munson20's Content

There have been 166 items by munson20 (Search limited from 05-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#90377 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

Yeah,its more a gold color. If brass fits snug, and it fits inside the orange part, than they are fine! I got them at nickel city- they costed 1000 tokens-totally worth it.

#90382 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 08:44 PM in Modifications

Funny Uncle, I've been in a bad streak. This is my breakout!

#90412 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:37 PM in Modifications

General cole, filling it with foam wold be ok, but most likely not removeable. A while ago, I posted about foam. I used GREAT STUFF on my crossbow, and it was fine, but stick with nunchucks and foam for the titan. It is all removable except the brass barrell.

#90418 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:48 PM in Modifications

Nice mod, the only bad part is the barrel is not removeable, so you've got to ram rod it, and you can't switch barrels around.

It is 2 barrels in 1, micro and rocket. Ramroding is easier than breech loading in my point of view.

#90427 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 10:16 PM in Modifications

carrying around a pencil isn't too much trouble general.

#77248 Air Xxl Bazooka

Posted by munson20 on 22 March 2006 - 07:28 PM in General Nerf

I have one, however my friend sort of broke it. it works, but every few shots it doesnt go far... i opened this because i want another one!

#76875 Air Xxl Bazooka

Posted by munson20 on 19 March 2006 - 04:59 PM in General Nerf

Hello, i have this nerf rocket launcher, not actually nerf, but i was wondering where i could get another one?

Posted Image

where can i get it????

#80500 Cubs Make Me So Depressed

Posted by munson20 on 20 April 2006 - 09:12 PM in Off Topic

First of all, Black Wrath, this is an off-topic section, so why are you degrating it? He put something not about Nerf in the off-topic section! I don't really see why that needs a flame...

Also, you commented on how they are bad and you don't care. That is very telling of how all you care about in life is Nerf, and frankly, that is pathetic, yet so sad. You take advantage of people on the internet so you can feel good and big, am I right? Thats probably the only thing from keeping you from killing yourself.

I like the Cubs, so unless you have facts to prove your views, then don't post.

#96043 Lnl Paintjob

Posted by munson20 on 06 December 2006 - 07:06 PM in Modifications

Thanx for the comments everyone! Well, If there are any guns you would like to see painted and even buy, just say so! Right now I am working on a magstrike in which I will be selling either here or ebay... Thanks

#95904 Lnl Paintjob

Posted by munson20 on 04 December 2006 - 07:23 PM in Modifications

I am thinking about doing more of these, and maybe selling them. They wouldn't be older guns like LnL's because those are too hard to get, but Nitefinders, Firefly's, Mavericks, and my most ambitous project Ive always wanted to do, a rapid fire rifle. They wouldn't all be gun metal, there would be different options, but what do you guys think? I could be a lower end, less costly Direct threat. Here is a list of Guns I am planning to paint and sell...

1.) Maverick
2.) Nitefinder
3.) Firefly
4.) Big Bad Bow
5.) Rapid Fire rifle
6.) Magstike

#95843 Lnl Paintjob

Posted by munson20 on 03 December 2006 - 08:26 PM in Modifications

Here is my BBB that I just finished to match the LnL... I love it!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#95816 Lnl Paintjob

Posted by munson20 on 03 December 2006 - 03:39 PM in Modifications

Hello, I am just starting to get into painting, so this is my first battle-worn job... Tell me what you think. I will soon be doing a bbb to match the LnL because they go along so nicely, but for now, here is the LnL...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#94202 Homeade Plunger

Posted by munson20 on 11 November 2006 - 09:50 PM in Homemades

No, you don't understand. I make crevices where O-rings go, but the depths they go in are uneven, so it doesnt make a perfect circle in the cylinder, which allows air to get by instead of suction.

#94213 Homeade Plunger

Posted by munson20 on 11 November 2006 - 10:54 PM in Homemades

Carbon, your idea sounds great, but can you translate a little into something I can understand? Maybe pictures of the tools?

How did BoltSniper do his? I was looking at the scar-n and Far, and they both are perfect!

#94184 Homeade Plunger

Posted by munson20 on 11 November 2006 - 07:34 PM in Homemades

I am making a homeade plunger, and I am having trouble getting it so there are no leaks. I sand it down around so I can put on O-rings but I don't do it perfect, so some parts are too far in, and others just right. Is there a way to fix this?

#77773 New Gun? (videos)

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 11:33 PM in General Nerf

Hello, I've been looking for this gun for a while! where can I get one?

