ChiliPepperFender's Content

There have been 353 items by ChiliPepperFender (Search limited from 30-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#180561 W@m X2

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 September 2008 - 09:13 PM in Nerf Wars

I might be bringing a guest or my dad or both. I'm pretty much a definite as of now, unless something comes up. By the way, will the Blue Tiger(in my sig) be allowed? I haven't range tested it for 3-5 months now but if I remember correctly it wasn't getting insane ranges.

Also, Blacksunshine, I'd like to buy about 20$ worth of your darts. Green tipped is preferred since all of mine are. I'll have alot of guns too so you should probably make more than that, if you'd be interested in a trade. I have ALOT of guns I will be selling too.

#179681 Bat Man!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 25 September 2008 - 11:13 PM in Off Topic

This thread never began, stop posting in it. Ironically I have the most posts in it.

#179668 Bat Man!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 25 September 2008 - 10:46 PM in Off Topic

I hope you all get banned for this... I hate you.

Who the fuck uses the word "tardo" anyways?

You guys are a bunch of funny nuts.

Tardo, lardo, yourafuckingpieceofshit, there all the same thing. By the way, I'm the only funny nut, not them, they're fuckingpiecesofshit.

#179621 Bat Man!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 25 September 2008 - 08:51 PM in Off Topic

Wow, your a tardo.

EDIT: Everyone who posted in this topic is lame, including myself at the moment.

#179036 Lightstorm Ls2 Updated 9/24/08

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 September 2008 - 12:45 AM in Modifications

These Lightstorm guns are pretty cool. I've got that one, but it's broken and a stock yellow one. The clips are a nice touch. I may try modding it some day.

#178210 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 18 September 2008 - 11:42 PM in Modifications

Temporary hybrids are awesome. Velcro ftw.
Posted Image

#177998 W@m X2

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 17 September 2008 - 07:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Add me as a mabye. Most likey though yes.

#177282 Mega Stefans

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 14 September 2008 - 02:31 AM in Modifications

My mega stefans are prettier. They are made with sparkly hot glue and are pretty.

Anybody need a signature (Blue)? On topic: nice job on the darts, though they're pretty much ctds.

Yeah...you shouldn't be talking. Anybody remember this thread?
http://nerfhaven.com...pic=12389&st=60

Anyway, I like the darts Blue. By the way, they are converted tagger darts. Just normal stock darts with the head cut off and then weighted and hot glued.

#177007 Crazy Prices You Bought Your Guns

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 13 September 2008 - 12:21 AM in General Nerf

4 1st gen NF: total of 11$
Mono Blast: .99
3 SM1500: total of 3$
3 DTB: total of 6$

I've found ALOT others but these are probably the best/ best prices I found them for.

#176346 Sought-after Guns

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 10 September 2008 - 12:10 AM in General Nerf

Sercret Shot 2's are the sauce. Get one, now. Crazy range. Pistol package, what's not to like?

#175653 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 07 September 2008 - 01:13 PM in General Nerf

Posted Image
Posted Image
Bad pics but oh well. The top is my 'good' guns, and the bottom pic is my tub of stock guns. I also have another peg board with more guns, and a box of scraps/air tanks/broken guns.

Here's what I have:
-SM5k
-Crossbow/SM750 integration
-PETG'd splitfire
-Manta Star
-SS2 (awesome gun, insane ranges)
-brassed 1st gen NF
-1st gen stock NF
-stock NF x2
-stock Maverick x3
-double shot x2
-broken MS x4 or 5 (fixable) GW's are good
-Tek 10
-Mech 6
-SM3k
-Wayne tech blaster
-AT2k x3
-AT2k just air tanks x3
-Old style SM1500 x2 internals only
-New style SM1500, stock
-PETG's AT3k, horrible range
-DTB x3
-Manta ray w/ broken plunger handle
-Whiptail Scorpion
-Double crossbow
-TTG x2
-Crossfire x2
-Scout, modded
-Firefly x2
-Lightstorm gun, broken
-Lanard first shot
-PETG'd spiderman wrist gun
-NIB SMDTG x3
-brassed SMDTG
-Big Salvo air tank x2, have 9 more coming from imaseolman
-PETG'd MS clips x2
-stock MS clip
-Modded BBB

Probably more, but I don't really want to go look.

