Echnalaid's Content

There have been 833 items by Echnalaid (Search limited from 27-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#173561 Women Who Nerf: Boost Or Decrease Attractiveness?

Posted by Echnalaid on 29 August 2008 - 10:59 PM in General Nerf

My female friends just go "Uh-huh, yeah. You have a strange way of life."

#173553 The Things You Say...

Posted by Echnalaid on 29 August 2008 - 10:52 PM in Off Topic

The loudest I screamed in a neighborhood skirmish-
DAMNIT!! HOW DID THAT MISS!?!?! HOW THE HELL DID THAT MISS!?!?!?!
P.S, I missed my entire WildFire raid at very close proximity.
And a few more from neighborhood skirmishes-
U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!- As I do my victory dance
*Maniacal Laughter* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!- Vulcan/Magstrike/Wildfire Raid

#173516 What Is The Largest Amount Of Stefans

Posted by Echnalaid on 29 August 2008 - 10:09 PM in General Nerf

A bunch. I lost track. At least 200 though.

#173146 Starkiller's Lightsaber From Unleashed

Posted by Echnalaid on 28 August 2008 - 11:53 AM in Off Topic

Sweet. That's hand made?

#173090 What Was Your First Nerf Gun?

Posted by Echnalaid on 28 August 2008 - 01:01 AM in General Nerf

Mine was the strikefire 2 player set as a birthday present.

#173088 Perfect Ramrods

Posted by Echnalaid on 28 August 2008 - 12:52 AM in General Nerf

Only 23-ish pounds? You must be new at this. Try 17 gallons. Plus the stuff that won't fit. Something on the order of 85 pounds.

I got more. 2 whole rooms filled with boxes. That's just at my mom's house! I have on box at my dad's. On topic though, you can make a fairy themed blaster with that piece on the end! That just inspired me to buy hot pink paint. Fairy longshot... The Pixinator...

#173084 Single Barrel Maverick Video

Posted by Echnalaid on 28 August 2008 - 12:16 AM in Modifications

It's pretty cool. I should try that on my clip-less maverick. That collapsable stock on the bottom, the paint job, and the shape resembles a Scorpion semi-auto machine gun from MGSPO, without the magazine in it.

#172929 Nerf Armor Left Arm

Posted by Echnalaid on 27 August 2008 - 06:28 PM in General Nerf

Didn't OMC close the previous topic about this?

#172793 Perfect Ramrods

Posted by Echnalaid on 27 August 2008 - 02:20 AM in General Nerf

I use the mighty Lego axle. 2 '12' technic axles connected by a spool link, with a technic ball joint at the end and hot glued togehter. I know, I'm a Lego nerd.

#172784 Combat Arms

Posted by Echnalaid on 27 August 2008 - 12:30 AM in Off Topic

So do I, and I was just watching my older brother play it. Anyway, I do play combat arms but my computer takes forever to load. So, I'm going to wait until we upgrade our computer to play it more often. Until then, star wars battlefront 2.

My brother plays it non stop, and the reason I hate MMPORPGs is because everyone talks in SMS. And it's annoying how they say it in real life too. Like instead of not saying anything, they say No comment. Why waste the breath power?! And instead of laughing, they literally say LOL or ROFl! Whet the hell? Sorry for that rant, needed to release some energy.

#172781 Combat Arms

Posted by Echnalaid on 27 August 2008 - 12:02 AM in Off Topic

Pig gun?

It's a reference to maple story. God i hate that game..

#172774 Longshot Ar Removal Problems

Posted by Echnalaid on 26 August 2008 - 11:53 PM in Modifications

I took the plunger tube and used a long scissor to cut the plate and the AR fell out, then I used a long flat head screw driver and manually drilled the barrel post out.

#172771 Nerf Armor

Posted by Echnalaid on 26 August 2008 - 11:46 PM in General Nerf

But on the note of armour practicality. If you made armour that counted as such in a game you wouldn't have to worry about being that agile if the majority of the body hits on you would not count. For example a knight or a tank doesn't need to be agile because they can just shrug off most hits where as an APC or armoured car that has relativly little armour has to be agile so they can keep the strong part of thier armour to the enemy or get out of situations that are too dangerous.

Well I mean the hit still counts, because it's just on piece of cardboard and you can hear it hit, but the main reason is so that you're not in searing pain if you get shot by something particularly powerful and to have a pistol and ammo ready at hand.

