IMG_3041.jpg 530.59KB 86 downloads
Urban ops STL file released!
Hello, everyone on NH,I’ve been working on developing lately, so I diving for a while.
The developing of Urban ops started around this April. Here are some results that I would like to share.
The aesthetic of Urban ops is an old school combination of my wonderful visual and ergonomic experience from my childhood.
I’m inspired by these models:
- LNL pistol is a recommended pistol on NH. I like the appearance of the grip a lot. So, I integrated it into the flashlight mount with a touch of bright purple.
LNL.JPG 16.31KB 80 downloads
2.TECH TARGET: The extended look of the sight has a techy vibe to it. The ergonomic trigger is well designed, perfect for gun spinning tricks.
TT.JPG 17.7KB 74 downloads
3.NiteFinder: When I got it, the blue and orange coloring made me feel like a detective,
probably because the police wear blue uniforms. Since the small size fits in a holster easily,
I was hoping that I could do the same with my design.
4.M1911 Grip Panel: This is a design that realized customization. Each panel could be unique,
so that the users can express their own style, making it worth collecting
5.BERETTA 93R: It was the folding stock that impressed me.
The look of BERETTA in Robot Cop is also quiet outstanding.
- The color of Urban ops conveys a feeling of the night with purple and aqua blue.
What’s interesting is that when we were taking photos of it, it merged into the night of the city.
- Muzzle brake
The sporty design of the muzzle brake consists of different tringles.
Among guns designed specifically for competitions, a lot of them have a muzzle brake with geometric design.
I didn’t make rounded hole because they are very common.
p2.JPG 18.95KB 80 downloads
Build- in SCAR BARREL
Actually, this is an old method of JSPB. In order to save space,
O-Ring is adopted in place of screws. It comes with 5R rifled barrels because it reduces the time of making.
Since a pentagon shaped rifling could be difficult to make without tools,
a STL file of the tool is thoughtfully provided! (Of course, a 6R one would be more accurate.)
- Single shot pistol
- The advantage of the single shot pistol is that it’s new player friendly.
- So far, we are focusing on optimizing the basic functions. Since some people are looking forward to the wheel, it is under development. The wheel would be compatible with JSPB Urban ops.
- You can keep it in your bag with you. Make nerf war a life style.
Folding stock connector
The folding stock connector is special because it is also a bottle opener.
Why? It’s all about catching up with friends. After a war, don’t go home straight away! Have some drink and chat!
Solid design, offers a steady and secure hold. Not shaky at all.
Urban ops Lite STL File Download here:
- Parts marked with “100fill” should be printed at 100%.
- Piston and piston rod should be printed with Pla2.0 or PETG
- Compatible [[[[k26]]] (For safety reasons, parts should be defect-less)
You will need:
1” PVC PIPE
1 O-Ring 22.1x3.5(inner)
3 O-Ring 17.8x2.4(inner)
1 O-Ring 2.8x1.9(inner)
1 Screw 5/32 X 1 1/4
4 Screw 4X12 mm
9 Screw 5/32 X 5/8
2 Screw 5/32 X 14
2 Screw 2X6 mm
2 Bolt & nut: 6x150 mm
5 Nut: 5/32
2 small Spring
1 Large Spring
How to make Urban ops:
Drink and battle: