kingofnerf's Content

There have been 49 items by kingofnerf (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#51091 Hard Drive Install

Posted by kingofnerf on 29 March 2005 - 10:26 PM in Off Topic

I've never had a problem with installing the hard-drives. Just about all of them are the same. Do you have the right threads?
Switching the motherboard is not all that easy. You gotta make sure all processors are fast enough for motherboard, and all hardware. Then you gotta get all the right threads. Its a difficult task, to people who don't know about computers.

#49834 X-box And Computer Networking

Posted by kingofnerf on 16 March 2005 - 08:17 PM in Off Topic

I was just curious if anyone did, tried, or know if you can or cant make the system link (the port) of an x-box wireless. It seems that the x-box and computers networking is really similiar. Could you put a wirless card into an x-box? with it working obviosly.

#48420 Ages Of Nerfers

Posted by kingofnerf on 01 March 2005 - 10:41 PM in General Nerf

16 in a month, and getting my license day of birthday.

#47543 What Is The Difference Of These Guns?

Posted by kingofnerf on 18 February 2005 - 11:11 PM in General Nerf

Nobody told me before they had the same ranges.

Thanks for the info.

#47497 What Is The Difference Of These Guns?

Posted by kingofnerf on 18 February 2005 - 04:37 PM in General Nerf

Does anybody know the ranges of ALL the guns I asked about?

#47428 What Is The Difference Of These Guns?

Posted by kingofnerf on 17 February 2005 - 06:07 PM in General Nerf

15 feet unmodded maximum. I haven't wasted my time modding them, but I might sometime... I just really don't like them because they are so big and so fragile.

Which darts? And with which gun (the version)?

#47426 What Is The Difference Of These Guns?

Posted by kingofnerf on 17 February 2005 - 06:05 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know specific ranges?

#47423 What Is The Difference Of These Guns?

Posted by kingofnerf on 17 February 2005 - 05:58 PM in General Nerf

What are the differences between the 3 different versions of sm 3000s? (yellow version, green version, and blue version)
What distances do they get unmodded and modded?
How accurate are they?

If you need pic they are all on nerfcenter.com

#47234 One Of The Best Guns

Posted by kingofnerf on 14 February 2005 - 05:18 PM in General Nerf

I bought a mav, and while i'm lovin the semi-auto goodness, i must say im still a little dissapointed.It only gets maybe 25-30' range, and is extremely hard to mod, other than a basicair restrictor mod...Maybe someone should try trimming the shell so there is enough space to actually put barrels ON the turret...

My friend actually put the barrel inside the clip, it theretically should work, but not all the bullets actually do work.

#47151 One Of The Best Guns

Posted by kingofnerf on 13 February 2005 - 12:53 AM in General Nerf

Has anybody tried to make the clips interchangable? similiar to the pc.

#47063 How Do I Open An Old 750?

Posted by kingofnerf on 09 February 2005 - 09:28 PM in Modifications

I got a flat head and kept pring. I first started with a small one then got bigger and bigger ones. Took a long time and a lot of patience, but it eventualy came off.

#46987 Simple Nite Finder Mod

Posted by kingofnerf on 07 February 2005 - 06:04 PM in Modifications

And, as you probly know, you can store bullets were the batteries are.

#46873 Anyone Know Of A Website To Make A Projector?

Posted by kingofnerf on 03 February 2005 - 06:39 PM in Off Topic

What is the point here ?

First of all this topic is in off topic.

Secondly I want a projector, but they cost too much, so I hoped building one would be cheaper.

People, please post only if you have something to say.

#46869 Anyone Know Of A Website To Make A Projector?

Posted by kingofnerf on 03 February 2005 - 06:04 PM in Off Topic

Ok, at one time I had researched this A LOT. Do NOT use the upside down TV method, it sucks.

You will find everything you need :
here

and here you can buy some parts: here

There are some other ones I had bookmarked, but I am in the process of switching computers and those are the only ones I could think of. If you are going to make a projector I would suggest looking at a guy named" ace_3000" on those forusm. He has the best designs and seems to be the smartest, you can also buy parts from him. You should look at some of the result also, some are better then retail projectors. If you have the time and money, I would suggest making one of these. I was going to but, then I had a lot of school work and had to stop planning. I might start up again soon.

Is the guys name "ace 3000 1"?

#46861 Anyone Know Of A Website To Make A Projector?

Posted by kingofnerf on 03 February 2005 - 10:28 AM in Off Topic

Alright! Thanks

#46823 Anyone Know Of A Website To Make A Projector?

Posted by kingofnerf on 02 February 2005 - 06:06 PM in Off Topic

I was wanting to make a projector, and my dad says their are websites describing step by step how to make one at home.

