Photo

Petg Breech Breakthough

28 replies to this topic

#26 Zmandudesk82

Zmandudesk82

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:27 PM

Ok what have we learned from two pages of fighting? Take the PETG to the store and test it before you buy it. Chances are it will work but if not, the just sucks. Now lets stop fighting and all be friends :)

Indeed. I'm going to try this out tonight, Nate. I'll let you know how it goes...
QUOTE(Coal Ten @ May 4 2010, 02:57 PM) View Post

simply because I love the feeling of nice hard wood between my fingers.

#27 nate the great

nate the great

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:31 PM

Oh, I could provide the PVC nipples and make breeches if anyone is intrested. Please PM me or post in the thread I should have up shortly.
PRI you are a fucking idiot.

2 slingshot weights is basically a steel bullet with a foam sabot
-Mr BadWrench

You have a tampon on your gun. There's your problem.
-Hi Yah!

Join the Revolution!

#28 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:59 AM

Wow, way to be hypocritical. If someone can't handle me saying "Marijuana", they shouldn't be on these forums anyway. If you have anything else to say, lets take it to PM's, okay?

How am I being hypocritical? Because I, as a father and law abiding citizen, suggest that you keep your implication that illegal drugs should be celebrated off of a forum about children's toys? I am pretty sure that nowhere in the code of conduct does it state that I need to be okay with punk assholes spout their ruinous garbage in order to be a member. I don't care how you destroy your own life, but that pathetisad secrion of it need not encroach on Nerfhaven. I am happy to take it to PMs from here on.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#29 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:45 AM

Wow, forgot to close this last night, which was clearly a mistake. I'm glad zman was able to start a completely ancillary argument over people arguing in this thread. Fantastic display of jack-assery all around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users