neonerfer's Content

There have been 376 items by neonerfer (Search limited from 04-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#8681 Atom Blasters Line

Posted by neonerfer on 24 August 2003 - 12:59 PM in General Nerf

Because they're new and Hasbro is lackadasical in their updating efforts. Go make youself useful and eat some paste.

#14936 (tear)

Posted by neonerfer on 23 December 2003 - 01:11 PM in Off Topic

Hahah, if I didn't know any better. I'd say that was you attempting to make an important post. And failing miserably. I love it.

#58393 Happy Birthday Stefan!

Posted by neonerfer on 28 June 2005 - 03:17 PM in Off Topic

may your next 24 years be as joyful as these last.

#13147 Something Funny

Posted by neonerfer on 23 November 2003 - 01:27 AM in Off Topic

That's the funniest thing that I've read in a long time. Thanks for sharing that with us.

#18083 8" Pvc

Posted by neonerfer on 03 February 2004 - 09:22 PM in Off Topic

goatse.cx

Oh, wait, that got shut down.

The biggest I've heard of is 4," are you making an airtank or something? You could pull a 'beast' and use 2" pvc like Jon did to make an air tank...

Posted Image

#8509 Xbow Mod Submitted By Rawray7

Posted by neonerfer on 20 August 2003 - 05:06 PM in Modifications

Great mod and writeup, Ray. And do post what kind of spring you put in there, that'll help alot.

#5150 First Shot Nested Brass Barrel Writeup

Posted by neonerfer on 31 May 2003 - 01:15 PM in Modifications

Looks great. Clearly explained, easy to follow, great pictures. And of course, the Modulizer is just a fantastic resource for all modders. I might go pick one of these up, I just need to find some brass. Do you think I could mod it with different sizes of PTEG?

#11024 Pesticide Sprayer Idea

Posted by neonerfer on 06 October 2003 - 12:02 AM in Homemades

My friend did something like this. He hooked it up to a super maxx 1500 and did a pretty good job with it. The only problem with his design was that there was no regulation to the amount of air let out. He could just hold the trigger down and the air would drain, so he'd have to worry about how long he held the trigger for each shot. If I recall, after about 5 minutes of strenuous pumping, he got 30-40 shots off of it max. It was pretty cool but he often held the trigger down too long so he would run out of air before the battle was over. If you could put a regulator between the tank containing the air for a single shot and the main tank than it wouldn't be a bad gun. Pumping it that much before/mid war is pretty annoying though. You'd be better off making a backpack tank out large PVC and pressurizing that via air compressor or large bike pump. I hope it blows up.

#7778 Bbb Problem Plz Help!

Posted by neonerfer on 07 August 2003 - 12:24 PM in Modifications

Yeah, common problem. The little orange things that have knobs that stick out the sides of the case. Those are really important. I just put those in and tape them on from the outside until it's together, then take the tape off. Oh, and use lots of lube, don't want to hurt it.

#17631 Marshmellow Darts

Posted by neonerfer on 30 January 2004 - 08:25 PM in General Nerf

Your dog told me he doesn't enjoy being shot at.

#14545 Some Poetry

Posted by neonerfer on 17 December 2003 - 06:47 PM in Off Topic

Humpty Dumpty...pssssh what a newb.

#6943 Max Shot Plunger In First Shot

Posted by neonerfer on 13 July 2003 - 12:05 PM in Modifications

Well I think that making it cock back is a very bad idea. The lever action is so nice, why would you want to change it? Pulling it back would be pretty hard to do each time, it would have a lot more resistence than you'd think. You get a lot of leverage that helps you cock it.

#23206 April Fools

Posted by neonerfer on 01 April 2004 - 09:56 PM in Off Topic

...rubberbanded the hose spray nozle on our sink down so it squirted people. Immature, but fun! :D

Ha ha, been watching beer commercials recently?

I had a bad April Fools day, a kid in grade ten at my school was found in 20 pieces in a dumpster an hour away. He was missing since Christmas Eve this year. Obviously dead for some time, they had to identify him with his dental records.

It was the crappiest April 1st I've ever had... my whole school was mourning for him, so there were no real jokes, or pranks played. The mood was just too serious.

If you're fucking with us, well played because I believed you at first but if you're serious then that's fucking sad.

#16268 Happy Birthday Neonerfer!

