Maverick Master's Content

There have been 125 items by Maverick Master (Search limited from 19-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#79917 Unlimited Ammo (fishing Effect)

Posted by Maverick Master on 14 April 2006 - 06:30 AM in Modifications

Good:Bad
1:a lot
Now do you get the point this is just never going to work so just don't even try. Thats all.

#77551 Near

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 March 2006 - 04:17 PM in Homemades

Ompa your are right up there with Bolt, or at least getting there. Great idea and product. Hope to see more from you in the futuer. Great job, I love the pump action.

#79730 Electric Semi-auto Nerf Rifle?

Posted by Maverick Master on 12 April 2006 - 07:36 PM in Homemades

BW no offence and I don't want to be onyour bad side, but please read the whole post. He said he was at school so he can't post pics or anything. Also I'm still working out the design for a grip feed pistol.

#78555 Extending Barrel Tip

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 April 2006 - 06:06 AM in Modifications

I have some of that in my garage so I might try this. Great idea, i've been wondering about that stuff too actually.

#75082 Anyone Heard Of This Member

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 March 2006 - 10:04 PM in Off Topic

I'm not trying to pick a fight and all but he asked a stupid question so let the admins take care of it and his question got answered now stop posting here since it was such a stupid and pointless thread.

#76147 Painted Maverick

Posted by Maverick Master on 14 March 2006 - 05:23 PM in Modifications

That looks great, nice clean job, but in thoes pics I see dark blue not black and a grayish color not green. Maybe I'm just goin blind though.

#74861 Paintball/nerf

Posted by Maverick Master on 01 March 2006 - 08:44 PM in Modifications

I made one that shot amazinglly far but it was a cheap gun that broke. Also if you use an angell or tippmen then you either are really stupid or you have way to much money.

#83916 Maplestory Anyone?

Posted by Maverick Master on 28 June 2006 - 07:16 AM in Off Topic

I have caught on to this easy yet very addicting game. I've been playing for about a week and I am a bowman at lv. 17. My name is EchoSolider7, mostley at Henseseys(spelled wrong i know). If you play post here just wondering if others do accually play.

#77154 Want To Make A Homeade

Posted by Maverick Master on 21 March 2006 - 09:02 PM in Homemades

Some tips from experince,
1. Trigger hardest part
2. Plunger esiest part
3. Use stefans
4. Start simple like the Kiss

These are just some tips from experince.

#83931 Maplestory Anyone?

Posted by Maverick Master on 28 June 2006 - 02:20 PM in Off Topic

I can start one on Bera but no my best one is my 17 on the first one(not even going to try to spell it).

#83989 Maplestory Anyone?

Posted by Maverick Master on 29 June 2006 - 03:46 PM in Off Topic

This game looks gay. It has little elfs. It looks like the game is for 5 year olds.

I have started one in Bara and are a lv.9 Mage, magician thing. And this game is definetly not for 5 year olds, well it could be if they wanted to play but their are more better things in this game. Also they are not elves. Finally me name is echosolider8 I will be on all night if you want to give me a buzz.

#75504 My First Darw Up

Posted by Maverick Master on 07 March 2006 - 06:47 PM in Homemades

Sorry but i've never heard of a closepin trigger. I will try searching to find something. I couldn't find anything on th closepin trigger but this is my idea for a trigger, Fist there will be a pice of pvc glued to the end cap so the pin dosn't get stuck in the spring the accual trigger part that you squeeze will be connected to a rectangualar pice of wood or plastic the will have a screw on the right side to pivit on. Then on the bottom right side of the rectangle there will be a compressed spring that will return the trigger to its position after the gun is cocked. On the top of this box there will be a pin or nail the will catch the end of the end cap and the pull spring will be strong enough to hold the pressure then when i squeeze the trigger( which I know will be hard because of the spring) the pin will go down allowing the end cap to fly down the 1/2" PVC to shoot the dart.

#75539 My First Darw Up

Posted by Maverick Master on 08 March 2006 - 06:58 AM in Homemades

Yes I have started a little with getting pices cut and all, but with school it's a little bit hard to find time. Now I will have more time though because swimming is done. Also thank you for all of your help.

#75473 My First Darw Up

Posted by Maverick Master on 07 March 2006 - 11:00 AM in Homemades

I think my trigger system will work but i still need help with more ideas. I also have another idea of a string tied to the pin that can only go right then when you pull the trigger the string will pull the pin down. There would also have to be one pully.

#75507 My First Darw Up

Posted by Maverick Master on 07 March 2006 - 08:00 PM in Homemades

The parts to the gun(for the most part)
Barrel- PETG housed by 1/2" PVC
Bolt- 1/2" with the end covered by 1" PVC
Plunger- 1" PVC and the shaft will be a pice of 1/2" PVC with a end cap on it With a strong spring(any ideas on how many lbs. spring i should use)
Thats really all I have in mind right now.