#175579 Cutting Hoses

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 07 September 2008 - 03:19 AM in Modifications

You mean just cutting it? Then puting some barbed fittings there? What exactly do you mean?

#173329 Condom Bow

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 August 2008 - 02:09 AM in Modifications

Have you tried filling the original plunger head with hot glue? and while the glue is still how, it will make the plunger head comform to the plunger tube, and while drying, it will make a somewhat perfect seal? I don't really know semming as I have never tried it. I just thought of it.

The only problem with that is that the crossbow plunger tube gets narrow as it gets closer to the end. Also, trying to take out that hot glue would be a pain.

#173324 The Frankenmaxxx 1000!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 August 2008 - 12:06 AM in Modifications

Nice mod! Though I don't like the paint job too much and I think that might actually bring down the price. But I'd still say around 50-70$, remember though, a guns only worth however much someone would pay.

I think I'd categorize my self in the section of "too big of a chickenshit to mod their 1k". Mainly because of it's stock value though so I traded it, for what is now the Blue Tiger. (In my sig)

Once again nice mod.

#171932 The Chilibow

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 August 2008 - 11:01 PM in Modifications

Icespartan: Thanks, and I might paint it a chili green or a chili red color.

serpent sn1per: That probably would be pretty smarter..and barreling the 750 wasn't hard at all.

AJ.Z: Thanks for clearing that up.

Renegademilitia15: Thanks, though I might change to 8 or 9 inch barrels.

g-force: Can't wait to see what you've done.

P.C.III: It's fired with a key ring in the back, not the most comfortable but it works. Also, the pump of the 750 snapped off, and I'm kind of happy it did. I repalced the pump with a 2k pump and put it under my Crossbow barrel like bpso did with his xbow. I'll get a pic up in a bit of the gun soon.

#171802 The Chilibow

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 August 2008 - 03:46 PM in Modifications

I'm really exicted to finally have this gun up and working. I got this about 3-4 months ago and had to fix the plunger since it was snapped off. After finishing that I had to work on the guns seal. I used a LOT of e-tape and at first I had a GREAT seal. Believe it or not I was hitting ranges of 120ft with bungees. Although very quickly the e-tape had lost it's seal and I was getting ranges of maybe 10 ft. The next stage this gun went through almost took away the ability to be a true crossbow. I figuired I had a crap crossbow so I set to integrating guns, mainly the SM1500 and AT2k, into it. For some reason I could never get them to work without getting a leak so I gave up on it. Anyway, after many months of procrastination and other stuff/projects I finally set myself to fix my crossbow. I started with the seal and used FBR wrapped around the plunger head, next with a little e-tape over it to create a more air tight fit. Then with some silicone lube. The gun actually worked and it wasn't just barely getting out of the barrel. Ok, so some pics of the gun in it's current state.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I use a speedloader of two 6 in 9/16 brass barrels nested in PVC. The crossbow doesn't get amazing ranges like before but they are sufficient. I get around 65ft with no bungees. I'm expecting around 80-90ft with 2-4 mini bungees. Which reminds me I also added an industrial small trigger spring to the existing one. Where the original crossbow barrel is, is a SM750. I had originally thought of this a few months ago and did it, but my 750 sprung an unrepairable leak. I got another from serpent sn1per a few days ago and integrated it in. It's not in the best position, but it works for me. The ranges of it are around 70-80ft with 6 inches of PETG. I haven't tried this next thing out yet, but I saw Captain Slug put the gun on his +bow and I figuired why not. These Spider man guns are pretty good, I get around 40ft with them and it could creat an excelent backup. Before the SM gun I had a SM1500 in the usual place. Though, for me, it was too cumbersome and I didn't have enough space for "speedloading". Plus, I didn't want overkill either.

