Your Nerf Teams Or Clans

Post up your Teams or Clans

19 replies to this topic

#1 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:25 PM

Im not sure if this goes here but if someone will tell me to move it then I will.

Ok the idea of this thread is to post up something about your Teams or Clans like, how many people you have, what is unique or even what style you play in.

Il start by saying my Team is called Tweal Block and we have five people in it including me. The possitions we have are one defense, one Loser, one offensive runner and two troopers. We have a practice in my basement every two weeks and outside every month. I think my Team is unique because of our style, we stay back and drag our opponents towards us then we take them out when their in a group close enough.

Anyone else wanna say something about their Teams or Clans?
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#2 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:36 PM

I think my Team is unique because of our style, we stay back and drag our opponents towards us then we take them out when their in a group close enough.

What, the team of teddy bears and sofa pillows you play against? And I beleive theres a similar topic already in the nerf war forum.

#3 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:59 PM

z80, I searced but couldnt find anything, sorry if it is there but what do you have up your ass, we have wars against other teams in my area and we only practice in my basement shooting at each other.

Edited by rokor, 01 December 2007 - 03:00 PM.

"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#4 biofreak2

biofreak2

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:56 PM

I have a group or "squad" called Wardog. We have 5 members I'm an all around guy,we have a heavy weapons guy with a titan and big bad bow,automatic weapons with a magstrike,a guy with 2 nitefinders, and another all around guy. Our strategy is to form an arrow then form a circle around the enemies.
Here in Wardog Clan we don't yell "FOR SPARTAAAAAAAA" we yell "FOR SUPERFOODTOWNNNNNNN", ya know mix things up a bit.

#5 lionhead333

lionhead333

Aslan

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:35 PM

The Cupcake Clan.
We have 6 members. Our signiture gun is a RF20 painted flat brown, with a white, color specked (sprinkles) muffler. The red barrels are a cherry. :lol:

We don't get much competition though. Most of us lack the initiative to get anything going.
QUOTE(Ubermensch)
If I were you, I wouldn't mess with the mods, or make stupid mistakes like misspelling their names. I mean, CAVV is really tough on that kind of thing

Most recent write up-
Sharpshooter 2

#6 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:23 PM

I have a clan of 13yr olds :D (includeing moi my self) but we dont get competition because we have no other clans or teams to fight :( I my-self is the leader of the clan with my big blast :lol: for pure 100ft ownage.

If theres anyone in Montreal up for nerfing then pm me!

#7 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 08:48 PM

The Foam Warriors of Presbyterian College are a clan based in Clinton, SC. We're 41ish members strong and are interested in pushing Southeastern Nerf to new heights.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#8 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 09:11 PM

I'm my own fucking clan.
I hate you.

#9 Tofu

Tofu

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:10 PM

I'm my own fucking clan.

Ha, I'm siging that.

I don't have a clan. I usually nerf with my best bro Alex 1v1. Sometimes we get others to join, sometimes not really. My first nerf wars were with teams with 5v5. Those were intense.
I eat air restrictors for breakfast.

QUOTE(P.C. III @ Jan 17 2008, 12:19 PM) View Post

A great nf can beat a crummy xbow...

^BS^

#10 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:30 PM

I has a clan or team we go by a few different names which are: The Super Happy Mega Awesome To The Max Smiley Day Stupendous Lawn Fighting Clan, Team Fuck Buddy, and the most recent Project Meat Market.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#11 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:49 PM

My friend and a couple other of kids are trying to start a little clan.

So far we have 5 people.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#12 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:01 AM

I don't have a clan. I just usually play with my family.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#13 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:17 AM

Does that mean One Man Clan plays with himself?

Having a clan is great, and a lot of fun, but I grew up just having wars with my little brother (Shade on NerfHQ), and over the summer that's my only option. One on One wars are a very different dynamic, and a lot of fun. Having bigger wars is great, but even if you're only nerfing with one other person you're still nerfing.

It's not the same as a larger war, but it's a start, and can be the start to a clan.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#14 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:08 PM

Ok, I'll actually contribute. My clan is Clan Nightshift, in westchester, NY. We have about 15-20 regular members. We don't really have a unique style though, though I would say we are more focused on longrange and less on ROF than most people.

#15 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 03:41 PM

Does that mean One Man Clan plays with himself?

Having a clan is great, and a lot of fun, but I grew up just having wars with my little brother (Shade on NerfHQ), and over the summer that's my only option. One on One wars are a very different dynamic, and a lot of fun. Having bigger wars is great, but even if you're only nerfing with one other person you're still nerfing.

It's not the same as a larger war, but it's a start, and can be the start to a clan.

Yeah, I guess your right.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#16 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:44 PM

I laugh at your clans.....but I'm an asshole.

War of the Horsemen

VACC

#17 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:32 PM

My group doesn't have an official name. We all go to the same gymnastics center. We nerf about every weekend. But that number will unfortunately decrease when meet season comes around. My group consists of seven people. We all age between 13 and 16 years. We don't really have a certain style. But we do tend to lean towards rate of fire instead of range.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#18 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:11 AM

Me, a friend and his little brother have extremely slow (stare downs) or fast games (crazy rush) in his basement. I don't know what we should call ourselves yet...Lightning Slugs...I dunno
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#19 Squishy

Squishy

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:40 AM

Over here at University of Maryland we have the Nerf Apocalypse Society, and our big game each semester that draws the most people is Humans vs Zombies, we get about 300 people playing. We have impromptu games on some weekends indoors or out(there are some incredibly amazing areas to play here on campus) with things like protect the VIP, 2 man team death matches, CTF, what have you. We have 5 groups for our CTF season, Pirates, Ninjas, Robots, Milita, and QuEx(don't ask), who focus on being mutable, stealth and speed, firepower, teamwork, and melee, respectively.
Updated 6/2/08
We are the proud members of University of Maryland Nerf Activity Society, summer plans are:
Weekly games and summer Dart o' War.
WE LOVE OUTSIDE PLAYERS.

visit www.umdnerf.com for rules and forums or PM me for any questions. We always welcome outside players.

#20 Twitch

Twitch

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:25 PM

Whenever I'm a team captain at one of my University's games it's always Team Twitch's Bitches. And no, none of the girls mind.

(yeah, I go by the name twitch in my everyday life; my last 3 girlfriends didn't know my real name till at least the 3rd date.)

Edited by Twitch, 04 December 2007 - 07:33 PM.

"If Groove was a woman, I'd totally have asked him to go home with me tonight ...is that weird?"
~bpso86

"Being a moderator on NHQ is like being a judge in the Special Olympics."
~JediJoe9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users