Photo

Clothes

20 replies to this topic

Poll: Clothes, yes or no

Clothes, yes or no

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:33 AM

I am really developing a hatred for these horrible things named clothes.

No, seriously though, they're just so damned irritating! Especially in this god forsaken desert heat, that just sucks out your bodies moisture through your pores. Don't you just want to liberate yourself? You know, tear off them clothes in some kind of weird and wild dance routine?

Or what about those situations when you REALLY need to take off your clothes? Your girl/guy/animal of choice is all antsy, BUT WAIT! FUCK! Not only is your zipper stuck, but you're belt won't come undone, AND you're shoes somehow got tied to your legs. Finally you get your shit off and hey, they're sawin' some logs.

Hey, take a bathroom break. Oops, you know that you might have just zipped yourself up? Shit happens, you know? Good luck dealing explaining this situation to Mom and Dad.

So, in all honesty, the question stands, clothes: Yes, or NO.

Edit:

Apparently you can't edit poll choices?

Never the less, the last choice should be "Real men only wear their own body hair."

Edited by ShatteredDreams, 21 February 2007 - 03:36 AM.

"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.

#2 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:41 AM

What the fuck is your problem? Stop posting this retarded shit.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#3 nube

nube

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:35 PM

Amen Talio. What the hell is the point of this topic? Seriously, the Admins will probably ban you if you keep on making pointless posts that are just plain retarded. And, No Clothes+Cop=Bad Situation. My only words.

Edited by nube, 21 February 2007 - 04:42 PM.

QUOTE(One Man Clan @ Mar 6 2007, 04:59 AM) View Post

I really should reevaluate my Nerf carreer. I have been ultimated multiple times in a war, shot by a girl with an arced NF, and EMBARASSED by a 6 year old in quidditch on xbox. What am I doing with my life?

#4 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:51 PM

I sometimes want to be naked but others might not want that so I keep my clothes on.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#5 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 03:29 AM

What the fuck is your problem? Stop posting this retarded shit.

Okay, honestly, it was really just a joke, it's for fun, you know, off topic, it does that.

Amen Talio. What the hell is the point of this topic? Seriously, the Admins will probably ban you if you keep on making pointless posts that are just plain retarded. And, No Clothes+Cop=Bad Situation. My only words.

Uhm, nube, brown-nosing? What the hell is the point of this topic? There is none, it's fucking in off topic. As in, it can be about whatever. And one post in ohhh, 2 months? One pointless post in, 130? Whatever the fuck I'm at. I honestly don't care. Learn some fucking humor, and get off the forums to nerf, I'm sorry if I came here with something that I found to be slightly humorous, and you got your panties and a bunch and cried to mommy.

Also, kid, just to point out a point (though it is way off of even this topic) I've been to more wars then you even have as posts, so, seriously, shut the fuck up.

[qoute]I sometimes want to be naked but others might not want that so I keep my clothes on
[/qoute]

I really want to say something really childish like "thanks for keeping on topic, I'm glad someone can have some fun."

But I won't, so instead I'll say, something along the lines of... "Don't worry about others, we're meant to be naked."

To bad that's a little psychological.

And retarded shit? Now that I think about it, wasn't there a no pants revolution that you, Talio, in fact posted in in this forums beginning? I could be wrong, but I do know the topic exists.

This forum may be for nerf, but it's also a place for people to get together and have fun. As much as I love seeing how straight everyone is on the nerf only topics, I'm pretty sure it's fine and dandy to have some other things once and a while.

I really kind of find it funny that this topic is found 'horrible and fucking retarded' when questions for video game topics like LnLKings (no offense to LnL intended, just an example), can be easily solved via any kind of search for a game forum on google. Of course, that one doesn't get jumped on at all, a funny one does. Yeah. Gotcha. Cool.

Edited by ShatteredDreams, 22 February 2007 - 03:32 AM.

"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.

#6 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 02:56 PM

I still don't get the point of this retarded thread. So... No comment here... :mellow:
Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#7 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 05:21 PM

Oh, sorry, I was looking for NH, I seem to have landed in Fark.....

If it's not socially awkward, it's not Fark.com.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#8 loni

loni

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 08:16 PM

I think that having no clothes could have advantages and disadvantages, but I think that many people feel that nerfing without clothes could be a big problem, especially outdoors. Seriously nube, u have your nose so far up Talios ass that you can see his stomach, chill out. Shattered had every rite to post this in a non-nerf forum.

-Loni

Edited by loni, 22 February 2007 - 08:22 PM.

