I am still exhausted from this war. I am not going to go into pros and cons because I feel that everything that happened at this war is a memory I will hold onto. Anything that could be considered a con is merely a learning experience.
-The Fog horn I bought. I knew it was going to be troublesome to keep 40+ kids quiet while going over the rules for each game and get every ones attention. I don't really enjoy yelling. So I bought a fucking fog horn!
Let me just state for the record that nothing gets everyone's attention like this thing. Not only does it get their attention but also came off as a punishment noise for those who weren't listening. I could see some people were jumping almost out of their shoes at times.
- The triple barrel tap I got on SGM, legendary and one of their team mates. I just reached over the barricade with my gun and tapped them all like I was stirring water.
- Smothering Crooked with shots from the Eyes of fire then realizing reloading was going to be impossible because there was no defense on my team once the EOF was used.
- Slushy shooting me in the ass under a barricade and counting it as a hit.
I asked him if he shot me under the barricade and he said yes. I told him those shots don't count and then pinged him in the arm with the PAS only to realize there was an entire team vs me. I ran to the other side only to get hit by sugule.
- Slushy in general did have a lot of questions. Lots of people have questions. What better way to get answers than ask. Asking to use a + bow in the middle of the round is well... strange. However he did come by himself and is of the younger folk. As far as I am concerned he is good in my books and welcome back.
It was his first war, everyone usually makes mistakes at their first war.
-Shooting Nerf Devil in the top of the head During Guardian with a LB from like 2 feet away. You took that shot well mate. My hats off to ya!
- Slide killing MSDFS during the Guardian rounds. He took a LB shot to the crotch. You know one of those stefans hit the speed bag. The pentagon of pain!
- Getting frustrated and calling out MSDFSLMNOP.
- Taking down "Hell cannons" with my ram rodded SM750.
- Seeing Mad Matt again. Dude your hard work is showing off. Keep it up. Is this guy on the forums yet?
- Crooked choosing someone elses Longshot during the Wing man Royal Rumble. Only to have it break on him and he got shot trying to fix it, I got shot by Pearson also while defending Crooked. On my way to the sidelines I handed my Magstrike to Dumpster. He then hosed down Pearson with it. Dumpster when you can start drinking I owe you a beer!
- SGM's skills icnreasing in Nerf war fare. You have leveled up in my books.
- The numbers we had! If I counted right we had either 39 or 40 people at this war. Shattering the previous record of 28. For those who signed up and did not make it: You missed one fucking amazing Nerf war.
I will come out and say it, this was the best Nerf war I have been a part of. I just wished someone else organized it
- During the first few rounds I was almost in shock and awe in the amount of shots I heard firing simultaneously. The screams of people taking some stinging hits during the rounds. Some new players so scared they could not even poke their head out. It was fucking amazing and true to be called a "Nerf War
- Chuckles and myself acting like Dutch and Dylan from Predator for a round.
-Chuckles and I crouching behind a mat barricade. I was looking at him and I saw him take a painful head hit from less than 2 feet away from my own face. It was so intense.
- Legendary definitely has to go down in my books as the "Best Rookie" of Massacre 4. Not because he had a Doomsayer but because the way he played and how he got really into it.
- Legendary somehow finding ways to shoot each other at close ranges with high powered guns purely by chance.
- Legendary barrel tapping me and slicing my middle finger open. I was hoping to show it to you
- The second edition of Defend the Core. I have never been so scared and in the zone at the same time when I was on the defending team.
Defend the core worked like this:
We took a large tin. Like a coffee tin but much bigger. Taped a sheet of paper over the front, hung it off a wall about 15 feet in the air. Draw a self portrait on the paper.
2 teams. 1 team defends the core the other team attacks. 10 minute time limit.
Defending team has 1/3 of all players at war. Attacking team has 2/3 of all players.
Defending team re spawns at corners of the wall near the core.
Attacking team has to go back to the back.
Shoot as many stefans through the paper and into the tin in 10 minutes.
Once the 10 minutes is over the defending team then takes half of the former attacking team and then the two teams roles are reversed.
After the 2 total rounds are played whoever scored more stefans into the tin wins.
I got to play both the attacking and defending teams. Defending was scary as fuck, 30 Vs 10 always will be.
Attacking was also a little scary as you needed to get yourself in a good position to take shots at the can.
I was able to sink one shot into the can and it was the most satisfying "Ping" I ever heard.
- Nailing money train in the face as he was running... Priceless. I did not mean to hit him in the face. It just went down that way and head shots are entertaining. Even though it was accidental.
- Taking a mean head shot myself. I still have the cut,welt on my forehead. That was during Guardian.
- Seeing 2 players crash and break two foam barricades due to high levels of intensity.
- The Italian food was really good. I would have eaten to the point of immobility had I not had to kick ass for the next 2 hours.
- Seeing the high levels of rushing, slide kills, jump kills and sneak kills. You guys fucking rocked at this war. There was only one time of the day where I had to yell out "Push the action" and start a timer.
- Selling a Pulsator.
- Knowing there were at least 4 video cameras there to capture the action. (Going to be a sweet video)
- Seeing 1337's arm after a nasty shot.
- Later seeing Pearsons HUGE welt on his side.
- Everyone at this war being able to take a little pain and not cry about it.
- Losing my balance and toppling over every time I went for the flag during the center flag games. It was hard to focus on grabbing the flag and dodging shots when you are as big as I am.
- Seeing Hammer fist again in battle. He came to the first Hell and was a very timid player then. You have grown and become much better in the heat of battle. Little bugger even took me out a few times from close range.
- Boneriots hair looking well taken care of. Thus shedding the name Afro thunder behind him.
- Dumpster playing very well on the field.
Cardiac kids grand re- appearance where he showed up and kicked ass.
- Seeing Oodalumps Guest hit home on blasting someone from like 5 feet with a LB. I got that shot on Camera.
- Oodalumps coming out again. I love it when other people come to wars with creations as crazy or more than my own.
- Money train!!! I love this guys style of playing.
- K-10 kicking ass with a NF getting 8 kills one round.
- K-10 bringing his girl Krolik.
- Uncle Fester and all of his antics.
- Dude13 being able to come to the Canadian big leagues.
- Not having a mental breakdown due to the fact that I busy all day that day.
Well there is a ton of stuff to sink your brains into.
More to come later.
Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 11 May 2009 - 11:45 PM.