#94156 Yay Im Happy!

Posted by munson20 on 11 November 2006 - 03:23 PM in Modifications

Butt, You need to chill out. He obviously isn't as serious about nerf guns as you. Maybe give him help next time instead of trying to pick on him. Thanks retiate. You actually helped him get where he needed.

Streamwave- I think you were wondering whether it is worth it to mod a maverick, right? Honestly, I dont think so. My mav is fine unmodded because we play in a basement where ranges don't make the guns better or not, but the ROF does. It really depends on where you play. Good luck.

#90827 Magstrike Video

Posted by munson20 on 29 September 2006 - 06:25 PM in General Nerf

So I was watching cartoon network, and a nerf magstrike commercial came on. I was so surprised because the video isn't even in the site. Try to watch kid chanels and maybe you'll see one.

#87540 Electronics + Nerf

Posted by munson20 on 15 August 2006 - 02:28 PM in General Nerf

You can easily make a nerf gun using the same idea as a AEG airsoft gun or Tokyo Marui airsoft gun. If you got a strong enough motor, you could hook it up to a piston and make a great electric nerf gun. This is what nerf should try some day.

#77372 My Velcro Night Finder

Posted by munson20 on 23 March 2006 - 11:23 PM in Modifications

Pretty cool design there for your prototype, however, the free dart was more easily accesible. other than that, nice job.

#92654 Stefan...?

Posted by munson20 on 22 October 2006 - 08:17 PM in Modifications

A stefan is a homeade dart.

#96700 The New Nightfinder

Posted by munson20 on 17 December 2006 - 03:56 PM in General Nerf

Do you think 1/2 inch pvc can fit inside the new nf spring? If so, thaqt is great news for me. Yo guys will see later.

#91171 Clip Magazine

Posted by munson20 on 03 October 2006 - 07:50 PM in Homemades

Hey, maybe you have something there! Try it yourself instead of asking others. You could develop something great!

To answere the question, other materials are expensive, so they use balsa. It is maluable and can do the job. The next step up would be a gel deoderant container. The next step up which you are looking for is probably plexyglass constructed into a clip. This would be sort of dificult, but possible. Good luck!

#74459 Razorbeast?

Posted by munson20 on 26 February 2006 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

i heard that there was a gatling gun rotorbeast that actually shot full auto and there is a video of this? if so, will someone please give me the link?

#95073 Longshot 3000

Posted by munson20 on 23 November 2006 - 08:48 PM in Modifications

This is an ok modd... No I'm going to say what I really meant to. WHY? It's rather a good idea but why why why didnt you keep the clip system? The clip system is what makes the Longshot a good gun to begin with!

Spelling, and why not make something new? He said he did it because he liked the case, so making a good feeling very powerful gun is very rare, besides, the airtechs alone feel like crap when losing.

Ice nine, I have one question, how does the trigger feel? I would think it would be a little shaky/squishy because when I made an airtech in a nitefinder, it was very hard to adjust, however, that may be because there was really no space. Also, Im surprised you didn't use A 2000 internals. I havent really worked with 3000's, but I know for a fact that they are at dispose more than the 3000.

#75185 Design Programs

Posted by munson20 on 04 March 2006 - 08:54 PM in Off Topic

You can just use M@cromedia Flash. I can do it with it and you can use the free trial from online, or find a serial code online.

#85523 Yet Another Longshot Topic

Posted by munson20 on 22 July 2006 - 07:37 PM in General Nerf

Not a pointless topic, I think it is a good discussion about when it is going to come out! It looks very cool in the pictures, don't you all think so? I was more excited for the longshot than the magstrike becuase I just got a magstrike, and I expected more than what I got! I think the Longshot will be easily moddable! What do you think?

#94550 Need Help With Scar-n

Posted by munson20 on 15 November 2006 - 08:16 PM in Homemades

Shut the hell up eat shit, you said nothing important so your being a hypocrate.

-I think you should first try making a gun that you wouldn't even use in a battle, but something to get the concept! Im making a gun right now, so I will post in about a week or two.

#74673 Airsoft To Nerf

Posted by munson20 on 28 February 2006 - 06:31 PM in Modifications

I was thinking that it would be possible to mod an airsoft gun or paintball gun, most preferably a Co2 type, into a nerf gun. Has anyone ever done this? If so, send pictures because I have dreamed to do this for a while. maybe we can come up with a plan to do so...