"I don't nerf to see who is the best, I nerf to see who is the biggest bitch"

#9 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:14 PM

It's seriously the best idea to leave this thread alone before a rampage occurs.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#10 PennyWise

PennyWise

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 12:27 AM

Where's the fun in that?

#11 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:31 AM

Okay, honestly, it was really just a joke, it's for fun, you know, off topic, it does that.

I'm not going to speak for Talio, as he is fine and dandy as he is, but I didn't find this topic amusing at all.

Then again, I'm an old fart who still thinks that Richard Pryor, Buddy Hackett, George Carlin, and Eddie Murphy are funny.

What the hell is the point of this topic? There is none, it's fucking in off topic.

As in, it can be about whatever.

Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that. We've had some winners, and we've had some weiners for topic makers.

I think you would know by now what kind of content cx and VACC wants and doesn't want on their forum board. We do our best to keep the content somewhat relevant in nature, even off-topic crap.

And one post in ohhh, 2 months?

One pointless post in, 130? Whatever the fuck I'm at. I honestly don't care.

Learn some fucking humor, and get off the forums to nerf, I'm sorry if I came here with something that I found to be slightly humorous, and you got your panties and a bunch and cried to mommy.

Also, kid, just to point out a point (though it is way off of even this topic) I've been to more wars then you even have as posts, so, seriously, shut the fuck up.

It's because of your experience, and your relationship with cx, that I have to be in agreement with you there.

But you have to realize that the newer members who don't see a new post every 3-4 hours by someone like you is going to assume that it's someone without much experience on the forum boards, which is a completely different animal from someone who is an experienced NERFER, and part-time forum user.

We have a lot of forum junkies here. But not as much as at NHQ. They keep them happy there. We beat them down every now and then here.

This forum may be for nerf, but it's also a place for people to get together and have fun. As much as I love seeing how straight everyone is on the nerf only topics, I'm pretty sure it's fine and dandy to have some other things once and a while.

I really kind of find it funny that this topic is found 'horrible and fucking retarded' when questions for video game topics like LnLKings (no offense to LnL intended, just an example), can be easily solved via any kind of search for a game forum on google. Of course, that one doesn't get jumped on at all, a funny one does. Yeah. Gotcha. Cool.

Ya know, maybe a lot of the moderation staff of NH is growing up way too fast to have a sense of humor around here. Then again, maybe a lot of us have busy lives, and while we try to uphold the standards of your friend cxwq's forum boards, it can and does get a trifle irritating when we see one too many "off topic liberty" posts and threads.

Maybe you should give cx a call to tell him his moderators are way too stuffy and need to get a life.

Maybe he'll fire us and round up a fresh new staff.

Then again, maybe he'll just figure to save himself a couple hundred a year by keeping this site up, and shut the whole thing down. Then everyone can celebrate forum liberty at NHQ.

Where's the fun in that?

Please share something productive in your next forum post. Please.

Just my two admin cents.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#12 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:36 AM

I'm not going to speak for Talio, as he is fine and dandy as he is, but I didn't find this topic amusing at all.

Then again, I'm an old fart who still thinks that Richard Pryor, Buddy Hackett, George Carlin, and Eddie Murphy are funny.

Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that. We've had some winners, and we've had some weiners for topic makers.

I think you would know by now what kind of content cx and VACC wants and doesn't want on their forum board. We do our best to keep the content somewhat relevant in nature, even off-topic crap.

It's because of your experience, and your relationship with cx, that I have to be in agreement with you there.

But you have to realize that the newer members who don't see a new post every 3-4 hours by someone like you is going to assume that it's someone without much experience on the forum boards, which is a completely different animal from someone who is an experienced NERFER, and part-time forum user.

We have a lot of forum junkies here. But not as much as at NHQ. They keep them happy there. We beat them down every now and then here.

Ya know, maybe a lot of the moderation staff of NH is growing up way too fast to have a sense of humor around here. Then again, maybe a lot of us have busy lives, and while we try to uphold the standards of your friend cxwq's forum boards, it can and does get a trifle irritating when we see one too many "off topic liberty" posts and threads.

Maybe you should give cx a call to tell him his moderators are way too stuffy and need to get a life.

Maybe he'll fire us and round up a fresh new staff.

Then again, maybe he'll just figure to save himself a couple hundred a year by keeping this site up, and shut the whole thing down. Then everyone can celebrate forum liberty at NHQ.

Please share something productive in your next forum post. Please.

Just my two admin cents.

-Piney-

See, I don't think I've ever really spoken to you before Pineapple, but I'm not gonna' lie, you are indeed one of my favorite admins. I'm both sorry and not sorry that people didn't find this funny. Some did, some didn't, kinda' how this world works I suppose.