#172763 Broken House Hold Items

Posted by Echnalaid on 26 August 2008 - 11:17 PM in General Nerf

I broke my leg while dodging and fell down the stairs.

#172762 Nerf Armor

Posted by Echnalaid on 26 August 2008 - 11:14 PM in General Nerf

Yea, I was thinking of making a suit of armor too, but really light weight and non-movement restriction. And since this is an armor thread, not to hijack the thread, but I thought I'd say my cousin's and my idea. We already have the design and planning done, we just need a lot of cardboard and duct tape. By the way, it's a spartan armor with a helmet. And before you say a helmet sucks, I thought how to make it more comfy an better for war. I will call it TSA-N: Tactical Spartan Armor- Nerf. It has ammo holders and a nitefinder holster. And we made a proto-type that works well. But it's not for large wars. Just community skirmishes of 3-5 people and for looks. And they're easy to make. We plan on making a lot for our neighborhood wars.

#172644 Primary Guns

Posted by Echnalaid on 26 August 2008 - 06:58 PM in General Nerf

Usually my LS or my AT2K.

#172636 Your Nerf Workshop

Posted by Echnalaid on 26 August 2008 - 06:17 PM in General Nerf

Mine's in my basement.
Posted Image
Posted Image
I eat down here.

Posted Image
Screws, hot glue, and assorted barreling material.

Posted Image
Pre-cut FBR.

Posted Image
Boxes holding blasters.

Posted Image
Spray paint and sander.

Posted Image
And across my basement is my test fire target!

#172259 At2k Questions

Posted by Echnalaid on 25 August 2008 - 05:33 AM in Modifications

Thanks. I'll use 7 inches.

#172254 At2k Questions

Posted by Echnalaid on 25 August 2008 - 04:08 AM in Modifications

How long should the AT2K's barrels be? Im considering 12 inches. I'm using PETG, with a pen inside the turret for stability, the standard duct tape wrapped around, and with the pump lugged. Just thought you'd like to know my motives.

#172253 Help

Posted by Echnalaid on 25 August 2008 - 03:49 AM in Modifications

Yeah I meant longshot front integration mod. Dont you think it is nice to have the string attached to the trigger?

I should have a nice little write up/post when I get my new LS boltsled (I'm just gonna raid my friends basement for it). You can follow that. Should be up in a week, at minimum. My friend's in Asia so I need to wait till he gets back.

#172251 My At2k

Posted by Echnalaid on 25 August 2008 - 03:31 AM in Modifications

Nice use of a pen by the way. I'll try it on mine when it's shipped to my house. Did you saw the bottom of the markers off?

#172241 Eliminator Internals

Posted by Echnalaid on 25 August 2008 - 01:13 AM in Modifications

Got mine today. Dart Tag version -because I couldn't wait- and also there's another group of folks in the office for whom the Hyperfires might make a good gift. Wars should be more interesting if their arsenal differs from ours, and since they don't seem all that enthusiastic about buying their first guns, we decided to give them a jump start.

Where'd you find the Hyper Fires? And I'm glad to know it coms with 2 eliminators.

#172207 Help

Posted by Echnalaid on 24 August 2008 - 11:08 PM in Modifications

Specify. You mean a Longshot front gun integration? If it's that, don't attach it to a trigger. Make it key ring fired.
Posted Image

#172108 Quick Longshot Clip Mod

Posted by Echnalaid on 24 August 2008 - 06:13 PM in Modifications

Do you thing It will damage the clip tooth over time?

I actually did this mod a year ago, And my clip tooth is still in perfect condition.

#172103 Quick Longshot Clip Mod

Posted by Echnalaid on 24 August 2008 - 06:07 PM in Modifications

You know how on the Longshot you have to hold the switch on the side, then pull out the clip? Well I found that hard to do because I have small hands. So for my first post/topic/write-up, I have a really quick mod to solve that problem for those younger nerfers and some older ones to make your Longshot more practical for war.

You will need:
A clip
Hacksaw/Bread Knife

Take your clip
Posted Image

See how it's a square shape thing? That's what makes it stuck to your blaster. Now take your bladed tool and cut the top tip at about a 45 degree angle.
Posted Image

Here's what it should look like when you're done.
Posted Image

It's quick, simple, and efficient. Now you just have to yank it out, but your bolt still has to be pulled back. Hope this gets into the directory!

Any questions?

