Archangel45's Content

There have been 45 items by Archangel45 (Search limited from 17-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#353591 Anyone have pictures from SPANO 2011? nerf stuff stolen 2016

Posted by Archangel45 on 19 May 2016 - 02:34 PM in General Nerf

Hey I was wondering if anyone who went to spano 2011 still has a bunch of pictures from that event? I recently had my storage unit robed and someone stole all my nerf guns. I need any sort of pictures to send to the insurance company to prove that i had nerf guns. I didn't happen to keep pictures of everything. (at least not that ive been able to find). and i don't have receipts for most of it because i got it from thrift stores, ebay, here, garage sales, ect.

I had boxes full of them with me at the time, and while my collection had grown a lot since i just need something to send them.

Im the big hairy faced guy behind the bucket in the middle of this photo.

http://i549.photobuc...13/SUNP0012.jpg

If anyone has anything to help that would be great.

feel free to email me

Archangel4500000@hotmail.com

#304793 NE Minneapolis MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 17 September 2011 - 10:08 PM in Nerf Wars

crap have to fix my car tomorrow. might be there late though....

damn... and i had really wanted to try something on boss9's sister....

#304783 NE Minneapolis MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 17 September 2011 - 02:53 PM in Nerf Wars

She's 22. Try something. I dare you.

..... you never dare a ninja. or an archangel for that matter.

Also, PLEASE keep sexual harassment to a minimum at these. It's just uncomfortable for all parties....

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! who said anything about sexual harassment? I just sugested that he brings more chicks and was asking if he knew any that were not likly to run away(as in older women) when shot with some of the nerf guns we use. BOSS9 was the one who started talking about doing things to my butt- im afraid he may try to diddle me now....

Hopefully people bring extra lube in case it gets too uncomfortable. Be careful not to set it next too the goop though, in the heat of the moment people sometimes forget to check the label!

I has GOOP! idk lube though... wait I got some silcone lube- that work?

I only practice safe nerf!

lolz but unsafe nerf feels so much better.....

#304737 NE Minneapolis MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 15 September 2011 - 09:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Say what now?

Whatever, I have a gigantic old plastic garbage bin filled to the brim with old stuffed animals for playing Nerf Herder. No chickens shall be harmed. :)

im not worried about the chickens. you ever been hit in the face with a rubber chicken?

OK, I'm for sure coming with my sister, and maybe another friend. pumped, but I won't really have time to do war prep, most importantly I'll be running on reserve darts. Will the community dart stash make an appearance?

BRING MORE CHICKS. Hey know any 17+?

#304692 NE Minneapolis MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 13 September 2011 - 10:07 PM in Nerf Wars

OK, I'm going to try and get some supplies for the war here. Since SonReese isn't coming and I wont have time, I won't be making mobstacles of my own. I do have a kiddy pool for defend the core, and I'm looking for something to replace the snowman for capture the princess. Wait, whose snowman is that anyways? SonReese's? If I can't find a suitably large and bulky "princess" replacement I may just have to use my new game variation that involves a large number of rubber chickens / old stuffed animals and a kiddy pool. The game shall be called "Nerf Herder" and should be alot of fun.

Noah messaged me and said that if he comes to the war we can use his large stuffed bannana for a flag- however he isn't sure if he can show or not...... idk- just forwarding the message. also sounds intresting- however rubber chickens are dangerous.

#304364 Need Ebay Shipping Help Fast Please

Posted by Archangel45 on 05 September 2011 - 08:14 PM in Off Topic

In this case, you'll have to bring the package to a local UPS office.

why are you quoting me and repeating what i said? was there a point to that?

also note he said usps not ups raisin.

#304360 Need Ebay Shipping Help Fast Please

Posted by Archangel45 on 05 September 2011 - 07:57 PM in Off Topic

Help...I sold 50 copperhead bb'd stefans on ebay and i have to print the shipping label. I'm putting them in a padded envelope and was wondering about how much they would weigh and if i get the weight wrong will usps not ship it or something. I could go higher to avoid this but I'm looking for an estimate so that i don't pay too much. Does the weight need to be exact? Any help would be appreciated cause i have to ship tomorrow and i got delayed because i had to go to the ER over the weekend.

just go to the post office and hand them the envelope and they will weight it and make you a label and everything- you will just have to pay with cash or a card while there.

just write the adress and return adress on the envelope- if you dont know where to put it- just write it down and bring it in- they will tell you where to wright it.

