Longshot Restrictor Removal

The Easy Way.

28 replies to this topic

#26 nerfnut23

nerfnut23

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:34 AM

Hey Link, not flaming you, but you know that you posted in a dead topic, right? I'm just saying, unless you have someting significant to add, don't post, and FYI, even OMC was a nOOb at one point(no offense to him), we all start off somewhere. So if we don't scream & flame every nOOb screwup, there will be less pointless blathering, and instead of spamming the s*** out of every lame topic with flames, just have a moderator send them a PM saying not to post stuff like that instead of banishing them to the Nerf Hell that is NHQ. Less flames=less crap for mods to delete, and a mod that doesn't have to delete pointless blathering is a happy moderator. With happy moderators comes... well, happy members of the NIC.

On topic: Link, did you have trouble with recombining the bolt parts? You could have ripped the AR cover's holding tabs with pliers, but that is hard to do without needle-nose pliers. Oh, and Link:

Welcome to the Haven.
American society: A legitimate clusterfuck since 1965.

#27 BustaDartInYOurAss

BustaDartInYOurAss

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:38 AM

Just to throw this out there while this thread is revived, keefs tactic for removing the restrictor also works on recon plungers as well.

#28 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:40 AM

Hey Link, not flaming you, but you know that you posted in a dead topic, right? I'm just saying, unless you have someting significant to add, don't post, and FYI, even OMC was a nOOb at one point(no offense to him), we all start off somewhere. So if we don't scream & flame every nOOb screwup, there will be less pointless blathering, and instead of spamming the s*** out of every lame topic with flames, just have a moderator send them a PM saying not to post stuff like that instead of banishing them to the Nerf Hell that is NHQ. Less flames=less crap for mods to delete, and a mod that doesn't have to delete pointless blathering is a happy moderator. With happy moderators comes... well, happy members of the NIC.

On topic: Link, did you have trouble with recombining the bolt parts? You could have ripped the AR cover's holding tabs with pliers, but that is hard to do without needle-nose pliers. Oh, and Link:

Welcome to the Haven.

Your a dick.
You stomp on Link for doing NOTHING wrong, and then say "On topic:" like its a way to make your post worthwhile?

Link's post was perfectly acceptable, because it carried some significance, and his writing was beautiful.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#29 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 10:39 AM

While this topic is alive and kicking: It may be my pipe cutters but I tried this on two LSs, broke both. The pieces that came off were not the two pieces it should be. There were two straight cuts, not one with a lip on it that slides into the other. I am using pipe cutters, same ones as keef by the looks of it. I am going really slowly, jiggling the front as I turn. Any advice on what I am doing wrong? It didn't really matter, I was singling one of the lss, and brassing the other, but the next one I intend to keep the stock breech (the stock breech has a PERFECT tight fit on my darts) and I don't want to screw it over.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users