legacy179's Content

There have been 16 items by legacy179 (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#249482 Battle.net Account Dump!

Posted by legacy179 on 03 September 2009 - 11:15 AM in Off Topic

Damn, I was just going to do this, I even got the whole thing typed up on MS Word.

My accounts: Diablo 2 LOD: Qth99(U.S West) Mulemonster(U.S West).

And yes, I play on U.S West because U.S east is a fucking Dupe Central.

PM me if you feel like doing anything.

#245072 Your A Pussy

Posted by legacy179 on 01 August 2009 - 08:54 PM in Off Topic

I don't think this is the real King of Butt Land. If you look at his old posts, he posts with intelligence. I bet he is now inactive, and some kid or 40 year old virgin hacked his account.

I completely agree. One can see that recently, his post quality went down the crapper. First it was Bomberman(what happened to that guy anyways?) and now KOBL.

#243739 Nerf In Japan

Posted by legacy179 on 24 July 2009 - 11:06 PM in General Nerf

很性感. But wow, 3DBBQ is back! This is awesome, I have always admired your work. Maybe now I'll finally make a Homemade of my own.

#243194 Titan Main Barrel.

Posted by legacy179 on 22 July 2009 - 04:03 PM in Homemades

I have reccently purchased a titan and after opening it screwed on the barrel. Only after that did I realize that the barrel locks and it would need to be removed to open the gun. If anybody has any insight on how to remove the barrel that would be greatly appreciated.

- Ebox

Force it out like a man. The locking tabs aren't too sturdy, my barrel twisted out with just a bit of force.

#240215 "2009 Dew Tour"

Posted by legacy179 on 04 July 2009 - 09:27 PM in General Nerf

The whole whistle blowing and telling you "You're out." takes away from the whole scrimmage idea for me. I wouldn't like some guy in a striped shirt yelling at me and blowing the whistle every time I was hit.

#232857 How Do You Put A Picture On A Post

Posted by legacy179 on 27 May 2009 - 03:58 PM in Off Topic

Here ya go. http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=1497

#231763 Uin13 Show Yourself!

Posted by legacy179 on 21 May 2009 - 08:49 PM in Off Topic

I don't know what his name Is on this forum so I am starting an international bountyhunt.
The winner will be crowned the grand poo bah! And will rule the world!

And also, for a new system in my Vulcan, which should I use? Copper or PVC or CPVC, I am using air under extreme presure.

Ice.

#231374 Hinged Double Barrel Pump Action Shotgun

Posted by legacy179 on 19 May 2009 - 07:11 PM in Modifications

Nice mod, something I'm gonna have to do sooner or later. I have a question about the loading. As we all know, springers work better with a tight barrel as opposed to a looser one. With your current set-up, how hard is it to load 4 darts down one barrel?

-Edit: I noticed that you have a interchangeable barrel system rigged up there, what are the coupler sizes? How is that piece extending from the gun fit your 1/2 PVC inside, while have a coupler outside? (not at the same time of course)

#227876 Recon Forgrip Mod

Posted by legacy179 on 03 May 2009 - 11:18 AM in Modifications

Okay first, how the hell hasn't this guy been suspended or banned yet?

A word for the wise, Read the CoC and memorize it by heart or you will die here.
Also do not argue with admins, or anybody, that is disrespectful which is bad to do to anyone no matter if they are a member, contributor, or ADMIN.

And from now on use proper grammar; my 10 year old brother writes better than you and he has a learning disability. As well as don't post more then once, use the edit button.

Last but not least, use the search function before you post a mod because it might have already been done.

Nk3

-------------

Ahh, the irony.

Well, I fixed YOUR punctuation. Seeing as how you write, I would hate seeing your 10 year old brother's writing.

Anyway going back on topic, nice mod, glad to see new ideas here. The wire looks a bit flimsy, and might bend over usage. Have you thought about using some Mechanix parts? I always found those little strips of metal with screw holes in them useful for modifications.

#223793 Byob

Posted by legacy179 on 15 April 2009 - 03:49 PM in General Nerf

Remember, every clipped gun, besides the LS, is absolute shit.