#304059 NE Minneapolis MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 30 August 2011 - 02:45 AM in Nerf Wars

What, nobody? Darn.

well idk how warm the weather will stay- we had already had talk of another war durning sept- the details hadnt been worked out yet. as for winter flops- next time im at work i will se about getting us an inside area where we can war. probly in a warehouse.

#304033 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by Archangel45 on 29 August 2011 - 12:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Hello! I want to tell everyone sorry about the singled titan kid. I brought him along not knowing what a problem it would be.The titan was mine and still has the stock working oprv. I don't believe it was shooting any farther than all those snaps and +bows. Sorry again!

I think people found him more annoying then anything cause i dont think i heard him shut his mouth once. also

3B ([k26] and perfect seal): 175fps
SNAP 5 with hopper: 190fps
SNAP 2 with hopper: 200fps
PAC with hopper: 200fps
Singled +bow: 210 fps
SM5k: 281.6 FPS

modded(singled) Titan: 365.2 FPS (call this about 249 miles per hour)

there is a very good reason people do not allow singled titans at wars. -if you want to get shot that hard- go play paintball.

#303945 Nerf Mod Community Dwindling?

Posted by Archangel45 on 28 August 2011 - 05:14 AM in Modifications

What's your perception of how the dedicated modding community has changed over the past year or so? Has it grown? Has it shrunk? Stayed about the same? How else has it seemed to change to you?

I disappeared from here and stopped thinking about nerf in general a while ago, feels like maybe a year, but I haven't been keeping track. I still have a giant stash of nerf stuff piled in my cellar, so it's not as if I threw a fit and got rid of everything, just put interest aside for a while. In any case, I decided to come back and see what's been up in the world of nerf.

Back when I was here before, it felt as though the community and popularity of nerf beyond the standard stock use and for those of us "older kids" was on a steady rise. I can't say I really knew that for sure but it's certainly how it seemed to me.

Coming back here now, it all seems very... slow. People are still here and still at it, for sure, but where's all the hoopla? I haven't even seen any recent noob bans yet (maybe the moderators are keeping things cleaner?). I wonder if as many people are even interested in the old rare blasters anymore, or if it's just the newer blasters that are getting the focus these days.

I noticed that NerfHaven was apparently down for a little while, so that could certainly have something to do with it. But really, I'm curious; how far off is my perception here? I've only started kicking around here again the past few days so I'm interested in your opinions.

I have seen plenty of people putting out new mods for old guns or old mods for new guns- so its not dead. Also while people love homemades- they do not allways rule the battle field.

Also since this isn't a mod post- this really should be in the general nerf section.

#303921 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by Archangel45 on 27 August 2011 - 05:35 PM in Nerf Wars

pros-
decent attendance(damn people going to the state fair)
getting a real chance to talk with and trade with everyone
helping fix the single titan that was scaring everyone including me lol
some good trade/sale deals
showing of the foam
CHICK!!!!! whos name i can never rember afterwards came- but honestly i forget my own anyway.
not getting shot in the face this war!
COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cons-
not really having a clue where all my good shit was at the time this morning
ummmm no war prep
not having awesome mods to show off do to lack of getting tools
few things breaking
tired........
twisting something and having to leave earlyish
no cover other then random trees

twas fun- should do it again some time- however need mobsticals.... or something.

#303850 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by Archangel45 on 25 August 2011 - 10:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Looking for a LS. If you could bring one to the war that would be awesome! Thanks.

I will be there until like 1:15 or so. I also have a few items for sale. Hyperfire, firefly (for parts), maverick (cpvc, AR, removable barrel, and penny mod. Comes with two barrels.), and I also make and sell dart makers.
If anyone is interested in dart makers contact PM me and I can make it the size you need.

i have one but its currntly in sevral peices so im not sure if i will have it back together by saterday. someone else may have one. also as a rule on nerfhaven- try to avoid duoble posting like that- just edit the previous post.

#303794 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by Archangel45 on 24 August 2011 - 10:59 PM in Nerf Wars

My other ride just bailed, so I think I shall not be going.

-Kanashimi

I can probly can- probly bullshitdragon as well.

#303750 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by Archangel45 on 23 August 2011 - 01:44 AM in Nerf Wars

And if anyone happens to be intrested i can bring along some black foam for sale(its that nerfer63 stuff). Also does anyone want to do any trades/sales? im open to whatever right now.

#303668 Project: SPARK

Posted by Archangel45 on 21 August 2011 - 02:57 PM in Modifications

I hope the quick release connectors work out. Dealing with leaks can become frustrating.

