One Man Clan's Content

There have been 1000 items by One Man Clan (Search limited from 27-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#65377 Zombies

Posted by One Man Clan on 09 October 2005 - 02:21 PM in Off Topic

A friend of mine just IMed me this link, check it out.

http://65.127.124.62...4483241.stm.htm

Personally I believe umbrella is involved, but that's just the word on the street. In any case, start your prepartations now. I seriously suggest doing your homework now, if you haven't already seen any Romero movies. There is even a zombie survival guide on Amazon.com.

God speed everyone....

EDIT, that thing is older than i thought, but I figured we could all use a good one.

#51531 Your Pope Died.

Posted by One Man Clan on 04 April 2005 - 10:23 AM in Off Topic

Something just sounds right about the "Popinator"

#173040 Your Nerf Workshop

Posted by One Man Clan on 27 August 2008 - 10:00 PM in General Nerf

Holy Shit. Is it IMPOSSIBLE to work in a clean and organize work space? I'll have to take some photos when the sun comes up again and show you how it's done.

#131156 Your Nerf Teams Or Clans

Posted by One Man Clan on 01 December 2007 - 09:11 PM in General Nerf

I'm my own fucking clan.

#203864 Your Nerf Gun Ranges

Posted by One Man Clan on 16 January 2009 - 05:19 PM in General Nerf

I am deeply upset with everyone who posted in this thread. It's a good thing I can't deal with you all right now. Rest assured punishments will be handed out at some point.

#239000 Your Favourite Long Range/accuracy Rifle

Posted by One Man Clan on 28 June 2009 - 06:58 AM in Modifications

Shame on you. Dragon, you're lucky I'm in a good mood. Normally the attitude of "I know this is wrong but I'm gonna do it anyway" pisses me off more than you know. Moonlight, you should know better too.

#103183 Your Choice Of Weapons

Posted by One Man Clan on 30 April 2007 - 03:46 PM in General Nerf

Nerf boy, I'm in a good mood. You have lived for another day. Rambo, you should know better. Bag of guns wearing, potato chip bag mess making, pistachio finding gimp legged piece of shit.

#150182 Your Biggest Nerf Regret

Posted by One Man Clan on 09 April 2008 - 06:22 AM in General Nerf

Way too many to list. Most of them involve spraining my ankle at a war.

Some have been caught on tape.

Can't forget this one either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

I'm trying to find the footage from the first APOC where I jumped out of the woods w/o pumping my PC. That was a fucking let down.

#105796 Your Best Paintjobs/modifications

Posted by One Man Clan on 15 May 2007 - 09:28 PM in General Nerf

Fuck him, if he's going to be a child about it.

Bakura,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

You couldn't follow simple rules. Not to mention, your member name was perhaps the lamest character on Yu-Gi-Oh. Take your millennium ring and hit the bricks.

Your account will not be functional until Sep. 24, 2034 10:26PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

Never say I that I don't give the people what they want. Ask and you shall receive.

#105768 Your Best Paintjobs/modifications

Posted by One Man Clan on 15 May 2007 - 07:53 PM in General Nerf

Yes I understand but some people don't go to the modifications part. I just wanted to give those who don't look there a chance to post what they think is their best. I understand your concerns but please understand my reasoning.
THanks!

Listen Demon guy from Yu-Gi-Oh, we don't need redundant threads. Either use the other thread or do not post at all. If a user can't find the modifications forum, maybe they would be better suited on another forum.

#105582 Your Best Paintjobs/modifications

Posted by One Man Clan on 14 May 2007 - 09:53 PM in General Nerf

There's no need for an additional topic when Groove has already pointed him to the proper thread to use. Do your homework.

#127542 Yeah, So Im New...

Posted by One Man Clan on 26 October 2007 - 02:40 PM in General Nerf

Thanks for the wonderfull reception guys!

The reception is dictated by the member. Look at the DRASTIC difference between yourself and mtreldon or whatever his name was.

#94215 Yay Im Happy!

Posted by One Man Clan on 11 November 2006 - 11:16 PM in Modifications

Admin/Moderator word is final. Man Law!

Hopefully some of you are old enough to abide by those laws.

#121296 Yay I Got A Wii

Posted by One Man Clan on 27 August 2007 - 03:56 PM in Off Topic

Rub my nuts. I've had a Wii since launch. I played Zelda for all of 1 hour before I said fuck it. The last game I did that to was Majora's Mask. I haven't played either since my original 1 hour. The only thing I keep it hooked up for is to play GC games and the occasional virtual console game.

I love paying to play the original legend of zelda on multiple platforms. Whatever it cost me back in the day (probably in the neighborhood of $50), $14.99 for my Gameboy version, and now an extra $5 for the Virtual Console. Way to beat a dead horse Nintendo. Who are they kidding? Way to bundle a bunch of emulators with your system and charge me for the ROMs.