#172092 Splitfire Holster

Posted by Echnalaid on 24 August 2008 - 05:19 PM in Modifications

That's a nice and quick (cosmetic?) mod. I like holsters, and most holsters I've seen fall off very easily. I like how it's very stable and clips to a belt.

#169858 Bike Nerf

Posted by Echnalaid on 16 August 2008 - 10:12 PM in General Nerf

Sounds impractical to me. Vulcan on the back of a golf cart? Maybe.

I had an idea similar to that the other day. About the bike idea, maybe you could strap a wagon on the back of a bike and have the wagon dude shoot. It would probably unsafe, but it seems fun to me. Not to mention bikes and go karts would be useful in CTF games.

I had the same idea, but instead of attaching wagon to a bike, my friend sat in a Radio Flyer, and I pulled. He was using a Wildfire and we we were going down hill. It wasn't safe idea, but we managed to gun down the other team. But I don't recommend doing that.

#169830 Nj War Recap

Posted by Echnalaid on 16 August 2008 - 09:07 PM in Nerf Wars

That was fun. My legs still have giant welts that look and feel like mosquito bites.
Here are a some photos me and my brother took. We took a lot, but I only chose the highlights of this war.
Posted Image
keef's Longshot.
Posted Image
keef's AT2K. I like this, it's very fun to use.
Posted Image
keef's Tech Target. I used this in our fort style battle.
Posted Image
Mind13's double Nite Finder. keef is holding my double Nite Finder.
Posted Image
Silencer and his Nite Finder. I think.
Posted Image
keef's holding his AT2K, and the little one is Mind13's brother holding an AT3K.
Posted Image
Me and Silencer shooting each other. I'm holding a crossbow (not nerf) and he's shooting his big blast.
Posted Image
DX's Max Shot. That hurts like hell! And he didn't even open it up!
Posted Image
Mind13's double Nite Finder
Posted Image
DX has Mind13's brother hostage.
Posted Image
DX is hungry. For foam forcefully shot by an AT2K.
Posted Image
Me and the AT3K.
Posted Image
My Hornet. It serves me well.
Posted Image
Silecer's Big Blast.
Posted Image
Silencer's Super Max 1500.

The funniest thing that happened.
(DX aims his Max Shot at me)
Me- Ahh! Don't shoot! I'll do it myself!
(I take the weapon I'm holding and shoot myself in the head.)

The Painful Hits
I was shot 3 times in the left leg by DX and hi Big Blast, there are still welts.
I was shot in the neck by Silencer's big blast.
I was shot in the head when Silencer's stefan rebounded against a bar.
I was shot in the eye by keef's Longshot. Thankfully I wore goggle.
I was shot point blank at my crotch by Mind13's brother for no reason. Couldn't walk straight for 18 seconds. And it was a direct hit.

#169411 Nj War

Posted by Echnalaid on 15 August 2008 - 10:55 AM in Nerf Wars

hey guys im new to the forums.

I found out a little too late about this one because i jsut started modding my magstirke, but it should be done by the time the next one rolls around. Just wanted to say hi and intro myself.

PS: Live by six flags(jackson/millstone) so if anyone wants to play PM me

Yeah! You should come! The more the nerfier! (If that is a word)

#169290 Nj War

Posted by Echnalaid on 14 August 2008 - 10:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Me and my guest are a definite. My dad may want to join in...

#169247 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Echnalaid on 14 August 2008 - 08:39 PM in General Nerf

My Aresenal Thus Far

Brassed NF
Brassed Scout
Hornet
RC2 Shotgun
2 Longshots
X-Fire
(NOT NERF) Cross Bow
Manta (2X NF)
Wildfire
Firefly
3 Mavericks (2 are broken)
Star Wars Clone Trooper Blaster (New Movie Blaster, the ones that's blue and white)
Titan (Singled)
Big Salvo
2 DTGs
Buzzsaw
2 SSPBs
Disc Shot Blaster

All are lightly, semi, or heavily modded.

#169243 Forgive My Noobness

Posted by Echnalaid on 14 August 2008 - 08:03 PM in Modifications

It's been said many times, but don't bother modding the Scout. To mod the hornet, don't open it up, just take a really long drill bit/other bladed rotating piece and a power drill/dremel/other rotary tool to drill the AR's out.

#168946 Nj War

Posted by Echnalaid on 13 August 2008 - 10:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a maybe, with a buddy.