Does anybody know of a site like this?

#46801 Anyone Wanna Nerf During Presidents Week?

Posted by kingofnerf on 01 February 2005 - 09:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Anyone want to have a nerf war in Kent, Wa? Presidents week is comming up soon.

#46800 At2k + Nf = ?

Posted by kingofnerf on 01 February 2005 - 09:35 PM in Modifications

Is the at2k pump flimsy? It looks flimsy.

Thats an awsome mod though! Get the night finder that attaches to the titan, and use that to do the same thing as you did. This way their would be like 3 guns hangen off the titan.

#46799 Primary Weapons

Posted by kingofnerf on 01 February 2005 - 09:24 PM in General Nerf

I pesonally like homemades as primarys, but lots of people think they are "un-nerflike." My friends like maxshots, sm1500s, nfs and splitfires are pretty good too. I love my duel nfs because you get two shots and they are really light and easy to carrey(sp).

How far does your homeade shoot?

#46783 Primary Weapons

Posted by kingofnerf on 01 February 2005 - 10:23 AM in General Nerf

I had a crossbow once and didn't like it very much. The shell is awsome, but it doesn't fire as well as I had hoped.

#46762 Primary Weapons

Posted by kingofnerf on 31 January 2005 - 08:24 PM in General Nerf

Rapid Fire 20s are quite popular, at least among my age group it seems. Guess it depends on what you like, though. That's one of my personal favorites.

Personally I dont like rapid fires. They are un-reliable and break easily.

I think the usual primary's vary. Try making a poll or something.

#46663 Stefan Darts

Posted by kingofnerf on 28 January 2005 - 09:50 PM in Homemades

I did something pretty cool with darts. I used fishing line and tied two darts together (I made a loop with the string, and put it in the pointy end of pin, then glued the pin in). I put one dart in a gun, ant let the other stephan hang down, then shot. You need a fairly strong gun. The bullets will spin around in a circle.

Whoa whoa whoa. Don't do that, it's dangerous. Seriously, the darts could wrap around someone's neck. I know this is pretty improbable, but don't take a chance.

Edit: I think they might be fun and cool and stuff, just not for wars. But they're like numchuck darts :ph34r:!

"I've got all your equipment in my locker, you should come get it some time 'cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore."

-Napoleon, from Napoleon Dynamite

I just had to do that...

dude, they really dont hurt that bad at all. And what would happen if they rapped around someones neck? Nothing!! It just fall of.

#46633 Stefan Darts

Posted by kingofnerf on 28 January 2005 - 11:11 AM in Homemades

I did something pretty cool with darts. I used fishing line and tied two darts together (I made a loop with the string, and put it in the pointy end of pin, then glued the pin in). I put one dart in a gun, ant let the other stephan hang down, then shot. You need a fairly strong gun. The bullets will spin around in a circle.

This idea I'm sure many people have done. Make the darts about 1/4 of the normal size, then put a bunch in the barrel, so when you shoot, its like a shotgun, bullets spread.

#46136 Washington War

Posted by kingofnerf on 14 January 2005 - 10:56 AM in Nerf Wars

This monday is the war, Is their anyone??

#46121 Ripped Off, Need Help Fixing.

Posted by kingofnerf on 13 January 2005 - 11:03 PM in General Nerf

Seriously?Wow, they are scammers. 12.00 on an at2k is unbeliveable..Actually, not for me, they charged me 12.00 a piece shiping and handling too. Im gonna give them the worst feedback possible, and try to delete their account by complaining to ebay. Back on topic, I think i lost all my air tech ammo, so I used a hot nail to shape the holes in some micro stephans like the air restrictors in the at3k. it only shot about 6' flat, but i can fix that with a hacksaw, some cpvc, and some epoxy.I think I'll take out the cursed restrictors and do a simple barrel replacement. It still might only bring it up to about 30', but it dosent matter, im gonna use my sm1500 (once I fix the airtank) as my main weapon anyway.Also, is my sm1500 the newer or older one? its the one with the wierd thing connecting the handle tthe pump.

Instead of heating a nail, I have found using a screw driver works better because of the handle. You can heat the tip, and the handle wont get hot.

#46102 Ripped Off, Need Help Fixing.

Posted by kingofnerf on 13 January 2005 - 08:30 PM in General Nerf

Yea the AT3K does that if you don't use the proper airtech darts with it. It really sucks if you don't mod it.

How far do the darts go after you mod them?

In order for me to send pic you need to give me your email, because I cant seem to get pic up on nerfhaven.

#46097 Ripped Off, Need Help Fixing.

