knexpert66's Content

There have been 119 items by knexpert66 (Search limited from 06-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#293699 Eagle Eye Cpvc Breech

Posted by knexpert66 on 01 February 2011 - 06:19 PM in Modifications

Very nice! This looks very easy and cheap. I have a sneakshot and I think I should try this on it.

#291070 Bungee Blasters And Secret Santa!

Posted by knexpert66 on 17 December 2010 - 07:55 PM in Modifications

Today in school we finally got to give our secret santa our presents! And who knew that the person who got me was the only other nerfer in the school. He got me a little blaster called the " AIRBOW SHOTZ " This thing is Effeminate. Look it up for a picture. Its about 1 foot long when it isnt cocked. The draw is atleast 6 or 7 inches. But you have to put the dart OVER the barrel post thing. And it is a bungee blaster which is basically pull back and push foward to fire. Except the bow arms have a strong bungee cord tied on to both ends which is then attached through the thing that you pull back to fire. Any idea on how to mod it? There are no screws.

Wow. I never get stuff like that at school. You got a good secret santa :) dude.

#295254 Xploderz Xblaster 200

Posted by knexpert66 on 02 March 2011 - 09:16 PM in Modifications

Nice! How strong is the stock spring?

#302294 Dart-A-Palooza Chicago #4

Posted by knexpert66 on 26 July 2011 - 12:05 PM in Nerf Wars

I've got a wedding to go to. It kind of angers me that I have to miss ANOTHER Dart-A-Paloza. Next time.

#302745 The Greaser

Posted by knexpert66 on 03 August 2011 - 08:12 AM in Homemades

So does this work like a real bow were you pull and let go? No catch or trigger?

Oh I didn't realize that. But when I do this, I'll add a catch.

#302687 The Greaser

Posted by knexpert66 on 02 August 2011 - 08:20 PM in Homemades

Awesome! I've always been a fan of your work. And I am definatly going to menards, and adding this to my projects to do list. Thanks! Also, how much did it cost?

#289756 Target Exclusive Clear Vulcan

Posted by knexpert66 on 02 December 2010 - 04:17 PM in General Nerf

This is pretty awsome. Now all Nerf has to doi mis make a clear longshot and longstrike.

#291623 Is The Power Unity System Still In Production?

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 December 2010 - 09:40 AM in General Nerf

I just saw a couple in Toys R us. I thought they weren't in production anymore, or are they? Can someone clear this up?

Yes, at Toys R Us.

#289104 Nerf Barrel Break Or Buzzbee Double Shot?

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 November 2010 - 03:13 PM in General Nerf

Both are double barrel guns, and can shoot a single dart at once or two at one time. I have the BuzzBee Double Shot and it just broke yesterday. So I would like to know what one I should get next.

I say buzz bee double shot because it doesn't have a reverse plunger like the barrel break.

#292449 Easy Spring Finds

Posted by knexpert66 on 09 January 2011 - 09:34 AM in Modifications

ok so i realized at the beginning of my modding career that catch springs are a pain to keep track of if ur not careful, and also that the springs in pilot pens are strong and god catch springs. also i haven't tried this, but if you get the springs from insides of toilet paper holders and attach them to each other it might possibly work. if u ardy knew this don't get all mad and stuff i just thought it would be good to share. :P

If the pen spring is small, you could probably use it for a catch spring. The toilet paper spring is good for Mavricks. :)

#291167 Site Linking Help

Posted by knexpert66 on 19 December 2010 - 02:56 PM in General Nerf

Basically, only paste the url after you click the hyperlink button (the earth with chains).

This will automatically add bbc tags for you.

Ok, thanks

#299010 LS help

Posted by knexpert66 on 30 May 2011 - 08:05 PM in Modifications

I would recommend fixing up your grammer. We're not texting. But yksnerf's link is probably the best help you can get.

#302298 Swarmfire Spring trouble

Posted by knexpert66 on 26 July 2011 - 12:28 PM in Modifications

nevermind

#303410 Max Force Shadow Hawk

Posted by knexpert66 on 16 August 2011 - 07:34 PM in General Nerf

The ONLY reason I wasn't interested in this series is because it had not catch or trigger. Mabey if I had mor knowledge of catches and making them, I could have devised a way to make beast prime.

