota. Please visit again later."
What does this mean?

Sorry guys I wish I could change the title to "Whats up with this?" or "I am big idiot!" <-- done
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#2 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 11:55 AM

Try contacting Grinch on AIM or by e-mail (I'm almost certain he has a g-mail account) to find out what happened.

I hope he didn't give up on it. He really began to get into his guitars and bass, hence his interest in the Beatles. It's sad when the guys from awhile back start to lose interest and drop out. His site was pretty good.

Either that, or try again later. Not idiot.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#3 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 03:08 PM

Man, I loved nerfworld for mods.
Are you sure it isn't coming back?
What happened??
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#4 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 19 January 2006 - 03:50 PM

I'm getting the same thing. There's always the Web Archive.

Also, the NH mods direc. isn't the only good source for lots of mods; TINH has an extensive collection as well.

Too bad, but it's not that big of a deal, it doesn't hurt anyone's ability to Nerf. Who knows? Maybe it'll even inspire a little much-needed creativity.
SexD Warves

#5 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 05:29 PM

What is unclear about this message?

This website nerfworld.com is currently unavailable due to exceeded monthly traffic quota. Please visit again later.

1GB of bandwidth doesn't last that long, NH would go through it in a few days.

February 1st is not that far away. Relax.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users