ChiliPepperFender's Content

There have been 353 items by ChiliPepperFender (Search limited from 09-February 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#146055 #49 Spring In Ace

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 20 March 2008 - 10:37 PM in Modifications

Yeah, I got mine from a guy named Mod Man on ebay for 2.00 dollars. I believe he still sells them along with much other mod materials.

#153765 "alternate Fire Modes"

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 28 April 2008 - 11:31 PM in General Nerf

On-topic, I'm personally working on a 2k-LS integration that allows me to still use a pump-action foregrip; I remember the last DCNO there were many-a-time when I wished I had a quick second shot ready to hit the person after a dodge. Given, a pump-action LS is pretty quick, but I'm talking about on the magnitude of within a second. Also, a shot to cover me while I reload the clips seemed like a good idea. It doesn't quite classify as an alternate-fire per say, but it does fall under the realm of a gun that is fitting for a greater variety of situations/extending the usefulness of the gun. After all, 2 medium-long range shots are better than one, eh?

~ompa

I made a longshot 2k, it's in my signature. I made the pump so it's pump action. It was not the best looking but it got the job done, at a few of the wars I went to.

On topic though: I like Cmdramack's idea of integrating Big Salvo's on other guns. That along with imaseolman's idea with the SMDTG trigger. n fact, I'm working on something like that right now.

#153166 "steampunk" Longshot

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 25 April 2008 - 10:02 PM in Modifications

Yeah, that things pretty awesome, it's also on ebay selling for like 250$.

#153174 "steampunk" Longshot

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 25 April 2008 - 10:32 PM in Modifications

According to Dictionary.com.

Main Entry: steampunk
Part of Speech: n
Definition: a genre of science fiction set in Victorian times when steam was the main source of machine power; also written steam-punk

#151550 200+ Feet? How?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 16 April 2008 - 09:42 PM in Modifications

I remember somebody talking about 400ft Big Blast. Although, I'm not sure of the gun.

#155425 2008 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 11 May 2008 - 01:02 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm thinkin about getting a Washington Nerf war started.... NWNO has a nice ring to it.

Edit: I'm asking if anyone would be interested?

I'd be interested, I know there a few other people from washington here on the boards. Also, someone on NerfHQ is hosting a Washington war in Everett. There isn't an official date yet, if you need the link pm me.

#182281 2009 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 07 October 2008 - 08:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh my god, why don't they ever have wars in oregon! :o :angry: :(

Really, just shut up. The real east coast is like NJ, PA, and all those like closer states. Not fucking Oregon. East Coast mother fucker. The best place to nerf...EVER.

Wow someone's a big d-bag. By the way, your ALOT cooler when you swear.

#155009 A Breath Of Fresh Air

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 07 May 2008 - 12:25 AM in News

I'm definently going to attend my first war this summer. I can finally try out all of my modded guns.

#153302 A Quick Question On Pricing...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 26 April 2008 - 08:14 PM in General Nerf

Manta's are worth about 40$. I'm not sure about any of the other ones.

#167224 A Short Vulcan "commercial" I Made.

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 07 August 2008 - 07:15 PM in General Nerf

Well I got a new monitor so I can post again decently. (You have no idea how hard it is to type with a bashed in moniter) And so I will say that I am guessing that about about 80% of the members on this site will say that ice's youtbe vids suck. In my opinion they are just ice rambling about random crap. Everyone should watch captains video instead.

Wow, your really funny. Yeah not alot of people here like Ice's video's, but why are you even talking about that? At least he has some good mods and great paintjobs. I'd take one of his longshots way before I'd take your ugly green vulcan.

On topic though, I really enjoyed the first video Captain, nice work!

#158298 A Small Nerf Related Chuckle.

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 June 2008 - 08:22 PM in General Nerf

LongshotWielder, please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up! Stop talking about balls/dicks, and retards.

FA24, this is actually the first time I've seen this kind of thing. Pretty funny, nice job.

#146024 Airtech 1000 Modification

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 20 March 2008 - 08:01 PM in Modifications

Anytime you get the chance, but one. Stock, it's not bad for indoor wars with the turret and good stock range. Modified, it would be good for indoor wars as well, but it's more of a novelty gun than anything.

Um, I think you want to buy one, not but one. Anyway, it's nice to see a mod about the air tech 1000. Good job deaddumpster.