#291158 Site Linking Help

Posted by knexpert66 on 19 December 2010 - 12:09 PM in General Nerf

At the top of the posting/replying box there is an icon with chainlinks on the Earth. You simply click on the icon, enter the URL (same as the site address), and say what you want the link to be called. Press ok, and there's your link.

The problem is I do those exact steps but it tells me to enter a URL, which I already entered one. :P

#293798 Marshmallow Crossbow

Posted by knexpert66 on 03 February 2011 - 08:06 AM in Modifications

Thank you for this! I've had one for about a month now, and no knowledge on modding it. Nice mod!

#290617 Magstrike Holdster Thing

Posted by knexpert66 on 11 December 2010 - 07:46 AM in Modifications

This is pretty cool and it looks like its easy to make. Nice job!

#290279 Barricade Release Date?

Posted by knexpert66 on 06 December 2010 - 05:45 PM in General Nerf

I got two today from Target @ $13.99 each. Apparently they're on sale from $14.99. These things are just begging for higher voltage. So far I'm having fun with them.

I havent checked Target's website yet. So its probibly out by where I live.

#291155 Site Linking Help

Posted by knexpert66 on 19 December 2010 - 10:56 AM in General Nerf

Ok, so I try to post a link by:

1. copying the site address
2. going back to NH pasting the address
3. highlighting the address
4. clicking the link button

Then a window pops up telling me to enter a URL. But I already did (I think). I'm doing this thinking the site address is the URL.
Help?
Thanks, in advance :P
P.s. I have seen one more thing about link posting with no luck.

#290587 First Contract

Posted by knexpert66 on 10 December 2010 - 08:20 PM in General Nerf

Hello every one, i've recently just completed my first contract for a Nerf Revolution member who prefers to keep his name private. Please respect that! Im sorry to say i've not yet learned how to post pictures. So please click the link here for the video. Hope you enjoy.

NICE. But, why did you single it? :lol:

#290125 Barricade Release Date?

Posted by knexpert66 on 05 December 2010 - 10:03 AM in General Nerf

Any word on when the Barricade will be hitting the shelves? If I had to guess it would be this month since Cristmas is coming.

#289123 Nevermind.

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 November 2010 - 03:43 PM in Homemades

In the future have all that done before you post a write up. This is unacceptable for this forum.

yeah, that was me being a retard.

#289092 Nevermind.

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 November 2010 - 02:12 PM in Homemades

Ok, so this is my first post so if it doesn't seem well written, you know why. Now, I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while.

MATERIALS:
-FBR
-Glue gun
-Drier
-something to cut foam with

FIRST: Cut FBR to the sizes you want.

SECOND: Put the FBR in a pillow case, tie it up, and throw it in the drier on MEDIUM HEAT for 10 minutes.

THIRD: Take the tip of a glue gun and carefully burn a hole in one side of the FBR, then fill the hole with hot glue.

FOURTH: Cut about a 1/4 inch of piece of FBR and put it on top of the hot glue (when the glue is still wet).

So yeah that's pretty much it. Ranges of coarse depend on the gun. You hopefully noticed that the finished product looks like just a regular piece of FBR. It flies similarly to a Slug dart.

Any pics, writeups, anything? They`re basically b00m13`s juniors.

I'll put up some pics as soon as I can, and this is the writeup. yeah, I thought somebody might of came up with this. I'm a noobie.

#302940 CPVC Breech

Posted by knexpert66 on 07 August 2011 - 11:19 AM in Modifications

And it's nerfhaven write up: http://nerfhaven.com...topic=20535&hl=

It has been done by other modders also: http://nerfhaven.com...=1
Search before you post. ;)

#295705 Mobile Version

Posted by knexpert66 on 09 March 2011 - 11:04 PM in Site Feedback

I have an idea, would it be possible to make a mobile version of the site? I use my phone and my iPod a lot to browse the forums, and this would make it relatively easier. I'm probably not the only one who feels that it is kind of difficult to view the site on mobile devices. Just a thought.

