Funky Mutha Facko's Content

There have been 103 items by Funky Mutha Facko (Search limited from 19-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#322397 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 09 October 2012 - 07:24 PM in Modifications

I have always used Super Soaker Max D 3000 pumps on my overhauled sspb's with great success. So naturally I wanted to add one to my panther. It fits inside the panthers pump tube.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OPRV kicks in at 7 pumps and is still hitting as hard as 15 pumps plugged. PM for more pics.

And I know you are sick of panthers, so am I. We really need to start doing better things with them than this.

#317152 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 18 June 2012 - 08:57 PM in Modifications

Today seemed like a re-shell kinda day. Here is another secret strike pocket blaster with pump replacement and tank expansion, and this time it's inside a recon's red dot tactical rail attachment. Thank you again iamthatcat for the original write-up.

The orange tip from the light fits perfectly over the sch 80.
Posted Image

Here she is rockin a hopper.
Posted Image

on an alpha trooper
Posted Image

Works beautifully on a switchshot. With that tiny handle it is easy to keep your pinky ready to fire.
Posted Image

#323693 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 18 November 2012 - 12:49 PM in Modifications

Been working on the ultimate pistol round weaponry. This is my Tacticool Switch Shot Stack.

Switch Shot + tank expanded SSPB + Recon Light Attachment + Stampede Shield + Jolt + Panther + Recon tactical rail + Barrel Break dart holder + 2x Max D 3000 pumps.

Once primed, all shots can be fired with the hand that is holding the switch shot, freeing up the other hand for another blaster, shield, or melee. I plan on using a manta ray in my other hand.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#309607 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 16 January 2012 - 07:45 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

FurFinder

Posted Image

Posted Image
Green Lantern Maverick

#325399 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 17 January 2013 - 12:59 AM in Modifications

What a frigin coincidence, look what we just made.

Posted Image
PAS ball shootin attachment. N-Strike stock attachment point with clear raider stock.

Posted Image
Titan-Mav with shotgun rscb.

#325085 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 05 January 2013 - 05:02 PM in Modifications

Here are a few of my most recent mods.

The Triad needed something more, a finishing touch if you will. So here are a few pics of the triad sporting a little bit-o-tacticool.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Firestrike with minimization and cosmetics using the scrap shell plastics.
Posted Image

Sharpshooter II re-barreled and plunger tube replaced Expand a Blast (EAB)

Posted Image

Holds a full [k26], delrin plunger rod, aluminum spacers and a bolt for the handle.

Posted Image

In all its glory
Posted Image

Hope you enjoyed

#316817 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 10 June 2012 - 09:57 AM in Modifications

Funk n' Pump

Tank expanded pump replaced secret strike pocket blaster (sspb)

Posted Image

Posted Image

With supa nice dart door that only costs a fraction of what a ball valve does and reloads much faster.
Posted Image

#328870 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 19 April 2013 - 09:29 AM in Modifications

Got Hummer to model my new Iron Man Super Soaker at MANO 10. Rockin a dual rscb for stock ammo wars. It holds 26 darts and fires four at a time from redline barrels.

Posted Image

I'll throw this on here too. Titan spectre that still needs finishing touches, and added a second rail to my rough cut for better placement of the eight dart holder.

Posted Image

#313472 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 24 March 2012 - 12:01 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

SSPB with tank expansion and shag job. Thanks Rev5.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tech Target M-DET with paw dart stop, thank you tarekitty

Posted Image

UMB inside a recon shell

Posted Image

the pump was almost a perfect fit

#332077 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 18 July 2013 - 11:11 AM in Modifications

Posted Image

Firestrike with new 1" petg plunger tube, [k26], and delrin plunger rod.

Singled triad, probably could have cut down a little more dead space. Still shoots great a 6kg Vulcan spring in it.

Modular triad head. Cpvc couplered inlet and barrel outputs. Pictured with panther internals to give you an idea of it's usefulness.

#316815 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 10 June 2012 - 09:44 AM in Homemades

The Painter's bow

Posted Image

4ft 3/4in cpvc arms into a 1/2in to 3/4in pvc tee that has bored out 3/4in pvc in the outputs. 9in of draw, 12in barrel, 7 dart hopper, adjustable ranges from poop to over 100ft.

Posted Image
Pictured with 3in pvc arms tied up to 3ft of rubber tubing. Much more compact, much tougher draw, much more scary. I definitely recommend trying out rubber tubing if you haven't yet.

