Epic Summer War Part 3

Its Pimpin

74 replies to this topic

#1 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:32 PM

Part 3 is coming up. This war will be Pimpin.

When: June 26 ( Saturday )

Where: MerryMoore Park

Start time: 10:30

Rules:

Eye protection is mandatory
No Head shots
No singled titans
No pump plugged BBBB/Lbb/Spy Gear Launcher with single barrel
No blaster that can go over 150'

Game types:

Death Match
Zombies
Medic
NF push
CTF
Pistol Round
Ammo Depot
Civil War
And any other game types you guys would like to try

Attendees

Dayko + 2-6
nisaburo
Darth Freyr
firepie + 2-7
Broderick + 1
Grenada
taerKitty + 1
TantumBull + 1-2
Tuna The Fish

Maybes
Disturbed

Who wants too come and join me in a day full of foam flinging madness?!

Edited by Dayko, 25 June 2010 - 01:37 AM.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#2 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

I'm a very likely maybe.

#3 Darth Freyr

Darth Freyr

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:25 PM

Okay, I should be there. I may be a bit late, up to 30 minutes, but I should be on time if all goes as planned. On another note, I have a lot of stuff, but I won't be able to bring everything. If anyone has a specific request, please let me know ahead of time. I hope to see everyone there and have a ton of fun.
Please email me rather than sending a PM. I am DarthFreyr at gmail dot com

#4 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:35 PM

AAAWWWWWWYEEEEEEEEEEEEH! I'll request the date off today so should be good to go. I'm really looking forward to nerfing with everyone again and getting to meet some of the new bloods.

Freyer, will you be providing a list of whats available of should we just look the the pictures in that other thread and ask if something is available?

#5 Darth Freyr

Darth Freyr

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:49 PM

You can make requests from the other thread or you can ask for something and I'll see if I have it. You can PM me here, on the other major sites, or just hop on nerfchat. I may have lists compiled before the war, but I don't guarantee it. Some of the stuff is here, but there is a lot more. I hope to have all my new darts and an xbow finished before the war too, to try that out.
Please email me rather than sending a PM. I am DarthFreyr at gmail dot com

#6 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:28 PM

I'd be interested in those looooong water shooters in the bucket (are they stock?). Also interested in some BBB arrows and Titan missiles. Also, is there a complete ballzooka in parts in that box at the front? If so, I forbid you to sell it to Draconis as he has most of the ballzookas that aren't in landfills. And also because I'm very interested in it.

I will have for sale:
-12" CPVC breech
-WORKING splitfire with shitty blue paintjob
-various at2k's and SM1.5k's

I'll update this as I find more stuff I don't need.

Also, if anyone is interested in any imaginable breech, I can build it for you.

Also, tell me if you need any sort of barrel spacers. I can lazorrrrr some off for you for very cheap.

#7 Broderick

Broderick

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:31 PM

I'm probably going to be there, but put me down as a maybe for now.
EDIT: Nevermind to what I said about the Lazer Tag gun, if you saw that yet Freyr.

I'd be interested in those looooong water shooters in the bucket (are they stock?). Also interested in some BBB arrows and Titan missiles. Also, is there a complete ballzooka in parts in that box at the front? If so, I forbid you to sell it to Draconis as he has most of the ballzookas that aren't in landfills. And also because I'm very interested in it.

I will have for sale:
-12" CPVC breech
-WORKING splitfire with shitty blue paintjob
-various at2k's and SM1.5k's

I'll update this as I find more stuff I don't need.

Also, if anyone is interested in any imaginable breech, I can build it for you.

Also, tell me if you need any sort of barrel spacers. I can lazorrrrr some off for you for very cheap.

Hmm.. maybe I should go pick up one of those water shooters. Streamlined HAMP anyone?

A few things I may be interested if/when I go:
- Wyes (I don't want to order them online, and if anyone has extras, I'd be willing to pay $1 or so each for them, depending on how much they costed originally.
- Foam, maybe 50' or so. Anyone who has lots of extra, I would buy some, since I can't find any decent foam around me, without ordering online, and I'm a little apprehensive of it not being what I need.
- 2K Tanks with pumps.

Edited by Broderick, 01 June 2010 - 02:56 PM.

#8 Grenada

Grenada

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:51 PM

Put me down as a maybe. Thankfully thats after finals for me.
If you Nerf in western washington, PM me

So you see a penguin walking down the street. Looks harmless right, so you keep on walking past him. You turn around to seem him walk away, only to find yourself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver.

#9 firepie

firepie

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:59 AM

Dude Im so down, I'll probably be bringing 2 to 7 people with me
So it goes.

#10 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

Put me down as a definite maybe.

I have a bag of Nerf junk - blown mods, parts and bits, etc. No springs, sorry. I'll bring that along to get it out of my house, if anyone's looking for scrap plastic.
Fugly is a feature.