All you really need to do is use an iPod touch, iPhone ect. On safari.

#289088 Nevermind.

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 November 2010 - 01:47 PM in Homemades

This post is off.

#293979 Leaking Air Blasters

Posted by knexpert66 on 06 February 2011 - 08:47 AM in General Nerf

Are nerf blasters supposed to leak air normally like this or is there something wrong?

I don't think its supposed to happen. Your'e just not going to ever get an air airtank that doesn't leak a little bit.

#289464 Nerf War Hosting

Posted by knexpert66 on 30 November 2010 - 07:10 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok, so I’m thinking about hosting a war during my winter break. Now, I’ve never done this before so I just wanted to know a few things.
* Do you have to have permission with the district (or whatever else it’s called)?
* Do you have to pay the district?
* Can any Nerfer do it?

And anything else you think I should know would be helpful. Thanks, in advance. :D

#303200 Dart-a-Palooza #5

Posted by knexpert66 on 11 August 2011 - 08:13 AM in Nerf Wars

I think I might be able to make this one. :)

#295076 Nerf Wars In The St.louis Area

Posted by knexpert66 on 25 February 2011 - 09:56 PM in Nerf Wars

[font=Georgia]

Hey Nerfers,
We have been wondering if any nerfers that are near the St.Louis area would like to have a nerf war?
REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A QUESTION? But this will be our first war so we need ideas on locations and restrictions. We will gladly take any advice that the haven would like to give us. We would also like a date and time that would be available for most of our guests. So thanks for any input on this topic and we hope to see you soon on the battle feild.

This might only be a question, but you're baisicly asking for someone to host a war for you? :D

#289241 Warthog Help

Posted by knexpert66 on 28 November 2010 - 11:51 AM in Modifications

Take the water gun spring out and put in the stock one, it's stopping you from reaching the catch notch.

Thanks, dude.

#289234 Warthog Help

Posted by knexpert66 on 28 November 2010 - 11:00 AM in Modifications

Last week, I went to a war and bought a Warthog for $25. When I got home, I added a water gun spring and cpvc'd it. Then I closed it up, it wouldn't prime. I tried to fix it multiple times with no luck. Now you know why I get the signature.

#291542 Airzone Hawk

Posted by knexpert66 on 26 December 2010 - 08:25 AM in General Nerf

go here

Huh. I've never seen that before. Looks like lust a RFR and a hunter combined. :P

#305804 Dart-a-Palooza #9

Posted by knexpert66 on 13 October 2011 - 07:10 AM in Nerf Wars

Its been a while since I've gone to Dart-a-Palooza. I'll be there. :)
P.s. I am iterested in buying some vintage blasters from anyone whos willing to sell at the war. Thanks!

#290445 Reign Of Foam - Australian Nerf 18th & 19th December

Posted by knexpert66 on 08 December 2010 - 07:19 AM in Nerf Wars

This event has been advertised heavily on Oznerf for the past few months. So this topic is basicly just for the Non-Oznerf member Aussies that may be hanging around on the Haven.

For more info on the event check HERE, on the official website.

Hope to see many new faces there

-Chaos

I wish I lived in Austrailia. This looks like an AMAZING place for a war.

#293515 Firsthot/tetrastrike Integration

Posted by knexpert66 on 28 January 2011 - 10:19 PM in Modifications

I guess this would be good if yove got a first shot shell or broken one, but otherwise your just better off with the classic first shot internals. Nice write-up though!

#289593 Spectre Assistance Request

Posted by knexpert66 on 01 December 2010 - 07:55 AM in Modifications

what do you need to open it up for? :rolleyes:

#302685 Brass Breech Buzzbee Hunter

Posted by knexpert66 on 02 August 2011 - 06:57 PM in Modifications

I did something like this a few months back. Exept i didn't cut in a "halfpipe" so is was a bigger pain to load. And it only got about 20-25 foot ranges.
Anyway, nice write-up and clean mod.

#299174 Classic Marshmallow Blaster Writeup

Posted by knexpert66 on 02 June 2011 - 07:14 AM in Modifications

Very cool. I'm working on using this plunger system to make a pumpbow type gun. Very impressive mod.