Wall War

Washington Long Lake War

71 replies to this topic

#51 bigbob

bigbob

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:43 PM

Its about time for a big washington war. My marching band is performing that day so it doesn't look like I can go. If you have another war anytime in the future I would love to go. If there was any way you could move it to the 17th I bet I could go and bring along another guy or 2.

#52 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:21 PM

Unfortunatly, it turns out the 17th will not work.
However, we will have another WALL War in August if this one works well.

My group will have several wars over the summer, so we might have some other wars at different locations sometime before August.

#53 used man

used man

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 03:29 PM

What about nades? i sawed the tips of my old arrows off and i have some nades. are they legal?

Edited by used man, 10 June 2007 - 03:33 PM.

#54 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:43 PM

What about nades? i sawed the tips of my old arrows off and i have some nades. are they legal?

Depends what you mean by "nades". If your grenade is like a piece of plastic that you throw at someone, then no. If it's something that propells/drops darts in a radius (ex: Skitzo grenades or Barricade Busters) then sure.
Though either way we will have to see them and vote whether they should be allowed or not.

#55 used man

used man

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:55 PM

i chopped down my arrows and i put crayons inside the leftover tips and can throw those.

#56 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:32 PM

i chopped down my arrows and i put crayons inside the leftover tips and can throw those.

Ya just bring them and we will decide if it is allowed.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#57 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:48 PM

Ok, so with the war in 2 days, I'd like to make some final notes.

1) BRING EYE PROTECTION This is probably the most important thing to remember (this and your guns). If you do not have eye protection, and we don't have any spares to lend you, you will be unable to participate.
Once again, eye protection is a must

2) Bring your own lunch. We might have some snacking food and maybe some beverages. But I highly recommend bringing a lunch and more water/gatorade/whatever (soda is not recommended) than you need.

3) The time of the war is from 11:00am - 5:00pm. Please arrive at 11:00am, and maybe a bit earlier, as we will most likely begin Nerfing at around 11:15.

4) Bring at least one extra pair of socks, maybe an extra shirt. Bring boots/heavy shoes/waterproof shoes/shoes you don't really mind getting muddy. Two of the trails are most likely going to be muddy. Even though these trails might not be used much, or not even used at all, you will still want to bring some kind of footwear you don't mind getting dirty.

4) Be sure you have plenty of darts. And be sure your guns work. I'll bring some E-tape and a couple screwdrivers incase someone's gun needs a quick fix.

#58 pustulio

pustulio

• Banned
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:36 PM

so... r u doing this again THIS summer of 08?
Quote from mysefansdontflystraight
That thing looks like a do-it yourself abortion kit from the 1960s. I bet you hook it up to an air-tank.

#59 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

so... r u doing this again THIS summer of 08?

Yes we will. It will be located in a different location but it will still be called WALL War.
We probably will have two different wars over summer.

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#60 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

Yes, we are planning another WALL War for this summer. Hopefully more than one. It will be at a different location, one we have not found yet.
If you have any questions/comments, PM me.

#61 pustulio

pustulio

• Banned
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

u should have it like in olympia or spanaway... i used to live there... there is a nice trail that there are also no dead ends to at sprinkers... so thx.
That thing looks like a do-it yourself abortion kit from the 1960s. I bet you hook it up to an air-tank.

#62 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:09 PM

If you guys have another war in Washington, I'm down. What locations were you guys planning on because I live in Redmond and I would like to know how far I'd have to drive.
[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

#63 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:09 PM

Around the SoPuget Sound Area would be good. If we had one around there, (I live in Olympia) I could bring my friend Kyle, he lives down in oakville, and he drives up to Olympia Mon-Fri. for school. There are a bunch of Parks around my area, and I know of a very good one in the Neighborhood where my grandma lives, its called Wonderwood Park, there is a couple baseball fields, there are paved trails and woods, a big open field surrounded by trees, and it is great. There are also the giant toys to play on! :P An all around really good place for a war. It is in Lacey, WA, but that is literally one mile from Olympia. Oh, and for lunch and everything, there are a few gazibos to eat at.
I'm just suggesting the spot.