Posted by kingofnerf on 13 January 2005 - 08:04 PM in General Nerf

My at3k seemed to be like that too with some darts. Does air come out? And what darts are you using? I'm not to sure exactly what the problem might be. If you want a pic pm me, I can disect mine and take pic if you would like.

#46068 Shoot Stefans With An Nf

Posted by kingofnerf on 13 January 2005 - 11:13 AM in Modifications

The best way to make a whole in the darts (in my opinion) is to heat up a screw driver, and push it into the stephan dart (creating a hole). Their really isn't much pushing, because the heat melts the foam. Make sure the screw driver isn't very big.

#45974 How Far Do Guns Shoot?

Posted by kingofnerf on 11 January 2005 - 10:53 PM in General Nerf

Don't you think a more straightforward way to do that would have been something like:

Hey, I want to know if my guns get good ranges. Here are the flat ranges I get:

SM1500: 90'
NF: 65'
PC: 40'

What do you guys get with these guns?

I didn't mean to start the whole my gun does this thing. Sorry, again.

#45971 How Far Do Guns Shoot?

Posted by kingofnerf on 11 January 2005 - 10:45 PM in General Nerf

This whole thread gives me a headache.

What kind of stupid fucking poll is that?

Pick some random gun and tell me how far it shoots so I can compare it to my yet-to-be-named gun!

Sorry, I was just curious whether or not my guns had good or bad range.

#45966 How Far Do Guns Shoot?

Posted by kingofnerf on 11 January 2005 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

I was wondering if my guns shoot far compared to others.

Tell me what gun, and how far it shoots.

I have a couple of sm. They go around 100-110ft.

#45964 How Far Do Guns Shoot?

Posted by kingofnerf on 11 January 2005 - 09:44 PM in General Nerf

You can get 150'-160' on a flat shot with 6 pumps on a sm5000 or 130' on 4 pumps. With really heavy darts people can get like 200' flat with a modded supersoaker(vacc's). With co2 guns the skies the limit basically.

How many pumps does it take with the supersoaker? My modded supersoaker gets long range, but takes a lot of pumps.

#45958 How Far Do Guns Shoot?

Posted by kingofnerf on 11 January 2005 - 09:24 PM in General Nerf

You probably aren't going to be accurate enough past 80-90ft unless you have some kind of sight with auto stableizing darts. Which you probably don't.

It seems to me if you modify a sm 1500 with a 1/2 in. pvc barrel and use red suction bullets it shoots with good accuaracy and at a 100 foot range.

I have a modified sm 1500, and the info I just said seems to be true.

#45953 How Far Do Guns Shoot?

Posted by kingofnerf on 11 January 2005 - 09:11 PM in General Nerf

I was wondering if my guns shoot far compared to others.

#45849 Bbb

Posted by kingofnerf on 10 January 2005 - 06:02 PM in General Nerf

Thank you to those who helped. I never saw a modded BBB.

#45742 Bbb

Posted by kingofnerf on 09 January 2005 - 01:16 AM in General Nerf

I don't know. You say you might be thinking of another gun that looks like the BBB, but you don't describe it. How are we supposed to know if you're thinking of a different gun or not?

What I meant by that was that my info about the BBB might be wrong.

#45740 Bbb

Posted by kingofnerf on 09 January 2005 - 01:11 AM in General Nerf

It seems everyone likes the BBB. My friend had one, and he nor I really liked it. Why do people like it?
It seemed to me the accuraccy wasn't very good, the range wasn't very good, and it is huge.
What am I missing? or am I thinking of another gun that looks like the BBB

#45739 Help With Manta Ray

Posted by kingofnerf on 09 January 2005 - 01:01 AM in Modifications

If you don't get the pic you want, pm me. I have one.

#45721 Washington War

Posted by kingofnerf on 08 January 2005 - 07:04 PM in Nerf Wars

hey, cheesenerfer, if you can come try to bring some friends. If thier not huge nerfers it's still ok, as long as you have a gun they can use.

#45720 Problem With Rapid Fire 20

Posted by kingofnerf on 08 January 2005 - 07:02 PM in General Nerf

Well thats the same thing that happened to my beloved At2k, its a faulty check valve ( its the part on the rear end of the pump that acts as a one way valve ), what I did was replace the pump with a supersoaker pump of some sorts. Or you could just return it if you didnt mod it yet, hope that helps.

I did what he said. Now the problem is I cant get a good enough seel.

Does someone know of some good way to make a good seel with plastic tubing? I've tried hot glue but its not working.

I'm also having a problem with my secret shot 2. I'll pump it, but some air will slowly come out the barrel. If I pump fast enough and shoot it will work. Does anyone know how to fix this?