Air Xxl Bazooka

Where can I get this?

15 replies to this topic

#1 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 04:59 PM

Hello, i have this nerf rocket launcher, not actually nerf, but i was wondering where i could get another one?

Posted Image

where can i get it????

Edited by munson20, 21 March 2006 - 09:38 PM.

In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#2 sistermol

sistermol

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:04 PM

KB toys.
Without darkness how would we recognize the light?

#3 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:20 PM

Does anyone know where I could find one of those in canada or a link to a place that sells them on then net.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#4 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 05:09 PM

Ya, Munson20 has one I have been to his house and seen it. He might sell it to you.
Cubs in 2012

#5 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 05:11 PM

Hello, i was looking for nerf rocket launchers and i came across this.

what is it and does anyone know where to get it????

Hmmm, why would he be asking for one if he has one?

#6 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 05:14 PM

Well, his is sort of broken so he wants a new one.
Cubs in 2012

#7 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 07:10 PM

Hello, i was looking for nerf rocket launchers and i came across this.

what is it and does anyone know where to get it????

Hmmm, why would he be asking for one if he has one?

I think he googled nerf bazooka and came across that. I'm not so sure that he has found one, hence him asking about it.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#8 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 07:28 PM

I have one, however my friend sort of broke it. it works, but every few shots it doesnt go far... i opened this because i want another one!
In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#9 EastCoastNerfer

EastCoastNerfer

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:49 AM

Hey Munson, you said you opened yours up, right? If you did and can, could you please take pictures of the internals? I've been wondering how this gun works for a long time now.
QUOTE(Black Wrath @ Apr 20 2006, 03:39 AM) View Post

I have 1/2" ID (11/4" OD) pipe insulation sheathed over mine. It's like a condom; be safe.

#10 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:37 PM

You can find the gun at KB toys, but it is very hard to find. It is manufactured for Six Flags by a company called Toy Quest. I just got my hands on one 3 weeks ago.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#11 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 01:06 AM

I checked the KB internet store and coudnt find it. Does anyone know where I can order one from?
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#12 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 01:40 PM

KB Toys on the internet is not tied to the store chain. Their internet division is run by a different company all together that maintains its own warehouse and inventory. I found this out while trying to get my hands on the Rapid Fire Rifle from Buzz Bee Toys. The KB that I found my XXL in said that as soon as they received them in they flew off the shelves. They come with a coupon for Six Flags Great Adventure.

I just called the KB in Jackson, NJ and the guy there said that they are getting more of them in all across NJ, but they don't know when.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

#13 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:34 PM

thats sweet. I live in westcchester (NY) and if I saw one of these... oh man...
how's its power? if its made by toy quest, then why not google it and check out the toy quest website. if the gun is still in production, then I'm sure they would have it on the site, and a store locator list.
razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

#14 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 01:26 AM

thats sweet. I live in westcchester (NY) and if I saw one of these... oh man...
how's its power? if its made by toy quest, then why not google it and check out the toy quest website. if the gun is still in production, then I'm sure they would have it on the site, and a store locator list.

I don't know if it is still being made or not. The Toy Quest website doesn't list the XXL at all. As for power, I'm not an expert, but I was able to launch a rocket about 70-75 feet, contrary to what the package says (60 feet). It has some serious power on the launch though. One of my friends held the launcher between his legs and pulled the trigger. His fiancee wasn't too happy with him after that bright idea. The launcher itself actually has recoil!!! He also took a shot to the chest with it at 10 feet and he said it hurt.

(I haven't figured out why he does this yet other than to be weird, but he has shot himself with EVERY single gun I own in BOTH heads!!!)

If you were to modify one of these to shoot Stefans or Stock Micros, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you got ranges over 100 feet!!!
As Carbon once said,

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

#15 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:08 PM

(I haven't figured out why he does this yet other than to be weird, but he has shot himself with EVERY single gun I own in BOTH heads!!!)

If you were to modify one of these to shoot Stefans or Stock Micros, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you got ranges over 100 feet!!!

oh. not on the site eh? hm. both heads... wow... he must be some kind of hydra.

well... if it shoots a rocket 60 feet, modded properly, I bet it could get a lot farther then that, using micros (or megas, either one would go considerably farther) its a pump gun, right?
razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

#16 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:04 PM

Macgyver on NHQ has two of these, and with stock darts through about two feet of PVC it gets around 100' flat. With a shorter barrel and mega stefans this gun would own all.

As to how it works, it's just a very large plunger. You pull it back by taking the handle on the top and racking it back about 16 times. Basically the whole body is the plunger/plunger tube, i'm guessing.

TS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users