Epic Summer War Part 3

Its Pimpin

74 replies to this topic

#26 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:02 PM

I just got done making the last batch of Stefans for the war and got about 4 or 5 blasters done for the war.

TaerKitty: I usually have some spare blasters for people to use.

Much thanks. Between you and TantumBull, I should be set.

Anyone going to be selling stefans on-site? I've made some ammo, but I don't have high confidence in them, given my n00b-ness.
Fugly is a feature.

#27 tuna the fish

tuna the fish

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

Yeah. I would buy some of those red darts.

#28 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:04 AM

I just got done making the last batch of Stefans for the war and got about 4 or 5 blasters done for the war.

TaerKitty: I usually have some spare blasters for people to use.

Much thanks. Between you and TantumBull, I should be set.

Anyone going to be selling stefans on-site? I've made some ammo, but I don't have high confidence in them, given my n00b-ness.

I should have enough darts for you too use.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#29 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:39 PM

Just noticed I was still listed as a maybe. I'm a definite + 1-2 guest/s.

#30 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:25 AM

Just a heads up to anyone who wants to save some shipping by buying at the war. I'll be bringing a stock masterblaster, stock splitfire, and mostly stock BattleMax Markerball paintball thing, among other stuff.

One week, gettin' excited!

#31 Broderick

Broderick

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:04 PM

Just a heads up to anyone who wants to save some shipping by buying at the war. I'll be bringing a stock masterblaster, stock splitfire, and mostly stock BattleMax Markerball paintball thing, among other stuff.

Yeah, I want to scratch the Nerfing itch. :lol:
I've got a PAS that's paint-prepped, and pretty much fully modified that I'd like to get rid of for around 25 or 30 bucks if anyone's interested. I'll go into detail if anyone wants it. I'm in need of a Big Blast trigger as well, so if anyone has an extra, I'll pay a couple dollars for it.

#32 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:37 PM

BattleMax Markerball paintball thing

I just looked that up; is it semi, or do you pump after every shot? Also, how much moneys you lookin for?

#33 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:06 PM

BattleMax Markerball paintball thing

I just looked that up; is it semi, or do you pump after every shot?

Semi-auto. :lol: Takes roughly 60 pumps to fill, or so they say. Gets 7-9 shots before needing to pump again.

===

Edit: To keep this on-topic, does anyone have any 1/2 PVC wyes they want to sell at this war?

Edited by taerKitty, 20 June 2010 - 07:07 PM.

Fugly is a feature.

#34 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:05 PM

Okay, now I fucking need it. Brent, how much?

#35 tuna the fish

tuna the fish

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:11 AM

Yeah, I want to scratch the Nerfing itch. :)
I've got a PAS that's paint-prepped, and pretty much fully modified that I'd like to get rid of for around 25 or 30 bucks if anyone's interested. I'll go into detail if anyone wants it. I'm in need of a Big Blast trigger as well, so if anyone has an extra, I'll pay a couple dollars for it.

I'm interested in that. i'll bring the money if you bring the gun.

#36 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:14 AM

My biggest lesson from last war (aside from don't get outflanked) is to bring the green stuff - BSS showed up toward the end (of my day, anyhow - festivities were in full swing, but I was sun-baked) with bags of his mythic stefans, and I couldn't buy any because I didn't have cash.

Edited by taerKitty, 21 June 2010 - 02:14 AM.

Fugly is a feature.

#37 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:44 AM

I have updated the attendee's list.

Broderick: Do you still have your BBBB trigger that broke at the last war? Because I'm pretty sure I can fix it for you.

#38 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:01 AM

Yeah, I want to scratch the Nerfing itch. :)

I may have an extra trigger. I'll look around.

#39 Broderick

Broderick

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

I have updated the attendee's list.

Broderick: Do you still have your BBBB trigger that broke at the last war? Because I'm pretty sure I can fix it for you.

Yeah, I JB Welded it and it held for a few test shots, and then I cracked it open to see how it was holding up it cracked. Re-welded, but it's not wanting to slide smoothly in the shell, so I put it down for a bit. I think getting a new trigger would be simpler.

Edited by Broderick, 21 June 2010 - 04:29 PM.

#40 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:40 PM

Out of curiosity is anyone bring a longshot for trade at the war?

#41 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:28 PM

Trade for what? I can bring a few 'spare' blasters - they aren't getting a lot of use. I can't seem to get my coworkers interested. They won't be war-ready, though.
Fugly is a feature.

#42 Broderick

Broderick

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:43 PM

If K-mart still has one on sale I could go buy a Longshot and trade. Same question as Taer, what do you have to trade?
I have a singled Longshot as well, but I think you want stock.

#43 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:12 PM

I will be bringing a stock blue longshot with a yellow clip. I'll be looking a for around $15 for it or am open to trades.

#44 Broderick

Broderick

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:58 PM

Is anybody going to have a Spy Gear Signal launcher they would sell? I don't really care if it has a coupler on it, a barrel already, I just want to RSCB it. I'd pay $20 for it. I just can't get a decent primary working since my BBBB trigger has broken. My darts really suck for anything spring-powered.

#45 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:33 AM

I'm sorry I didn't specify what I meant for trade in my last post. I meant to buy it with cash. Again I'm sorry for the confusion. I'll take you up on your offer Nisaburo, 15$ for the LS.

Broderick: I got a Spy gear launcher you can borrow at the war if you need a primary.

#46 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:27 AM

I just got done replacing the pump on my first-gen BBBB. The current-gen ones fill in 3 pumps, but the older ones fill with 10 or so. The replacement pump is a ball pump, but I just realized I didn't put in an OPRV on it. Is it still war-legal as a single-fire primary, or is it effectively a plugged pump BBBB?

Also, I may be asking an obvious question, but are there any rules about ammo, specifically dart weights (i.e. 1/4" slingshot ammo, etc.)
Fugly is a feature.

#47 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:48 AM

I'll have to take a look at the BBBB. As for the weights as long as it stays within the 150' range limit I have no problem.

#48 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:17 PM

If you have the time Taerkitty look into Tantumbull's homemade OPVs.

#49 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:56 PM

If you have the time Taerkitty look into Tantumbull's homemade OPVs.

Great idea, much thanks.
Fugly is a feature.

#50 Broderick

Broderick

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:07 PM

I'm sorry I didn't specify what I meant for trade in my last post. I meant to buy it with cash. Again I'm sorry for the confusion. I'll take you up on your offer Nisaburo, 15$ for the LS.

Broderick: I got a Spy gear launcher you can borrow at the war if you need a primary.

Is it the PVC coupler'd one you did in that write-up way back? If so I'll just bring an RSCB assembly for it off my 4B.
I'll still be doing everything I can to get a good primary until then, but that would be awesome if I could use it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users