I suppose I do remember what CX likes on the forum, but I also remember => http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=8&hl= <= that topic, which probablly made my life at the time. In this case the ball didn't really get rollin'. Looks more like it went off of a pretty big cliff.

I'm not gonna' lie, I mainly use these forums to find when the next war is and see if I could possibly attend. Hopefully those people that are more forum then war-er (if that's an actual word) will slip out and go nerf with a friend or two, that'd be sweet. Also I've never really paid attention to NHQ or the 'war between the forums,' so I'm just gonna' have to take you at your word that those from NHQ are more prone to... pointless posts, if you will?

I really don't think that the moderation staff is growing up way to fast for a sense of humor, etc, etc, and yes I do see your sarcasm. The admins are, to qoute, 'Fine and dandy', and then some. You can ask anyone from around here, I generally just fuck around. There's really nothing other than that, I'm made for laughs, if I break the rules. Eh. I feel bad, kinda', but as long as it brightens a few people's dreary lives, I feel I've done my part.

Needless to say, I really don't think we need new moderators, or administrators.

And NHQ, once again, I'll take your word for it. Unfortunately, I really don't know who the hell's over there, so I'm gonna' have to pass that slight area of liberty.

And just for you, I'll keep my.. off-off topic posts out in some other random area. Perhaps, I'll mention them in the middle of a serious conversation in my World Religions class, we'll see how it flies. Cross my heart, I'll pull the old move of posting in war topics only. XOXO.

#13 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:32 AM

I thought this thread was incredibly stupid for a guy thats been here since 03'... Like I have been here way less than that but I at least know the stupidity Limits for my threads..

Sad...Very Sad.
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#14 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:27 PM

I thought this thread was incredibly stupid for a guy thats been here since 03'... Like I have been here way less than that but I at least know the stupidity Limits for my threads..

Sad...Very Sad.

Why did you post this? Even though I have met you in real life. I hate you on the forums due to your worthless posts.

Back on topic I love being naked.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#15 nube

nube

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 06:49 PM

I apologize, Shattered Dreams. I was in an already pissed off mood and my day just kept on getting worse. On any other day it would have been most likely funny to me too. Again, I'm sorry I offended you, I was just in a super pissed mood.

I really should reevaluate my Nerf carreer. I have been ultimated multiple times in a war, shot by a girl with an arced NF, and EMBARASSED by a 6 year old in quidditch on xbox. What am I doing with my life?

#16 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 09:03 PM

Sad...Very Sad.

Like, wow, for some strange reason you actually think your opinion holds sway over me?

I'll stay on track forever now Mister Substance Abuse!

No, seriously though, it doesn't. What exactly is the point of that post? My thread had more of a point, dumbass. Honestly, all you look like right now is that guy that always gave his teacher an apple at school, what was that... a teacher's pet? Your post had no correlation to anything that was written throughout, it was just you trying to raise yourself over someone else, in this case specifically, me, and make yourself look better in the process.

Well, good job, instead you just look like an idiot.

By the way, that wasn't intended to make fun of the cool teacher's pets, or just the normal ones that are in that area of 'buisness' for the grades. This was meant for those certain brands of teacher's pets that everyone just can't help hating.

I apologize, Shattered Dreams. I was in an already pissed off mood and my day just kept on getting worse. On any other day it would have been most likely funny to me too. Again, I'm sorry I offended you, I was just in a super pissed mood.

Haha, no worries man, bad days can be a downer on anyone's mood. Hopefully you feel better now. Have a good time around here. I'd say watch what you post. But I really haven't, so I'd be a horrible model and a hypocrite if I said anything like that.

Back on topic I love being naked.

Good man! I'm rather partial to the nice cool breezes that one recieves on sweltering days, while in the nude. It's just so... refreshing.

Edited by ShatteredDreams, 23 February 2007 - 09:08 PM.

#17 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:32 PM

Good man! I'm rather partial to the nice cool breezes that one recieves on sweltering days, while in the nude. It's just so... refreshing.

One of the best feelings in life is running full blast naked on a warm spring day.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#18 Grenado

Grenado

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:59 PM

You sick bastard. I love jeans.

#19 nube

nube

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:15 PM

Now that I'm in a good mood, playing guitar, being a couch potato, etc., I must say, being naked in the Heat of the Valley when its 110+ is an enjoyable experience.

#20 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:18 PM

I can relate.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#21 AnyaSeijin

AnyaSeijin

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 01:43 AM

**Sadly enough, in support of SD**

Toj, you know if we had our naked loving way, we'd be running around naked every LANO/YANO/Armg.

Yes thats right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users