#74704 Airsoft To Nerf

Posted by munson20 on 28 February 2006 - 08:19 PM in Modifications

If there are any websites of these guns, please attach them!

#74824 Airsoft To Nerf

Posted by munson20 on 01 March 2006 - 05:12 PM in Modifications

Im sorry Talio, It's just that I have been searching for a gun like this for a while yet i have never been able to find one! sorry...

#79659 Atomizer

Posted by munson20 on 11 April 2006 - 10:33 PM in General Nerf

When I looked on the box of my at2k, I saw a strange gun called the atomizer. It was very large and it had a motor in it which made it shoot. The color scheme was silver and blue. I couldn't get any pictures of it but I am still looking... Why doesn't anyone talk about this gun? I have never even heard of it until I looked on the box and it comes as a real shock to hear nothing about it!!!

P.S. - I'm not talking about the pump ball shooter that is orange!!!-the reactor or something weird...

#86034 Next Line Of Guns

Posted by munson20 on 29 July 2006 - 10:36 PM in General Nerf

Here is my gun Idea... Notice it is like the front of the longshot, but clip fed!

Posted Image

Here is the inner part... It is complicated so bare with me.

Posted Image

Ompa, I am just talking theoretically... no need to shut it down. Trust me, I have heard many times in my day that they just make them for kids. I think they would make more business because nerf wouldn't be looked like a totally kiddish toy, but for 12 and 13 year olds too. That is what they are doing with the longshot and magstrike... making their guns more grown up.

#87537 Nerf War Tips

Posted by munson20 on 15 August 2006 - 02:23 PM in General Nerf

Wow. I've seen you post a lot in the last few days, and all of your topics have been, dare I say......Noob-ish?!?! You're new, so we should be somewhat understanding. But seriously penguin, research your topics, and read the code of conduct where it says "Don't post unless you have something to say." I know I'm not an administrator, and its not my place to get on your case, but it does bother me to be scanning through new posts and end up wasting my precious spare time checking out a ridiculous post. Just use the search engine, thats what its there for.

Steveep, you are no more a veteran then him, he has more posts than you. I really do not think it is your place to critisize. Its OK penguin, just think before you post.

I like playing in the dark. My basement has no windows so we make it pitch black and have 2 sides. For that, you dont need powerful guns because it is a 20 ft by 50 ft basement. It is still really fun. You need great stealth techniques and you haveto be very quiet. It is great!

#87588 Nerf War Tips

Posted by munson20 on 15 August 2006 - 10:42 PM in General Nerf

NerfMonkey, you can shove it. Dont get so worked up over a comment. It doesn't matter about the posts, but even then it isn't his place to tell others what not to do on the site. He obviously doesn't have much experience seeing that he joined a few weeks ago. Pick your battles NerfMonkey.

#86030 Next Line Of Guns

Posted by munson20 on 29 July 2006 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

I really wish Nerf would just make a 50 foot ranged gun. If only they make a huge cylinder to make the gun powerful! If they did this, Nerf would no longer be a pathetic toy, it would be a lifestyle!!! Kidding about the lifestyle.

#85979 Next Line Of Guns

Posted by munson20 on 29 July 2006 - 01:20 AM in General Nerf

This post is mainly to give ideas for guns we wan't next time and what we think Nerf will come out with next. I know the '06 blasters just came out, but that isn't a reason not to brainstorm what is next! Please give explanations of a gun you would like to see come out or what you think they will come out with.

-I will start it off...

I think they should make a clip fed gun, which is small and like a pistol-like the size of the gun on the front of the longshot. It should be like that gun but with a clip. It would be so easy to shoot! Also I think they will come out with a new N-strike pistol. I also think it will have a clip... I have noticed Nerf is starting to do everything with clips, it is their destiny...

Now, Beginnnnnnnn.....

#79661 Atomizer

Posted by munson20 on 11 April 2006 - 10:44 PM in General Nerf

No, not that!!! I got the name wrong, it is called the cyclotron! I just saw it on ebay and I don't see why no one around here likes it???

#77714 Crossbow Mod Problem!

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 06:35 PM in Modifications

someone recomended it!!! do you have any ideas how to get the glue out or what to coat it with so it isnt hard to cock?

#77712 Crossbow Mod Problem!

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 06:27 PM in Modifications

I recently filled the green pole, or cocker, in a crossbow with hot glue, however, now it wont cock easily!!! does anyone have suggestions of what to do, maybe coat it with something!????