meiser5's Content

There have been 171 items by meiser5 (Search limited from 06-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#150796 What's Your Fav Stock Dart

Posted by meiser5 on 12 April 2008 - 11:57 PM in General Nerf

This does seem pointless. It would have nice if you made a poll.

I tried to make a poll but it wouldn't let me ;)

That's when you do this to your puter...
Forgot how to enter URL's... Oh SHI.

I love the old supermaxx darts personally.

#150794 New Music...

Posted by meiser5 on 12 April 2008 - 11:50 PM in Off Topic

900th post. Wow, already I'm a whore.

FA, great minds think alike. Look at my post ;)

Not someth'in to brag about buddy.

EDIT: The lead singer of Daughtry is a bald fag.

Oh, come on. He's certainly not THAT bad.

Yes he is, no just stop yourself right there... When I listen to him sing I almost want the guy from No Country For Old Men to come out and kill me with his Co2 contraption...

I like to listen to Between the Buried and me, Dream Theater, and Dragonforce.

If you have listened to Through the Fire and Flames you have heard all of ther songs in my book, "omg my muzick iz totally teh good d00d... we play so fazt we roxxors your sox !!!!!1111one"

I listen to early 80's to early 90's rock and metal. I'll even throw in some Zeppilin, Sabbath, Doors, and some others that elude me right now. To each his own I suppose.

#134126 Is Nh Losing It?

Posted by meiser5 on 28 December 2007 - 01:53 AM in Off Topic

Trust me, you are most definately going too piss off all the wrong people at the rate your going. OMG!111 BTW ... I<300 Darkshrimp

#133845 Gamertag List

Posted by meiser5 on 26 December 2007 - 06:18 AM in Off Topic

Phantom Lord13 ... ... For XBoX!

#133844 What Did You Get For Christmas?

Posted by meiser5 on 26 December 2007 - 06:11 AM in Off Topic

Holy Cripes! Whaz up guys. Man has it been awhile. But to get back on topic, I got Call of Duty 4, and a 100 year old .22 pocket revolver.

#100187 Clothes

Posted by meiser5 on 22 February 2007 - 02:56 PM in Off Topic

I still don't get the point of this retarded thread. So... No comment here... :mellow:

#100186 Homemade Belts?

Posted by meiser5 on 22 February 2007 - 02:48 PM in Homemades

Since I have like six clips to my longshot I am in the process of making a ammo belt for them. I will be able to fit two clips into each pocket and the other pouches will be for extra cdts's.

#99144 Figured Most Of You Ls Lovers Would Want To Know

Posted by meiser5 on 02 February 2007 - 03:17 PM in General Nerf

Sweet Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!! I go in to nerf hibernation and at the end of my slumber they release the clips... There is a god... Time to go into hiding and make some nerf ammo belts and mod some guns... Mua ha ha ha...

Back on topic... Nice find... I will have to purchase some and do some clip mods.

Meiser5

#97783 Does Anyone Watch "twenty Four"?

Posted by meiser5 on 05 January 2007 - 11:18 PM in Off Topic

I got into it during the second season because the first one was suckish, so yes I watch it, and yes it is a good show.

Meiser5--- B)

#97177 Favorite Holidy Gifts

Posted by meiser5 on 26 December 2006 - 11:05 AM in Off Topic

I got this...

CFP-190 Hiking Pack/ Asault pack

The X-Box 360 which was a total suprise. A bunch of DvDs and music. And finally a WWII book about Bombers. Not to mention some nerf guns.

Meiser--- :D

#96628 Google Patent Search!

Posted by meiser5 on 15 December 2006 - 07:15 PM in General Nerf

Thanks Z80, you are a genious... Not only will this help me fix my wildfire but I know have a limited database of gun descriptions, parts, illustrations, ar restrictor details, ect. I think I feel like im in the mood know... To mod of course :)

Meiser5--- :(

#96509 Like That Scene In Lord Of The Rings

Posted by meiser5 on 14 December 2006 - 03:28 PM in News

QUOTE(Talio @ Dec 14 2006, 01:36 PM)

"So I'm back and I'm not going to put up with people being assholes. Now I just have to remember how to ban people again."

Talio.

When I saw who posted this, this started playng in my mind...

Creeping Death

Meiser5--- ;)

#96193 Ghetto Homemade Bb Machine Gun

Posted by meiser5 on 09 December 2006 - 10:43 PM in Off Topic

Sorry for the crappy post, I was in a hurry and was not in a thinking mood. I apologize. Like I said before, really cool. nice design. One question though... How good does it feel in your hands?

Meiser5---B)

#96184 Ghetto Homemade Bb Machine Gun

Posted by meiser5 on 09 December 2006 - 08:24 PM in Off Topic

This is really cool and all... But why is this on a nerf site???

Meiser5--- B)

#94635 Goblet Of Fire Scenario

Posted by meiser5 on 16 November 2006 - 01:18 PM in General Nerf

Sounds interesting... But, It would probably take a lot of thought and consideration to get something like this going. If it were me I would just stick to the regular nerf wars we all have come to love so very much.

