Well I know this will be an ongoing post as I always forget stuff. As always massacre was a lot of fun and lived up to, and surpassed the hype.
- BoneRiot (aka afro thunder) and I got the bad blood out by shooting each other a bajillion times. (really there was no bad blood but you would never know it the way we seemed to have it out for each other each round)
- I was one of the few who hit the reactor, but paid the price dearly for it
- Eliminating both FA and Crooked from the Wingman tag team title tournament
- My debut as camera man which turned into devils advocate as I did more trying to talk people into rushing then anything else
- Crooked's incredible leap over the barricade, yes he missed but it was one of the coolest moves I've ever seen
- Watching K-10, afro thunder, glint, grimbsby pops and kid, and quite a few other who I can't remember right now evolve from newbs at the last war to deadly killing machines at this war. There were never any sure shots and everyone was dangerous which made for even teams and a lot of fun.
- Making a few over the barricade kills, and more then a few rush kills.
- Vanilla coke and cherry pepsi. Are there better words in the English language?
- Chocolate doughnuts with SGM. Plus a lot of good people to talk to in between rounds. Always good company.
- The barricades took a beating. I know that probably doesn't go well for FA and Fester but watching people plow into them was hilarious.
- Missed the over the barricade kill on Crooked. I probably jinxed myself by saying BOO-YA CHAKA while performing it.
- Performing a rush that a picked off probably 3 or 4 people only to come back and have K-9 (who was on my team) fire of volley of about 7 head shots off of me. Doh!
- There were a few hits that I made the people didn't take. This isn't a huge deal because in the heat of the game people don't feel it and its hard to hear someone 30-40 feet away it just always stinks to see a nice hit and not have it count.
- My first two rounds I lasted a grand total of a minute and 24 seconds. To cap this off, the second round I was standing behind a barricade when a lob shot came over and nicked me in the finger. Also Doh!
- K-10's big blast scatter cannon that I made for him had the trigger break on the first shot. That gun is cursed.
- The Cardiac Kid didn't show. Again.
- This might be my last war for about 3 months (though I really hope not.)
Really all of the cons are laughable and memorable (really making them more like pro's). I can't think of a better way to spend and afternoon and for all of you who came out and made it possible I say thank you.
Points of interest
- Glint, Mike and I actually were going to present you with the Tag titles after the clean up, we didn't realize you had already left. Sadly this will have to be postponed until the next war at which you will have to defend them. We didn't really have time in between rounds sadly to present them to you.
- Defending the core was as close to the feeling of impending doom that I ever want to be. We were hopelessly outnumbered, 12-15 of us were pinned down behind 3 barricades trying to hide the onslaught of bullets (that were oddly all targeting us rather then the core) I asked Mike how we were doing to have him inform me we still had 3 minutes left, knowing that regardless of what I did I was going to get hit (which I often did) only to re-spawn and do it all over again. There were a few times I wanted to say to the attackers "Here. Take the Core. I don't want it anymore. Its not worth it."
Edited by Pearson2, 09 May 2009 - 08:54 PM.