Make some goddamn good games or I'm switching to the 360 permanently. The only things worth playing are Wii Sports, Mario Party, and a few selections from the Virtual Console.

The only other game that looks worth my time is Carnival Games. That shit looks retarded fun, yo!

#9240 Y Does Everyone Favor Single Barrel

Posted by One Man Clan on 04 September 2003 - 08:22 PM in Modifications

I used to think multi-barrels were the way to go. Then I went to APOC and learned about making most weapons single barrel breech loading PVC. If done properly, you can be just as fast reloading a single barrel then with a 4 barrel assembly. You can carry multiple loaded barrels or better yet make a 2-3 PVC barrel contraption and carry it with you. This makes reload even faster. When you get comfortable, a single barrel weapon can dominate. Also, it doesn't hurt to add a second shot to a single barrel gun by integrating something or at least carrying a sidearm.

#4389 X2

Posted by One Man Clan on 08 May 2003 - 05:00 PM in Off Topic

If you payed close attention, Beast was in the movie. There was a quick clip of a news report on TV and the guy speaking was Doctor Henry McCoy, beasts real name (it said Dr. Henry McCoy under his head in a by line like any newscast has). However he looked like a Human. Also, if you looked at the names flying by when Mystique was looking for the location of Magneto on Lady Deathstrike's (Yuricho's) computer, the name LeReau, Remy came up. That is Gambit. Lastly, I'm not too sure of this one but, the girl who fell through her bed when the Marines stormed the school may have been a young Shadowcat (kitty in X:Men Evolution).

As cool as Cable would be, Apocalypse and other such storylines would confuse the shit out of those non comic geeks out there.

#10426 X-stream Maxshot

Posted by One Man Clan on 25 September 2003 - 08:52 PM in General Nerf

I've got NIB maxshots i'll sell for 5 plus 5 shipping.

#42585 X-bow Painting

Posted by One Man Clan on 26 November 2004 - 02:02 PM in Modifications

The paint IS the krylon fusion paint. My Xbow is painted similar to Rags, and the Fusion paint has a sweet finish. Also, if u lightly sand and prime first, I have used a variety of spray paints without problems.

#105585 X-bow

Posted by One Man Clan on 14 May 2007 - 09:56 PM in General Nerf

FYI, there is no better or best gun. You will come to learn as you nerf that it's really what you the player does that makes you a good nerfer. I'm just as good with a at2k as I am with an xbow. I have seen other guys that are better with pistols than they are with primaries.

This is why "What gun is best" threads never work and they just become an opinions thread.

#42029 Wwe

Posted by One Man Clan on 18 November 2004 - 09:01 PM in Off Topic

Fuck you Talio, I wrestled for 4 years in highschool. And Phil if u think girls like Christy Hemme and Stacy Kiebler are Horse faces, you're FUCKING GHEY!

Anyway, I used to big a big wwF fan, but not anymore. It just hit the shitter with the brand split, and there really aren't any outstanding superstars.

#42129 Wwe

Posted by One Man Clan on 20 November 2004 - 08:17 PM in Off Topic

Word up, I'm just messing with you dude. I know it's cool about the wrestling thing. Actually I was just looking for another excuse to call Phil gay.

Talio is my brotha from anotha motha. I can't wait till we get to go out drinking on Hasbro's tab. Then we just might be brothers for life.

#68438 Wtf

Posted by One Man Clan on 27 November 2005 - 12:36 PM in Off Topic

Man, I can't argue with you if you can't type in legible english. Sheesh, these goons get worse everytime.

Where's Vacc when you need him?

#68769 Wtf

Posted by One Man Clan on 03 December 2005 - 10:56 PM in Off Topic

Not to continue to beat a dead horse, but isn't your entire country on fire thanks to your friendly neighborhood muslims whom you treat like shit and revolted against you douchebags? Or is it le douchebags? Ah, whatever....viva la revolution or some shit.

For the record I love my fries, my toast, and my kisses, French. That's about it really.

#68434 Wtf

Posted by One Man Clan on 27 November 2005 - 12:33 PM in Off Topic

TIS is probably still sleeping off our war yesterday. He'll deal with this dipshit when he checks the boards later today. Relax, it's all under control.

By the way, Paul, when you do check this thread, can you please change my and everyone else's title to "pussy nerd"?

#170049 Worst Nerf Gun Ever!

Posted by One Man Clan on 17 August 2008 - 04:52 PM in General Nerf

Pulsator. I think we're done here.

#171463 Worst Gun Ever P2

Posted by One Man Clan on 21 August 2008 - 11:49 PM in General Nerf

*ahem* (in my best nelson impression) Ha..Ha....

#246797 World Of Warcraft

Posted by One Man Clan on 12 August 2009 - 09:40 PM in Off Topic

WoW is gay.

#49995 Woohoo! 13 Beat A 4!