#11 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:35 PM

Put me down as a definite maybe.

I have a bag of Nerf junk - blown mods, parts and bits, etc. No springs, sorry. I'll bring that along to get it out of my house, if anyone's looking for scrap plastic.

I'm always looking for maverick shells with grips in good shape. Can you help me out?

#12 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:54 PM

I'm always looking for maverick shells with grips in good shape. Can you help me out?

I think there's one in there. There's a whole LAHB (Lego Atlantis Harpoon Blaster, a fancy way of saying "fricking expensive BBB(B)") shell that's going out the door as well. There's a blown SM 1500 reservoir There may be the shell for it, too. Three or four sawn up LSFGs, parts of a Titan. I think I saw a LS plunger head + tube.

Yes, I could probably parts it out in Trading for money, but it's not worth the time, and, besides, I got my money's worth out of entertaining the notion I could mod. :)

I may bring some (lightly) modded blasters for selling, too. Unsure.

See you there.
Fugly is a feature.

#13 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:38 AM

Got the OK from work and called dibs on the car. Put me down as attending. Taer, are you selling the parts or do you just want them gone? If just getting rid of them can I reserve the harpoon shell and the maverick shell? Also I will be looking for a cheap functional hornet if anyone can help me out.

Edited by nisaburo, 06 June 2010 - 04:39 AM.

#14 Grenada

Grenada

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:18 AM

I've got the hornets pre-cursor(blastfire, I think) that I would sell.
If you Nerf in western washington, PM me

So you see a penguin walking down the street. Looks harmless right, so you keep on walking past him. You turn around to seem him walk away, only to find yourself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver.

#15 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:49 PM

I'm still not sure I'm coming. If I am, I don't want people calling dibs on this or such. I'm not going to turn down cash, though. This isn't the trading forum, so we'll just settle it there.
Fugly is a feature.

#16 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:12 AM

Sorry for not updating sooner, its been a crazy week or so for me. Sweet, the attendees list is pretty good sized. I think this is going to be the biggest Nerf war yet!!!

Tantum: I PMed you about the barrel spacers.

#17 Broderick

Broderick

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:31 PM

Sweet. Put myself and Grenada down as confirmed.
EDIT: Add +1 to me, since my brother is coming.

Edited by Broderick, 08 June 2010 - 09:24 PM.

#18 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:13 PM

Sweet. Put myself and Grenada down as confirmed.
EDIT: Add +1 to me, since my brother is coming.

Sweet. With all the people coming to this war I think it will be bigger then the SOF war we had last year.
Also I'll be bring one or two AT3Ks to sell, also some +bow Springs if anyone is interested.

Edited by Dayko, 09 June 2010 - 01:46 PM.

#19 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

If anyone else is interested in spacers, contact me soon. Also note, I'll give you a pretty decent deal if you buy a couple for yourself. This won't be happening if you buy a bunch with the intention of selling. I'm not here to make a bunch of money, but I'm likewise not here to make someone into a wealthy middle-man.

#20 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:03 PM

Im a maybe. Ive got a sexy big bad bow and a tech target that im going to modify a bit more. I havent nerfed in a while, I hope I can!
If you nerf in Washington, I am a host of SANO, Seattle Area Nerf Out. PM me, would love to add you to the Washington nerf crew.

#21 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:49 PM

I'm confirmed, -except- I work a double shift that Friday, and it can run a little late. If it runs too late into the morning, I may be too thrashed to come.

I'm not bringing anything special, unfortunately. A skeletonized LAHB, a few NF and TTG, and the Snap-41a, if I can get some of the dead space and plunger speed bugs worked out. It's sort of pathetic to get only 50' out of a [k26] spring. I may pick up a Splat, just because everyone else has one. ;)
Fugly is a feature.

#22 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:36 PM

Awesome. Hope to see you guys on the field.

#23 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:34 PM

I'm confirmed, -except- I work a double shift that Friday, and it can run a little late. If it runs too late into the morning, I may be too thrashed to come.

I'm not bringing anything special, unfortunately. A skeletonized LAHB, a few NF and TTG, and the Snap-41a, if I can get some of the dead space and plunger speed bugs worked out. It's sort of pathetic to get only 50' out of a [k26] spring. I may pick up a Splat, just because everyone else has one. ;)

I have loaners you can use that aren't as touchy as the 3k that broke last time.

#24 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:41 PM

Sounds good. The 3K was pretty good; sorry I was so rough with it. I still remember your H.R. Giger-esque Longshot. There was an LS under all that tubing and piping, right? :) I'll gladly take your loaners. Heck, I want to just drool over all the shopped stuff you bring. I envy your facilities.
Fugly is a feature.

#25 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:49 AM

Everyone getting pumped up for the war?

I just got done making the last batch of Stefans for the war and got about 4 or 5 blasters done for the war.

TaerKitty: I usually have some spare blasters for people to use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users