#75271 My First Darw Up

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 March 2006 - 04:59 PM in Homemades

1.)Are you using shells or not?

2.)What is your mechinism for getting the left-right motion of the trigger into the up-down motion of the pin?

3.)Are you going with an integrated bolt/plunger system like the FAR? Or a separate system like my still-unnamed gun uses?

~ompa

1. I'm not using shells

2.It pivites on a screw(if thats what you mean)Also it will have a pull spring on the right side.

3.The bolt will load the dart and cock the gun

Now heres my new design. First labled pics,
Overall design
Posted Image
Trigger system
Posted Image
Next the bolt,
Posted Image
Finnaly the overall insides
Posted Image

#75429 My First Darw Up

Posted by Maverick Master on 06 March 2006 - 08:39 PM in Homemades

Sorry for the double post but i ran out of room so here are the pics without lables,
First the trigger
Posted Image
Next the bolt,
Posted Image
and last the overall design without lables,
Posted Image

Note: I take no credit for this it is just basicly a FAR with a gravity clip. So i will call it my GFFAR(Gravity Feed Fast Action Rifle).

#71473 Home Made Crossbow?

Posted by Maverick Master on 22 January 2006 - 03:33 PM in Homemades

i did search but couldn't find anything, so i was wondering if anybody has ever tryed doing this. I'm thinking of using pvc and elastic and possibley other things to tried this. When i'm done i'll try to get up pics and ranges if it works.

#75252 My First Darw Up

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 March 2006 - 02:52 PM in Homemades

this is my first attemptat a homemade
Posted Image
I know this has many flaws but i'm not done yet.It is clip feed through a bolt.Also it is spring. Help would be greatly appreciated.

#71523 Home Made Crossbow?

Posted by Maverick Master on 23 January 2006 - 07:09 AM in Homemades

Right now my plans are to not use a spring but if i have to then i can swich to heavy springs too.

#75257 My First Darw Up

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 March 2006 - 03:28 PM in Homemades

Yes for the most part i am so i take no credit for it but i just posted it for help.

#75255 My First Darw Up

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 March 2006 - 03:08 PM in Homemades

Ok when you pull back the bolt it pulls back the plunger end cap with the o-rings and it gets caught on the pin. Also the dart drops down, then when you pull the trigger it turns on a screw and the pin goes down and the end cap gets sprung forward and the air gets shot down the barrel and the flies out of the barrel.

#70586 Any Magic Players

Posted by Maverick Master on 07 January 2006 - 04:48 PM in Off Topic

in addition to nerfing i also play the card game Magic The Gathering and was wondering if anybody else does too.

#69699 Making Stefons

Posted by Maverick Master on 22 December 2005 - 07:12 AM in General Nerf

im sorry for being stupid and making a mistake on stefans. My appolagies cx and Infinite.

#77394 Pvc Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 24 March 2006 - 06:48 AM in Off Topic

How big of a grenade do you fricken plan on shooting. Something that big will kill someone.(unless it was a water ballon, but that would be water guns :wacko: )

#79731 The Power Of A Titan In A Pistol! (idea)

Posted by Maverick Master on 12 April 2006 - 07:46 PM in Homemades

NOTE: This is not meant as a flame. This is meant to make a point. Google any of these names for more info.

Then what, my dear Assassin, is the definition of a pistol?

Is the M16 pistol not a pistol then?

Is a Desert Eagle not a pistol?

Are the entire Uzi line not pistols?

Must I continue further?

Yes?

Is the Raging Bull not a pistol?

Is the MP5K not a pistol?

There are many learned firearms experts who will agree with me here...

Is the Mark 23 not a pistol?

Is Super Redhawk not a pistol?

Is the Tanfoglio "Thor Raptor" chambered .45-70Gov't (*drools*) not a pistol?

Just because I do not want to contiue further, is the BFR not a pistol?

Is the Thompson/Center Encore not a pistol?

Why is it that whenever someone thinks "pistol" they think of the P99, PPK, P9, Millenium Pistol, P22, FiveSeveN, PX4, maybe even a Baby Eagle? Those are for people with little hands and no forearms! And the occasional law-enforcement...

P.S. That is a shitload of big-ass handguns I mentioned...all of which are as large, if not larger, than a Titan pistol. I think I need to get out more...

P.S.S. I found a handgun that Assasin should buy and take shooting...I love Photoshop...that pic cracks me up so much...
Don't take anything by that remark. I needed a name and your's popped into my head.