Meiser--- :)

#94574 Need Help With Scar-n

Posted by meiser5 on 15 November 2006 - 09:23 PM in Homemades

This is really what Pm's are for. Shadow, please read the date before you post, it will help us all in the future. Know please let this topic Rest In Peace.

Meiser--- :P

#94573 My New Photoshop Creation

Posted by meiser5 on 15 November 2006 - 09:19 PM in Off Topic

The similarities between the photobucket acounts are very fishy... But, I am not one to judge whether you are Nan or not so I will go back on subject.

The Pic is slightly above average, I have seen better although I love the green color scheme. Good job considering you have only been in it for a while and keep up the good work.

#94568 I Have A Nerf Gun That Shoots Almost 400'

Posted by meiser5 on 15 November 2006 - 09:12 PM in General Nerf

Geez, I thought Television Editing Class was boring, I might get some use out of it after all...

How about you post the movie, I will download it, break it down and see how many clips are in it, If it is one continuous data stream, it is a untouched plausible copy. But if it contains any irregular patterns, I will know it is a fake right then and there. I look foward to seeing this so called "proof".

#94535 I Have A Nerf Gun That Shoots Almost 400'

Posted by meiser5 on 15 November 2006 - 06:58 PM in General Nerf

Sweet Jesus...

Like Groove said before, we are arguing over numbers people! Why don't we leave this thread be until Echo shows us a moderatly plausable video of the gun and can, oh yes, and the getting shot part... Back on subject...

And we can then see what we think, in the mean time, let us stop acting like a bunch of kindergarteners arguing over who has the biggest collection of Yugio Cards...

#94531 Holiday Raffle

Posted by meiser5 on 15 November 2006 - 06:43 PM in General Nerf

#93458 Magstrike 20

Posted by meiser5 on 01 November 2006 - 03:30 PM in Modifications

You have been PMed Tucky...

P.s. Captain, that thing is a beast, you rule man.

#93033 Laser Mod For Magstrike?

Posted by meiser5 on 26 October 2006 - 03:12 PM in Modifications

But you can just go to the dollar store or something and buy one of those cheap ones... For indoor wars they are pretty good, good enough to go more than 50 feet and not powerful enough to blind anyone.

I believe that the package of ANY laser pointer has a warning stating...

Warning: Do not point directly into eyes, may cause corneal damage...

Know don't get me wrong, you won't think your destroying your eyes, but when your forty and you can't even see your hand in front of your face, you'll think back to that time when you shot a dollar store lazer into your eyes one to many times and thought nothing would happen...

Back on topic, really why do we need lasers anyway... I think it is pointless to put a laser into any nerf gun, especially if the gun only shoots thirty or forty feet. If you want to put something into your gun, do the nightfinder flashlight mod, it is cool, and it is practical in a night war. I did it and I am very happy with the results.

Meiser--- :lol:

#92831 Hey Guys, Completely Off Topic Of Nerf But...

Posted by meiser5 on 24 October 2006 - 02:19 PM in Off Topic

Guys, like Piney said, there is a Favorite music thread... Here is the linkage...

Meiser's Music Thread

Feel free to hijack it, I have no more use for it... :P

#92759 Broken Window!

Posted by meiser5 on 23 October 2006 - 06:49 PM in General Nerf

Little dent in the wall... You think that is bad, try putting a full hole in your wall with a modded titan. The thing is huge. I will load a pic later... TO THE BAT CAVE>>>>

Meiser--- :ph34r:

#92756 Laser Mod For Magstrike?

Posted by meiser5 on 23 October 2006 - 06:46 PM in Modifications

Just duct-tape the laser to the side of the gun, that way you dont need to open up the gun or destroy another gun for the clip mount.

Meiser--- B)

///EDIT/// Why do you need the laser anyway? Dont point it in anybody's eyes... :ph34r:

#92344 Longshot Question

Posted by meiser5 on 20 October 2006 - 07:04 PM in General Nerf

You should not need to search for this, the answer was on the box if you bothered to read it.

///EDIT/// This is a prime example of why I made the Q/A thread.

#92251 Q/a Thread For Unanswered Questions...

Posted by meiser5 on 19 October 2006 - 02:39 PM in General Nerf

I thought it might be okay if I made a Question and Answers thread for all the nublings just starting out on this site that may need help with some questions ABOUT nerf.

///Rules///

--Before you ask a question, please make sure you have SEARCHED before you ask here. I really do not want any unnecessary flamage here.

--Please abide by the Code Of Conduct when you post, again no unwanted flamage.

--Finally, if you want to answer the question, please make your answer is as complete as possible so there is no unneeded posting.

--The most important rule of all, have some common sense when you post or answer or question, please do not act like a retard. It will save a lotta frustration.

///Edit/// If an admin. does not want this thing to continue, just lock it.