That's good news about the RF20 valve. I can't wait to tear the stupid thing apart. Sadly, using a local distributor for the pneumatic components doesn't appear possible. I am located in South Dakota and the two closest Clippard distributors are in Montana and Minnesota. You're right, shipping and handling from Clippard direct is a bear (over $20!). What I think I'll try is making a run through the local hardware stores hoping for a miracle then giving either the Minnesota or Montana distributors a call and seeing if their shipping is a bit more reasonable. I also checked McMaster-Carr just to be sure and couldn't find any comparable parts so if someone finds it there I will be just as surprised as you.

At this point, the biggest hurdle for this project is the cost: about $15 for the Firefly, $20ish for the Big Salvo, $40 somethin (!!!) for the valve/regulator/fittings, and a few bucks for the tank, epoxy, etc. Let's see if I can rework my budget to accommodate this...

Good luck with the re-hosing! Hopefully the quick release fittings work out.

Well I live in Minnesota so I could probly do a somewhat large order of the parts from Clippard and ship them to you at a lot less then what they charge. check your local stores first of course- if you can't find any though i will probly purchase some stuff from Clippard do to a simmiler project involving a firefly i have going.

#303570 The Official Internals Directory

Posted by Archangel45 on 19 August 2011 - 11:20 PM in Modifications

BullShitDragon recently asked me about This Ultimate Missile Blast from Buzz Bee Toys I have- he wanted to see the internals and I couldnt find them in the Directory- so here they are.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#303544 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by Archangel45 on 19 August 2011 - 07:48 AM in Nerf Wars

yeah wanted to go- however have to work :ph34r:

also sales/trades for the war? seeing as were decently active localy anyone want to make a sales/trades thread for local Mn wars?

#303315 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 13 August 2011 - 11:28 PM in Nerf Wars

A little late, but I have a few pictures of time between the rounds. This is my only picture of Mario Kart. Posted Image
^Left to right VelveetaAvenger, Eh watt, SonRecceSonJenson, and Wolf18

the 3 in the middle are: Amy, Dan(blue hair), and Colin(bald guy) amy/colin dont have haven accounts and dan had one before the hack- idk now.

#303147 Project: SPARK

Posted by Archangel45 on 10 August 2011 - 03:01 AM in Modifications

Awesome Design- What made you decide to use a big salvo tank over any other? Also I hope you dont mind if I borrow an Idea or 2 off of this- Ive been wanting to do my own Firefly air system mod for a while but havent had the tools to do it with(or the time for that matter). Mine will be a bit more of a (stupid word filter) long range weapon with an 8 shot turret then anything. Also do you know of someplace to get those connectors cheap?

#303138 Ammo counter

Posted by Archangel45 on 09 August 2011 - 11:14 PM in Modifications

hmmmmmmm I think I could do this. though I would go with the cheap option and program the amount into the memory on the calculator. probly attach it to the side of an 18 round mag. I shall work on this in my free times.

#303046 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 08 August 2011 - 07:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I love the money shot of me getting shot in the mouth. man that fricking hurt. I was thinking of some laptop/ webcam combo to record everything(at the next war) just my laptop has a crap battery.

#302893 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 06 August 2011 - 12:58 AM in Nerf Wars

Chill, AngelCakes :P Venom does a hell of a job editing and splicing and other A/V geek shit that is always worth the wait. Unless, VenCat, you had no videographic plans, then you can just go eat poo.

lol. Oh ive done all that shit before and I know how long it can take(ie: a while)- (took even longer for me because we were forced to use macs at the time....... :( ).

random question but do you know where I can get a cheap(as in not $80) dremmel? I want to make those titan fireflys but will need a dremmel for it as well as..... 10+ other projects.... and yes im aware how much ive droped on guns- and would be willing to drop more- however my work has been really slow the last 2 months so it dont pay so well right now...

#302706 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 02 August 2011 - 11:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Can't wait for video. Can't wait for another war. Or mod party. Or something. :) HINT HINT

yeah ive been waiting to see if Venom (SonResse said not him likly) wanted to host another war at the park around the end of the month- if Not- Kanashimi and I were thinking of taking over the job just so we can have another war. we have enough people among our freinds(and guns) to hold a war with just all of us if no one from nerfhaven(everyone is invited anyway) wants to show up. Also a few of my freinds and I were on the hunt for a location that we could use during winter for a war. we will keep everyone updated on that if we find someplace.

also venom..... how long does it take to render a video? its like 9 days later?

