Dart-A-Palooza Chicago #4
Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:43 PM
Where: Centennial Park
9400 S Oak Park Ave
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Let's let the whole nation know where Nerfing is at!
- Don’t be a Jerk
- Stock Ammo Only
- Melee Weapons are banned
- No Shields larger than 8” diameter (Shields are subject to event host approval)
- A “Hit” is defined by the projectile coming to a complete stop and dropping to the ground. Ricochets, grazes, bank shots, etc., do not count. Hits on clothing and blasters count as hits.
- Event host has final word on game rulings, bans, etc.
Here's what to bring:
- Nerf Blasters and backups in case of breakage
- Eye Protection, or else you won't be able to play
- Ammo, we've got an awesome communal box going
- Lunch and Drinks, it is hot outside and you need to stay hydrated
All homemades are subject to approval and anything that launches smaller ammo than intended is banned, i.e. a big blast must shoot missiles, not darts
Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:46 PM
Onto the anvil of war!
He parkours over flat land while yelling tactical orders at no one. Demon Lord is the most legit ballsy nerfer of all time.
Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:49 PM
Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:33 PM
Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:25 PM
Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:05 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users