Edited by Bomberman, 30 March 2008 - 02:20 PM.

QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#64 pustulio

pustulio

• Banned
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:11 PM

Around the SoPuget Sound Area would be good. If we had one around there, (I live in Olympia) I could bring my friend Kyle, He and I are both 12, but will be 13 in July. There are a bunch of Parks around my area, and I know of a very good one in the Neighborhood where my grandma lives, its called Wonderwood Park, there is a couple baseball fields, there are paved trails and woods, a big open field surrounded by trees, and it is great. There are also the giant toys to play on! :P An all around really good place for a war. It is in Lacey, WA, but that is literally one mile from Olympia. Oh, and for lunch and everything, there are a few gazibos to eat at.

does your friend kyle know sumbody named william?

#65 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:22 PM

Around the SoPuget Sound Area would be good. If we had one around there, (I live in Olympia) I could bring my friend Kyle. There are a bunch of Parks around my area, and I know of a very good one in the Neighborhood where my grandma lives, its called Wonderwood Park, there is a couple baseball fields, there are paved trails and woods, a big open field surrounded by trees, and it is great. There are also the giant toys to play on! :P An all around really good place for a war. It is in Lacey, WA, but that is literally one mile from Olympia. Oh, and for lunch and everything, there are a few gazibos to eat at.

Uh... his dad's name is william, but what does that have to do with this topic? His last name is kreigsman, so if that gives you any clarification, ok, maybe.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#66 pustulio

pustulio

• Banned
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:23 PM

Around the SoPuget Sound Area would be good. If we had one around there, (I live in Olympia) I could bring my friend Kyle. There are a bunch of Parks around my area, and I know of a very good one in the Neighborhood where my grandma lives, its called Wonderwood Park, there is a couple baseball fields, there are paved trails and woods, a big open field surrounded by trees, and it is great. There are also the giant toys to play on! :P An all around really good place for a war. It is in Lacey, WA, but that is literally one mile from Olympia. Oh, and for lunch and everything, there are a few gazibos to eat at.

Uh... his dad's name is william, but what does that have to do with this topic? His last name is kreigsman, so if that gives you any clarification, ok, maybe.

my friend has a friend named kyle and yea its kinda dumb to think that your friend new my friend.

#67 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:39 PM

We will be having our wars only in arias where people in our group live. That would be Port Orchard, Tacoma, Bremerton, or Gig Harbor.

If you guys want a war in your aria than you should host a war there. Our group will be wiling to go if we are available then.

My TTG mod.

#68 pustulio

pustulio

• Banned
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:32 PM

We will be having our wars only in arias where people in our group live. That would be Port Orchard, Tacoma, Bremerton, or Gig Harbor.

If you guys want a war in your aria than you should host a war there. Our group will be wiling to go if we are available then.

i say u should have it in tacoma.

#69 Wax

Wax

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:22 AM

I might be interested in coming. I'll most likely be in Richland, but there's a possibility I could drive up. Don't mark me down as attending yet though :lol:

What do you think the approximate age group will be like this year?
Wax in the Nerf universe, wax4213 everywhere else.

#70 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:33 AM

I might be interested in coming. I'll most likely be in Richland, but there's a possibility I could drive up. Don't mark me down as attending yet though :lol:

What do you think the approximate age group will be like this year?

The people in our group range from the age of 13-17 years. All ages above say 12 can come. We just don't want any immature people so we can make exceptions.

My TTG mod.

#71 Wax

Wax

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:39 AM

Definitely a reasonable decision. I'll be 20 by the summer, so you don't have to worry about me being too young :lol: The main issue would be that I'll most likely have an internship, which will make it more difficult to get the time off to attend a war. I'll try to keep you posted.
Wax in the Nerf universe, wax4213 everywhere else.

#72 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:05 AM

When you guys figuire out the dates and where it is at, I'll be a mabye no matter what. Depending on location, because I live in Redmond, so it may be pretty far away. Also, time, because I have alot of baseball going on in the summer/ spring.
[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users