So that is the Chilibow.
Posted Image

#171609 Verizon Cell Phone Users

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 22 August 2008 - 05:18 PM in Off Topic

I live in WA and I haven't had that problem with my phone. Though, I know alot of people with a 206 area code phone number.

#171365 Do You Like Chubbs?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 21 August 2008 - 07:42 PM in General Nerf

Are you serious? Who cares what people think.

#169133 Longshot Mods?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 14 August 2008 - 02:50 PM in Modifications

Do you really need to quote all of those posts? Christ.

#167933 Chili's Mav, Not Steampunk

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 10 August 2008 - 07:26 PM in Modifications

Alright, just for you guys here it is on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/...86.c0.m14.l1318

#167875 Chili's Mav, Not Steampunk

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 10 August 2008 - 04:48 PM in Modifications

Nova: Thanks, and no I didn't use a brush just simple spray paint and masking tape.

Analogkid: How many pennies would you reccomend? I wasn't sure and didn't want to put to much. The rustoleum paints work VERY well for me, although the silver/ mettalic blue leave a gritty feel. The camo ones with the clear coat leave the paint really smooth. Also, the clear coat is in the same aisle as the paint. I use rustoleum paint as well as rustoleum clear coat.

I'll get a pic of the 3 cans and the spray paint I'll use in a bit.
Here's the paint I used:
Posted Image

#167864 Chili's Mav, Not Steampunk

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 10 August 2008 - 04:18 PM in Modifications

Ok, so I really like like tiger "camo" paintjobs so I thought I'd try my hand at one. I had an old mav laying around so I thought I'd use that. This is what it turned into.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I used basic Rustoleum camo paints. The base color is obviously, tan. I don't know if you can see but I used 2 different "stripe" colors. These consist of forest green and what looks like black, but it's actually a bit lighter.<--forgot name of. The priming handle, turret, and triger are all the forest green color to give an offset to the base, tan. Of course this gun has a few clear coats to protect the paint too. The only mods that have been done to this gun is the Russian Roulette mod and putting 2 pennies behind the spring. Later today or tommarow I'll probably make a vid on youtube showing the gun. As well as puting this sucker on ebay. Look for more mav's and other guns painted/modded by me with the same kind of style as I need some dough.

These pictures aren't in the best quality, but when I put it up on ebay I'll use an actual digital camera.
Any comments?

#167510 Wall War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 08 August 2008 - 10:35 PM in Nerf Wars

Wow, real fucking lame. I can't go, well I can but I'd arrive at around 5:00. As you know I had a conflict that wouldn't let me leave untill around 12:15, the ferry leaves at 12:45 so I couldn't make that considering it takes around an hour to get there. The next latest ferry leaves at 4:00 so I'm screwed. Real sorry, this sucks, please take me off the list. I swear though I will attend my first war by the end of this year.

#167224 A Short Vulcan "commercial" I Made.

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 07 August 2008 - 07:15 PM in General Nerf

Well I got a new monitor so I can post again decently. (You have no idea how hard it is to type with a bashed in moniter) And so I will say that I am guessing that about about 80% of the members on this site will say that ice's youtbe vids suck. In my opinion they are just ice rambling about random crap. Everyone should watch captains video instead.

Wow, your really funny. Yeah not alot of people here like Ice's video's, but why are you even talking about that? At least he has some good mods and great paintjobs. I'd take one of his longshots way before I'd take your ugly green vulcan.

On topic though, I really enjoyed the first video Captain, nice work!

#166995 Wall War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 August 2008 - 11:11 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there but I have a tryout from 10-12 so I'll be leaving around 12 to go to Port Orchard. Probably arriving around 1:30- 2:00 because of the 90 min drive.

#166872 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 August 2008 - 04:19 PM in Modifications

A little sneak peak of my project in the works.
Posted Image

#166846 Wall War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 August 2008 - 03:15 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be most likely attending this. Possibly with a guest.