Meiser--- B)

#92248 Nerf Nuclear Missile

Posted by meiser5 on 19 October 2006 - 02:23 PM in Off Topic

I feel dumber after reading through this. Nerf is not about an intercontinental ballistic nerf missile of mass destruction that can rain trillions of Stephens down on every body in its path. Nerf is about getting together with a bunch of people and shooting them with small foam darts. I truly doubt this thing is even pheasible unless it was engineered by no less than a rocket scientist. So that brings me to my conclusion on this subject... If any one is able to build a, and I quote...

"A 100' tall piece of foam shaped like a missile with the words Nerf Nuclear Missile emblazoned on the side"...

I will gladly send them free of charge a fully modded and customized longshot with a custom paint job, and four extended clips.

Meiser--- B)

#92143 Old Posts

Posted by meiser5 on 18 October 2006 - 09:00 AM in Site Feedback

All the text seems fine when I read it...

Meiser--- <_<

#91875 Best Weapon

Posted by meiser5 on 13 October 2006 - 08:39 PM in General Nerf

Wow, did you thesaurize every word or do you normally speak/write like that?

What?

Anyway, excellent point. You are analyzing the psychological realm of Nerf, which is not something commonly done.

I think Rambo ment to say, and I quote...

"Do you normally talk like that in real life or did you take average words and look up more sophisticated meanings for the word in a thesaurus to make your perspective on the subject more educated than the every day rambling on of people".

At least that is what I think he meant...

EDIT/-/ Sorry, I forgot to say that that is a great post and it probably should be posted in the Articles section by an Admin...

#91865 A Forida Nerf War

Posted by meiser5 on 13 October 2006 - 06:06 PM in Nerf Wars

I normally try not to necro threads unless I have to but has anyone seen Lancaster around on the forums? Oh well, if anyone that joined the forums in the last couple of weeks lives in Florida, please say if you would be interested in a Florida nerf war...

#91811 Firefly Trouble

Posted by meiser5 on 12 October 2006 - 02:06 PM in Modifications

If you put your cocking mec in wrong that is the problem. You need to open the gun back up, and flip over the plunger assembly inside the tube so the tooth that locks into the catch is right side up. I wish i had some pics but I cannot find my card.... :angry:

#91767 Signature

Posted by meiser5 on 11 October 2006 - 05:54 PM in Site Feedback

Again I am not sure... Just go with it, if an admin says somthing just do what they tell you.

Meiser--- B)

#91764 Signature

Posted by meiser5 on 11 October 2006 - 05:46 PM in Site Feedback

It is not my place to say but i think CX does not want banners or pics in your sig, if it were me, I would pm one of the admins.

#91753 My First Homemade

Posted by meiser5 on 11 October 2006 - 03:51 PM in Homemades

Dude, that thing looks like it could kill a cow from 20 ft. away.... B) B) B)

Meiser--- B)

#91751 Eye Protection

Posted by meiser5 on 11 October 2006 - 03:41 PM in General Nerf

Oh my sweet Jesus... This thread has gotten its point across I am sure of it. If you do not wear an eye protection device (I.e.-goggles, sunglasses, glasses, mask) you WILL get hurt if you get shot in the eye. So why is every body arguing over it, it is a fact. It is a fact that if not taken seriously, can take away your vision. That is something you DO NOT GET BACK. No amount of corrective surgery will ever get you back your perfect vision. EVER. So let me get on topic and summarize my view on this topic…

If you DO wear eye protection you are at least smart enough to realize you are human, and can get hurt no matter how well you can dodge a said projectile.

If you DON’T wear eye protection during a war or skirmish you are a complete and utter dumbass and should not even think of playing a projectile sport, I do not give a flying shit if you are Bruce Lee himself, no amount of dodging and weaving in and out of your opponents line of fire can present you a 100% chance of not getting hit in the eye.

Know I understand that this may be offensive to some people so let me clear this up, I am not talking about people who do not wear eye protection when modding or anything else, solely during wars or skirmishes.

So in closing remember this…

You Better Not do That Without Some Protection!!! B)
(That totally did not come out right… B) )

Meiser--- B)

#91744 Found It On Youtube

Posted by meiser5 on 11 October 2006 - 02:04 PM in General Nerf

Found THIS, it was pretty cool...

Meiser--- B)

Dude, angel posted that link in the first post in this thread. Read.

I was skimming the topic and went back after my post and found this out for myself...

Meiser--- B)

P.S. CS, your vid was pretty cool. That gun was kick-ass. (Mouth waters) (Says in a montone voice)I must have gun...

#91680 Magstrike 20

Posted by meiser5 on 10 October 2006 - 02:39 PM in Modifications

Truly awwwwwssssome... Cant wait until you get better so you can finish your other nerfy foam destruction machine though... :P :D

Meiser--- B)

#91679 I Need Some Help.

Posted by meiser5 on 10 October 2006 - 02:32 PM in Homemades

What Nerf Monkey said, silicone is not airtight at all.

#91678 Found It On Youtube

Posted by meiser5 on 10 October 2006 - 02:28 PM in General Nerf

Found THIS, it was pretty cool...