Photo

Combat Arms

Anyone play it?

15 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you play Combat ARMS?

Do you play it?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Tornado13

Tornado13

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:14 PM

Hey, just wondering if any plays Combat ARMS. Its a great first person shooter and its free! :lol: If you do play it leave you name and rank. Side note. I am one rank away from being able to start a clan and it would be great if you could I know who I am playing with so join! And play! http://combatarms.nexon.net

Edited by Tornado13, 27 August 2008 - 06:41 PM.

#2 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:17 PM

Hey, just wondering if any plays Combat ARMS. Its a great first person shooter and its free! :D If you do play it leave you name and rank. Side note. I am one rank away from being able to start a clan and it would be great if you could I know who I am playing with so join! And play!

I have never even heard of this game, A link would be nice
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#3 Tornado13

Tornado13

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:22 PM

Crapola, was gonna put it in first post but forgot. http://combatarms.nexon.net

Edited by Tornado13, 26 August 2008 - 10:39 PM.

#4 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:55 PM

Online FPS from the people who brought you Maplestory, Audition and Kart Racer. That sounds pretty Effeminate. Do I get a pig gun?
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#5 Tornado13

Tornado13

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:09 PM

Pig gun?

#6 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:02 AM

Pig gun?

It's a reference to maple story. God i hate that game..
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#7 Mr Tubb

Mr Tubb

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:18 AM

It's a reference to maple story. God I hate that game..

So do I, and I was just watching my older brother play it. Anyway, I do play combat arms but my computer takes forever to load. So, I'm going to wait until we upgrade our computer to play it more often. Until then, star wars battlefront 2.
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster by your side."
-Han Solo; Star Wars: A New Hope (IV)

#8 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:30 AM

So do I, and I was just watching my older brother play it. Anyway, I do play combat arms but my computer takes forever to load. So, I'm going to wait until we upgrade our computer to play it more often. Until then, star wars battlefront 2.

My brother plays it non stop, and the reason I hate MMPORPGs is because everyone talks in SMS. And it's annoying how they say it in real life too. Like instead of not saying anything, they say No comment. Why waste the breath power?! And instead of laughing, they literally say LOL or ROFl! Whet the hell? Sorry for that rant, needed to release some energy.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#9 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:54 AM

Naw, I checked it out last night. It looks like a TF2 style shaded version of Counter Strike with better models. Im downloading it right now.

#10 Tornado13

Tornado13

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:59 PM

Great! Leave your name and rank once you join.

#11 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:50 PM

I've never heard of this, but I'm not going to sign up. I would much rather play Halo with Xbox Live than an online game. Online games are too addicting to me. And by the way, you can just edit the first post and put the link in...
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#12 thaygor

thaygor

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:49 PM

I would much rather play Halo with Xbox Live than an online game.

Halo over Xbox live is an online game. :)
Just remember you are unique, Just like everyone else!

#13 Ta10n

Ta10n

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:59 PM

I tried playing Combat Arms a while ago. I didn't think it was too bad, that is, until I realized BF2 was sitting on my desk :lol:

If you liked Warrock or GunZ you'll like this game, a "K" FPS through and through. But if you own any of the Battlefield games (and like them) it's a bit of a letdown.

-Ta10n

Primary: LS Tactical (http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=12500)
Secondary: Clipped Maverick

Future Projects:

Doing something with my gutted SM5K

#14 Tornado13

Tornado13

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:58 PM

I don't have the money to buy Battlefield or COD4 thats why I was wondering if anyone else was playing because this is as close as I can get to that, for now.

Edited by Tornado13, 27 August 2008 - 09:58 PM.

#15 Dr Rockzo

Dr Rockzo

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:11 PM

Summary of this game: A free version of CSS that is slightly worse and less people play it. Still fun though.

#16 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:01 PM

GhettoFAB and I am a trainee.

Its like if CSS and Warrock had a kid. It has the animations and goodlyness of warrock, but the playability of CSS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users