Posted by neonerfer on 12 January 2004 - 08:34 PM in Off Topic

Heh, you guys are so cool. I didn't think anyone would make a thread about it, thanks everyone! Yeah, uh...about that permit...I'll have my liscense by mid July, so lets plan Aramgeddon around that. I can't believe I'm sixteen, my little self is growing up so fast. I'm getting my permit this Saturday just because turning 16 has made me realize how lazy I am. F-150 is just six months away...

#14869 Brass Barreled Ss1

Posted by neonerfer on 22 December 2003 - 02:59 PM in Modifications

I like it. Why were you sick of the tri-barreled?

#8699 Ciao

Posted by neonerfer on 24 August 2003 - 09:59 PM in Off Topic

See ya 'round.

#23489 I Need Help

Posted by neonerfer on 04 April 2004 - 11:03 PM in General Nerf

Awwww a brand new noob. He's so cute and defenseless.

There should be air restrictors that look like (II) on the ends of the pegs that the darts go on. Cut those off and file them down so they look like (O). That'll improve airflow. Use red nerf brand micros instead of the missiles the probably provided you, they'll go alot farther and are much more accurate. I prefer the nerf brand multi barreled pistols just because they seem to be more reliable and shoot better for indoor wars. I wouldn't try to open it up because you'll probably just fuck it up and not be able to get it back together.

You're probably just better off getting an Airtech 3000, Powerclip, or Maxx Shot, and you can find out how to modify them here. They're much better guns. If you don't try to type less like a retarded :w00t: raised on AOL, you'll probably just be banned.

#12049 Sd Fires

Posted by neonerfer on 28 October 2003 - 12:12 PM in Off Topic

~snip~

Where in the Cal do you live?

Uh, it's really scary out right now...the fire started in Simi Valley, moved to Northridge, then Porter Ranch, now Chatsworth, I'm next up on the list. :lol:

It's not pleasant. I don't know how much longer my house is going to last. When I go outside it's hard to breathe because the layer of smoke is so thick.

The flames are 4 miles away from my house.

I live in north San Diego county. Bonsall/Vista/Escondido area. Four miles? Jesus, hope everything is okay. The smoke is very visable outside, I walked out and there was just smoke everywhere. I don't think I'll be going outside at all today.

Edit: Smoke's getting worse. This is just...PEACHY! They're probably going to turn off the water soon so they can have more pressure, I should go shower.

#12038 Sd Fires

Posted by neonerfer on 27 October 2003 - 11:19 PM in Off Topic

The main fires are not more than 20-25 miles away from my house, we haven't been evacuated. There was a fire about 10 miles away in a huge track home place, they evacuated everyone, all the kids who lived there at school today got pulled out of class. They're all fine though, no homes lost. Friends of friend's houses have burned to the ground, but none of my close friends have been evacuated. Alot of people can see the fires from their homes, and a friend in San Diego was almost evacuated. We live in an adobe house, and there are well-watered, green avocado groves all around, so we're not too worried. The only way for our house to catch fire would be the eaves then the roof, so even if there was fire we'd just water the eaves. The grove's being heavily irrigated as a result of the drought too, so we're not too worried at all. Smoke's died down a bit, it was horrible at school though. We didn't even dress out for cross-country today, so I left early, and we don't have school tommorow and probably not on Wed either because the air quality is so poor. We get a couple holidays, but they're not worth all the homes and lives lost. Thanks for the concern, but we're all okay 'round here...so far. I'll keep you guys posted.

#1741 Favorite Yano Moment

Posted by neonerfer on 23 February 2003 - 03:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, that one was great. We had like three rushers and Kevin was kicking ass on support. Support held off long enough for me to get the flag out of the base and run it a few yards before I got hit. It was just as we had planned it. I think Mark grabbed it after me and support took out most of the enemy's defense. And yes, Sam was impaled by many a dart at once. The CTF grassy hill wars were great. It's been said before but the last war was just beautiful. Spoon was shooting from behind a bush and I snuck up behind him and tagged him with a Lock 'n' Load a point blank. Kevin asked Spoon if he was in and he wasn't, and I shouted to Ray and he wasn't in either. Then blue team just exchanged glances and Kevin shouted, "Blue Team, CHAAAAAAARGE!" I took out one man at the base and grabbed the flag. Blue team took out just about everyone else. I ran it to about 10 feet from our base and somehow got hit but the rest of my team was mostly in and near. Toj grabbed the flag as soon as I dropped it and capped it. Hey, what are useless clan members for, eh?