Posted by One Man Clan on 18 March 2005 - 10:08 PM in Off Topic

To a top seeded Illinios? Are you insane? It's a miracle they were only down by 1 at the half. I love my NJ schools and all, but they stand about as much chance as my Ramapo Roadrunners would, who are 04-05 NJAC champs for the first time in the school's history.

#50010 Woohoo! 13 Beat A 4!

Posted by One Man Clan on 19 March 2005 - 07:44 AM in Off Topic

Can't believe the Orangemen are out too. WTF is wrong with the world.

#98998 Wondering

Posted by One Man Clan on 31 January 2007 - 12:03 PM in Modifications

I'll take it that you also haven't been to many wars, judging by your member #, post count, and postings already.

It's just something that won't work with Nerf. The projectiles don't hold up to the stresses of high air pressure. Even if they did, they wouldn't burst on impact and would do SERIOUS damage to those getting hit with them. Nerf does NOT equal paintball.

Not to mention, it would totally ruin the game in it's current foam. Hits would not be a matter of skill, but more of a spray and pray that ruined PB for me. Trust me, go to a DCNO or whatever you're local war is and you'll see why it'll never work.

Not your fault for posting about this. Every new guy that comes around (especially PBers) try to figure out a way to do something like this. Please, just don't let your next post be about making Nerf "grenades."

#173580 Women Who Nerf: Boost Or Decrease Attractiveness?

Posted by One Man Clan on 30 August 2008 - 12:16 AM in General Nerf

Girls + Nerf = recipe for disaster. Just trust me on this one.

#88725 Will There Be A Bullpup Design In The N-strike Line?

Posted by One Man Clan on 01 September 2006 - 02:50 PM in General Nerf

Can't wait to hear it all! I'll forward it along to my friends at Hasbro! </Sarcasm>

#88779 Will There Be A Bullpup Design In The N-strike Line?

Posted by One Man Clan on 02 September 2006 - 07:53 AM in General Nerf

But back to the main point of this topic I'm just wondering why Nerf doesn't use it's development and manufacturing capabilities to it's fullest?

You're joking, right? Do you own a fucking Longshot? I'm pretty sure a blaster like that that has been in development for over 2 years (before we even saw an IDEA for the FAR, and not to shit on BoltS.niper), is using your full potential. I may NOT hae said this before, but here it is:

The team at Hasbro has so many ideas and things that it would just blow your mind. They can't make every blaster they want to for a myriad of reasons. The team loves to keep pushing it to the next level, so just imagine what's next in line after the LS. I for one can't wait to see. And again, give the team time and all the credit they deserve. I WISH I had a LS when I was a kid. I had to settle for the lame ass sawtooth, and a missle storm. Ah, the good old days...........

I'm not arguing with you Murkrow, but just choose your words more wisely next time.

#338969 Why you cant use the word Sniper and other word filter shenanigans

Posted by One Man Clan on 16 May 2014 - 07:23 AM in Site Feedback

Good to see the filter is still in place. On the random chance I do pop in, it still makes me giggle. #oldregime. We should get shirts made for APOC this year....

#254190 Why Talio Hates You All

Posted by One Man Clan on 21 October 2009 - 09:44 AM in News

Why the fuck did anyone reply to this thread? It just goes to show you that you don't understand anything he said in the first place.

When it comes to posting, I always think about it like this. Do I have something to say? Either way, I generall DON'T POST it, unless it's a response to a war thread. The less you post here the better. See my signature for how I really feel.

#33639 [ec] Gnomefest3 August 21st

Posted by One Man Clan on 10 August 2004 - 08:31 AM in Nerf Wars

what would be the price of the nstrike set if u are to get it?

#33650 [ec] Gnomefest3 August 21st

Posted by One Man Clan on 10 August 2004 - 12:07 PM in Nerf Wars

Phil I'm good for 100'. And let me know when u can stephen. Also, is anyone looking for anything in particular gun wise? I will be operating the black market at gnome fest and I was curious to see who needs what. I just picked up 3 twin sets at target so i will have modded NF's and AT2k's galore for sale. Let me know if anyone is looking for anything not modded as well. Lastly, If I get around to it, I will be selling sets of my zeros. I'm thinking right now of 50 for 6$ and 100 for $10.

#32202 [ec] Gnomefest3 August 21st

Posted by One Man Clan on 23 July 2004 - 06:03 PM in Nerf Wars

I am most likely in, and im probably interested in some of that FBR

#33214 [ec] Gnomefest3 August 21st

Posted by One Man Clan on 05 August 2004 - 04:23 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm all about the red paint. Also, Talio, the micro-firing WMD's line is pure comedic genius. That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

#33011 [ec] Gnomefest3 August 21st

Posted by One Man Clan on 03 August 2004 - 03:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Dude, don't take it personally. Everyone is welcome. I was only bitchin b/c I was getting taken out real fast in rounds, and I'm not used to that. I guess I just gotta adapt to the changing state of nerf. HOWEVER, I will be hard pressed to adapt to micros. Philly guys, I hope all of you can make it. I look forward to nerfing with you again.