Photo

Anyone Know Of A Website To Make A Projector?

8 replies to this topic

#1 kingofnerf

kingofnerf

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 06:06 PM

I was wanting to make a projector, and my dad says their are websites describing step by step how to make one at home.

Does anybody know of a site like this?
My current guns: Chain Blazer, Coral Viper, Double Crossbow, Manta Ray, NB-1 Missle Blaster(2), Powerclip (2) 3 clips, Rattler, Razor Fin, Secret Shot 2 (2), Sm 750, Sm 1500 (2), Triple Strike, Wrist Blitzer, Titan, sm 3000 (yellow), secret shot 1 (2)

#2 rusty

rusty

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 07:16 PM

What kind if projector?

Alot of ebay deals offer plans for projection tvs.

#3 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 08:50 PM

i'm not going to waste my time to find the website, but my friend made a projector out of a tv, a cardboard box, and a lense (he had to buy). basically the tv goes upside down in the box, there's a hole cut for the lense concave to the tv. then you turn off the lights and point it at a wall.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#4 andrew01

andrew01

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 03:06 AM

Ok, at one time I had researched this A LOT. Do NOT use the upside down TV method, it sucks.

You will find everything you need :
here

and here you can buy some parts: here

There are some other ones I had bookmarked, but I am in the process of switching computers and those are the only ones I could think of. If you are going to make a projector I would suggest looking at a guy named" ace_3000" on those forusm. He has the best designs and seems to be the smartest, you can also buy parts from him. You should look at some of the result also, some are better then retail projectors. If you have the time and money, I would suggest making one of these. I was going to but, then I had a lot of school work and had to stop planning. I might start up again soon.
changed username from superintendent

#5 kingofnerf

kingofnerf

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 10:28 AM

Alright! Thanks
My current guns: Chain Blazer, Coral Viper, Double Crossbow, Manta Ray, NB-1 Missle Blaster(2), Powerclip (2) 3 clips, Rattler, Razor Fin, Secret Shot 2 (2), Sm 750, Sm 1500 (2), Triple Strike, Wrist Blitzer, Titan, sm 3000 (yellow), secret shot 1 (2)

#6 kingofnerf

kingofnerf

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 06:04 PM

Ok, at one time I had researched this A LOT. Do NOT use the upside down TV method, it sucks.

here

There are some other ones I had bookmarked, but I am in the process of switching computers and those are the only ones I could think of. If you are going to make a projector I would suggest looking at a guy named" ace_3000" on those forusm. He has the best designs and seems to be the smartest, you can also buy parts from him. You should look at some of the result also, some are better then retail projectors. If you have the time and money, I would suggest making one of these. I was going to but, then I had a lot of school work and had to stop planning. I might start up again soon.

Is the guys name "ace 3000 1"?

#7 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 06:19 PM

What is the point here ?
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#8 kingofnerf

kingofnerf

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 06:39 PM

What is the point here ?

First of all this topic is in off topic.

Secondly I want a projector, but they cost too much, so I hoped building one would be cheaper.

People, please post only if you have something to say.

Edited by kingofnerf, 03 February 2005 - 06:40 PM.

#9 andrew01

andrew01

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 02:59 AM

here

Is the guys name "ace 3000 1"?

Yes, sorry my mistake.
changed username from superintendent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users