Another memorable moment was when Toj went akimbo in the grassy hilly CTF with dual LnL's. He ran up to a smaller hill and was flanked by two orange. He dove, LNL's ready in almost a swan dive and dodged both their shots. He shot at both of them, and I think got them both. I saw the whole thing and it looked
really damn cool.

#14790 Ah Hahahahahahahaha!

Posted by neonerfer on 21 December 2003 - 02:49 AM in Off Topic

creative and comical, but whats the relavence between C's head and a buzz lightyear nerfgun?...nevermind

You don't see it? Keep thinkin about it, it's pretty obvious...

#14765 Ah Hahahahahahahaha!

Posted by neonerfer on 20 December 2003 - 04:41 PM in Off Topic

Groove...that's beautiful.
Not the whole creepy floating head thing though, that's just weird.

#14692 Ah Hahahahahahahaha!

Posted by neonerfer on 19 December 2003 - 06:43 PM in Off Topic

That is the coolest fucking thing I've ever seen. I can't wait till C sees this.

#7049 Happy Belated 14th!

Posted by neonerfer on 15 July 2003 - 11:36 PM in Off Topic

:huh:

I hope you both fucking die.

#7099 Happy Belated 14th!

Posted by neonerfer on 16 July 2003 - 08:40 PM in Off Topic

If you get a large, heavy cardboard box with no return address, that's mine. Hope you like it. Don't worry about the ticking, it's a clock.

#7111 Happy Belated 14th!

Posted by neonerfer on 16 July 2003 - 10:25 PM in Off Topic

Thanks Julie!

#7108 Happy Belated 14th!

Posted by neonerfer on 16 July 2003 - 10:13 PM in Off Topic

Groove, you didn't send him the thong that I send you for your birthday, did you? If you did, then screw both of you, I had already worn it!

#8152 Need Help With Bow N' Arrow Total Conversion.

Posted by neonerfer on 13 August 2003 - 01:53 PM in Modifications

Ambitious. If you pull this off, and with the right barrel, it could be a cool gun. You have to realize that it's gonna kick like crazy when you shoot, so I wouldn't rule out some sort of stock or brace. I'd reccomend the following. Having a casing over where the pin is inserted into the plunger. Then you could attach a small casing for the pin, so the pin could be spring loaded. You pull the trigger, pin pulls up, let go of trigger, pin goes back down. This way, when you cock it, you can just pull the plunger back and it'll automatically lock, drastically improving the ROF. Seems like an okay idea, but you'd probably have more luck just building one from scratch out of PVC. You can attatch a stock, similar to the crossbow's, with runners for the ends of the plunger. The string set up is going to give you trouble though. You might consider making a trigger with a pin attached to the top of the trigger, and the pin would be inserted from the bottom. The trigger would be spring loaded, so when it is pulled back, the pin is pulled out with it, then moves back up with out pressure and automatically locks back in when the plunger is pulled back. Good luck!

#70914 Happy Birthday Neonerfer

Posted by neonerfer on 13 January 2006 - 02:22 AM in Off Topic

:)

thanks baby.

#10470 Like Rapcore?

Posted by neonerfer on 26 September 2003 - 06:04 PM in Off Topic

I'll just speak for everyone here. We don't like rapcore. We actually don't like you much either. Go ahead and shut the fuck up.

#28933 Armageddon '04 Wrapup Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 20 June 2004 - 12:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Steve, I fucking swear that when you stole our flag (stealthily), I heard darts hitting plastic. Twice. As did everyone else. Oh well, it was worth it seeing Shortshit chase you through all the trees.

Shit you should have told me. Now my stealth is worthless. Poo.

#28939 Armageddon '04 Wrapup Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 20 June 2004 - 01:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Which is kinda funny, considering that we were shouting it at you the entire time. Maybe your stealth is just in your brain, and you assume that no one is talking so you can't hear anything! But it was a good thing, too; if you didn't get that flag, we'd probably still be playing right now.

No hard feelings, a'ight?

I love my Maxshot.