#154703 Airtech 2000 Stock Add On

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 May 2008 - 11:05 PM in Modifications

Can you still open up the gun or did you epoxy it shut? I like the idea of a crutch as a stock, but I don't think many people have crutch's laying around. Nice mod by the way.

#160288 Airtech 3000 Problem

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 24 June 2008 - 04:42 PM in Modifications

Oh no, are you the guy from NerfHQ with the poll asking about nerf or muscle? I hope not.

#153535 Airtight Sealness...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 27 April 2008 - 08:12 PM in Modifications

Forever is 24-48 hours for drying time. I've used gorrilla glue for combining things like guns, don't do it because as you know it expands thus making it look horrible. It wasn't rock solid, but it held. I don't know how it would work for sealing something airtight though. What exactly is this for?

#153542 Airtight Sealness...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 27 April 2008 - 08:21 PM in Modifications

Epoxy or Plumbers Goop would be your best bet.

#153525 Airtight Sealness...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 27 April 2008 - 08:02 PM in Modifications

Sealant as in adhesive? If so then epoxy.

#153538 Airtight Sealness...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 27 April 2008 - 08:17 PM in Modifications

Do you have a leak or what?

#153530 Airtight Sealness...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 27 April 2008 - 08:06 PM in Modifications

Sealant as in adhesive? If so then epoxy.

What's an adhesive?

Dictionary.com:

ad·he·sive Audio Help /ædˈhisɪv, -zɪv/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ad-hee-siv, -ziv] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. coated with glue, paste, mastic, or other sticky substance: adhesive bandages.
2. sticking fast; sticky; clinging.

So, in a nutshell, glue.

Edit: In response to Scotch's: I forgot about plumbers goop, if your sealing something airtight, plumbers goop is the way to go.

#148250 Ancient Crossbow-like Gun.

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 09:41 PM in General Nerf

that's a weird looking gun :? if it didn't have the trigger, I'd say the kids would shoot out their eye while pumping it :mellow:

That gun is a springer, note the huge spring. So he doesn't "pump" it he "cocks" it.

#190396 Another Game Like N Strike

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 17 November 2008 - 10:33 PM in General Nerf

Let me explane it a litle more clearly it has a blonde boy with a gun that looks like a maverick and the title is something and then soldier.

Great explanation there buddy.

#147313 Any New Nitefinder Mods Or Homade Pistols Or Handguns

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 27 March 2008 - 05:15 PM in Off Topic

There is the mods directory, in the mods section. If it's not there, there isn't a new mod.

Also, if there was a new Homemade pistol, it would be on the first 2-3 pages wouldn't it?

Generally, we use the search button/directorys around here.

Basically what NF said and to sum it up no. Although there are older ones that are good that you can use

#163647 Arachnophobia Pistols

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 21 July 2008 - 11:54 PM in Modifications

Wow, that's totally insane. Great work. I'm going to have to integrate mine on to something now. I love the Arachnophobia series, keep up the good work!

By the way, where do you get your barbed fittings? All I can find at Home Depot is bing connectors and brass barbed fittings which don't work too well. Also, how long are your Big Salvo barrels

#153505 Are You Serious?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 27 April 2008 - 07:30 PM in General Nerf

Who cares if he's lying or not, let him believe what he wants. I say everyone should stop posting "BS!BS!BS!". I think we get the picture here.

#143945 Arsenal Pictures

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 March 2008 - 11:31 PM in General Nerf

Here's my arsenal:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

First:
Spidey Dart Tag set unopened-saving for when I need it
Longshot AT2K-ranges 70-90ft and 60-70ft-estimation
Stock recon-new, better laser added-probally going to do chefdave's mod when he post write up!
BBB-new spring, brass barrel, ranges about 75-90ft
Stock Magstrike- Not sure what to do about this one yet, but it's very fun to play with.
PETG Nitefinder- ranges about 50-70ft
Stock AT2k-Saving for when I need it
2x-SMDTG
3x- Secret shot pocket blasters
Hornet internals-works fine

Not to mention my failed WIP Doomsayer
Also my Broken ls I can salvage for peices

#143952 Arsenal Pictures

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 05 March 2008 - 12:36 AM in General Nerf

[/quote]
WTF is up with that BBB stock?
[/quote]

Haha, that was the very first gun I modded, I didn't know much then and tried taping it on. I should probally just rip it off, but that's the gun I let my friends use and for some reason they like it.