#302573 Combustion Power Plants

Posted by Archangel45 on 31 July 2011 - 01:04 AM in Homemades

Have you tried firing this thing repeatedly before? I'd be curious see how many shots in rapid succession it takes to get the PVC to a disconcertingly high temperature. That could pose a bit of a problem in a war setting if the blaster started warping on you. Would it be possible to create some sort of heat sink or radiator that could draw heat from the combustion chamber?

I don't know if he does have heating issues with it or not- however a good radiator system for it would be to use a liquid cooling system from a pc(where he would connect it and or power a fan to help cool it I have no idea).

#302268 Territories

Posted by Archangel45 on 25 July 2011 - 09:32 PM in General Nerf

How difficult was taking guarded depots? With large teams of strong players this could prove difficult depending on the layout. You may have heard BuffDaddy has something for clearing points, his entire neighborhood probably has.

Like in videogames, it's pretty easy for a solid team to go to town. I would try separating the game into a few short rounds, with changing spawns and depot locations. It's also an extra opportunity to use an air horn- whoopee!

Taking Depots wasn't really the problem- there wasn't really enough people on each team so most of the time there ended up only being 1-2 people gaurding a depo- also the respawn points happend to be a good deal away from most of the depos(at least ours was). so you just tag the 1-2 people guarding and while they walk/run back to respone you take it and move on.

The game end as a 3- way tie(green, idk the second color and the blighter(SonReece) were all tied) because some people kept forgeting the rule of flipping 1 flag at a time(green would have been up 1 over everyone else but someone yanked out the green flag and their own and ended up leaving them both on the ground because time was called).

over all it was some crazy fun- and I think SonReece said for everyone to take and use/change the idea as much as they want. So go for it at a local war to you Curly.

#302202 Territories

Posted by Archangel45 on 24 July 2011 - 10:23 PM in General Nerf

This was a really fun game to play- however not everyone was prefectly clear on the rules(happens I know). and my damn gun kept jaming... but AWESOME otherwise!

#302200 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 24 July 2011 - 10:07 PM in Nerf Wars

Cons:
-I think someone might have got shot in the face, but I was going to a spawn at the time and didn't see who. Someone got cussed out and we kept going though.

That was me- I probly shouldn't have cussed so much but people kept shooting those damn bows(and whatever else- hard to tell at times) at me and arcing the shots so they ether went over my head(or in this case- right to the mouth) or into the neck(witch happened a few times). I was yelling cause they all aim too damn high(Im 6'2"- I should not get hit in the face)- there is plenty on my lower body to shoot at....
got hit in the neck 3-4 times and twice in the face- got hit like... maybe 10 times on the body(or legs). (I skiped a 2-3 rounds cause I am just too tired today- too little sleep)

Pros:
-decent turnout
-Showing off my rather large collection of 3B's lol(and the random other guns I had with me)
-Not sliping in the rain and falling into mobsticals like Spano
-sweet mobsticals and games provided by SonReeceSonJensen
-Having a few more of my freinds there(including my freind Dan who was the Ninja with the Blue hair)
-Having an Awesome time
-not getting shot in the eyes

Cons:
-not getting any of that sweet pavilion shade.
-People aiming far to high and hitting me in the face/neck repeadedly
-being too tired to play every round
-not everyone knowing exactly what the rules for the diffrent match types(like responzone size, rules for flag fliping in territorys, ectra)
-Ex Gf pulling one of my guns in half(well wasnt that big a deal- just annoying to fix)
-limited trade/sale time
-quite a few people I know couldn't make it.

#302198 Where to buy Camo bag with Streamlines

Posted by Archangel45 on 24 July 2011 - 10:05 PM in General Nerf

http://www.walmart.c...-Darts/14539605

walmart dot com dude. also try ebay- probly better prices. or try hasbros web site. I see these things at my local walmarts all the time here in minnesota.

#301769 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 18 July 2011 - 02:52 PM in Nerf Wars

In exactly one week we will be posting recaps of a totally awesome war. In case anyone was curious.

sweet- you going to have some video? I might if I can find my camra.....

Also are is there going to be any time set aside for trades/sales? Also would anyone be intrested in some grey/black foam? Nerf63 was selling some and I was thinking of picking up the remaining 1500-1800 feet he was selling off.