Jesus you don't have to be so dick about it after the fact. As defence it's your responsibility to let the offense know if you saw something hit them. Not heard something, but infact saw a dart hit them or their gun and change direction. If you had rushed the flag you would have known how confusing shit gets with everyone shooting at you, trying to dodge their shots, shoot them, and take the flag simultaneously. The flag's the only thing you focus on and with that much adrenaline you often don't feel shots and apparently in my case can't hear much either because I didn't hear you or anyone else say anything. If Zach knew that I was hit why would he have kept chasing and shooting at someone who was already dead? Why didn't you approach me and let me know that I had infact been hit once the war was over or even later in the day? The fact that you or whoever saw me get hit neglected to take care of that means that you gave my team the victory so you can't bitch about it now.

#28914 Armageddon '04 Wrapup Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 19 June 2004 - 11:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Actually the best darts were the luscious lavender ones.

Anyone like my kamikazi run on my last life where I took out four people with a powerclip?

#28909 Armageddon '04 Wrapup Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 19 June 2004 - 11:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I just got back from Toj's and Armageddon was fucking awesome. The location was sweet, even if we did have to hike to the good locations. It was great to see all old timers and the new faces I saw got in the swing of things really quickly. I was stoked that I finally got my crossbow working up to par with micro stefans, can't wait for the next war.

Highlights:

-A two hour game of fucking rapture the fag. After tons of attempts on both flags we finally got it together and ended it.
-The second short game of CTF where I got sneaky and most people didn't even know I had captured it.
-Zach's adaptation of 3DBBQ's M&M system. He was workin' me up with it until his guns started "mysteriously" breaking.
-Me getting consistently owned by Paul. Paul is half my height. Not fair.
-Zach getting hit in the nuts six times, in the ass three times and once in the earlobe by me.
-Who needs nerf grenades when you have an endless supply of lemons?
-Hubbard's beast of a combogun/space ship, the S.S. Nerfstar. Seeing him fly home to planet Nerflactica was quite a beautiful sight. The crash immediately following wasn't, however.
- Steph #2 owning Spoon with dual powerclips.
-Our excellent nerf duels that weren't staged at all.
-Ray dodging just about every fucking shot I threw his way.
-That angsty, aggressive lounge music Toj had on in the garage. That really got the testosterone going.
-Meeting DXWQ (Kev's brother) who looked and acted just like Kevin, kicked ass for his first war.
-No one bothering us, no stupid yoga people, no tennis players, no soccer children getting picked off, no one calling the cops. Rural locations have their advantages!

Great group of nerfers and a great location. Total success.

#17710 Just In Case You Wanted A Nested Brass Lnl

Posted by neonerfer on 31 January 2004 - 02:04 PM in Modifications

Considering I have a crayola barrel on a LNL with a ratchet blast spring, I should revamp it. What spring do you have in there? Range?

#18447 Wclp

Posted by neonerfer on 07 February 2004 - 05:57 PM in General Nerf

M-m-maaad cow? Oh god, the horror, his threads are forever burned into my eyes.

*shivvers*

Don't you EVER mention that gun again. EVER!

#33577 Peasant's Quest

Posted by neonerfer on 09 August 2004 - 03:54 PM in Off Topic

Yeah I posted a bit about it in that other addictive game thread. Wonderful waste of time, very funny especially if you like H*R or King's Quest type games. This is a helpful walkthrough. I've got the entire game figured out except for Naked Ned. The robe has his initials on it and the house is his but I still can't figure out why he's there. Probably just to bother us. Definately check out the King's Quest series, great games. If you liked Peasant's Quest you can download the VGA remakes of KQ one and two here. In the first game though, make certain not to enter a certain hole in the ground without the magic mushroom. It will be your demise.

#44111 My Apologies

Posted by neonerfer on 15 December 2004 - 08:11 PM in Off Topic

how dare you.

#7854 New Virus! Urgent

Posted by neonerfer on 08 August 2003 - 12:36 PM in Off Topic

Thanks for the heads up. And thanks alot, Jesus!

#7862 New Virus! Urgent

Posted by neonerfer on 08 August 2003 - 01:05 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, I didn't think it looked too real. At least it wasn't one of those hoaxes that makes you delete the "virus" from your computer when you're really deleting a needed program. Anyways, the "It takes Guts to Say Jesus" email is probably just a religious email, and an anti-religious person or group of people started this hoax to stop people from reading the email and giving the senders a bad rep.