#328804 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 16 April 2013 - 05:48 PM in Homemades

Finished up my summer primary today. Took a stormfire dart tag pistol, cut away everything that wasn't the handle, trigger, or catch area. I then proceeded to build a blaster around that based on the double rainbow.

Posted Image

How she looked when she was still nude...

Posted Image

Here she is completed. The double stormbow.

Posted Image

#315466 Cataclysm 3 - Chicagoland War

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 09 May 2012 - 04:06 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm coming with my old lady. It just seems to Effeminate to pass up.

Nevermind, my work wont let me off on memorial day weekend.

#322510 Vote for NH's Next Avatar Pack

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 12 October 2012 - 07:59 PM in Off Topic

Psychopathic Records

#321235 2012 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 29 August 2012 - 11:55 PM in Nerf Wars

September:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23089]29th [WI] Duck Da Funk Down![/url]

Promo Image Link

#332478 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 30 July 2013 - 10:13 AM in Nerf Wars

Month of Event: August
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24189] 24th [WI] Duk Da Funk Down 4[/url]

#325300 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 14 January 2013 - 02:02 PM in Nerf Wars

February:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23539-url] February 9th [WI] DUK DA FUNK DOWN DEUCE[/url]

#328352 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 27 March 2013 - 12:44 PM in Nerf Wars

[ html ]
April:
[ url = http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=23783 ] April 27th [ WI ] DDFD3[/ url ]
[/ html ]

#309975 2012 Nerfer Location Directory

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 22 January 2012 - 11:28 PM in Nerf Wars

FunkyMuthaFacko
Your Favorite Primary: Arm Full of Klaw Hatchets
Specific Location :Milwaukee, WI

#319950 Creating a NIC Biography

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 05 August 2012 - 06:36 AM in Off Topic

Together we are The Lawn Gnome Liberation Front: the Ass-Kickingest, Arm-Missingest, Beer-Drinkingest, Flank-Rushingest, Comeback-Makingest, Nation-Invadingest Nerf Clan in North America, and perhaps the world.

Quoted from their web site.

#327155 Marchtacular 2!

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 21 February 2013 - 07:37 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm going to try to make it, and drag along as many of the MANO guys as possible.

#328351 Marchtacular 2!

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 27 March 2013 - 12:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm very sorry to say that my work will not let me have saturday off. I really was looking forward to seeing MN shenanigans. I will do my best to make it to the next one. Also hope that some of you guys may make it over here for DDFD3 on April 27th.

MMFWCL

#330007 Cataclysm 4 - Chicagoland War

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 19 May 2013 - 09:13 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm going to do my damndest to make it to this war. What would you find acceptable for dart heads on 3/4" or 1" foam?

#310105 Nerf Stampede "Brass Breech" Mod Guide!

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 25 January 2012 - 06:43 PM in Modifications

Langley Edit: More like Fucking Image Mackro amirite?

With those ranges and rof, I can't even think of anything else that comes close.

I'm just blown away.

#320414 Buzz Bee Range Master a new airgun

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 13 August 2012 - 02:16 PM in Modifications

Pretty much any airgun can be boosted to be too powerful to shoot a person with. Make the tank bigger, and add a larger pump to fill the larger tank faster. The more air it puts out the longer the barrel you will need.

#324690 Rough Cut AR/peg removal

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 23 December 2012 - 02:24 PM in Modifications

Has anybody just twisted out the pegs with pliers? I really don't want to open it up until I get a second to do a full re-barrel. I have a war next week and just want to be able to shoot streamlines.

#328120 3D printed Wye on a Snapbow

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 17 March 2013 - 10:53 AM in Darts and Barrels

I wouldn't include a stub in the back because some blasters need the wye to be further from the coupler or bushing to accomodate for a large shell such as the umb and 4b. I would also leave the barrel area fitting .5" PVC as not all people use cpvc as barrel material. Petg and brass needs to be nested into PVC to be used in a hopper.

#317204 Nining a Recon

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 19 June 2012 - 08:27 PM in Modifications

I bet it gets 75ft at least. I love new internals in crummy blasters and this looks quite nice. Do you have an estimate on its power, maybe something you could compare it to?

#331443 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 3/7

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 30 June 2013 - 09:00 PM in Nerf Wars

One hell of a war guys! I had a fan-fuckin-tastic time. I have high hopes that with a little local promotion we can grow a bit more. I really don't have much more to say as I am very tired now, but many thanks to those who came, keep nerfing!

#331444 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 3/7

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 30 June 2013 - 09:00 PM in Nerf Wars

Whoops, double post.