#165521 Marvelous Salvo And Marvelous Titan

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 July 2008 - 07:29 PM in Modifications

Nice mod and soon to come integration. Although we already knew the MS pump would work because it has a built in check valve. It's nice to know that it only takes 10 pumps to fill in the tank though.

How many pumps does it take for the Titan pump to fill both the titan and the Hornet? I'd expect alot.

#165279 Give Mr Tubb A New Sig

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 July 2008 - 09:33 PM in Off Topic

Or, I could not have a signature, and you could stop feeling my butthole ever so softly.

#165071 Ls That Funtions Well Without A Boltsled

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 28 July 2008 - 11:49 PM in Modifications

Nice mod and video ice. For stabalizing the handle you could try epoxy putty, it hardens like a rock.

#164984 Assault Magstrike

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 28 July 2008 - 03:59 PM in Modifications

I know it's late, but I think this is a GREAT Magstrike mod. I've been looking at it the last few days. My project I'm working on is actually based off of your design, but with a few changes of course. I really love this mod, thanks for sparking ideas in my head.

#164886 Chubbs

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 28 July 2008 - 12:20 AM in Modifications

Was that supposed to be a write up? It was pretty vague in the begining. Do you have any official ranges? Nice mod and hybrid, but one question. WTF, why did you make it an alligator? IMO it now looks ugly as hell, though, creative? Very. If you like it that's all that matters.

EDIT: Also can you resize the pictures, they're large and blurry.

#164748 Nerfing In Hawaii

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 27 July 2008 - 12:18 AM in Nerf Wars

Sweet man, I'm hawaiian too but I live in Washington. My relatives live in Hawaii though, same as you, Oahu. Pearl City and near Ewa beach.

#164118 Marvelous Salvo...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 24 July 2008 - 01:49 PM in Modifications

Nice job, now I have something to do with my 2 BS pumps. The only problem I see is the pump is close to the SMDTG trigger, so your going to have to put the pump near it. Which may make it harder to integrate it to something. Also, I'd suggest using plumbers goop to not only make it hold better but create an air tight seal.

#163991 Marvelous Salvo...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 July 2008 - 09:03 PM in Modifications

McMasterCarr has good barbed fittings that imaseolman used. I got mine at Home Depot. I don't know about the check valves though. I actually ran into a similar problem that you have right now, which is why I used an AT2k pump. Or, if your already connecting the MS to an air gun, you can use the one pump and save space.

Also, I believe I use 1/4 ID tubing, and 1/4 tubing connectors. Imaseolman uses 3/16 barbed fittings which I think work better than tubing connectors.

If you do end up cutting up the BS pump, let us know how it goes, I'm really intrigued as it if this works or not.

#163972 The Return Of The Dark Beast

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 July 2008 - 07:35 PM in Modifications

I like it. But just so you know Futureseal and I are planning some pretty crazy stuff for my vulcan.

Shut the fuck up, this is the third or fourth thread where your talking about how good/fun your vulcan is, ok we get the fucking point. We don't give a shit about you and futureseal's "planning" untill you actually do a mod to the gun.

chefdave: Marveolous Salvo integrations are awesome. At first I thought that was a SMDTG on th bottom. Where are you planning on puting the pump though?

#163876 The Manta Star

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 July 2008 - 01:06 PM in Modifications

Galaxy: I use tubing connectors that are size 1/4 OD. I know imaseolman uses 3/16 but that's for barbed fittings. On my first Marvelous Salvo it leaked a tad bit but only when you violently moved it. On this one it doesn't leak at all though which is great. You find the coupers/fittings in the irrigation section. Or maybe the Plumbing section...It was one of those two though. I'm telling you man, these Marvelous Salvo's are GREAT, definently good integration material.

imaseolman: Thanks for the compliments. Yeah it is kinda hard to aim with the two key rings in the back. The top barrel not so much but the bottom barrel especially. Though my main gun I use is the first MS barrel and just "reload" that

I agree with you though, there are too many pumps. I was kinda forgot about the number of pumps when I was making it, also the bottom AT2K is hard to pump due to there being 3 barrels in the way. I like the gun anyways though. I may make changes later on though if I feel I need too.

