When: Saturday, August 9th. 11am - whenever we can't move anymore (probably like 4-5 pm).
Where: Sunnyslope Elementary School.
4183 Sunnyslope Road SW
Port Orchard, WA 98367
What to bring: Guns, eye protection, extra guns, a lunch, money (if people want to buy/sell anything). Also, bring a spring pistol. It is more than likely that we will be doing pistol rounds. So, if you don't have one, pick one up. Nitefinders are great and go for ~$7.
-Eye Protection is REQUIRED. If you don't have a pair, I suggest you get one. I will have some pairs of Dart Tag/Spiderman glasses if anyone does not have a pair.
No guns that will injure people.
-Guns will be banned if they cause too much pain and no one enjoys playing with them. Singled Titans and singled Big Blasts with the pump plugged will be banned.
-Homemades are allowed on a case-by-case basis. Bring them to the war, we will see whether they are acceptable or if no one will enjoy playing with them.
-I will have extra "loaner" guns if anyone needs them.
-Bring your own lunch.
-I would highly recommend bringing extra guns. Last time, we had several problems with guns and had to swap them out.
Pictures are provided by Blackfox on page 2.
Standard 3/15 Deathmatch will most likely be the main game type. Check out the Nerf War Etiquette thread.
From that thread:
The rules of Deathmatch:
1. The round is played with the 3/15 rule.
2. Each player has to be hit three times before they are eliminated from the round.
3. After each hit, they must point their gun into the sky to show everyone that they have been hit and count to 15. While they are counting, they must clear the combat area.
4. Once they reach a count of 15 and have removed themselves from the active combat area, they must shout "CLEAR!" and then they may return to the round.
5. A valid hit is any hit from a projectile onto any part of their body. If their gun is hit, they are still out, with the exception of the Manta Ray. It is the only gun hit allowed since the gun was designed to also be a shield. Ground skipping darts and ricochets don't count.
6. Another valid hit is a close quarters hit, or tapping, in which the assailant takes someone out by tapping the barrel of their gun onto the person.
7. Once a player has been hit three times, they are eliminated from the round. They must clear the field and return to the staging area to wait for the current round to end.
Those are the rules we are going by. Read over them if you are unfamiliar with them.
All updates will be added to this post.
Possible attendance List:
-Retiate + 1-3
-Hierarchy + 1(?)
-Blackfox + 2
-Smiggetti + 4
-Chilipepperfender + 1
Edited by Retiate, 06 August 2008 - 10:56 PM.