#26 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

My group is only able to go the 23rd.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#27 Keo

Keo

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

Would the Saturday after the 23rd work better for anyone? Would it NOT work for anyone? At this point a change may be better for me, but we'll see what works for everyone else.

23rd is best for me. If it will not be the 23rd I would need 2 weeks plus notice before the new date for me to have the new date likely assured.

#28 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:05 AM

I can make the 30th
We are men of action, lies do not become us.

#29 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:04 AM

Koree, Gears, and I can only make the 23rd.

#30 T dog

T dog

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

I can only make the 23rd as well.

Keo, I've still got all of your stuff in my trunk. I'll make sure I bring it.
Grains not brains!

#31 ChaosPropel

ChaosPropel

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:49 PM

We're sticking with the 23rd then.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

#32 NerfNoob10

NerfNoob10

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:09 PM

I can most likely make it as long as nothing else comes up. You will have my definite answer at least a week before.

#33 DarkPC

DarkPC

New Dizzy

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

Me and my crew will 100% NOT be there......I am jealous of all who are attending. On a lighter note, DarkPC you still owe me $10 for the 18shot clips.

YOU NEVER MSG'd ME! I NEED REMINDERS OF STUFF SO I CAN REMEMBER STUFF I HAVE TO PAY FOR!!!! Message me your Paypal address or ill pay you at DCNF 5... And yes Mass Caps useage was necessary....

#34 Keo

Keo

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:30 PM

YOU NEVER MSG'd ME! I NEED REMINDERS OF STUFF SO I CAN REMEMBER STUFF I HAVE TO PAY FOR!!!! Message me your Paypal address or ill pay you at DCNF 5... And yes Mass Caps useage was necessary....

In the message you quoted he said he won't be there.

#35 ChaosPropel

ChaosPropel

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:06 PM

Two weeks out, guys. Better start getting ready.

I went out and purchased anough materials for 4 mobstacles, which will be MUCH better than my original 2D PVC Wall mobstacles. Needless to say, walking out of Home Depot with 100ft of 3/4" PVC and $20 worth of PVC fittings raised some attention. I have the cutting and assembly all worked out, just gotta do it tomorrow.

DMV *WILL* have cover!

#36 Shoopy

Shoopy

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

C'mon! Yet another DCNF I can't make it to. But, don't worry, I'll be down eventually.
You know you all want to crouch like a tiger...

PA POWER Clan Is that all ya got?

#37 leafy

leafy

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

Hey chaos I may have a +1 with me if I attend. I also want to ask if arfink's wire wrap darts are allowed. The post is on Nrev on page 2 of dartsmithing.

If you guys find it fun, then by all means flail and thrust away.

- Daniel Beaver

#38 jolt

jolt

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:54 PM

I'll go if Blitz goes, I have a few projects that should be done by the 23rd. But we'll see what happens.

#39 ChaosPropel

ChaosPropel

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:57 PM

Hey chaos I may have a +1 with me if I attend. I also want to ask if arfink's wire wrap darts are allowed. The post is on Nrev on page 2 of dartsmithing.

PM me a picture of YOUR darts, and I will decide.

#40 jolt

jolt

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:34 PM

I'm out, again. I'll be out of town on the 23rd.

#41 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:11 PM

Myself + 2 girls.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#42 ChaosPropel

ChaosPropel

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:27 PM

Less than a week left guys. I'll start updating this thread with weather in a few days, as well as war day info.

----------------------
Welll, shit decided tapia pen, and I have a family obligation that will require me to leave the war at 2PM, yea, it blows, I know.
Keo has agreed to take over any "leadership" required after this tome, and I trust he will do it right.
However, to maximize playing time, I'd like to minimize down time between rounds, which has been a problem at previous wars, so as soon as we are ready to start a round, we will start picking teams and such. If you're not ready, you won't play.

Also, I'd like to change the start time to 9AM, to further maximize playing time, especially because I'll be leaving early. I totally understand if anyone can't make it early, and that's fine, get here whenever you can. I'd like to get a few rounds in between 9AM and 10. Pease let me know if you'll be getting there early.

Thanks guys.

Edited by ChaosPropel, 18 June 2012 - 08:29 PM.

#43 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:11 PM

I'll come.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#44 Keo

Keo

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:43 PM

Less than a week left guys. I'll start updating this thread with weather in a few days, as well as war day info.

----------------------
Welll, shit decided tapia pen, and I have a family obligation that will require me to leave the war at 2PM, yea, it blows, I know.
Keo has agreed to take over any "leadership" required after this tome, and I trust he will do it right.
However, to maximize playing time, I'd like to minimize down time between rounds, which has been a problem at previous wars, so as soon as we are ready to start a round, we will start picking teams and such. If you're not ready, you won't play.

Also, I'd like to change the start time to 9AM, to further maximize playing time, especially because I'll be leaving early. I totally understand if anyone can't make it early, and that's fine, get here whenever you can. I'd like to get a few rounds in between 9AM and 10. Pease let me know if you'll be getting there early.

Thanks guys.

I'll probably be there at 9 then.

@Gears: glad to have ya!

#45 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:09 PM

If you'd rather, I can takeover as host when you leave. I've done plenty of hosting so I can keep things going smooth.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#46 ChaosPropel

ChaosPropel

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:28 PM

If you'd rather, I can takeover as host when you leave. I've done plenty of hosting so I can keep things going smooth.

That'd be great Hero, thanks for stepping up. I'm very comfortable with leaving the war with you. As long as this is cool with Keo, let's do it.

#47 ChaosPropel

ChaosPropel

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:45 PM

Legit double post.
Weather is looking perfect right now. 0% precipitation chance, highs in the 80s, and lows in the 60s.

Start getting your stuffs together, ladies.

#48 DarkPC

DarkPC

New Dizzy

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:11 AM

definitive for DCNF 5 (now to deal with DC metrobus to get to calvert road... ugh)

#49 ChaosPropel

ChaosPropel

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

Hey guys,

One day untill DCNF. I'll bring you all one final update with all that pre-war-reminder goodness tonight.

Just to confirm- This war WILL be held on 6/23/2012 at Calvert Road Disc Golf Park in College Park, MD. Address is in the OP.
The war will start at 9AM.

College Park, MD weather for tomorrow is looking to be abundant sunshine, highs of 89F and lows of 67F. It'll be hot, but not THAT hot.

#50 ChaosPropel

ChaosPropel

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:16 PM

Legit double post, you all need to see this.

Are we down for ordering pizza for everyone for lunch? I think it'd save time, 'cause we'd have everyone eating lunch at the same time, at the same place, unless someone doesn't wanna eat the pizza.

Everyone who eats would chip in, obviously.

There's a Papa John's 2.2 miles from the park, we could get from there.

Thoughts? Preferences?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users