#163816 The Manta Star

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 July 2008 - 01:55 AM in Modifications

My creative juices have really been flowing with alot of unique/special modifications I've been doing lately. So yesterday I saw Imaseolman's Arachnaphobia Pistols and I was in awe. I think he does some of the best and most creative mods on this site and I love pretty much all of them. Seeing his gun's just reminded me of how good the SMDTG/BS integration's are. Selling one, but still have one left I decided it was time for an integration. I was looking through my bunch of gun's and was thinking about what may need improvement and an increase in badassim. Most of my good guns would just look awkward with the integration on them except for one. The Manta 2k. This gun is good but having the bottom barrel crooked really only had me shooting one of the 2k's instead of both. I decided I needed to revamp the gun a little. So I added a SMDTG/BS integration to it.
Posted Image
Posted Image
The gun itself is a little less than 2 pounds, not heavy at all. On the right side, when seeing from the bottom, I put one BS barrel and the pump. The pump is on this side because I hold the gun with my right hand, making it easier to pump with it up by my arm, rather than it lower under my arm. The second barrel that would be fired is symetrical to the pump on the other side. The third barrel, symetrical to the 1st barrel. Just like imaseolman, I purposely did this. The first thing I did, actually, was to find out if the SMDTG trigger would be comfortable, which it is.
Posted Image
My thumb slides right on the detonator of the SMDTG and my other fingers barely touch it, if at all touch it. Well after perfectly installing the SMDTG/BS integration my next order of business was to fix the crooked AT2k barrel, which I did with epoxy putty while holding the barrel still. It's 100% straight but around 90%, plus it's the back up "gun" I use on the Manta. The tubing doesn't get in the way at all since my wrist slides under it. Since NerfCrazy and Falcon were giving me ideas for puting the trigger by my hand, I figuired I needed one there and having the SMDTG/BS worked out perfectly.

Ok, now the name? Well imaseolman named his original Arachnaphobia because he had 8 barrels and so do spiders, hence the name and being afraid of the gun/spiders. Well what animal/insect has 5 legs you ask? Well, none, unless something got amputated or a mutation but those don't count. A Starfish, which is a Echinoderm, has 5 "legs". My gun has 5 barrels, as well as a star has 5 ends or points.

Ranges:
I have no official ranges, it's almost midnight here. I'll get some tommarow. Based on my other guns and comparing them to it. I'd say both the AT2k's get around 70-90', with 5 pumps. The BS barrels probably get around 75' with 25 pumps. The pump I'm using is an AT2k pump. At 25 pumps it get's hard to pump. The great thing about the SMDTG/BS integrations is that you can pump it 25 times and fire off the first BS barrel. Then pump it maybe 5 more times and have the first barrel full again. Doing this really utilizes the integration. Getting to shoot one shot 75'+ while having 2 back up 75'+ shots is totally badass.

Questions, comments, flames?

#163647 Arachnophobia Pistols

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 21 July 2008 - 11:54 PM in Modifications

Wow, that's totally insane. Great work. I'm going to have to integrate mine on to something now. I love the Arachnophobia series, keep up the good work!

By the way, where do you get your barbed fittings? All I can find at Home Depot is bing connectors and brass barbed fittings which don't work too well. Also, how long are your Big Salvo barrels

#162746 What Is This Nerf Gun?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 14 July 2008 - 12:11 PM in General Nerf

What the hell is with everyone getting off topic in every thread? The guy figuired out it was a Lock N Load by like 5+ people, and Ccapogreca you are lying about the 85' ranges. The one you sold to me with the Chainblazer spring shot about 60-70', definently not 85' FLAT so shut the fuck up please. End of arguement, your ranges are bullshit.