#301768 Shot Blast Nerf Conversion

Posted by Archangel45 on 18 July 2011 - 02:46 PM in Modifications

I am a bit intimidated by squirt gun conversions but it looks to me like this is as simple as 1) adding a trigger system and 2) putting on you choice of barrel. Is it really that simple?

yes.... well at least it is for me- I don't know if you saw it at spano but I had a conversion that had the about the same(or more) power as a pluged 4B(after like 25-30 pumps that is cause the thing was leaking). And this model already had a triger so all I had to do was cut some stuff and seal everything up. (and add a cpvc coupler at the nozel).

Mine was a rather simple conversion but im sure there are plenty of ways to make it more complicated.

#301575 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 15 July 2011 - 03:33 AM in Nerf Wars

At Harry Potter, dorkfacepantsnuts!!one

J'skiddin, only reason I'm not there right now is my wife is a bigger fan and called it first.

IF YOU DOUGHT there will be mobsticals I give you proof: half of the snap-bars curing as we speak. As it turns out most small hardware store do not, in fact, have 36 lengths of 3/4 pcv on had. But they DO do special orders :D

lol sweet- everyone loves mobsticals. Also no- I was not out seeing Harry Potter- I was hanging out at a game club at my collage playing video games and magic the gathering afterwards at perkins.

#301501 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 14 July 2011 - 01:46 AM in Nerf Wars

Archangel: Honestly, I don't feel like it's worth the bother if you need to drive over 30 minutes or so to get to my house. It's up to you.

Friday is looking more likely for the mod party. My schedule is kind of crazy right now, so keep checking here.

yeah its looking like I most likly will not be showing to the mod party- im going to be out late on thursday night anyway so I will probly sleep half of friday away- idk what time were you thinking on this? idk how up to it I will feel come friday but if I feel like getting out of the house im willing to show.

#301448 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 12 July 2011 - 11:08 PM in Nerf Wars

@AngelCake - I have never used a 3B, that is one less B than I'm strictly comfortable with. However I will be open to new shit and may try o
For S&G's.

here is a pic of 2 of my BBB's its fuzzy cause my good camra died.
Posted Image

I will also hopfully be bringing my BB2K (I had a spare BBB shell from BullShit Dragon that I integrated an AT2K into- not that in the scope crap people do) still needs a proper trigger/minor work and some paint but works as is. The normal priming motion of the 3B works as the pumping for the AT2K.

Posted Image

also could never find any couger boost- where would I buy it? (yes I know its the american dad energy drink but they probly make it- they allways do)

PS: while I might be a lie- I am never baked.

With that said, I'm think we should do a mod party at my place (in Apple Valley) sometime this week. I'll be busy getting ready for the trip on Saturday, so how does Thursday or Friday night sound for you guys?

I would love to go to such a mod party but have never been to one before there fore have no idea what to bring/do for one. Also Apple Valley is at least an hour from my place(so id like to go but idk). also busy thursday night but friday should work.

#301225 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 08 July 2011 - 10:36 PM in Nerf Wars

It looks like I will be able to come, but none of the others. I am going up north right after the war, so I might have to leave a little early. Also I can only bring a few blasters, and will need to barrow if they break. I can sell biege foam, but only if you contact me before the war. Sonreec... please bring my water bottle.

I will bring that Nightfinder along for Noah so you can give it back to him when you see him next. (since he isn't going to show) I think im going to already be loaning out a few blasters but I should have some spares by the time of the war incase any of yours break down. I will probly have like 2-4 BBB's(hoping 4 depends on shipping time) and those make decent primarys with a speedloader/hopper- also they are rather hard to break.

#300887 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 02 July 2011 - 01:40 AM in Nerf Wars

@AA45- hellz yes, bring a crew! There will be game types never played before a variations on old classics that will rock your shit.

UPDATE: bring at least one pistol. If the playground is available we will do a pistol round in it. Or maybe one anyway, we'll see.

Yeah Im not sure If the 2 I took with me to Spano will be able to show up and/or want to go or not. Ive got like 6 confirmed going (this includes Kanashimi and his "group") and like 8.5 maybes+ whoever else they may bring. Ive also been trying to convince BullShitDragon to go as well but hes still so-so on the whole thing- so anyone who would like to see him there- please leave comment and maybe he might just show the hell up for once.

As for pistol rounds- ive got like 4 mav's and a few others i can't remember the name of right now that would work. So if anyone needs a loner for the round- I will probly have extra.

#300845 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 01 July 2011 - 12:12 AM in Nerf Wars

I'll invite a bunch more people again, is that alright?