#316085 Adhesive recommendation - Nerf plastic to epoxy putty

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 24 May 2012 - 03:53 PM in Modifications

Use superglue or an epoxy designed for plastics. One way to get it to stick better would be to glue the cpvc end-cap into a 1/2 in pvc coupler or end-cap so the glue has more surface area to grip onto. Just cut the pvc down to the size of the cpvc end-cap. One other way I add surface area is to take a razor blade and cut many crossing grooves into both sides of where you plan to glue. Apply epoxy, press and hold together so that the glue gets into all the cuts.

The rounded corner of cpvc end-caps make them trickier to get to stick. You may want to get rid of the end cap all together and go with a half of a coupler. Hope this helps.

#331107 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 3/7

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 21 June 2013 - 07:29 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey, I live down the street. Since my girl is busy at her tabletop RPG on Sundays, maybe I could swing by.

Unfortunately, I'm still recovering from a pretty major surgery, so I can't really participate yet... Well maybe I could be a zombie. ;)
I would love to talk rules, mods, melee construction, and such with some locals if it's cool.

As long as ya have one good hand I'm sure you could play. I've seen people (lou) with two broken arms still play. Plenty of stryfes you could use!

#330982 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 3/7

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 17 June 2013 - 09:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be there as always having a soopa grand time wondering why we don't get out of town peoples. MANO IS AWESOME! Keep your eyes peeled, I will be hosting homemade wars on all other Sundays in July and August.

#320346 Buzz Bee Range Master Brass Breech

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 11 August 2012 - 05:12 PM in Modifications

Very nice Manta, This is what I was thinking of doing with mine. I'm going to let it sit until I come up with a way to add a clip though seeing as the very low rate of fire will just make it useless for any war application. You should test some longer barrels on it and see if you could hit higher ranges.

#327770 Making Mongos- Where can I get 1" FBR?

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 07 March 2013 - 03:09 PM in Darts and Barrels

If you are interested, my ace carries 1in fbr for about $.60 a foot. I have used it for mongos and it is quite good foam. My ace is also in the same building as a post office. Send me a pm if you would like some.

#313356 Alpha Trooper and Secret Strike Discontinued?

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 22 March 2012 - 08:43 PM in General Nerf

Here in SE Wisco I cant find alpha troopers or specters anywhere. I'm also having a very hard time finding sspb's, quite sure that the jolt is taking over the pocket blaster spot. It's just a matter of time before most of the current N-Strike blasters are gone and new Elite versions will come out. If there's something you've been putting off getting, pick it up now. Prices should drop right around when Elite shows up, or blasters may just vanish, like the alpha trooper.

Whenever I find sspb's I buy em all, seeing as they are usually only two bucks. Cant beat the possibilities of 100+ feet for that price. (working on a pump replacement right now).

Happy hunting, and don't forget to check Craigslist!

#329164 Midwest Nerf Camping Weekend

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 29 April 2013 - 10:10 AM in Nerf Wars

After talking with Mr. Mediocre on Saturday we thought it would be a good idea to try to put together a weekend of camping and nerf for any and all who might like to attend.

This thread is to see if there is sufficient intrest from the community to put it together. It will also be used for planning the event and discussing ideas/ concerns.

The event would most likely take place in late July at a camp grounds somewhere between Chicago and Milwaukee. We would arrive on Friday, war on Saturday, then pack up to leave Sunday morning.

Having an entire nerf weekend will allow us to do things that you couldn't normally pull off at your standard war like night time zombie rounds, a group cookout, and being able to play late or take a longer break mid war.

Feedback is appreciated. Lets hear your thoughts.

#329305 Midwest Nerf Camping Weekend

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 03 May 2013 - 08:52 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm thinking that anybody that can't camp but want to nerf can come Saturday only. Anybody under 18 would need their parent with them to camp. I really don't feel like making permission slips and being responsible for other peoples children overnight.

#320476 How do you browse the forums?

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 14 August 2012 - 08:27 PM in Site Feedback

I check today's active topics. I really wish there was an app that could notify me when new topics were added. I used to just ignore the new stuff and just read about everything and anything I wandered across until I felt I was on pace with the rest of the people that posted new stuff.

#332072 Yet Another Wye Iteration

Posted by Funky Mutha Facko on 18 July 2013 - 07:51 AM in Darts and Barrels

The individual price is a bit high for a wye. Do you have colors other than white available? If I order in bulk can I have you print custom writing on the other side?

That one that was at ddfd had it's barrel broken off while attached to a blaster and the wye took the hit with no problems.