Vindicator says otherwise.

So does Mr. FAR

And probably some others I don't care to look up right now.

Just because something is a fad, doesn't mean something is necessarily stupid, or vice versa. You can't always tell a book by it's cover.

I meant magazine using guns made recently are all bad. The PC uses more of a dart holder, rather than something that advances the darts, and the FAR is just fucking homemade awesomesauce.

I was referring more to the Recon, and Monsters vs. Aliens gun.

I still say that it only fires darts in its pistol form, being primed by fulling that square on the side back, just like the original Clone Troopers Blaster. There's no way that it can fire a dart down that much faux barreling, or transport the air that far. I also see no evidence of a magazine.

Hell, I see a something that looks damn like a clip right above the trigger!

#223611 Bbb Mod Problem

Posted by legacy179 on 14 April 2009 - 04:38 PM in Modifications

Hmm, did you properly replace those 2 locking tabs? That glurp sound sort of reminds me of when I jammed an overly huge stefan into the barrel and the sound it made when I tried to fire it.

#217749 Longshot Breakthough (takes Stress Of The Boltsled) (writeup's Up)

Posted by legacy179 on 12 March 2009 - 08:20 PM in Modifications

I spot an extremely large problem: you can't use the stock effectively. The string would just be under the friction of your shoulder, and stay in place, or atleast go in really slowly.

~F!nnster

PS: the LongBow is kind of a good name, but it's also really, really stupid (I highly suggest that you rename it).

No. He put the string hole in the side of the stock, so it does not get stuck between your shoulder and the stock.

#217100 New Tactical Scope Made By N-strike

Posted by legacy179 on 09 March 2009 - 02:40 PM in General Nerf

Zoom in and strike your target over extreme range with the ultimate in N-STRIKE accuracy!

Judging by that statement, I'm guessing that it has zoom.

#216381 Cpvc Breech

Posted by legacy179 on 04 March 2009 - 10:45 PM in Darts and Barrels

A problem that I have had with cpvc breeches is that when you do not push the dart all the way forward until you can not see the dart in the breech opening, when the air comes, instead of pushing the dart through the barrel, it will sometimes cause the dart to be squished forward, causing it to expand temporaily and not get all the way through the barrel.

#216097 New Improved Vulcan On My Website

Posted by legacy179 on 03 March 2009 - 03:47 PM in General Nerf

To actually add some constructive criticism, here.

This video will give you some ideas how to make it look badass, even if the one in the video does not fire.

#215020 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by legacy179 on 25 February 2009 - 09:14 PM in General Nerf

l33t can you please give me a quote on where it said the Fury Fire was a springer?

Furyfire - holds 10 darts. Instead of cocking the gun back, like the Maverick, etc. you'll pump the handle at the front of the gun, like a shotgun. This will load the gun, and then you can fire with the trigger, then repeat. Basically a newer and better version of the Dart Tag (10 dart version). Actually it's a lot more similar to the Maverick, in terms of how the gun is designed. Only real difference is that the rotating barrel is more like the Firefly, and the pump is at the front, for "easier and faster firing". It's not an air powered gun, with an air pump and a tank. It's spring loaded, like the Maverick, Raider, etc.

As much as I hate proving people wrong... Actually I'll really enjoy it in this case. The furyfire is a pump action gun. I am now 99% sure. Look at the two furyfire guns.

Posted Image

Notice how the green one on top has the priming handle fully extended, while the orange on on the bottom is only half extended. If this were a spring powered gun there would be a second spring pulling the handles back up so the plunger tube could properly fire.

So there it is. They use an air tank.

Excuse me sir, allow me to point out a possible error in your theory. As I remember with the Buzzbee Belt Blaster, the cocking mechanism was used for two things. 1, to cock it, 2, to load a new dart by rotating the mech. You would cock the handle back half to prime the gun, or all the way to cock and rotate it. And as i remember, the Buzzbee belt blaster could still be fired when the cocking handle was only pulled back halfway.

So i would not be so quick to decide if the Furyfire will be a air gun or not. :D