Like That Scene In Lord Of The Rings

15 replies to this topic

#1 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:36 PM

You know the one...where the Uruk Hai started fucking the collective shit of Rohan up and they ran like pussies behind that big wall. Yeah that one.

I suppose I should explain my absense. I hear some of you thought I was dead. That's pretty funny. You guys should have known better...nothing can kill me. Except bullets, cancer and car crashes, which I'm bound to die under the hand of at some point. But alas, that day has yet to come and I've been hearing that some of you have been acting up. So like a black wave of pure death, I'll be smacking the shit out of few of you. My absense is merely because my password was changed, I didn't write it down and that fucking "remember password" thing doesn't work. That and I am a lazy bastard.

So I'm back and I'm not going to put up with people being assholes. Now I just have to remember how to ban people again.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#2 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:00 PM

....and the crowd erupts into thunderous applause...
"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#3 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:01 PM

The Viking has been awakened from his eternal slumber, once again...

Welcome back, buddy.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#4 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:17 PM

See, I told you all that prayer works....

Here, Tally. My stick.

Nevermind, I see your axe.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#5 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:53 PM

I'll be smacking the shit out of few of you.

Oh its been so long since you talked dirty to me. I hope to see you at the upcoming spring Jersey wars, then we can relive old times like when you got stuck in a bush and I was a sitting duck stuck behind you. Well keep those bastards in line, it's always a nice form of entertainment.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#6 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE(Talio @ Dec 14 2006, 01:36 PM)

"So I'm back and I'm not going to put up with people being assholes. Now I just have to remember how to ban people again."

Talio.

When I saw who posted this, this started playng in my mind...

Creeping Death

Meiser5--- ;)

Edited by meiser5, 14 December 2006 - 03:30 PM.

Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#7 Lancaster

Lancaster

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:48 PM

Posted Image

I FOUND MY PASSWORD!!!!

(this is what I picture happening)

#8 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:51 PM

Good to see you back. Hey, we missed you last summer...
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#9 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 05:58 PM

:D :D :D Welcome back Talio. Hope you remember your Pass next time :rolleyes:
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#10 Ronster

Ronster

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 06:12 PM

Posted Image

Welcome back, bud.
-I Nerf, there for I am.

QUOTE(baghead @ Oct 25 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post
Ronster reminded me that I should have warned you all Prepare your Bladder for Imminent Release!!!!

#11 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 14 December 2006 - 07:28 PM

My absense is merely because my password was changed, I didn't write it down and that fucking "remember password" thing doesn't work. That and I am a lazy bastard.

Talio.

So how did you get your password back? IM cx or another admin?

Glad to see you back.
SexD Warves

#12 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:02 PM

Welcome back, hope you'll stick around.

I don't really undestand why General Cole is making articles of clothing with my name on it. First it frightened me, but after a few hours I got over it. It seems obvious that General Cole is hoping to have sex with me.

#13 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:38 PM

So how did you get your password back? IM cx or another admin?

Glad to see you back.

I helped him out with that part. The subject of Nerf came up in our conversation, and thus, I have inadvertantly aided in the resurrection of the famed Lost Viking. So, when he rises to power, shiney war axe firmly in grip, claiming the world as his own...you'll have me to thank. Or blame. Guess it depends on which way you look at it.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#14 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:24 PM

Leftnut - That was my first war, bastard. After that it was me who was always stuck behind you, if you know what I'm saying.

Falcon - What happened last summer? Do you know what I did. I saw a movie like this once and let me tell you, fuck that. Keep your hooks to yourself.

Ronster - Who the fuck is that?

Groove - Fuck that...he's lying. I'm just really good at guessing a long ass string of random numbers and letters. I'm like John Nash on steroids.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming back. And enjoy that little peice of me actually being a good guy before I start putting down my +5 flaming backhand down on you all. A wise man than me once said - Prepare yourself for a pride obliterating bitch slap!

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#15 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:11 AM

Talio,

I have a tutorial on how to do most of the admin functions in the control panel. When you first log-in to it, you should see a yellow text box to your right. In there I posted how to do most of the admin functions us "ambassadors" need.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#16 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:28 PM

Yeah, helpful admin functions like "remembering one's own password".

Haha, just giving you shit Talio, good to see you back on the forums. As Gandalf would say, ""I come back to you at the turning of the tide!"
"The 'dance goes on..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users