Photo

Nitemav In Progress

29 replies to this topic

#26 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:10 PM

+1 for the hardest mod on the net. I realised I fuxed mine up today. I had placed the nf plunger tube too far forwards making the catch not engage correctly and fire off timing. Mad kudos to you cartoon.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#27 SupG

SupG

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 03:48 PM

Add a spring in front of the turret. Add a o-ring or something to the holes...Do you mind taking a picture of the internals?

ya my guns do that to try using oiland stick it on ur finger and wipe the o ring.you might have to dap it with a papertowl cuz of there being to much oil.
~>Sup G<~
I heard this kid say nerfing is gay well i say fuck him.

#28 Carrtoon

Carrtoon

• Contributors
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 10:37 PM

Thanks again. I thought of trying that maverick mod by Captain Slug, but it seems that it would be flimsy. Is this mod stable enough to keep a consistent accuracy? I may give the paintjob another try, but it takes a ton of free time; something I'm running out of quickly.

Ompa, the piece you messed up on, I did also. If you or anyone else tries this, use craft foam like the RF20 does instead of an o-ring. The o-ring prevents the turret from moving easily and the orange piece on the end of the cylinder has to be at a perfect 90 degrees. Craft foam molds to the form you need, has less friction, and seals at least as well. Good luck to anyone who tries this!
When beauty breaks the spell of pain
The bludgeoned heart shall burst in vain
But not when love be pointed king
And truth shall Thee forever reign

#29 hard rockr

hard rockr

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:51 PM

Thanks for the comments! That isn't an x-acto blade, although it looks a lot like one. It's just a piece of plastic cut to do the proper function. The catch has to be kept in place by a hot glued piece of plastic that sits right behind it.

As you can see in the video, the catch works every time. I fussed with it a lot, but it works wonderfully now. The seal is still a problem, though. I put the extra spring on the turret and it's pressing a little too hard. The turret now won't rotate like it should. I'll keep trying things and get results out asap. I did test the range. It gets 66' banded when I press the turret against the cylinder. Not bad. Not bad at all! All I have left to do is fix that seal, and I should be set!

is there any way to make the trigger system use the maverick one instead?
As Slash of GN'R says,"Any one can play guitar, but only the best can succeed."

#30 Guest_DarkInfection_*

Guest_DarkInfection_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:32 AM

This topic is one year old dumbass..... Thats like the fifth thread that you've resurrected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users