[/rant against the stereotypical non-shooter]

To get myself more on-topic, that thing makes me want to have my clan purchase a Titan, just so that I could use a big-ass pistol in pistol wars...Muahahahaha...
Meh, I'll ask 'em later.

Edit: fixed link...didn't use forum code properly.

Finally someone else who knows and cares about the pistols. Thank you I just love pistols.
On the other handthat looks like a good idea but not as powerfull as a titan.

#79873 Barrel Length

Posted by Maverick Master on 13 April 2006 - 08:37 PM in General Nerf

Spring guns- So the dart is leaving the barrel as the plunger is at the end of the
plunger tube. The equation is right here.
Just scroll up to the barrel section.

#69522 Making Stefons

Posted by Maverick Master on 19 December 2005 - 05:43 PM in General Nerf

to make stefons if i cant find any of that foam or whatever can i just take my regualr darts and pop the top off and fill the hole.

#76046 Homemade Plunger

Posted by Maverick Master on 13 March 2006 - 03:57 PM in Homemades

I'm making the plunger for my GFFAR and I fitted a 1/2" pvc end cap over a 1/2" cpvc encap so i could cpvc for the shaft and the 1/2" pvc end cap dosn't fit in 1" pvc. So I was wondering how you made it fit.

#69708 What Paint Should I Use

Posted by Maverick Master on 22 December 2005 - 03:31 PM in General Nerf

i'm just wondering what paint you guys use to paint your nerf guns. Model paint or what?

#87173 5/8" -> 1/2" Fbr

Posted by Maverick Master on 11 August 2006 - 07:04 PM in General Nerf

Why not try it!?!?! :( Really go and try and let us know.

#78891 In Need Of Inspiration

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 April 2006 - 06:58 PM in Off Topic

You should make a NH logo or trophy or something like that.

#78553 Compact Far

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 April 2006 - 06:01 AM in Homemades

Thats really nice and a good idea. Also for the mag spring i'm using a spring I took out of my spiral notebook that was out of paper.

#83252 Cleaning Copper (piping)

Posted by Maverick Master on 14 June 2006 - 04:10 PM in Modifications

OK, I can't help it. This is not the place to be asking about having your pipes cleaned. There are other sites for that and I didn't need to know that your "basement piping" is "really dirty".

Well then what is this site for. Nerf last I checked. Now he was asking how to clean the pipe so he could use it on a nerf gun. So don't try to come in here yelling at people.. Also here we all answer many off topic questions like "should I get a PSP or X-Box 360." Don't come in here and be like this. I understand but please use your head. Also I would bet if you look at the pipes in your basement they are very dirty too. Especially if they have been sitting unatched to something.

#72254 N.y.c. Nefers?

Posted by Maverick Master on 04 February 2006 - 10:22 AM in Nerf Wars

I live right close to chip in Syracuse and our clan is a little small but not bad. Also i'm heading down to n.y.c pretty soon so if you want to try to do something pm me.

#80170 The N.m. F.a.c.

Posted by Maverick Master on 17 April 2006 - 06:25 AM in Homemades

From my experinces airsoft and nerf just don't go together. I have been in airsoft for about 4 years now and in nerf about 2. I have attempeted this beforeand it just dosn't work. Also use a more powerfull gun with stronger gears because withe 9v and stronger springs and things those will just shatter.

#76713 New Avatars

Posted by Maverick Master on 18 March 2006 - 07:03 AM in Off Topic

First you should get pics up, second i agree with halo, third I know 50 Cent has a few good songs but quiet honestley i hope he gets shot again in the face and he dies. Also everyone hated his movie and now everyone hates his game so no 50 Cent and why the sims?

#76668 New Avatars

Posted by Maverick Master on 17 March 2006 - 07:40 PM in Off Topic

I'm not sure how but I'll try.

#76654 New Avatars

Posted by Maverick Master on 17 March 2006 - 06:47 PM in Off Topic

I just wanted to aks Cxwq if you could put these avatars from Gohst Recon 3 and/or Splinter Cell Choas Theory.
Here are some ideas,

First Gohst Recon,
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now Splinter Cell,
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Those are just some ideas and please put these on there. Please. :P

#72546 My Paratrooper Rifle

Posted by Maverick Master on 06 February 2006 - 08:10 PM in Modifications

sorry for the bad pics but this is my first real paint job
http://w48.photobuck...ickMaster/Nerf/

These pics also don't show the real beauty of it. Also if the paint looks uneven its because i used duck tape over pvc.

sorry i don't really know how to get pics up yet but i know there is a post on how so if you can give me that with comments/suggestions i would be grateful. I did search but couldn't find the right topic.

Also sorry about some of the double pics it's because i didn't take 9 of them.