@A-Wot: f right you will :P

I think it will be fine- I invite as many people as I can- its helped draw quite a following at my collage. im going to be like +0-+3- however I know a bunch that will/may be driving themself. Also will have a few half decent guns now- working on a few crazy ideas but Im not sure how quickly I will get them done. This war probly won't be the same size as Spano- however it will hopefully be just as awesome.

#300373 Late July MN War

Posted by Archangel45 on 22 June 2011 - 04:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Sweet. I should be able to make it again- also I will see about bringing another cooler full of pop to share(shouldn't be a problem- spent less then $10 on it last time). also will try for some better slugs(i was using some of those almost stock length slug darts). I will let Kanashimi and his group know in case he doesn't lurk the forums anymore.

Glad you decided to host another.

#300255 SPANO 2011 Recap

Posted by Archangel45 on 20 June 2011 - 08:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Also I found these items at the war as I was leaving- if they belong to someone who was still there- sorry they were scattered in the feild so I figgured I would pick them up and post a pic on here for the owners to claim the items- if they go unclaimed by the end of the month i will just keep them. I will try to get them to their owners at the next local war- ie next month I belive or when I get the time to find a good time/place to host one myself.

cat and or feet not included. owners just pm me.

Posted Image

#300163 SPANO 2011 Recap

Posted by Archangel45 on 19 June 2011 - 07:10 PM in Nerf Wars

For future reference, we should avoid making separate threads for recapping. The admins have called us out on it in the past, but I understand that not everyone is aware of these things.

I thought the war was great! Very glad it turned out as well as it did, we put in a lot of hard work to make sure it was a great time. I'll post a complete response later, as well as the footage I took with my nifty spy sunglasses camera. Here is some lame picture I took with them on accident, enjoy it.

Posted Image

Wow- I really was "black on black"- sometimes I completly forget what I look like on camra. I was going to ask if anyone had the pics to post up and share with everyone. lol also- date is wrong.

Great first war for me!

Pros:
-Meeting everyone in the community! There were a lot of big names here, it was great meeting all of you!
-Big Blast with RSCB performed flawlessly, more than enough to keep up with all the pump-action homemades. I don't know what other people are complaining about, everything seemed fine from my side of the barrel! :o
-All the games were fun, especially vets vs. noobs- I think the noobs put up quite a fight. The Alamo- but Nerf!
-Got some wyes and 2k spacers, thanks to kane and venom, respectively.
-Rain made everything fun!

Cons:
-That was me who hit DemonLord... just thankful it wasn't serious!
-Stark's sprinkler valve monstrosity didn't punch holes in anyone's skulls, but it did sound incredibly intimidating hitting the metal of the tower.
-I didn't make enough darts, ran out in the 4th or 5th round. Also I didn't have time to paint the backs, so my black and green darts were mostly lost.
-My night-rifle blew up on me the night before due to not-fully-cured adhesives. I might have to switch from an Ace #62 to a [k26]...good thing I just got a pack.
-I didn't have another working primary or even a decent secondary for my friend to use, so we switched off with my big blast and a maverick modded to the max(which is still nothing, of course).

So, when's the next one? :lol:

lol- I was hoping to hold a war myself soon- not exactly sure when yet though/where it will be ether at the park again or somewhere between plymouth/minneapolis/brooklyn park/maple grove.

the war was awesome and I hope to do such again.

Pros:
-large turnout
-being able to bring a few freinds and convincing others to show up
-having my own guns for this war
-made a good trade/2
-being able to lend a blaster/2/4 to the guy who didnt have enough for him an his freind(ie: the guy with the big blast and mave)
-being called a boss for that lovly round of stealing everyones balls in witch we kicked everyones butts
-not getting a single welt from anything.
-getting thanks and commpoments on the large pile of guns+ for giving out free pop to everyone

cons
-a little too much rain
-not having properly moded guns(ie my big blast getting f-d up)
-sliping and twisting a few things so now im sore as heck.
-not getting in as many sales/trades as I was hoping for.

#300092 Saint Paul Area Nerf Outing 2011

Posted by Archangel45 on 18 June 2011 - 05:04 AM in Nerf Wars

Anyone who wimps out because of the weather will be forever lame. If the whole day is un-nerfable, we'll just go hang out at my house or something.
SEE YOU ALL BRIGHT AND EARLY!!!!

Im showing up- personaly I just think the rain makes the darts harder to dodge.
also- ......... your going to have like 50 people "hanging out" at your place if we can't nerf today?