I was wondering if anyone would notice, nice job, lol.

#164984 Assault Magstrike

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 28 July 2008 - 03:59 PM in Modifications

I know it's late, but I think this is a GREAT Magstrike mod. I've been looking at it the last few days. My project I'm working on is actually based off of your design, but with a few changes of course. I really love this mod, thanks for sparking ideas in my head.

#148893 At2k

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 April 2008 - 06:57 PM in Modifications

I remember reading a question about this and someone said to "Rip that shit out" or something. Which is what I did, it actually worked. All I did was pull the two halves apart. Not as clean as hacksawing but much funner.

#190119 At2k Range Improvement

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 16 November 2008 - 07:44 PM in Modifications

You are the only person that I await for someone to do a write-up or post a topic. Also, I actually read your topics unlike half of the topics on this website. Great mod too.

#161242 At2k, Why!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 July 2008 - 12:43 PM in Modifications

I did plug the OPV valve.

Ok, Longshot Wielder just said that he would mod my at2k for 10 dollars + shipping. Is he legit? Should I do this? :cry:

Don't do that...He doesn't seem a like a top of the line modder. I searched his name in the modification's section and he's only made one thread,this one which ended getting closed due to him just copying other's work in all of it. I haven't seen any of his gun's other than one in the modifications/paintjobs topic and it was just a nitefinder.

If you can't make stefans or find any good FBR anywhere, just make conveted stefans. All you need is a stock dart, and some bb's or a 3/0 fishing weight. Then use 17/32 brass and your problem is solved.

#146172 At3k Or Recon

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 21 March 2008 - 04:57 PM in General Nerf

Toys R' Us still sells AT3K? The last time I went they didn't sell them or even have them.
On topic:
I've never had an AT3k but I have had a 2K and those guns are the air tech line is good as opposed to the N-strike line which isn't. I have the recon and let me tell you, it sucks. Get the AT3K, plus you get two of them. Bonus? Yes.

#153838 Barret .50 Cal Idea

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 April 2008 - 05:00 PM in Modifications

I think this could turn out good. Paint the gun also though.

#179668 Bat Man!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 25 September 2008 - 10:46 PM in Off Topic

I hope you all get banned for this... I hate you.

Who the fuck uses the word "tardo" anyways?

You guys are a bunch of funny nuts.

Tardo, lardo, yourafuckingpieceofshit, there all the same thing. By the way, I'm the only funny nut, not them, they're fuckingpiecesofshit.

#179681 Bat Man!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 25 September 2008 - 11:13 PM in Off Topic

This thread never began, stop posting in it. Ironically I have the most posts in it.

#179621 Bat Man!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 25 September 2008 - 08:51 PM in Off Topic

Wow, your a tardo.

EDIT: Everyone who posted in this topic is lame, including myself at the moment.

#150613 Bbb

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 11 April 2008 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

Don't use hotglue or superglue to mount the DTG on the bottom. I tried mounting my nf on my BBB and used super glue it didn't hold, neither did hot glue.

#147537 Bbb

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 28 March 2008 - 04:57 PM in Modifications

I like it, nice job. Although it does need a new paintjob or at least have matching paint jobs.

#152647 Bbb's And Crossbows

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 22 April 2008 - 05:00 PM in Off Topic

The main thing that makes your post wrong, ice, is the fact that an Crossbow's EFFECTIVE range is 100'. You're 3B's ANGLED range is 100'.

I have a good singled BBB, and an added spring, 100' FLAT.

In my experience with BBB's they don't get 100' flat, I may be wrong though. Also, people have a reason to feel suspisious about your ranges because of the longshot range test video you made. The gun was slightly angled, and the tape measure wasn't very straight at all.

I don't own a crossbow, but to me it looks much more integration friendly than a BBB.

#151453 Be Ye Warned

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 16 April 2008 - 04:24 PM in General Nerf

I don't think longshots are worth staying stock, unless you play indoors. For 30$ a stock longshot is horible for that price. If your going to modify a longshot just be careful and follow everything step by step, search around if anything goes wrong. Chances are your not the only one to break a certain part.

#148588 Big Blast 2 Pack Only $15!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 01 April 2008 - 01:14 PM in General Nerf

If you had looked at the other items one sale, there is also an AT3k twin pack for $15 too.
http://www.toysrus.c...5&pType=trigger